Is Papa Legba Gone?

• 17 Replies

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
Is Papa Legba Gone?
« on: January 22, 2017, 05:44:53 PM »
Haven't been on here for a long time, not sure I'll be back regularly.  Just wanted to see if Papa Legba has been banned for good. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Is Papa Legba Gone?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 05:48:45 PM »
He was here a couple of days ago for a short time. Seems to have disappeared again.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 06:23:18 PM »
I saw a post by a mod which clearly implied he was banned again. I doubt it's for good though.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 07:07:32 PM »
Evil never dies.  It only sleeps, waiting for good men to do nothing.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 08:38:13 PM »
I think he told someone to kill themselves again and posted a site to show all the ways to do so...

Not sure though....He was here a couple days ago for a very brief time...Enough to say I was a demented lady from Italy and threatened to post all my contact information, as well as the aforementioned suicide information to another member.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar Of The Yin Universe
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 02:33:37 AM »
Perhaps with alts he's here. This kinds never go.
Everyone can see it in clear weather. The important thing is to be able to see in a foggy day also.

RPOTD

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 09:33:20 AM »
I bammed him, but he'll be back in a few weeks.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 11:25:16 AM »

Was it the suicide thing again?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 04:06:35 PM »

That was definitely part of it. I viewed his posts and he'd only been back for a few hours and already posting nothing but personal attacks and spam.  I wish he'd fuck off forever on his own.   
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 04:21:20 PM »

That was definitely part of it. I viewed his posts and he'd only been back for a few hours and already posting nothing but personal attacks and spam.  I wish he'd fuck off forever on his own.

I would miss him....But there is always the perma

Is it time to break the glass?

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 05:06:54 PM »
I didn't even know a perma ban was possible.  I figured if anyone earned it then it was Legba. 
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

?

Woody

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2017, 06:50:20 PM »

I would miss him....But there is always the perma

Is it time to break the glass?

It would be a bit cruel.

Not many forums or places in the world he can go and get the attention he gets here.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2017, 02:54:20 AM »

It would be a bit cruel.

Not many forums or places in the world he can go and get the attention he gets here.
I don't think that's the right way to think about it. It might be more cruel to let him continue to spend his time here as a sad, diluted strain of humanity and a far shadow from the tapestry of 'being'

Instead, maybe getting slapped in the face with a permabam will get him to wake up. A fire will be lighted, his soul ignited... to the outside world. So far he has always been strapped to his bedroom computer screen, probably getting nutrition only from the occasional bird getting trapped in the maelstorm of his thought. There is a whole realm outside his sad, boxed-in existence.

He just
needs
to
SEEeeee

--------------------------------------------------------

''Tell me, was your dark and gloomy image created by yourself just for the show? Are you actually a deity of annoyance? A god of douchebaggery perhaps? You are just theatrical mania, is this how you get your cosmic powers charged up, Legba?"

Legba laughed.

“ Oh, snakey McGee~! You never cease to amuse me ♥ ”

He shook his head.

“ No, my outrageous behavior merely came with the package of prolonged insanity! And I’m sure there are no gods of annoyance and douchbaggery in my pantheon~ ”

The snake frowned. Partly because he was just annoyed, and partly because the nickname given to him by Legba reminded him of a certain time it  would rather forget. He felt less and less comfortable the more He listened to Legba.

‘’If you do not know such gods - perhaps that’s because the universe itself gave you this role, and you simply missed the memo? Come to think about it - you always mock people, and you enjoy doing so way too much. Makes perfect sense to me, o the mighty god of douchebaggery.”

“ Well, certainly not just I! There are many who’d share the title of ‘douchebaggery.’ Personality and characteristics belong to all, not just one. ”

Legba giggled.

“ But I am known as the ‘Troublemaker’ and the ‘Trickster.’ I have to be an ass~! Though, douchebaggin’ comes with its own problems, no? It makes your nether regions smell. ”

Denspressure wondered why did he even tried to speak with the foul human in the first place. The direction of their conversation was quite predictable before it even happened.

“So you more or less acknowledge such role then. Glad to hear such honesty from you, Legba. As for your specific problems - I suggest using soap. Who knows, it might help you out. Alternatively - you can simply cease your everlasting tomfoolery.”

“ Oh, heavens no! ” Legba sported on an elegant, feminine voice this time, “ Darlin,’ usin’ soap would cause a fishy smell out of your privates! Don’t you know? Just let the cat do its own thing~ ”

He shook his head.

“ Hmm, I could! I could! But why should I? And if I did, which skin would I wear?

The red snake could almost fee his long red tail moving on its own from the utter disgust after Legba’s suggestion, and the question afterwards.

“I would rather not do… that.” - he mumbled not too loudly while barely keeping a straight face - “I merely suggested you to embrace your true nature of a living nuisance powered by cosmos, Legba. You don’t have to do so if you don’t feel like doing it at all. You need not to wear anyone’s skin while doing so, by the way. The mere thought of it is… unpleasant, to say it lightly.”

Hmm~ ” He placed a talon against the ‘cheek’ of his beak, “ But I already did~! ” Legba still remembered being alone in that damn universe.

“ And, to say the least, I was bored of it. This is just so much more ~fun~ with you guyssssSSS-z.”
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 04:52:59 AM by Denspressure »
):

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2017, 05:05:50 AM »
I'm pretty sure that Papa Legba = jroa = rabinoz = Trump

Best troll of the century.
AMA: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68045.0

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's not real.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2017, 08:49:56 AM »
I didn't even know a perma ban was possible.  I figured if anyone earned it then it was Legba.

They are mostly reserved for spambots and alts, but there are a few really terrible things a person could post that would get their acct perma'd.

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2017, 09:00:28 AM »
Number one rule for this guy--do not engage.  Period.  It's the only way, unless they can add a new perma-ban clause for just "generally ruining everything for everyone".

Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2017, 10:49:20 AM »
Number one rule for this guy--do not engage.  Period.  It's the only way, unless they can add a new perma-ban clause for just "generally ruining everything for everyone".

I agree SO MUCH. When everyone takes the bait he chums the water with, it makes it even more difficult to deal with him.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2017, 01:59:51 PM »

Why let him back at all?
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.