Looting map of Antarctica proves the earth is flat

• 43 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Looting map of Antarctica proves the earth is flat
« on: January 23, 2017, 05:36:52 AM »
This looting map shows the "stations" (looting centers) in Antarctica.

As we see that except France, all countries looting thr nearest place in Antarctica. If Antarctica a land has a shape of circle and small, It did not matter where the countries occupied. But Antarctica is so big and countries only can arrive the land which near to them. For example, you can't find out a base from USA near to Indian Ocean. Or you can't see a base from Russia near to Pasific ocean. Also there is almost no country near to the Pasific side of Antarctica except USA. Drawing explains everything.

This drawing depends on this data:

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Looting map of Antarctica proves the earth is flat
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 05:40:07 AM »
There is only one country discovered wrong side: France.

There is a verb in Turkish: "Be French to matter". I don't know translate of it.

What they are looting:

Special minerals only stay in Antarctica : https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69077.0
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 09:05:46 AM »
Stop starting threads.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 09:15:31 AM »
Firstly, most if not all of those minerals that "only occur in Antarctica" are probably worth shit.
Secondly, there are plenty of minerals that are only found elsewhere.
Thirdly, yes, eventually companies/countries will want to start mining on Antarctica but what does that have to do with FET?
AMA: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68045.0

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's not real.

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 09:43:37 AM »

As we see that except France, all countries looting thr nearest place in Antarctica. If Antarctica a land has a shape of circle and small, It did not matter where the countries occupied. But Antarctica is so big and countries only can arrive the land which near to them. For example, you can't find out a base from USA near to Indian Ocean. Or you can't see a base from Russia near to Pasific ocean. Also there is almost no country near to the Pasific side of Antarctica except USA. Drawing explains everything.

Let's hope that the killer penguins don't catch all those honest looters.
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

JackBlack

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 01:17:01 PM »
Except, lots of those places are no where near the country on a FE map.
Places in the northern hemisphere, very close to the pole, going to it have basically the same distance regardless of where they go.
If you ignore that, then places are going quite far, for example, the UK has a station (which you didn't show) at 70 W.

This is because for the most part, the stations of countries are in the sections claimed as their own territories.
And that is a big problem for you as the claims don't match the position of their country.
The UK claim is from 20 W to 80 W.
Why didn't they claim a section centred at 0? It simply makes no sense.

Meanwhile Australia claims from 44E to 160 E. It has a station at 60 E, which would make no sense at all with your claims.

I know, I'm on your "I'm to smart for Inky" list so you will probably just ignore it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 01:26:30 PM »
These four dirty swearers is in my ignore list so I don't see what they write.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 01:30:50 PM »
How about you stop acting so childish with your continuous insults of others and actually respond to what they say?

Until you do so, all your ignore list represents is a list of people that are too intelligent for you to be able to refute or con.

All it is doing is making you look like a pathetic child with no defence of their position.

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 01:59:06 PM »

You do come up with a constant flow of total rubbish....how do you do it are you a paid flat earth shill?

?

Woody

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 02:09:06 PM »

You do come up with a constant flow of total rubbish....how do you do it are you a paid flat earth shill?

From what I gather from post he has made he spends time while at work coming up with this stuff and surfing the web and what not.

So he is getting paid while posting some of this stuff.

4pir2

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 02:50:19 PM »
The territory within the red "V" is what it is claimed by Chile (my country). Guess where in Antártica (as we call it) are all the chilean temporary and permanent bases.

(  )

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2017, 03:20:43 PM »

Cool. You won't see this, either, if your sig is right.

The main US looting station base is McMurdo, at about 167° E. This is fairly close to the Indian Ocean, but not anywhere nearest the Continental US, if that matters. Palmer and Esperanza, on the peninsula, are much closer, but are much smaller. I'm not sure how Amundsen-Scott, at the south pole (also a little closer to Washington, DC than McMurdo is), is supposed to figure into this bizarre notion. The only mineral available there is ice. While nice to have, especially for drinks, ice is much easier to get elsewhere, like the nearest fridge.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2017, 03:36:53 PM »
The funny thing is that F. E. B.  normally claim that the Antarctic is guarded by a massiv fleet of ships so that nobody can go there.  Now he admit that there are lots of stations. 
I always laugh when I see how he twist some  informations to fit his weird worldview.
And other times he denies the same informations.

Either this guy is really that twisted that he believes what he texted or he is a big troll.
Whatever it is he gets his goal to get attention. Maybe he does not get much in real live.

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2017, 03:39:59 PM »
The funny thing is that F. E. B.  normally claim that the Antarctic is guarded by a massiv fleet of ships so that nobody can go there.  Now he admit that there are lots of stations. 
I always laugh when I see how he twist some  informations to fit his weird worldview.

Either this guy is really that twisted that he believes what he texted or he is a big troll.
Whatever it is he gets his goal to get attention. Maybe he does not get much in real live.

No.....nothing so complex he's just totally deranged, it's as simple as that.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2017, 05:53:52 PM »
So I can say what I like about Revenge (İntikam) and get away with it!

Well, Mr İntikam every thread you make is a useless heap of rubbished based of completely flawed logic to cover up you belief in the flat earth.

You stick doggedly to this even though many Islamic countries have their own space exploration programs, see
Quote from: Dr. Parandis Tajbaksh
Space exploration programs in Muslim countries: past, present and future, October 1st, 2014 | by MuslimScience
ince the dawn of humanity, mankind has embarked on a journey of exploration. With the advances in technology, the dream of exploring remote landscapes became a reality and our sense of curiosity turned into the driving force to conquer space. The conquest of space is undoubtedly the pinnacle of human achievements. October 4th of 1957, saw the rise of Soviets as the first nation to launch a man-made satellite, Sputnik 1, into orbit around Earth. It took Americans more than a decade to boast their might, by landing the first humans on the moon in Apollo 11 mission. Since then, many countries have formally developed their own space exploration programs and of course muslim countries are no exception.

Muslim Space Technology in Conception
Many muslim countries such as Turkey, are conceiving of establishing national space programs. In July 2013, Turk officials endorsed the plans for the construction of Turkey’s first ever satellite launching facilities, UFS, an ambitious plan, expected to give Turkey the capability of not only placing its own satellites into low orbits, but also to launch other countries satellites. Egyptians are a few steps further than Turks, in establishing a space program. In 2007, Egypt Sat-1, developed through the joint efforts of the Egyptian National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences, NARSS, and Ukrainian State Design Office, Yuzhnoe, was successfully launched from Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. Loss of contact with this satellite, however, called off further plans to launch Egypt Sat-2 in 2011. Only after further investigations, was this Russian-built satellite sent into orbit last April and is expected to be followed by, Desert Sat, in 2017. The launch of these satellites, however, is not free of controversy. Notwithstanding Medhat Mokhtar’s, the head of NARSS, emphasis on the non-military nature of the satellite in an interview with Al-Monitor, and describing its role in aiding with the development of the Suez Canal axis and monitoring the “water security of Egypt”, the Jerusalem Post published an interview with a research fellow at Tel Aviv University, who believed that Egypt’s space program is a spy one in science disguise.

Much more in Muslim Science, Space exploration programs in Muslim countries: past, present and future.

You did see this bit "In July 2013, Turk officials endorsed the plans for the construction of Turkey’s first ever satellite launching facilities, UFS, an ambitious plan, expected to give Turkey the capability of not only placing its own satellites into low orbits, but also to launch other countries satellites."

These Muslim and largely Muslim countries have their own satellites, mostly launched by others.
Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, Egypt, United Arab Emirates,  Iran, kazakhstan (70% Muslim), Azerbaijan, Qatar, Iraq and Turkmenistan (89% Muslim).

If all these countries thought the earth flat they would not be launching satellites!

Don't call us liars Mr İntikam, go and convince your own country first and all these other Muslim countries with space programs.

Now of course, Mr İntikam cannot read this, but just look at what others of his religion think.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2017, 02:22:55 AM »

Why is NASA feeding idiots like you and your  partners? that you are just talking with insults instead of arguments. I don't invite you to read my posts. You are free to read and reply only idiots like yourself. Nobody forcing you. ıf you don't like my workings, just fuck off!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2017, 02:26:26 AM »

Talk with argues you brainwashed idiot. Open google and see the stations in Antarctica. I don't Contradict with myself. Just you are a brainless idiot like your partners. I don't understand why NASA is still fedding you only insulting instead of produce arguments. Your acts prove I'm right.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2017, 02:27:46 AM »

No.....nothing so complex he's just totally deranged, it's as simple as that.

Do not gossip like a whore. Talk about issue only, or fuck off.

If you continue to do gossip like a whore, I'll ignore you for you be a whore doing gossip. Don't forget there is no argument in your last posts except disrespecting.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:30:29 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2017, 02:37:51 AM »
Why is NASA feeding idiots like you and your  partners? that you are just talking with insults instead of arguments. I don't invite you to read my posts. You are free to read and reply only idiots like yourself. Nobody forcing you. ıf you don't like my workings, just fuck off!
Apart from the getting fed by NASA part, that describes you quite well.
You seem completely incapable of rationally defending your arguments so you just insult those who refute them.

You don't get to decide who reads your posts. If you want to do that, go elsewhere.

I would rather point out why your "workings" are pure bullshit.
If you don't like us doing so, you are free to fuck off.

All you are doing is proving you are childish and unable to rationally defend your position.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2017, 10:46:33 AM »
JB is already in my ignore list. Still writing with shameless. God damn him.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2017, 01:41:05 PM »
Nope. Still writing honest rational refutations and arguments which you cannot refute and resort to acting like a shameless child.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2017, 02:10:43 PM »
Which is it then inti?

Antarctica is deserted and defended by warships, or occupied by thousands of scientists?

If you don't like that question, fuck off.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

JackBlack

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2017, 03:08:23 PM »
I believe he is suggesting that the Antarctic ice wall is guarded but a small group is allowed through to mine and get rich.
These select few would probably include various "scientists" which are in on the "conspiracy"

?

ER22

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2017, 05:21:11 PM »

But you didn't ignore him.
You seem to have ignored your ignore list.

Why have a list of folks to ignore if you don't use it?
Just saying.
Show me a Flat Earth map that works.

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2017, 05:28:17 PM »

If he is in you ignore list,  why do you than still read his posts.
I think your ignore list is fake and false.
Maybe even as fake and false as your arguments. 
Do you think you can threaten anybody by putting somebody on your ignore list?
We can still see your stupid posts and can argument against it with proven evidence.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2017, 12:40:37 AM »

If he is in you ignore list,  why do you than still read his posts.
I think your ignore list is fake and false.
Maybe even as fake and false as your arguments. 
Do you think you can threaten anybody by putting somebody on your ignore list?
We can still see your stupid posts and can argument against it with proven evidence.

I don't read any of them who is in my ignore list. Did I sad I read any of them? No. You are talking instead of me. So probably you are a schizophrenic or has dementia. I suggest you go to a good psychiatrist. You are sick head.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2017, 12:42:25 AM »
Which is it then inti?

Antarctica is deserted and defended by warships, or occupied by thousands of scientists?

If you don't like that question, fuck off.

both is true. Antarctica is  defended by warships coming from these nations shown in the map, for looting by  thousands of thiefs.

Ships are saving the "looting area".
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2017, 12:44:18 AM »
What are they looting?
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2017, 12:45:43 AM »

Just saying.

I ignored him and who in my list. Sometimes I'm remanding just who is in my ignore list. This doesn't mean of I read them. If somebody writing after me, it is possible talking about my post. Sometimes I remind he's in my ignore list, sometimes I don't. As I said that I'm already making this remind occasionally, randomly.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2017, 01:49:38 AM »

Just saying.

I ignored him and who in my list. Sometimes I'm remanding just who is in my ignore list. This doesn't mean of I read them. If somebody writing after me, it is possible talking about my post. Sometimes I remind he's in my ignore list, sometimes I don't. As I said that I'm already making this remind occasionally, randomly.

We don't need reminding. We can easily tell by your childish nonsense and childish signature. Why don't you try and grow up and act with a backbone rather than this pathetic, shameful, childish, dishonest crap?