Solar Eclipse 2017

• 5 Replies

4pir2

Solar Eclipse 2017
« on: January 07, 2017, 08:43:19 AM »
Hi I have a question about the solar eclipse we will be able to see this year in the US.
I have already booked a camping site for august

My question is, according to any flat earth model, what will be the object blocking the sun?

This will be my second total solar eclipse (the previous one Ways in 1997 in the southern hemisphere)

Bottom  line, what is blocking the sun and how can we predict the path and time in which this will occur?
Ill be sharing pictures as it happen.
http://www.eclipse2017.org/2017/path_through_the_US.htm
(  )

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
Re: Solar Eclipse 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 10:10:26 AM »
The invisible shadow object that only comes out during the new moon phase. Durrr
If you are on İntikam's ignore list it's because you destroyed his arguments.

4pir2

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 02:15:08 PM »
So no answer?
(  )

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 01:07:54 PM »
According to the denpressure theory, an eclipse occurs when the light reflected from a central graphite arc lamp shining through a freely rotating prism somewhere above the North Pole shines up and reflects off of a dome of frozen hydrogen and helium. Sometimes, the light from the sun enters a mini bubble, causing the sunlight to reflect in a very different way, causing what we see to be eclipses.

How humans are able to predict where and when an eclipse will be visible with such accuracy is beyond me.

4pir2

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 01:31:57 PM »
wait, a graphite arc lamp? Like a giant lighthouse? Hanging from where? Or is it a huge lightpost thousands miles high?
What kind of mini bubble?
(  )

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 01:44:31 PM »
wait, a graphite arc lamp? Like a giant lighthouse? Hanging from where? Or is it a huge lightpost thousands miles high?
What kind of mini bubble?

I guess kinda like a lighthouse. According to Scepti, this arc lamp is on top of some gigantic mountain, but with a very slight gradient somewhere in the north pole. Toward the top of this mountain, life becomes impossible due to harsh weather conditions, so nobody can physically reach the light source.

Regarding the mini bubble, you have to imagine a dome made of frozen hydrogen covering an "orange juicer" shaped earth. At the top of the juicing mechanism is the graphite arc lamp. The light shines like a spotlight on the dome, but sometimes the energy is too great and the dome expands like a little bubble against the rest of the dome. The light reflects off of the inside of this bubble, meaning much less light makes its way back to earth.

At least that's the way I understand it. Scepti doesn't like talking about how the sun works in his model, and anything he does say is terse and hard to follow.