Round earthers are idiots

• 12 Replies
?

gorky

« on: September 27, 2005, 01:16:59 PM »
Look, assholes, I choose to believe the earth is flat. O.K.? You come to this messageboard and start insulting people because of what they believe. You are not better than the Inquisition! You also impose ideas!

Look, let everyone believe whatever the fuck they want to believe and return to your Dragon Ball Z and videogames messageboards. You aren't impressing anyone.

Ad, yeah, put any bullshit you like in replies to this topic. You see, I have the right to believe whatever the fuck I want and I also have the right NOT TO LISTEN TO ALL THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT THE EARTH BEING ROUND!

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 01:38:40 PM »
Haha, GORKY

OMG that's so funny.

Believe what want. Nobody cares about you - you're stupid. Go complain to NASA.

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 11:07:20 PM »
You can believe whatever you want, that is your right as a human and nobody can take that away from you. However it's very hypocritical to say that people can't call you a fool for stating that your beliefs have any truth behind them as your belief insinuates that millions of people who have spent their whole lives trying to objectively find something out are ignorant morons. You can believe that life is a disney film if you want and that you are one of the world's smartest people, hell you can even believe that you're some kind of hero, sticking it to 'the man' or 'fighting the system' or whatever the latest teen, individualist fad (yes that's an intentional oxymoron) is nowdays but when you spit in the face of people who are so obviously smarter than you, I, or anyone on this forum, be prepared for them and others to spit back.
ou can't spell idiot without ID.

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 03:44:55 AM »
I belive the earth is round and I also belive that gorky is gay I will now spam up this topic

THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS THE EARTH IS ROUND NOT FLAT FOOLS

?

Tante Käte

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 09:33:07 AM »
tachen wo kommt ihr denn alle her? Vom Mars oder vom Pluto???

?

arkcarn

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2005, 01:07:50 PM »
The Earth is flat, hmm.
I've never been to Africa so I don't think it exists!
Sure the evidence is there and everyone has told me so.
But I refuse it all and insist it's all an elaborate conspiracy.
                    .......sound familiar?

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2005, 10:37:43 AM »
Haha good tread

?

bobaflatearth

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2005, 12:59:39 PM »
gorky=fag

?

Dr_Bill

New Scientific Data Released
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2005, 09:15:47 PM »
NASA Releases Flat Earth Photo
The USA Space Administration admitted today they made a mistake about a Round Earth.  
Seems there was a technical flaw in the imagging software and released the true FLAT EARTH photo.

"OH WELL ....", said a NASA spokesperson, "We all make mistakes."

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2005, 03:16:23 AM »
Are they trying to deny they spent billions of dollars of tax payers money knowingly decieving us about the Earth's true shape!!

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2005, 01:31:35 PM »
Flat AND rectangular?
Now I am fazed  :shock:

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2005, 04:25:54 PM »
I'm not saying you're not entitled to your own opinion, it's just that believing in a flat-earth is the same as believing there is a tea pot in the Andromeda Galaxy who speaks French and likes to watch reruns of Frasier.
here are monkeys, there are tiny insects, there are retarted donkeys, and there are people who believe the Earth is flat.

Re: Round earthers are idiots
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2005, 01:08:43 AM »
Quote from: "gorky"
Look, assholes, I choose to believe the earth is flat. O.K.? You come to this messageboard and start insulting people because of what they believe. You are not better than the Inquisition! You also impose ideas!

The shape of the earth isn't subjective, you idiot.

That the earth is round isn't an opinion, it's a scientifically proven fact.