• 29 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Why blacks do not revolt in US who are constantly slaughtered
« on: January 18, 2017, 11:40:05 PM »
Because CIA doesn't support them.

Every year, Hundreds of black are killed in US by terror of police, persecutions in prison and Ordinary murders like Michael Jackson and ML King. Also All of deaths, it is meaningless they are still waiting for killed by someone.

whereas CIA is supporting terrorist groups in whole world, By excuse of little Human rights violations. Oppositely CIA doesn't interest Human rights violations in USA.

This situation proves CIA is not an ordinary intelligence service. CIA is only a crime gang and must be destroyed. All governors and workers in CIA must be executed.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 11:41:46 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
Re: Why blacks do not revolt in US who are constantly slaughtered
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 01:51:09 PM »
I can safely say that most of those shootings are justified. Blacks make up 50% of all violent crime while only being 13% of the population.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 02:22:15 PM »
Because CIA doesn't support them.

Every year, Hundreds of black are killed in US by terror of police, persecutions in prison and Ordinary murders like Michael Jackson and ML King. Also All of deaths, it is meaningless they are still waiting for killed by someone.

whereas CIA is supporting terrorist groups in whole world, By excuse of little Human rights violations. Oppositely CIA doesn't interest Human rights violations in USA.

This situation proves CIA is not an ordinary intelligence service. CIA is only a crime gang and must be destroyed. All governors and workers in CIA must be executed.

You're a stupid butthole.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 06:24:44 PM »
I can safely say that most of those shootings are justified. Blacks make up 50% of all violent crime while only being 13% of the population.

This is coming from a black man...^^ (There are other fun stats you never hear either. Though there have been a few times the cop crossed the line and did something horrible..They should be prosecuted, but this certainly is not the norm, plus if you have a million humans, a couple are bound to be bad. However, I promise way more cops have died senselessly by the hands of civilians than the other way around)

Recognizing the truth is the only way to make things better...Luke has always been cool, but now I know he is a man, he needs no excuses or nonsense. I hope he makes it to being a cop, can never have enough good ones
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 02:55:53 AM »

Did you heard a term as "to be drift to crime"? There is hate to blacks in USA. This is clear.

I empathize and put myself in black. They are humiliated, despise. They are not preferred in legal business. There are millions of Syrians around us. They can not find legal business. Theft, extortion and begging is their main jobs. But we do not kill them.

In Syria and Iraq, Sunnis aren't killing Shias in crime. Or Shias aren't killing sunnies who made a crime. They are making "war" for Obstruction of "free mind, free will, freedom of the press, etc..."

But hate to blacks don't cause a revolt in USA is unbelievable.  Moreover the whites in USA are infidel and Although their blood is halal. This situation proves the blacks in USA aren't muslim. They are just so-called muslim.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 02:59:00 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 08:17:42 AM »

Moreover the whites in USA are infidel and Although their blood is halal.

My blood is halal?  Do I need to be on the lookout for Muslim vampires now?

Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 10:35:07 AM »
Blacks kill the blacks, not the whites. They just promote that blacks are hated on tv, so you will believe them.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

Woody

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 12:14:54 PM »
Intikam the humble man of God again calling for people to be executed. A very common theme of the religious.

That said black in the US are shot more than any other race.

Intikam somewhat got as to why.  Being black in the US means you are more likely to be born poor and remain that way the rest of your life.

Also in the US police kill more citizens than any other 1st world country.  Sometimes killing in a year what it takes other countries decades to accomplish.

The problem is the result of police being trained to shoot first if they feel threatened. Which I find odd. In the military we were trained to access the threat.  So if someone is standing with a knife or other melee weapon and they are not in range to use it you do not use lethal force.  A verbal warning or a shot above their head or at their feet is used.

The man on his back with his hands raised was shot. Before he was shot he told the police the man sitting next to him was unarmed,  autistic and holding a toy truck.

After that one police officer thought lethal force was necessary.

Also plenty of videos of police shooting people either with there backs to them are trying to flee.

Here is a video of a homeless man being shot during for a camping violation  and then shot when he turns away. 

If you notice the police in that video escalate to lethal force really quickly.  They use a flashbang, use lethal force, then use nonlethal force after the man is on the ground.

My thoughts he was armed with a knife not approaching lethal force was very unnecessary.  The officers' actions were supported by the police chief and police union.

Here is an example of police from the UK confronting a man with a knife no lethal force used:

A very tense situation and the police managed to handle it. Actually the protocol in the UK is to use dogs to take down someone armed with something like a knife.  Something the US police in the video had available to them.

I can find plenty of examples in the US of police using lethal force against people unarmed, had their backs to the police, etc.

The problem is the training and mentality the police are having instilled in them.  They are behaving more like one would expect soldiers to do in a middle of a fire fight.  Shooting first and asking questions later.

Hell.  My squad took down a man in Afghanistan armed with an assault rifle without using lethal force.  He was a farmer extremely pissed US soldiers where eating nuts from his trees.  It was a battalion sized unit eating from his orchid I had members of my squad distract him and I approached him from behind along with my biggest squad member. We disarmed him and it did not end up with a misunderstanding causing a death.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 12:58:54 PM »
Black Lives Matter....but only if they are taken by non-blacks. I don't see any BLMers marching in Chicago marching for the hundreds of blacks killed by blacks last year.
You just got Weskered, bitches!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2017, 01:14:38 PM »
Woody you have to look at stats like these...

And many more like them...Not to mention, there twice as many white people killed by the police than black people. Also, with the smaller size of the black population compared to white, yet, with police twice more likely to have a physical confrontation with a black person or contact..Add these on top of all the other stats, you need to see things from full perspective.

Not to mention...With all the irresponsible hype and lies from the media, it only raises tensions. When an officer has an issue with a black person, all that nonsense will run through their head and put them on edge. Then you have a black person, with the same nonsense going through their head, making them jumpy or even do something stupid out of fear.

This is a big reason one of my biggest targets is liberals (which includes the media).. propagating fear, hate-mongering, division and out right lies.

Now including things such as the BLM protests and them saying they are gonna beat up any white person they see on their street to what happened here in Dallas with the cops being gunned down...Things will continue to escalate with both sides.

I do agree there should be changes in policy, I have also seen videos of horrible things done by cops they should be prosecuted for. However, to keep the myth going like it is happening at every corner...That is dangerous.

Don't buy into the hype..

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2017, 12:29:14 AM »
Intikam the humble man of God again calling for people to be executed. A very common theme of the religious.

That said black in the US are shot more than any other race.

Intikam somewhat got as to why.  Being black in the US means you are more likely to be born poor and remain that way the rest of your life.

Also in the US police kill more citizens than any other 1st world country.  Sometimes killing in a year what it takes other countries decades to accomplish.

The problem is the result of police being trained to shoot first if they feel threatened. Which I find odd. In the military we were trained to access the threat.  So if someone is standing with a knife or other melee weapon and they are not in range to use it you do not use lethal force.  A verbal warning or a shot above their head or at their feet is used.

The man on his back with his hands raised was shot. Before he was shot he told the police the man sitting next to him was unarmed,  autistic and holding a toy truck.

After that one police officer thought lethal force was necessary.

Also plenty of videos of police shooting people either with there backs to them are trying to flee.

Here is a video of a homeless man being shot during for a camping violation  and then shot when he turns away. 

If you notice the police in that video escalate to lethal force really quickly.  They use a flashbang, use lethal force, then use nonlethal force after the man is on the ground.

My thoughts he was armed with a knife not approaching lethal force was very unnecessary.  The officers' actions were supported by the police chief and police union.

Here is an example of police from the UK confronting a man with a knife no lethal force used:

A very tense situation and the police managed to handle it. Actually the protocol in the UK is to use dogs to take down someone armed with something like a knife.  Something the US police in the video had available to them.

I can find plenty of examples in the US of police using lethal force against people unarmed, had their backs to the police, etc.

The problem is the training and mentality the police are having instilled in them.  They are behaving more like one would expect soldiers to do in a middle of a fire fight.  Shooting first and asking questions later.

Hell.  My squad took down a man in Afghanistan armed with an assault rifle without using lethal force.  He was a farmer extremely pissed US soldiers where eating nuts from his trees.  It was a battalion sized unit eating from his orchid I had members of my squad distract him and I approached him from behind along with my biggest squad member. We disarmed him and it did not end up with a misunderstanding causing a death.

In my opinion, one of logical error in US officers thinking themselves as heros fighting against an evil. In the majority of the images I see, the police are looking at the people as guilty eye as a count. Person is guilty or not, isin't important for policemen. Victims are pre-accepted as guilty and potential killer; oppositely general rules of loyalty. Loyalty says that everybody not guilty before proven his crime.

This wrong perspective of officers, causes the punishment of more innocent people along with the criminals.

In the other hand, every living is sacred and should be save. Oppositely US policemen see only their life as sacred and other people already were potential criminals according to them. Actually real criminals are these officers. Because of their attacking the sanctity of life.

I do not think this situation will change with Trump. On the contrary, everything will get worse.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2017, 04:00:32 AM »
The police in US are becoming more military like. Also maybe not as bad as it seems on tv, as they faked moonlandings on tv. Many news stories are faked in similar manner. Becareful to believe what the idiot box tells you to think.
God is real.                                         

?

Woody

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2017, 09:13:08 AM »
Woody you have to look at stats like these...

The point is when lethal force is used, training, mentality, and when police departments, and police unions defend them after very questionable shootings.

IMHO in the US the police are being militarized.  Being trained to shoot first without hesitation.  Something only soldiers should do and only in a fire fight. 

I only witnessed police using force once.  It was them interacting with a man with his family having a picnic in a park.  The reason was playing music too loud.   

I watched the police escalate the situation.  The first to arrive waited in his car until 7 more officers arrived for a group of 3 adults and 4 children under the age of ten. One of the adults was a woman that look to me over 70.

What I watched was two of the officers approach told the man to turn down the music.  The man complied. Then one of the officers got really close to man.  Telling him not everyone wants to hear his music.  After the man said he already turned the music down the officer stepped closer to him and told him to turn off the music. 

The man turned away and took a step towards the music player. The cop then said do not try to get away from him.  The man said he was just going to turn off the music.  The cop then told the man he was done talking with him yet.  Then stood a couple of inches from the man.  The man stepped back.  The cop then said stop resisting.  The man said he was not.  The cop took a step forward again. The man stepped back.  The man displayed signs of becoming more nervous.

I was then approached by another officer telling me to back up to a safe distance.   I could not hear what was being said after that.  Well at least most of it.

I did hear walking away the cop asking why the man was so nervous.  I also heard the officer shout stop resisting just before he threw the man on the ground.  What I saw was the man take another step back.  Then the rest of the officers joined in.  All yelling stop resisting to a man I did not see resisting. Just the man saying he was not resisting. I also saw one officer throw the younger woman on the ground who was shouting for them to leave the man alone. I also saw an officer with his hand on his gun covering the old woman and children after they had the man cuffed which they hit way more than once. A couple of times after he was cuffed.

During that encounter I was detained for interfering with police.  I spoke up about what I thought of their actions during the whole incident.  I was released with a warning not to interfere with the police.

I of course filed a complaint the result being told the police actions were deemed justified.  I inquired further as who reviewed and came up with the conclusion.  I was told it was the police union and commanding officer of the police officers.

Here are police officers beating a man to death:

It is hard to see on the video this is the result of that beating:

Did you watch the video of the UK police handling a man armed with a knife and very aggressive towards them?

Did you notice in the video of the homeless man being shot how quickly the police officers used lethal force?  They had non-lethal means available, a dog and used the flashbang grenade then did not use other nonlethal options available until after killing the man.

It is down to training and mentality.  Cops are being trained to behave this way and cultures in many police departments support this behavior.

The reason the man in the UK was not shot or beaten to death is the training and mentality instilled in the officers there.

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2017, 03:48:00 PM »

This is coming from a black man...^^ (There are other fun stats you never hear either. Though there have been a few times the cop crossed the line and did something horrible..They should be prosecuted, but this certainly is not the norm, plus if you have a million humans, a couple are bound to be bad. However, I promise way more cops have died senselessly by the hands of civilians than the other way around)

Recognizing the truth is the only way to make things better...Luke has always been cool, but now I know he is a man, he needs no excuses or nonsense. I hope he makes it to being a cop, can never have enough good ones

Awwww! You flatter me. Thanks. For that I won't give you a ticket when I become an officer. ;D

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2017, 03:54:38 PM »

Did you heard a term as "to be drift to crime"? There is hate to blacks in USA. This is clear.

There USED to be. But now it mostly died out. I can give you first hand account for that. Before my family and I moved to Florida we lived in Alaska. When I heard that we were moving down to Florida I had a slight fear in the back of my head that I'll be the target of racism. Turns out I was completely wrong. The people here are nice and friendly.

I empathize and put myself in black. They are humiliated, despise. They are not preferred in legal business.

Can you prove that?

There are millions of Syrians around us. They can not find legal business. Theft, extortion and begging is their main jobs. But we do not kill them.

Wait, are you talking about my country or yours?

In Syria and Iraq, Sunnis aren't killing Shias in crime. Or Shias aren't killing sunnies who made a crime. They are making "war" for Obstruction of "free mind, free will, freedom of the press, etc..."

But hate to blacks don't cause a revolt in USA is unbelievable.  Moreover the whites in USA are infidel and Although their blood is halal. This situation proves the blacks in USA aren't muslim. They are just so-called muslim.
That's because blacks aren't being oppressed. That era died in the 80's.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2017, 11:23:39 PM »

There USED to be. But now it mostly died out. I can give you first hand account for that. Before my family and I moved to Florida we lived in Alaska. When I heard that we were moving down to Florida I had a slight fear in the back of my head that I'll be the target of racism. Turns out I was completely wrong. The people here are nice and friendly.

I empathize and put myself in black. They are humiliated, despise. They are not preferred in legal business.

Can you prove that?

There are millions of Syrians around us. They can not find legal business. Theft, extortion and begging is their main jobs. But we do not kill them.

Wait, are you talking about my country or yours?

That's because blacks aren't being oppressed. That era died in the 80's.

As you know that I'm not answering are seperated my posts.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2017, 10:51:55 AM »
İntikam, when will you understand that it's quite normal to "separate posts" as you call it. People do this so they can answer one question at a time.
Do you realize that you are the ONLY person on this forum who has an issue with this? The only one.

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2017, 11:57:28 AM »

Actually on an annual basis the bolded isn't true.  In 2015 it was around a 100 Leo to almost 1500 civilians. 

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2017, 11:58:26 AM »

I empathize and put myself in black. They are humiliated, despise. They are not preferred in legal business. There are millions of Syrians around us. They can not find legal business. Theft, extortion and begging is their main jobs. But we do not kill them.

Have you ever been to the US?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2017, 05:32:14 PM »

Actually on an annual basis the bolded isn't true.  In 2015 it was around a 100 Leo to almost 1500 civilians.

Senselessly is the key word here...

As in WANTING to kill the other...Not by just protecting themselves.

There are bad seeds in the force sure....They are far and few between comparatively to the average officer or even the ones that want to do good. I promise they are outnumbered by those who WANT to do harm to the officers.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2017, 12:58:15 AM »

No. Have you ever gone to hell?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2017, 01:43:48 AM »

No. Have you ever gone to hell?

Who hates blacks? They boycotted the Patriots in the superbowl cause the damn quarterback was white?

#notmysuperbowl

Also I don't recommend it, but watch mtv or another music tv show and look at who kids are listening to and looking up to.

Also who was that guy who was the president for the last eight years.

Oh thats right.

Who's that shill / astrophysicist you guys all like so much? Oh right.

I mean that shirt is not helping his credibility to be fair.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2017, 02:46:49 AM »
And let's not forget about god:
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2017, 03:16:31 AM »
And let's not forget about god:

I don't like to make Racist discourses but God isin't a black. Oppositely over white, my guess.  :o

Because;

In world, God says himself has good properties.

White represents clear , and black represents dirty.

White represents light , and black represents dark.

White represents goodness , and black represents evilness.

It must be a meaning of representing white and black in this way in the world. It must be a color of the god according to such a sharp difference between black and white and it must be white. White dress is not enough. a white man should played that role.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2017, 07:01:38 PM »
Do you ever think before you post Intikam?
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2017, 07:10:25 PM »
I'm thinking he doesn't have the required equipment...

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2017, 11:42:50 PM »
I'm thinking he doesn't have the required equipment...

You were ignored as proved you are a son of whore. I'll add your fucking name to my sign at a gap in my free time.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2017, 12:50:49 AM »
Pro tip, quoting me earns you a one way trip to the ignore list. If anyone is feeling left out.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2017, 02:55:45 AM »

I don't like to make Racist discourses but God isin't a black. Oppositely over white, my guess.  :o

Because;

It must be a meaning of representing white and black in this way in the world. It must be a color of the god according to such a sharp difference between black and white and it must be white. White dress is not enough. a white man should played that role.

what a fuckin' dick 

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2017, 07:35:35 PM »

Because;

what a fuckin' dick 
Don't worry, I have already reported finktam for racism.
God is real.