The experiment of roof

• 44 Replies
Re: The experiment of roof
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2017, 10:32:49 PM »
Flat earth laser test made in 2016. Proves the earth is straightly flat.

This is a great demonstration of how flat earth people are so desperate to believe anything as long as its rubbish. Any credible videos they cry FAKE and whinge about the,....but total rubbish like this made by a bunch of clowns they lap it up.
Go watch it again and see what they are really proving.....
You do need to develop a much more critical spproach.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2017, 11:38:34 PM »

This is a great demonstration of how flat earth people are so desperate to believe anything as long as its rubbish. Any credible videos they cry FAKE and whinge about the,....but total rubbish like this made by a bunch of clowns they lap it up.
Go watch it again and see what they are really proving.....
You do need to develop a much more critical spproach.

You should do better experiment before throw a crap to it. I suggest you do a similar thing then talk again.

Your post proves how rounders are nothing but slanderers.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2017, 01:28:19 AM »

Second part of this experiment.

These videos do not replicate the experience they are trying to debunk.
First of all why are they fidling with the laser all the time. Why is not levelled?

How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2017, 01:37:32 AM »

Second part of this experiment.

https://www.metabunk.org/lake-balaton-laser-experiment-to-determine-the-curvature-of-the-earth-if-any.t7780/

Debunked...
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2017, 02:09:35 AM »
Gumby is one of forum swearer is already in my ignore list. So I don't see / care his crap posts.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2017, 03:47:23 AM »
Gumby is one of forum swearer is already in my ignore list. So I don't see / care his crap posts.
Yes, we know that the childish sploit brat can't bear to read any opinions that go against hid own!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 04:06:32 AM by rabinoz »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2017, 10:30:46 AM »
rabinoz is swearing continoesly who is already in my ignore list. So I don't care about him. God damn him and his friends.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2017, 11:03:37 AM »
I think İntikam is a cave troll hired by NASA to make the FES look even dumber than they already look.

Exactly how many more moronic threads are you going to make? Each one seems to get progressively more asinine.

I think by the simple virtue of disagreeing with whatever İntikam has to say makes the other party automatically correct.

PS- Feel free to add me to your ignore list; I don't feel I've tried hard enough to get on there tbh.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2017, 02:58:13 PM »
rabinoz is swearing continoesly who is already in my ignore list. So I don't care about him. God damn him and his friends.
Show me where I have been swearing, you lying hypocritical spoiled brat!

You are one that claims "Nearer to god", but with all you swearing, cursing and gutter language that you know is haram to a devout Muslim,
I honestly have to wonder just which god you serve.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2017, 03:01:18 PM »
I think İntikam is a cave troll hired by NASA to make the FES look even dumber than they already look.

Exactly how many more moronic threads are you going to make? Each one seems to get progressively more asinine.

I think by the simple virtue of disagreeing with whatever İntikam has to say makes the other party automatically correct.

PS- Feel free to add me to your ignore list; I don't feel I've tried hard enough to get on there tbh.

I think you could try "replying" to one of my posts, say the previous one. That way REVENGE might see it!  :P Maybe yo wouldn't stoop that low:P

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2017, 04:10:03 PM »

You are one that claims "Nearer to god", but with all you swearing, cursing and gutter language that you know is haram to a devout Muslim,

The assertion that you are swearing continoesly(sic) doesn't seem correct going from any of your posts that I have seen.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 04:13:21 PM by Boots »
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2017, 06:59:42 PM »
You're expecting a high degree of accuracy from a barometer wouldn't you say?

It seems that we have a competition between the two world leading authorities in zeteticismical szienze.
The objective of this exciting competition is to create the sillyest experiment to prove the flatness of the globe.
Here is my experiment...  With a pan a few inches deep, and perhaps an inch of water in it, place a level across the top.  Once it is level, have two pieces of straight metal wire ready.  Tape one piece of wire hanging straight down from the level at the edge of the inside of the pan until just touches the water.  Tape the other piece in the middle straight down until it touches the water.

Mark the wires where they are even with the bottom of the level.  Snip them off with wire cutters, and using a bathroom scale, weigh each piece.  If Earth is flat, they'll weigh the same.  If curved, the middle piece should be lighter as it's shorter.

;D

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2017, 08:12:05 PM »
You can not claim that something is wrong without revealing why that thing is wrong. Now put 20 dollars in your pocket. Perhaps you'll buy the gum with it.
Well, Mr İntikam, I can claim that it is wrong! Here is why you are completely wrong and it has no possibility of working.

The is absolutely no way you are going to even see 8 cm with an aneroid altimeter,  let alone measure it accurately.

You might learn a bit from the FAA, they happen to be experts on high accuracy altimeters.
Take a look in Electronic Code of Federal Regulations, e-CFR data is current as of January 18, 2017 where you will lean that the allowed tolerance on aircraft altineters is 20 feet.

Look at the dial of an analog altimeter:
The tick marks are every 20 feet. One could easily eyeball 20 foot increments, and even 10 foot increments (with the pointer directly between two ticks). Similarly the pressure settings are marked every 0.02 inches of mercury (or 1mb), allowing for a fairly precise setting of the value.

Digital altimeters are extremely precise (often offering one-foot precision in their display, and 0.01 inches of mercury for the pressure setting).

From Aviation Stack Exchange
An altimeter would be quite useless for what you want.

Now an ordinary spirit level is not nearly good enough, you would have you get a surveyors quality level, something like the Nikon AS-2/AE-7 Series Automatic Levels, with a telescope of:
Resolution power . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . AS-2/2C: 2.5", AE-7/7C: 3" (2.5" is 2.5 seconds of arc)
A 1 km distance would normally be levelled as a number of shorter runs.
The STANDARD DEVIATION in 1-km double-run levelling is about ±1.0 mm±(3+3)ppm).
The complicated looking error boils down to better than ±7.0 mm over 1 km, but this is not a local hardware store type of level.

Given a highly professional surveyor, you might manage it, but the altimeter is completely useless for small changes like this.

So now, please admit that you are completely wrong.

By the way, a geodetic surveyor can prove that the earth is not flat very easily!
He would just measure the dip angle to the horizon, as Abū Rayḥān Bīrūnī did in measuring the radius of the earth over 1,000 years ago!

I wholeheartedly agree with this, İntikam.

Rab just destroyed you. My condolences.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2017, 12:35:02 AM »

The assertion that you are swearing continoesly(sic) doesn't seem correct going from any of your posts that I have seen.

lawyer of the satan. I hope the fee is high.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2017, 12:37:59 AM »
You can not claim that something is wrong without revealing why that thing is wrong. Now put 20 dollars in your pocket. Perhaps you'll buy the gum with it.
Well, Mr İntikam, I can claim that it is wrong! Here is why you are completely wrong and it has no possibility of working.

The is absolutely no way you are going to even see 8 cm with an aneroid altimeter,  let alone measure it accurately.

You might learn a bit from the FAA, they happen to be experts on high accuracy altimeters.
Take a look in Electronic Code of Federal Regulations, e-CFR data is current as of January 18, 2017 where you will lean that the allowed tolerance on aircraft altineters is 20 feet.

Look at the dial of an analog altimeter:
The tick marks are every 20 feet. One could easily eyeball 20 foot increments, and even 10 foot increments (with the pointer directly between two ticks). Similarly the pressure settings are marked every 0.02 inches of mercury (or 1mb), allowing for a fairly precise setting of the value.

Digital altimeters are extremely precise (often offering one-foot precision in their display, and 0.01 inches of mercury for the pressure setting).

From Aviation Stack Exchange
An altimeter would be quite useless for what you want.

Now an ordinary spirit level is not nearly good enough, you would have you get a surveyors quality level, something like the Nikon AS-2/AE-7 Series Automatic Levels, with a telescope of:
Resolution power . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . AS-2/2C: 2.5", AE-7/7C: 3" (2.5" is 2.5 seconds of arc)
A 1 km distance would normally be levelled as a number of shorter runs.
The STANDARD DEVIATION in 1-km double-run levelling is about ±1.0 mm±(3+3)ppm).
The complicated looking error boils down to better than ±7.0 mm over 1 km, but this is not a local hardware store type of level.

Given a highly professional surveyor, you might manage it, but the altimeter is completely useless for small changes like this.

So now, please admit that you are completely wrong.

By the way, a geodetic surveyor can prove that the earth is not flat very easily!
He would just measure the dip angle to the horizon, as Abū Rayḥān Bīrūnī did in measuring the radius of the earth over 1,000 years ago!

I wholeheartedly agree with this, İntikam.

Rab just destroyed you. My condolences.

If I don't see and care who is an insulter in my opinion, without see my reply, how can decide this? There is several rounders here but not swearing, they can appeals. But they don't do that. Oppositely swearers in my ignore list doing that because of all of them know I don't see and care about it.

This destroying nothing. This destroy maybe something to itself that I already don't care.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1