Good morning America. Wake up and smell the Trump pump

• 387 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Good morning America. Wake up and smell the Trump pump
« Reply #270 on: February 21, 2017, 08:04:50 AM »
A wooden moose got the attention of a lovesick moose bull. It all happened in 79 year old Ove Lindqvist’s garden in Byske outside Skellefteå, northern Sweden. ”I thought it was going to start a fight, instead it humped the wooden moose thrice”, he said.

Thrice, that's THREE times. Uh Huh, 3 times. Who's the dumb moose now?

Wait, don't answer.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #271 on: February 21, 2017, 07:05:38 PM »
Looks like Trump got mixed up and was referring a riot that hadn't happened yet.

Just two days after President Trump provoked widespread consternation by seeming to imply, incorrectly, that immigrants had perpetrated a recent spate of violence in Sweden, riots broke out in a predominantly immigrant neighborhood in the northern suburbs of the country's capital, Stockholm.

The neighborhood, Rinkeby, was the scene of riots in 2010 and 2013, too. And in most ways, what happened Monday night was reminiscent of those earlier bouts of anger. Swedish police apparently made an arrest on drug charges at about 8 p.m. near the Rinkeby station. For reasons not yet disclosed by the police, word of the arrest prompted youths to gather.

Over four hours, the crowd burned about half a dozen cars, vandalized several shopfronts and threw rocks at police. Police spokesman Lars Bystrom confirmed to Sweden's Dagens Nyheter newspaper that an officer fired shots at a rioter but missed. A photographer for the newspaper was attacked and beaten by more than a dozen men and his camera was stolen.

Let the conspiracy theorizing begin.  8)
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #272 on: February 21, 2017, 07:13:20 PM »
Looks like Trump got mixed up and was referring a riot that hadn't happened yet.

Just two days after President Trump provoked widespread consternation by seeming to imply, incorrectly, that immigrants had perpetrated a recent spate of violence in Sweden, riots broke out in a predominantly immigrant neighborhood in the northern suburbs of the country's capital, Stockholm.

The neighborhood, Rinkeby, was the scene of riots in 2010 and 2013, too. And in most ways, what happened Monday night was reminiscent of those earlier bouts of anger. Swedish police apparently made an arrest on drug charges at about 8 p.m. near the Rinkeby station. For reasons not yet disclosed by the police, word of the arrest prompted youths to gather.

Over four hours, the crowd burned about half a dozen cars, vandalized several shopfronts and threw rocks at police. Police spokesman Lars Bystrom confirmed to Sweden's Dagens Nyheter newspaper that an officer fired shots at a rioter but missed. A photographer for the newspaper was attacked and beaten by more than a dozen men and his camera was stolen.

Doomsaying is a pretty safe business. They're always right. It's just the timing is hard to predict.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #273 on: February 22, 2017, 01:09:38 AM »
Jävla Rinkeby. It's the most gang-dense suburb in Sweden.
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #274 on: February 22, 2017, 02:28:16 AM »
Told you guys Trump is playing 4d chess, he was right in three dimensions, just missed out on time ;D ;D ;D
BOTD member

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

« Reply #275 on: February 22, 2017, 05:19:28 AM »

WELCOME TO MORONICA

Yep, about 55% of Americans are that stupid! Good thing their votes didn't count! ;)

« Reply #276 on: February 22, 2017, 05:24:23 AM »
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.

The end of the world as we know it, started with the assassination of JFK. He was going to expose it all, and take the power away from the Central Banking cartel.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #278 on: February 22, 2017, 09:08:27 AM »
Yep, about 55% of Americans are that stupid! Good thing their votes didn't count! ;)

Ha!!!

And there we have it

Trump was talking about a book a swedish writer wrote and was talking about it on Fox news. Then he exaggerated that.

However, it looks like he book writer was on to something lol. It's only a matter of time when you are doing what Sweden is doing.

They need to shut the gates for a bit, no good deed goes unpunished.

WELCOME TO MORONICA

Even markjo is scoring off of false prophet. 
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #279 on: February 22, 2017, 05:03:12 PM »

Ha!!!

And there we have it

Trump was talking about a book a swedish writer wrote and was talking about it on Fox news. Then he exaggerated that.

That doesn't really jive with what Trump said. The ad hoc justification of the Fox News story is extremely weak.

Can't you just be honest and admit that for all of Trump's bulldozing energy he is way too interested in his election results, spewing as many accusations at the MSM as he can and is not very interested in getting the facts straight? It's the honest thing to do.

Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #280 on: February 22, 2017, 08:58:31 PM »
Am I the only one who's more than just a little concerned that Trump gets his intelligence briefings from Fox News?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #281 on: February 22, 2017, 09:47:01 PM »
Am I the only one who's more than just a little concerned that Trump gets his intelligence briefings from Fox News?

It's concerning.  It's also baffling.  There's a thing called the President's Daily Brief.  Very condensed privileged information.  I'm not sure how long they usually are.  I've downloaded a few of the declassified ones, they seem to be less than 10 pages long usually.  A president's time has got to be extremely valuable.  So I'm not sure why Trump would choose to watch hours of Fox News instead of reading a ten page report in the morning.  It seems like a massive misuse of time.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #282 on: February 22, 2017, 10:06:35 PM »
It's concerning.  It's also baffling.  There's a thing called the President's Daily Brief.  Very condensed privileged information.  I'm not sure how long they usually are.  I've downloaded a few of the declassified ones, they seem to be less than 10 pages long usually.  A president's time has got to be extremely valuable.  So I'm not sure why Trump would choose to watch hours of Fox News instead of reading a ten page report in the morning.  It seems like a massive misuse of time.

It has been reported that Trump does not like long briefs and that he is easily distracted and likes to turn on the news in the middle of meetings.  Maybe he is just a little ADD?
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #283 on: February 23, 2017, 06:44:58 AM »

It has been reported that Trump does not like long briefs and that he is easily distracted and likes to turn on the news in the middle of meetings.  Maybe he is just a little ADD?
Or senile?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #284 on: February 23, 2017, 09:42:27 AM »
I read somewhere that he likes maps, so they added maps to his daily briefings hoping he'd read them and look at the pretty pictures.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #285 on: February 23, 2017, 10:24:10 AM »
Maybe if they turned it into a connect-the-dots game he would read them.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #286 on: February 23, 2017, 10:28:10 AM »
He's planning the next wall.
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #287 on: February 23, 2017, 10:40:09 AM »
This always makes me laugh.... Such hate..

You have a guy that turned a couple million into 4-8 billion (depends on who you ask)

He has had a constant stream of hot women either dating or married.

He became a TV star.

The term to Trump someone literally means to outsmart them/beat them.

He has been able to do what he wants when he wants when he wants...

He can go where ever he wants whenever he wants, including some of his planes one just so happens to be a 757..

ONE of his many houses is 3 stories, sits on top of new york city and is literally paved in gold, including gold crappers..

He figured out how to be President of the united States...

This is just off one breath...

Y'all can not like him...But to call him dumb, braindead and whatever else...Yeah...

Like a fox..... ::) ::)

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #288 on: February 23, 2017, 10:47:56 AM »

You have a guy that turned a couple million into 4-8 billion (depends on who you ask)

Or way less depending on who you ask. No one can confirm he is actually a billionaire.

I thought you were in to family values?  He is a serial cheater.

He became a TV star.

True dat.

What does "irrelevant" mean?

Come again?

He can go where ever he wants whenever he wants, including some of his planes one just so happens to be a 757..

ONE of his many houses is 3 stores, sits on top of new york city and is literally paved in gold, including gold crappers..

Y'all can not like him...But to call him dumb, braindead and whatever else...Yeah...

I would never call him dumb. A liar, yes, perhaps pathologically. A narcissist, for sure. Petty and cruel too.

The problem with 'murica right now, and for the past 8 years, is that neither side wants to concede an inch to the other. You guys are so ego-consumed right now it's kinda scary.

The left: Trump is a retarded, racist, hate-monger!

The right: Trump is the most productive president ever and will save the country!

News flash! Neither side is right.

[/quote]

He became a TV star.

ONE of his many houses is 3 stores, sits on top of new york city and is literally paved in gold, including gold crappers..

Maybe if they turned it into a connect-the-dots game he would read them.

Geo-politics is best described in a game of Risk.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #289 on: February 23, 2017, 10:59:51 AM »

I thought you were in to family values?  He is a serial cheater.

Don't misconstrue my point, I don't want to be Trump, I choose to live my life differently....

The purpose is to say the guy isn't brain damaged, retarded or anything else.

He is intelligent, very much so at what he is good at.

You won't get an argument from me on narcissistic....

Also on stretching the truth or a complete lie...Though he is easy to catch and his motive is easy to pin point. If something goes against his ego, that will push a lie.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #290 on: February 23, 2017, 11:17:12 AM »

The term is "trump," not "Trump." People are not invoking Trump's name when they use that word. It dates back to the 1500s, and was most likely derived from the word "triumph."

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #291 on: February 23, 2017, 11:27:56 AM »

Or way less depending on who you ask. No one can confirm he is actually a billionaire.

I would never call him dumb. A liar, yes, perhaps pathologically. A narcissist, for sure. Petty and cruel too.

The problem with 'murica right now, and for the past 8 years, is that neither side wants to concede an inch to the other. You guys are so ego-consumed right now it's kinda scary.

The left: Trump is a retarded, racist, hate-monger!

The right: Trump is the most productive president ever and will save the country!

News flash! Neither side is right.

He could be a billionaire or he could be broke.  Nobody knows because he refuses to be transparent.  He probably has more money than me I guess.  Being really rich isn't a great way to qualify a president though.  Maybe when he was younger he was smarter.  But this behavior now...  You have to remember that Trump is our oldest president yet.  And he puts zero work into taking care of himself.  It's entirely possible his mind is slipping.  He hallucinates millions of people that don't exist ffs.

The problem goes deeper than a polarized political system.  We have first past the post voting, which I think is one of the root causes of the problems we're having ie party over country, divisive politics, voting against who you hate the most instead of who you like.  But the only people who could change this aspect of our voting system are also the ones that profit the most from it, Democrats and Republicans.

Additionally I think we're victims of our own prosperity.  We haven't had to fight for our democracy for over 200 years and it shows.  We have among the lowest voter turnout in a developed country and we're aggressively ignorant about how and why the government works the way it does. 

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #292 on: February 23, 2017, 11:31:51 AM »
You know who else has turned virtually nothing into riches and has become a tv star? Kim Kardashian. She was a bobody, had a leaked sex tape, now she is everywhere and potentially married to the next president of the United States.

Guess what I don't want her to do, represent any American on the international field as the head of our country.

Just because someone is capable of turning wealth into more wealth doesn't mean they are necessarily intelligent in things outside of what made their wealth. Trump is a smart business man and a phenomenal salesman, you kind of have to be to convince people that voting for a guy who gamed the political system is a smart move if the goal is to remove said system.

What he hasn't shown to be is a good leader of the country so far. The "do what I want, when I want, how I want" attitude doesn't fly so well when you are accountable to 300+ million people.

You literally listed nothing that shows he has the intelligence required for this job.  However, let me give you a few examples to the contrary.

He repeatedly peddled in falsehoods which have long ago been debunked ( birther, 911 Muslims cheering in america, biggest inauguration crowd, biggest election victory ). He has made statements which are close to, but not quite, the same as the anti-vaxxer movements, going as far as to talk about a kid who was fine, got vaccinated, then got autism shortly there after.  He is also so very concerned about the public perception of him that he goes on attacks against just about anyone who criticizes him.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #293 on: February 23, 2017, 12:54:57 PM »

The term is "trump," not "Trump." People are not invoking Trump's name when they use that word. It dates back to the 1500s, and was most likely derived from the word "triumph."

Drumpf trumped America!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #294 on: February 23, 2017, 01:38:56 PM »
'To Trump' also means 'to fart.' Not sure that's the argument you want to make.

That's just not the case. Trump has a cult. Most of the left hate him for the obvious, most of the right hate him because he is incompetent. A lot of what he says just isn't Republican, and even what he does that they can support he does poorly, such as the travel ban. The issues with that weren't political, no one can deny the roll-out was a mess, no one had a clue what they were meant to do, or who it applied to, and he evidently didn't even check to see if it was constitutional. His administration seems to be picked on a dare out of the most uniquely unqualified individuals: nothing to do with politics, all to do with how their qualifications stack up to the office they hold. A lot of the right hate him at least as much as the left.
You saw that in the election, established Republicans spoke against him, and a lot of his voters would vote for the Republican party if Satan himself was on the ticket, they vote for the party not the person. That cult mentality is what's killing the US of A. Democrats vote Democrat, Republicans vote Republican, Trump only won because he pulled non-voters who were fans of his brand (and a lot of them only one because he sues anyone that tries to spread much negative about him, he's a narcissist), just like Obama only won because he pulled in black people who wouldn't normally vote. With that cult mentality, elections are down to brands and if there's no brand, chance.

He is intelligent, very much so at what he is good at.
What he is good at is not politics. Intelligent is a stretch, he knows a handful of tricks that went well, and his business strategy is closer to throwing things at a wall to see what sticks. he made so many companies and put his name on so many things one was bound to net a profit, while everything else from Trump steaks to Trump Magazine vanished from record. You don't remember the failures.

Trump is emblematic of everything that is wrong with the US political system. It's about brands, not ability, and not policy. So was Clinton, but at least she wouldn't treat the office of President like a reality TV show.
We need to dissolve the Democrats and the Republicans, and Libertarians and Greens and every other existing party. We need strict term laws on more than just the President, we need endorsement bans so people don't just do as they're told, we need prohibitions on political dynasties. We need a system not run by cults.

Look at a checklist of cult criteria
http://www.csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm

• The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.
  • Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.
  • The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel
  • The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members
  • The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.
  • The leader is not accountable to any authorities (unlike, for example, teachers, military commanders or ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream religious denominations).
  • The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members' participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group
  • The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt iin order to influence and/or control members. Often, this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.
  • The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.
  • The group is preoccupied with making money.
  • Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.
  • Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.

That is one of the most accurate descriptions of the political climate I've seen.
All of the above are relevant to some degree, and the bolded most of all. It's a textbook cult.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #295 on: February 23, 2017, 01:58:31 PM »
'To Trump' also means 'to fart.' Not sure that's the argument you want to make.

LMAO!

I'll read the rest of your post later but I think this is the best sentence you've ever written.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #296 on: February 23, 2017, 06:41:28 PM »
I think he's doing a fine job.

Quote from: Trump
Don't believe the main stream (fake news) media.The White House is running VERY WELL. I inherited a MESS and am in the process of fixing it.

Check the "news" stories on him.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 06:45:35 PM by disputeone »
BOTD member

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #297 on: February 24, 2017, 10:19:13 AM »

Don't believe the main stream (fake news) media.The White House is running VERY WELL. I inherited a MESS and am in the process of fixing it.

Which ones? There are hundreds of news articles written about him. I'm no fan of the media when they don't do their jobs, but the ones fact checking him are absolutely doing their jobs.

The reason his transition has been a mess has nothing to do with what he inherited. It's because he didn't do any of the work a candidate does before they get elected. Serious candidates who think they're going to win the election start working on their cabinet picks and other administration people long before election day. This is so they can find out if there are going to be conflicts (a vetting process) before they ever go before Congress.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #298 on: February 24, 2017, 10:41:26 AM »

Which ones? There are hundreds of news articles written about him. I'm no fan of the media when they don't do their jobs, but the ones fact checking him are absolutely doing their jobs.

The reason his transition has been a mess has nothing to do with what he inherited. It's because he didn't do any of the work a candidate does before they get elected. Serious candidates who think they're going to win the election start working on their cabinet picks and other administration people long before election day. This is so they can find out if there are going to be conflicts (a vetting process) before they ever go before Congress.

What he inherited, as far as I can tell, is pretty good actually.  Economically there's been a pretty steady recovery from the Great Recession of 2008.  We do have a debt problem.  I'd like to see some traction on that.  But by most metrics we're better off in 2016 than we were in 2008.

I'm watching his speech from the CPAC yesterday, because I'm a masochist.  It's 48 minutes long.  I'm 12 minutes into it and he spent the first 6 minutes fellating himself.  Another 6 minutes attacking all media except Breitbart as completely fabricated news.  It's not boring I guess.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #299 on: February 24, 2017, 10:56:18 AM »
It's not boring I guess.

haha, not boring at all!