FET and Satellites

• 31 Replies
FET and Satellites
« on: January 19, 2017, 04:38:23 AM »
Hi people.

This is my first time posting and as I couldn't find what I was looking for in the forums I thought I'd ask the question myself.

I've read a lot on here that satellites don't exist and that GPS is actually just triangulation from ground masts. With that in mind, how would a FE believer explain how Google Earth was able to take such detailed images of our land without the use of a satellite?

Thanks all.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: FET and Satellites
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 05:38:39 AM »
unmanned aerial vehicle. There is a lot of them in whole world. A lot of and cheap. There is a little amateur example about creating map by using unmanned aerial vehicle.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 05:46:37 AM »
Hi people.

This is my first time posting and as I couldn't find what I was looking for in the forums I thought I'd ask the question myself.

I've read a lot on here that satellites don't exist and that GPS is actually just triangulation from ground masts. With that in mind, how would a FE believer explain how Google Earth was able to take such detailed images of our land without the use of a satellite?

Thanks all.

As a matter of fact the more detailed maps are aerial photography. The least detailed come from satellite photos.
But they will not even explain how satellite tv works.
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 05:49:09 AM »
Don't care about provocators in my ignore list. They are almost saying lie or insulting in everytime. Ignore him.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 05:54:48 AM »
Don't care about provocators in my ignore list. They are almost saying lie or insulting in everytime. Ignore him.

You little rapscallion!
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 05:55:14 AM »
unmanned aerial vehicle. There is a lot of them in whole world. A lot of and cheap. There is a little amateur example about creating map by using unmanned aerial vehicle.

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I haven't got sound on my PC so couldn't hear that they were saying. How high do the UAV's sore to? Because I can zoom completely out on Google Earth so not sure how this is done.!

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2017, 06:02:23 AM »
Because I can zoom completely out on Google Earth so not sure how this is done.!

The same way they make pictures of the globe and antarctica. By taking a bunch of small pictures and patching them together into one big one. Its called a composite. https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/50594220

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2017, 06:19:07 AM »
Because I can zoom completely out on Google Earth so not sure how this is done.!

The same way they make pictures of the globe and antarctica. By taking a bunch of small pictures and patching them together into one big one. Its called a composite. https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/50594220

Thanks. So the plane(s) flies all over the world mapping the whole thing, which is then repeated and updated every 1-3 years?

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2017, 07:42:02 AM »

Thanks. So the plane(s) flies all over the world mapping the whole thing, which is then repeated and updated every 1-3 years?

The updates are not that frequent. But yes the planes take lots of photos and they make a mosaic. If you zoom in you are able to see the switch from satellite photos to aerial photos.
How dumb can you be?

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2017, 12:23:14 PM »
Hi people.

Thanks all.

But they will not even explain how satellite tv works.

or satelite wifi

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2017, 01:16:50 PM »

Exactly. This is the method of mapping. And TV satellites absent. There is land stations working instead of satellites. They are creating a broadcast network and call them as "satellites".

This is what satellite actually is.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2017, 01:22:55 PM »
intikam.
very interesting.
if your on a cruise in the middle of the pacific, what 'land based' satellites are used?

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2017, 01:34:12 PM »

Exactly. This is the method of mapping. And TV satellites absent. There is land stations working instead of satellites. They are creating a broadcast network and call them as "satellites".

The dishes you mark as satellite are point-to-point microwave dishes.  Check with someone who works with them.

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2017, 02:30:42 PM »

The dishes you mark as satellite are point-to-point microwave dishes.  Check with someone who works with them.
Exactly.
How dumb can you be?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2017, 12:15:07 AM »
Ah, so that's how they do it! When I request a photo like this

Himawari 2016.04.26 03.30 UTC
::) ::) Japan sends thousands of planes out to photograph all the cloud patterns over (almost) half of the globe then rush back to Japan where they hurriedly stitch all these aerial photos together and send it to me, all within a few minutes. ::) ::)

You know something, I think that you just dream things up without any evidence and without even thinking.

You are so brainwashed that anything that threatens your "Precious Pepperoni Pizza Planet" is assumed false.
You simply incapable of seeing any evidence even if it's thrust in front of you. All you do is cuss and swear and shout "the earth is flat!"

Yet you, yourself can never any offer any evidence for the flat earth.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2017, 05:00:16 AM »
intikam.
very interesting.
if your on a cruise in the middle of the pacific, what 'land based' satellites are used?

Generally GPS doesn't work in the middle of Pasific. Also GPS doesn't work in big deserts. There is only way of your GPS working in the pasific in a big ship, by using GSM stations in big ships. These stations are acting a satellite by themselves. They are strong till enough to contact a land servers. The reason of GSM working in the middle of the pacific depends on same reason GSM working in the basement of the hospitals. If there is a Fixed station in cellar, GSm works, if there isin't it doesn't work.

There was "satellite phones" famous for a while.

These telephones aren't connecting to satellite. "IF THIS ONE IS SATELLITE PHONE, WHAT IS OURS??" They have signals getting capacity arrives stations so so far. Do you really believe you are talking with your friend and your voice travelling in the atmospher as a wave and turning to your friend as a voice. It isin't. There is land comminication networks. If you pay cost of it, they can give you a satellite too.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 05:05:19 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2017, 05:02:30 AM »

I know what it is. I was opened an issue a few month ago just related with point-to-point microwave dishes. I called them as satellite because of there isin't satellite. Such as a thing as satellite is an illusion. That communication is generally called as satellite. Actually it is absent.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2017, 07:20:58 AM »

::) ::) Japan sends thousands of planes out to photograph all the cloud patterns over (almost) half of the globe then rush back to Japan where they hurriedly stitch all these aerial photos together and send it to me, all within a few minutes. ::) ::)

You know something, I think that you just dream things up without any evidence and without even thinking.

You are so brainwashed that anything that threatens your "Precious Pepperoni Pizza Planet" is assumed false.
You simply incapable of seeing any evidence even if it's thrust in front of you. All you do is cuss and swear and shout "the earth is flat!"

Lol what a fake picture of earth!! Nice try though! Do a reverse image search and youll see what I mean.

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2017, 09:32:45 AM »

Lol what a fake picture of earth!! Nice try though! Do a reverse image search and youll see what I mean.

What make you think it is fake?

I did a reverse image search and it came up with many references to the Himawari-8 weather satellite. This strongly suggests to me that it's not fake.

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2017, 09:43:21 AM »
Prove it, bub!

Are you talking to me? I didn't claim anything to "prove".

As I said, I did a reverse image search (as suggested by you), and it came up with many references to the Himawari-8 satellite. You could do this yourself.

This suggests to me that the photo is not fake. What makes you think it is?

Edit: Fixed link.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 09:51:08 AM by Copper Knickers »

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2017, 10:10:35 AM »
intikam.
very interesting.

Generally GPS doesn't work in the middle of Pasific. Also GPS doesn't work in big deserts. There is only way of your GPS working in the pasific in a big ship, by using GSM stations in big ships. These stations are acting a satellite by themselves. They are strong till enough to contact a land servers. The reason of GSM working in the middle of the pacific depends on same reason GSM working in the basement of the hospitals. If there is a Fixed station in cellar, GSm works, if there isin't it doesn't work.

There was "satellite phones" famous for a while.

These telephones aren't connecting to satellite. "IF THIS ONE IS SATELLITE PHONE, WHAT IS OURS??" They have signals getting capacity arrives stations so so far. Do you really believe you are talking with your friend and your voice travelling in the atmospher as a wave and turning to your friend as a voice. It isin't. There is land comminication networks. If you pay cost of it, they can give you a satellite too.

GPS works everywhere. But if you have any report of such an occurrence please feel free to share it with us.

In the last part of the post you just denied radio communications. Yes it is possible to send voice signals via radio and it's being done for a couple of years.
How dumb can you be?

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2017, 10:13:34 AM »

I know what it is. I was opened an issue a few month ago just related with point-to-point microwave dishes. I called them as satellite because of there isin't satellite. Such as a thing as satellite is an illusion. That communication is generally called as satellite. Actually it is absent.

You are wrong. Completely wrong.
How dumb can you be?

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2017, 04:11:24 PM »
Prove it, bub!

As I said, I did a reverse image search (as suggested by you), and it came up with many references to the Himawari-8 satellite. You could do this yourself.

Edit: Fixed link.

I did do it myself, why do you think i asked people to do it. The top results were this website! Lol

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2017, 05:51:18 PM »
Prove it, bub!
Kiddo, the Himawari image came from me, and I couldn't care less about "proving it" to you.
Here's another, showing current cloud patterns here, downloaded a 11:30 am here, or 01:30 UTC.

Himawari Real-Time Image, Australia, Natural Color RGB, 12, JAN, 2017  01:10UTC - downloaded 01:30 UTC
"The RGB composite imagery is produced by composing satellite images colored in red, green and blue."

The Himawari 8/9 satellites record on a total of 16 bands, as described in: Himawari-8/9, Imager (AHI).

Just remember that these images are not to impress kiddies like you, but to provide useful information to the Bureaux of Meteorology.

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2017, 02:30:39 AM »
Prove it, bub!

I did do it myself, why do you think i asked people to do it. The top results were this website! Lol

Yes, it, or rather similar images from the same satellite, have been posted here before. Generally as evidence for a round earth (which they are).

Why do you think it is fake?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2017, 04:05:00 AM »
You claim "The top results were this website!" Are you sure Mr Arealhumanbeing? Check again!
When I do a search the site shows "forum.tfes.org", not "www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/", see image above.

And I do believe that the earliest reference to that image is in
this post Re: Curvature ? « Reply #19 on: May 05, 2016, 03:47:46 AM » at <<https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=4954.msg96273#msg96273>>
To go there (for reasons!) you will need to copy the site url within the <<. . . . . . . .>> and paste it into a browser.

Now Mr Arealhumanbeing I wonder why I have what seems to be the original of the photo - you think about that!

And, while you are at it, I am honestly curious to know if you find an exact copy of the image
Somehow, I can't be certain, but I suspect that if you do find a copy will link back to my post. Make of that what you will.

I'll give you my explanation later.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2017, 09:36:37 AM »

Now Mr Arealhumanbeing I wonder why I have what seems to be the original of the photo - you think

Do tell.

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2017, 09:46:54 AM »

Now Mr Arealhumanbeing I wonder why I have what seems to be the original of the photo - you think

Do tell.
Image saved at http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w433/RabDownunder/aus_dnc_0100_zpslugrmuvf.jpg

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2017, 10:38:36 AM »
If any of you have a valid radio amateur licence you may contact the ISS.
Details here: http://www.ariss.org/contact-the-iss.html
How dumb can you be?