alignment of megalithic sites across the world

• 39 Replies
alignment of megalithic sites across the world
« on: January 12, 2017, 07:51:45 AM »
Hey guys,

I just watched a great documentary called "Revelation of the Pyramids". In this documentary they show how the following megalithic sites around the globe line up.  When you plot it in the globe earth (googlemaps) it comes up as an arc.

I was wondering how these sites would line up on the flat earth map?  I have a feeling they would align perfectly on the flat earth map.
the documentary states that you can draw a line starting from easter island, travel through all of these sites and then end up back at easter island.

Easter Island
Paracas Peru
Nasca (famous Nasca Lines of Peru)
Machu Picchu
Ollantaytambo
Cusco Peru
Paratori Pyramids
Tasili N'ajier
Siwa
Great Pyramid of GIza
Ur (Iraq where Abraham was born)
Persepolis Iran
Mohenjo Daro Pakistan
Khajuraho India
Pyay Burma
Sukhothai Thailand
Angkor Wat Cambodia
Prevhiear
Back to Easter Island
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 08:06:18 AM by Marc »

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
Re: alignment of megalithic sites across the world
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 09:00:31 AM »
Thats actually kinda cool, do you have a picture of this?
AMA: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68045.0

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's not real.

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 01:15:45 PM »
no I don't have a pic, but you can go on google earth and plot the sites.  What's interesting, is that in the documentary they show the sites lining up in a straight line.  but when you plot them on the "globe earth" googlemaps, it shows that the sites line up in an arc, not a straight line.  I was curious how they would line up on the flat earth map, or if anybody has aligned some of these sites of the world already on the flat earth map.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 01:29:08 PM »
That's a random sample of sites built at completely different times, some as recent as 500 years ago. I could pick a different random sample of old monuments to form a triangle.

So why is that even a thing?

4pir2

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 01:31:12 PM »
I can select 3 random monuments and draw a circle. It will always work.
(  )

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 01:32:48 PM »
Is this the one?

“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 01:01:42 PM »
Yes that's the documentary, but the full version is about 1.5hr.

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 01:04:37 PM »
That's a random sample of sites built at completely different times, some as recent as 500 years ago. I could pick a different random sample of old monuments to form a triangle.

It's a "thing" because many of the sites are from the same time period...... 12,000 years ago, from a civilization that was much more advanced than we are now....  Don't you think it's worth looking into  why they lined up these sites across the globe?

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2017, 01:16:35 PM »

Lol, this might be the most uneducated response you could offer..... well done!

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2017, 01:18:34 PM »

It's a "thing" because many of the sites are from the same time period...... 12,000 years ago, from a civilization that was much more advanced than we are now....  Don't you think it's worth looking into  why they lined up these sites across the globe?

No, that's wrong.

Your brain works like this:

1.You hear something
2.You like it
3. So you believe it.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:21:08 PM by FalseProphet »

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2017, 02:11:27 PM »
Maybe one day when I grow up, I'll be half as smart as you are Falseprophet  ;D 
I really appreciate the detailed description of how my brain works...... but please don't tell me I'm wrong, and especially  not so confidently and arrogantly that you can state that as a fact.  I've been researching this stuff for well over 20 years, and was hoping to gain some insight from the society that studies the flat earth theory more than anybody.  I posed a QUESTION, and the best you can offer is insulting and clearly uneducated remarks. So thanks for wasting everybody's time here.
Have yourself a wonderful day!

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2017, 02:24:10 PM »
I've been researching this stuff for well over 20 years

You would need 20 minutes only to fact check how old those sites really are.  ???

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2017, 03:27:04 PM »
why would I need to fact check them..... I have you, and you're even BETTER than Google!!   ;)

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 04:38:54 PM »
why would I need to fact check them..... I have you, and you're even BETTER than Google!!   ;)

No, and I'm not going to do it for you.

But I can tell you:

Easter island moai are a few hundred years old.

Angkor Wat flourished about 1000 years ago. It was the capital of the Khmer Kingdom.

Sukhotai was founded in the late Middle ages.

I would bet with you "Pyay" in Burma is not much older.

Machu Picchu was built in the 15th century.

The oldest temples of  Khajuraho are from the 10th century (OK, this one I looked up)

So 6 of 18 are 1000 years old or even younger.

4pir2

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2017, 09:30:13 PM »

Lol, this might be the most uneducated response you could offer..... well done!

Ummm...that's a fact. You can draw a circle using any given 3 points in the universe.
(  )

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 07:00:10 AM »
Sir, there's not enough hours in a day for me to tell you how VERY wrong you are.....
I have personally been to many of these megalithic sites around the world, I have investigated them at length, and I am WELL aware of what mainstream archaeology tells us about the age of these sites. 
If you ever get a chance to travel to any of these sites I encourage you to do so, and you can see for yourself 2 very different levels of technology which indicate 2 very different timelines.  Machu Picchu for exampe..... yes, the Inca settled there in the 1500's, and their construction is clearly evident with the level of technology they had, however please don't for a second think that the Inca built the entire site of Machu Picchu.  The megalithic stone construction with multi ton blocks precisely fit together indicates a different level of technology, and a different timeline.  It's this megalithic construction that is found in various sites around the world, indicating the same level of technology and even possibly the same builders.  So please don't spew off what you read on google as if it's fact, and please do your OWN research.  Too many people just like yourself piggyback on the work and writings of others without investigating for yourself and drawing your own conclusions.  I'll add 2 pics here from the same site to illustrate my point.  As for the 12,000 year timeline, I'll leave that up to you to figure out, it's a tremendous journey, and I hope you are able to see it some day.   Here's another tip, the great sphyns is MUCH older than you have been told, likely from the same timeline. 
I wish you well on your search for the truth, Your life will become exponentially more interesting the moment you stop believing EVERYTHING you are told from a young age.... Good luck in your search, my time is far too valuable to engage in this banter any longer. I wish you well!

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2017, 07:48:02 AM »
I have personally been to many of these megalithic sites around the world, I have investigated them at length.

How do the alignments of the moai at Ahu Tongariki compared to the snout of the hummingbird at Nazca compare to each other?
I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses - Johannes Kepler (1571-1630)

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2017, 10:49:21 AM »
Your life will become exponentially more interesting the moment you stop believing EVERYTHING

It's not a matter of "belief". It's about knowing the facts and using one's brain. Claiming that a 1000 year old city is 10 000 years old is a non-trivial error. Earnestly.

No my life would not become "more interesting" when I started to believe crank theories. Crank theories are boring. Facts are interesting. Your problem is, that reality is boring for you. You would never delve into how Egyptian culture, for example, really looked like. You would never spend hours to learn hieroglyphes. Recently they found the diary of one of the officials who was supervising the construction of the Cheops pyramid.That's interesting. But not for you. The Egyptians themselves tell us how they built the pyramids. Boring for you. If it is something less mind-blowing than a 10 000 year old civilization no way it attracts your attention.

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2017, 11:55:46 AM »
I can't believe you sucked me in to writing back to you.... hahah but I actually am enjoying this banter...... on the topic of ancient egypt and what's interesting....... I'm sure you already know that the great pyramid of Giza is located on the longest line of longitude and the longest line of latitude, placing it at the EXACT centre of all the land mass of planet earth.... and I'm sure you also already know that the great pyramid actually has 8 sides instead of 4, only visible at the equinox.  I'm sure you already know that the golden number, Pi, the meter, the cubit and the speed of light are built into the great pyramid.  I'm also sure you already know that through archeo-astronomy, the stars in the sky can be dialed back 12,500 years to where the 3 bright stars of Orions belt align precisely with the 3 pyramids of the giza plateau, and I'm sure you already know that the Great sphynx faces due East, and when dialing back time 12,500 years the great sphynx faces the Leo constellation precisely.  Modern archaeology dates the sphynx back roughly 4500 years correct? At that time the sphynx would have been facing the Taurus constellation.  Kind of strange right?  Why would they not have carved out a Bull? Anyhow, I'm sure you already know that the giza plateau is a calendar used for astronomical dating.  Boy oh boy those egyptians were intelligent weren't they?
Think about that for a few minutes or however long it takes you to figure out that there's MUCH more to the story than what you read on whackapedia!  I'm also sure you have copious amounts of time to figure all of this out from the comfort of your mothers basement....
Oh.... and just for shits and giggles, if you dial back the stars in the sky 12,500 years, the draco constellation lines up precisely with the temples of Angkor Wat.  You see it's called precession, the earth wobbles on an axis over 26,000 years.  So if you stare at the sky right now today, the stars in the sky will shift ever so slightly by about a degree over 72 years. (likely why Angkor wat has 72 temples) Over the course of 26,000 years the stars would appear to slowly spin around and come back to where they are the way you see them today. It was known as the great age, and the mayans were very aware of this..... but I'm sure you already knew that, and that the end of that 26,000 year age ended on December 21/2012 (when everybody thought the world was going to come to an end). Now that's one hell of a crank theory wouldn't ya say?
However I'm sure you're going to go on google and spew off some more random bogus facts that you have been brainwashed to believe. Again, the key here is to do your OWN research, and all you keep doing is reciting the works of others......  Some day you'll learn to not do that, it just makes you sound silly and foolish at the end of the tunnel  ;)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 12:15:04 PM by Marc »

?

frenat

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2017, 12:10:58 PM »
I'm sure you already know that the great pyramid of Giza is located on the longest line of longitude and the longest line of latitude, placing it at the EXACT centre of all the land mass of planet earth
citation needed.  All lines of longitude should be the same.  And the longest line of latitude is the equator.

.... and I'm sure you also already know that the great pyramid actually has 8 sides instead of 4, only visible at the equinox.  I'm sure you already know that the golden number, Pi, the meter, the cubit and the speed of light are built into the great pyramid.
Impressive that the meter is built into it when it wasn't defined until 1793

I'm also sure you already know that through archeo-astronomy, the stars in the sky can be dialed back 12,500 years to where the 3 bright stars of Orions belt align precisely with the 3 pyramids of the giza plateau, and I'm sure you already know that the Great sphynx faces due East, and when dialing back time 12,500 years the great sphynx faces the Leo constellation precisely.  Modern archaeology dates the sphynx back roughly 4500 years correct? At that time the sphynx would have been facing the Taurus constellation.  Kind of strange right?  Why would they not have carved out a Bull?
Begs the question that it relates to the constellation which wasn't defined until later than that.

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2017, 12:26:46 PM »
correct, as we have been lead to believe....

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2017, 01:27:26 PM »
Angkor Wat

I just want to know: do you acknowledge that Ankor Wat is less than 1500 years old?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 01:37:09 PM by FalseProphet »

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2017, 04:18:41 PM »
well my man, the truth is... that I don't know.... and I say that because I've seen and researched so many sites where the dating just doesn't add up.  Fossilized remains and bone for example can be carbon dated back as much as 10,000 years, and after that the timelines get a little bit blurry. The megalithic sites around the world are most commonly dated by carbon dating of the remains found at the site, and when anomalies present themselves in whatever respect, they are often discarded and swept under the rug.  Unfortunately the stone itself at these sites can't be carbon dated, otherwise we would truly know the hard fact date of the sites.  Take stonehenge for example.... Stonehenge is likely MUCH older than what we have been told. The type of stone found at this site and the level of erosion found on those stones does not add up to the timeline AT ALL that we have been given.   As for Angkor wat, I will be traveling there later on this year to investigate further, and hopefully I can offer a more definitive answer then, but for now I, like yourself have to accept the timeline that modern archaeology has given us.  Keep in mind that there is evidence that points to a much much earlier date. 
This world is so much more bizzare than most people will ever be able to imagine, and the journey to figuring out the TRUE answers is one hell of a ride.... Also, understand that even mainstream archaeology is constantly contradicting itself and adding to the story.  Do some research on Gobeckli teppi, and you'll see what I mean. I hope that helps!

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2017, 04:49:42 PM »
...I don't know... carbon dating...

No, Angkor Wat is dated by the many stone inscriptions written in Sanskrit and Old Khmer. sometimes telling us the exact day when the construction of a temple was finished.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2017, 05:15:02 PM »

No, Angkor Wat is dated by the many stone inscriptions written in Sanskrit and Old Khmer. sometimes telling us the exact day when the construction of a temple was finished.

The exact day the aliens built the temples!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2017, 06:01:42 PM »

The exact day the aliens built the temples!

On the other hand...regarding the date we all could be ridiculously wrong.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2017, 09:56:55 AM »
That dino was obviously on Noah's Ark and has since gone extinct.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2017, 01:38:50 PM »
I had this same question, I think it would look like a "6" on the flat map. A big, huge, giant number 6...

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2017, 07:22:37 PM »
I lined these sites up on the flat earth map. Interestingly it spelled out the letters BS. I wonder what the significance is?
If I'm a complete Idiot for not believing in your Heliocentric fairytale then so be it.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2017, 11:17:36 PM »
That dino was obviously on Noah's Ark and has since gone extinct.
I think all the dinosaurs might have sunk it!