Pie 1......Dome 0

• 19 Replies
Pie 1......Dome 0
« on: December 23, 2016, 01:18:52 AM »
I think this humble meat and potatoe pie proves by its journey into space, the non existance of the Dome. Perhaps the flat earth crew could try a similar experiment with Hoppy. They could send him up and see and see what happens......could be interesting.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2016/12/16/Meat-and-potato-pie-launched-100000-feet-into-space/1541481902580/

Oops...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-38329846
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 01:25:24 AM by Lonegranger »

Re: Pie 1......Dome 0
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 01:21:40 AM »
That pie looks DELICIOUS!!

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 01:26:31 AM »

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 01:32:13 AM »
Did anyone notice the suspicious curvature in plain view?

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 01:40:13 AM »
Did anyone notice the suspicious curvature in plain view?

Shhh....your not supposed to mention that....it might upset some folk around these here flat parts.

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 02:28:09 AM »
Did anyone notice the suspicious curvature in plain plane view?

Fixed that for you.
AMA: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68045.0

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's not real.

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 05:18:28 AM »
Looks like the flaties have an aversion to dome defeating pies!

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2016, 01:39:22 PM »
I once saw a video from the flatties proudly declaring that video  from a high altitude rocket showed a flat earth while it clearly shows a very substantial curvature. 'fish eye lense distortion' they said.

Apparently none of them have ever used a fish eye lense since the angle of vision was very average.

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2016, 04:22:24 PM »
I once saw a video from the flatties proudly declaring that video  from a high altitude rocket showed a flat earth while it clearly shows a very substantial curvature. 'fish eye lense distortion' they said.

Apparently none of them have ever used a fish eye lense since the angle of vision was very average.
What cracks me up about the fish eye lens thing is that you can clearly see in the shots before lift off there is little in the way of lens distortion therefore it's not a super wide lens possibly between 24 and 35 when it is up near space the same will hold true.......hence a spherical earth plus meat and veg pie is clearly seen.
Another victory for truth and roundness.

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2016, 04:39:35 PM »

What cracks me up about the fish eye lens thing is that you can clearly see in the shots before lift off there is little in the way of lens distortion therefore it's not a super wide lens possibly between 24 and 35 when it is up near space the same will hold true.......hence a spherical earth plus meat and veg pie is clearly seen.
Another victory for truth and roundness.

Such logic and consistency is beyond the means of our FE simpletons. Of course, the last word is redundant.

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2016, 09:10:31 PM »
I think they're eating humble... pie! Oh snap!

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 09:21:40 AM »
If I showed you a picture of a can of beer in space, then told you I built a beer gun that shot it up there with a camera, then gave all this to a local news crew, would you believe their story? Its all real, the beer, the gun, the camera... Everything except the doctored photo that the money hungry news team doesnt care about looking closer into. You probably would still believe it because you are so warped into accepting anything presented "professionally" as truth.

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2016, 09:27:41 AM »
If I showed you a picture of a can of beer in space, then told you I built a beer gun that shot it up there with a camera, then gave all this to a local news crew, would you believe their story? Its all real, the beer, the gun, the camera... Everything except the doctored photo that the money hungry news team doesnt care about looking closer into. You probably would still believe it because you are so warped into accepting anything presented "professionally" as truth.

If it is so easy to fake such a video, why not actually do it?

If you get a local news network to air your fake beer can video as a fluff piece, I'd be impressed.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2016, 09:41:35 AM »
Hahahaha!!! Are You encouraging the creation of fake news stories?!?! Wow.... Wowzy wowerson.. That says a lot about you.

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2016, 10:02:16 AM »
Not at all. I am making a point. If an unskilled idiot such as yourself could fake a beer can launch (as you claim to be able to) then it would speak volumes to the ability for NASA to produce such fakes.

If, however, it is too difficult for you, then you must admit that faking videos like this would be difficult at best for amateurs to reproduce.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2017, 09:46:09 AM »
What makes you think that I'm an unskilled idiot?

Oh we don't think.....we know.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2017, 01:28:31 PM »
What makes you think that I'm an unskilled idiot?

Just keep staring at the sun. One day you will reach salvation!

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2017, 02:02:17 PM »
Is everything you post just an attempt to insult?

They were you words, I was just agreeing.