January 20th is Penguin Day

• 26 Replies

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
January 20th is Penguin Day
« on: January 23, 2017, 04:32:13 AM »
I almost missed it ...   so here we are a day or so late,  but  the penguins don't mind.

Now for a quick review of penguin types.

For those wondering what this has to do with flat earth conspiracy,   since the South Pole can't exist on a flat earth,  then penguins, ipso facto can't exist either.

Best current theory is penguins are genetically engineered harbingers of doom for anyone foolish enough to travel far enough south.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 04:33:54 AM by Rayzor »
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Re: January 20th is Penguin Day
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 04:42:43 AM »
all hail the penguins!! :) if u ever looked at flat earth map the antartica is there just stretched around the world...
Flat earth asshole: "The flat earth society is run by nasa" Random:"Just imagine the silence in the world, if people talked only what they knew"

?

Woody

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 04:57:50 AM »
all hail the penguins!! :) if u ever looked at flat earth map the antartica is there just stretched around the world...

I never thought about it until I read your post.

Humanity on a FE is surrounded by penguins.  They got us trapped.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 06:09:46 AM »
Of course the eagle eyed would have noticed it says Penguin AWARENESS bday,   not "penguin appreciation day",  or  "penguin inauguration day",  or "penguin march for freedom day"

I find that disturbing,  it's almost as if the organizers of penguin awareness day are sending us a warning that the evil little critters might be planning to march on Washinton and storm the  alt-White house. 

Waving their little flippers in pathetic protest.   

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 06:20:15 AM »

THEY ARE COMING.

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 09:54:03 AM »
I almost missed it ...   so here we are a day or so late,  but  the penguins don't mind.

For those wondering what this has to do with flat earth conspiracy,   since the South Pole can't exist on a flat earth,  then penguins, ipso facto can't exist either.

Best current theory is penguins are genetically engineered harbingers of doom for anyone foolish enough to travel far enough south.

Thanks for contributing to penguin awareness. Just one small point, what happened to the evil Nazi lunchbox Penguin?.....or are they being kept a secret?  Shhhhhhh...or has John Davis ate them all?

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 10:10:26 AM »
lol glad to help XD
Flat earth asshole: "The flat earth society is run by nasa" Random:"Just imagine the silence in the world, if people talked only what they knew"

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 10:22:43 AM »

Sorry to be pedantic but not all penguins live on Antarctica. You'll find them in Africa, New Zealand and South America as well as a whole bunch of other island groups, the Falkland isles for example....oh and of course the group who were native to Germany!

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 10:44:35 AM »

Sorry to be pedantic but not all penguins live on Antarctica. You'll find them in Africa, New Zealand and South America as well as a whole bunch of other island groups, the Falkland isles for example....oh and of course the group who were native to Germany!

Don't mention ze germans!
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 01:52:42 PM »

Don't mention ze germans!

Sorry...and apologies to all our friends from Germany!   :-)

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 02:26:03 PM »

Pedantic? This should be cause for alarm for the penguin-fearing masses. They're coming!!

They've made it to the Galapagos Islands; some are already past the equator.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2017, 03:44:10 PM »

Pedantic? This should be cause for alarm for the penguin-fearing masses. They're coming!!

They've made it to the Galapagos Islands; some are already past the equator.

I would have mentioned the Galápagos Islands but have problems with its spelling....but you are correct it's nothing short of Penguin world domination.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2017, 11:47:16 PM »
I'm still waiting for penguins prove how all of the Antarctica has sunlight in same time by using mobile.

this workplace is on strike

napoleon

• The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut...
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2017, 01:24:55 AM »
I'm still waiting for penguins prove how all of the Antarctica has sunlight in same time by using mobile.

euhm...you are waiting for what?
Never argue with an idiot...
First they will drag you down to their own level,
and then they beat you by experience...

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2017, 05:22:38 AM »

For the critters to become sapient and use mobile phones.

Thanks Obama
):

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2017, 07:25:29 PM »

Thanks Obama

Too late, they have already infiltrated out communications networks, they are posing as Russian Hackers,  didn't fool me for a minute... 

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2017, 08:53:26 PM »

He expects all of them would use up their limited daytime minutes more quickly. Duh!

Calling plans from Antarctica are much more restricted than elsewhere.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2017, 10:27:33 PM »

Thanks Obama

Too late, they have already infiltrated out communications networks, they are posing as Russian Hackers,  didn't fool me for a minute...

So president Donald Trump is the penguin's fault and they tricked the world into blaming the Russians! I knew it! Bloody krauts!
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2017, 11:15:40 PM »
So president Donald Trump is the penguin's fault and they tricked the world into blaming the Russians! I knew it! Bloody krauts!

Well,  everyone knows there is a secret Nazi UFO base in Antarctica,  so that ties in with the Nazi lunchbox theory,  but even more disturbing,  Have Nazi genetic engineers managed to breed shape shifting penguins? While we have been alert to watch for lizard people.  Has anyone noticed the glint in Trump's eyes whenever fish are mentioned?  Maybe seen him salivating a little when someone talks about salted mackerel? 

Forget the reptillians,  we need to be alert for shape-shifting penguin infiltrators.   They might already be here. 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/748249/John-Kerry-Antarctica-secret-Nazi-UFO-base

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2017, 01:37:28 AM »

Well,  everyone knows there is a secret Nazi UFO base in Antarctica,  so that ties in with the Nazi lunchbox theory,  but even more disturbing,  Have Nazi genetic engineers managed to breed shape shifting penguins? While we have been alert to watch for lizard people.  Has anyone noticed the glint in Trump's eyes whenever fish are mentioned?  Maybe seen him salivating a little when someone talks about salted mackerel? 

Forget the reptillians,  we need to be alert for shape-shifting penguin infiltrators.   They might already be here. 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/748249/John-Kerry-Antarctica-secret-Nazi-UFO-base

Can you pleazze ztop mentzing zi gerrmans!
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2017, 06:22:35 PM »

Ok,  no more Germans.   I won't mention the war either. 

Here's something add to Penguin Awareness Day,

Now we know their leader is Attenborough,  we can plan a counter attack,  perhaps a big beautiful powerful  ICE WALL... 

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2017, 10:32:07 PM »
Penguins genetically engineered ice caps melting snow machine snow is a lie sold to us in bags penguins braised in lab human embryo spliced polar bear prairie dog and? presidental money epa pay for yachts beach side property

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2017, 01:45:10 AM »

Ok,  no more Germans.   I won't mention the war either. 

Here's something add to Penguin Awareness Day,

Now we know their leader is Attenborough,  we can plan a counter attack,  perhaps a big beautiful powerful  ICE WALL...

Basil!

The penguin affair is under control. CIA and Penguin's International Strategic Summit are negotiating a deal.
The Southern hemisphere will be controlled by the PISS and the northern hemisphere will be controlled by the Free United Countries Kingdom.
Some humans will be under PISS others under FUCK. Nothing changes. Same old, same old...
How dumb can you be?

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2017, 01:46:34 AM »
And please stop mentioning the war!
Forgive and forget you know!
How dumb can you be?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2017, 06:33:35 AM »
By executive order, Jan. 20 was also a national day of patriotic devotion.
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/23/trump-declares-national-day-of-patriotic-devotionbut-you-already-missed-it.html
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2017, 06:46:26 AM »

I'll celebrate retroactively, tomorrow.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2017, 07:38:07 AM »

I'll celebrate retroactively, tomorrow.
Trump Penguin day.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.