Flat Shaming

• 71 Replies
Re: Flat Shaming
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2016, 01:10:38 AM »
An article about domestic violence being instigated becaue of a discussion about flat earth and not one person has anything to say about it? I'm surprised...

People shouldn't beat other people up over disagreements about the earth's shape.

I agree violence has no place in debate. Debate should be settled using hard verifiable facts. However flat earth thinking and its rejection of facts and evidence in favour of alternate thinking is dangerous and should be countered by the very  true facts and evidence it rejects.
Why do I say it's dangerous? My reason is the slow creep of anti-truth and anti science that has crept into main stream politics and life in general. Many people appear to be rejecting verifiable knowledge and truth for alternate versions that fit better with the various flavours of belief driven ideology that have come into being in recent years. Such a trend is not good for a proper functioning society.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2016, 05:05:54 AM »
An article about domestic violence being instigated becaue of a discussion about flat earth and not one person has anything to say about it? I'm surprised...

People shouldn't beat other people up over disagreements about the earth's shape.

I agree violence has no place in debate. Debate should be settled using hard verifiable facts. However flat earth thinking and its rejection of facts and evidence in favour of alternate thinking is dangerous and should be countered by the very  true facts and evidence it rejects.

Wow. You fool. You say violence has no place in a debate, then you say, however, flat earth is dangerous. What are you implying?

« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2016, 06:58:30 AM »
Imagine you are lost at sea!

If you think the Earth is flat, you will not be able to navigate anywhere with any precision. I think that'a pretty dangerous!

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2017, 07:14:15 AM »
Sure lets just ignore that Lonegranger is promoting violence.... I'm this close to bringing law enforcement into the matter.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2017, 07:33:37 AM »
Sure lets just ignore that Lonegranger is promoting violence.... I'm this close to bringing law enforcement into the matter.

Do it!
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2017, 08:52:19 AM »

Sure lets just ignore that Lonegranger is promoting violence....

Um...where exactly?  Are you talking about

Do you consider use of facts to be "violence"?

Also, Intikam made a signature fantasizing about executing various members of this forum with swastika-engraved bullets.  Somehow the FBI, NSA, CIA, MI5, MiB, Interpol, Scotland Yard, and even Millî İstihbarat Teşkilatı were unable to do anything about it...so I wouldn't necessarily hold your breath on the law enforcement.
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2017, 09:23:56 AM »

So I take it reading and comprehension ain't really your thing. That's ok but the only thing I'm trying to promote around here is some rational thinking, backed up with evidence and facts....al of which you appear to be short of.
So when can I expect a visit from the flat earth law enforcement brigade?......

« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2017, 09:25:04 AM »
Yeah, here they come!

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2017, 11:42:31 AM »
Yeah I'm not buying your B.S. If he was really just trying to say facts are the answer to a debate about flat earth, his first two sentences were enough.

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2017, 01:25:38 PM »
Wow. You fool. You say violence has no place in a debate, then you say, however, flat earth is dangerous. What are you implying?

Matthew 5:22

Again

« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2017, 02:04:08 PM »
Yeah, here they come!

Hey mr crab man...don't stand so close as tomorrow I'm gonna be walking on the moon with Roxanne.

« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2017, 06:41:55 AM »
Lots going on here, thanks to those who helped out with some true answers! <3