• 11 Replies
« on: January 03, 2017, 08:34:44 PM »
Hey Yall i'm Chopzzy))    am glad to be a part of  Flat Earth Discussions here))     ive been following  Eric**  viewing his research on youtube and other))  for about a year as well as a few other Reputable  people  and theyre videos and such as well))

i dont realy recall the moment i became a 100 percent FlatEarther but for a while now ive been on board and have been doing my own research as many have i'm sure))

recently went on a little  vacation weekender  to   St. Louis   for the first time  relying  on GPS   to get around  not knowing the city at all .....    having viewed  alot of   satellite  de'bunking  videos  and coming to my own conclusion that nobody can seem to provide   concrete  evidence of their   existance))  ...  i found my gps  constantly   screwing up ... leading me in circles  and cutting out ...    so how does gps  work?      ground  based towers?    is that why whenever i venture to another state  or somewhere  far from home    i cant rely on it?    or do i just have a crappy one lol

these are questions ive been looking into and others    trying to figure  out  how  all these  earth based  electronics and everything work on the  Flat Earth Model  and remains  one of several puzzlers
would appreciate  feedback from anyone  on this subject or others :)      glad to be aboard**   

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
Re: new member
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 08:39:48 PM »
Hey Yall i'm Chopzzy))    am glad to be a part of  Flat Earth Discussions here))     ive been following  Eric**  viewing his research on youtube and other))  for about a year as well as a few other Reputable  people  and theyre videos and such as well))

i dont realy recall the moment i became a 100 percent FlatEarther but for a while now ive been on board and have been doing my own research as many have i'm sure))

recently went on a little  vacation weekender  to   St. Louis   for the first time  relying  on GPS   to get around  not knowing the city at all .....    having viewed  alot of   satellite  de'bunking  videos  and coming to my own conclusion that nobody can seem to provide   concrete  evidence of their   existance))  ...  i found my gps  constantly   screwing up ... leading me in circles  and cutting out ...    so how does gps  work?      ground  based towers?    is that why whenever i venture to another state  or somewhere  far from home    i cant rely on it?    or do i just have a crappy one lol

these are questions ive been looking into and others    trying to figure  out  how  all these  earth based  electronics and everything work on the  Flat Earth Model  and remains  one of several puzzlers
would appreciate  feedback from anyone  on this subject or others :)      glad to be aboard**   

I know there have been glitches in some GPS systems, especially earlier, but I have used mine a lot both in the city and the boondocks and have never had a problem.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 08:59:53 PM »
thanx boots................yer  rural trips n stuff like that it does function pretty well ))    was  just  mainly in "new"  cities i had trouble

i just get pissed off  when i'm made aware of all the lies ))     Satelites existing..

its quite the revelation once you awake from all the deception...    once  you start to question everything  the  "Authority"  tells you its like..........so obvious  how fake  the  entire world is and yet   most people  just go along with it all

i guess it can be both enthralling  and depressing at the same time  lol

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 09:47:01 PM »
Welcome to the Flat Earth Society, Chopzzy!

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 10:36:58 PM »
heya  Jack.....   Thankya  Sir**    appreciate that :)

wutz  happenin**

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 02:38:26 AM »
I've used GPS in the middle of nowhere as well as location with a compass/map and the two matched within 20-30 meters max all the time. How well it works depends on your ability to receive a signal, if you're surrounded by tall buildings or other stuff, you'll have a harder time getting a good location from your GPS.
AMA: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68045.0

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's not real.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 02:42:25 AM »
ground  based towers? This is meanwhile answer of your question.

GPS doesn't work on deserts in Turkey. It also doesn't work in rural areas.

Wellcome home, Chopzzy.  :)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 03:49:52 AM »
Welcome Chopzzy.

One more in the FE ranks...Excellent. Before you know it we'll be the majority again!

gg1gamer

• time enjoyed wasting is not wasted
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2017, 06:20:55 AM »
Welcome

i have been doing my own research
Wonderful, could you post it in a thread or in here?  I'd love to see it.

Here is a topic you might find interesting: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68796.0

its quite the revelation once you awake from all the deception...    once  you start to question everything  the  "Authority"  tells you its like..........so obvious  how fake  the  entire world is and yet   most people  just go along with it all
I'm gonna guess that you're from the USA, just don't forget that there are other countries, with their own authorities, as well.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2017, 09:10:36 AM »
Shalom and welcome to the forum.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2017, 11:11:33 PM »
Walk with us.  ::)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

andyboa

• New and Always Learn
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2017, 02:12:57 AM »

Hello dude, if u dont mind, may  i have your contact? line contact etc? so we can keep talking, bcause im searching mny things,.
Believer and knowing many things doesnt change that u still limited by a nature bcause we only know about 5% about this nature and earth