Looking at the sun is good for you.

• 603 Replies

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
Re: Looking at the sun is good for you.
« Reply #540 on: April 26, 2017, 09:14:19 PM »
LARP.

Stunning comeback. Possibly the best comeback since Trump last said 'huuuuuuuge'.

Hillary supporter hey?
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #541 on: April 27, 2017, 06:54:42 AM »
Please, stop using my thread as some kind spam board for idiots.

Either post something relevant or read the thread that exists already.

Sun gazing is good for you. Your third eye is photoreceptive, and the light from sun up and sun down gives energy necessary for the function of the pineal gland.

Natural sunlight has no replacement. You can fake it with this spectrum or that wavelength, but in the end, nothing beats the REAL thing.

If youre still waking up to a bowl of fruity loops and a poop tart while watching ABC news fill your head stress and fear of everything, and you think thats healthy, think again!!!

Think of it as rebuilding an atrophied muscle. It takes time and effort, and also requires a reasonably healthy lifestyle

I suggest waking up before sunrise, go on a jog, and find a nice spot to watch the sun rise until it feels a bit too bright, then jog home. I promise you, in a few weeks of doing so, any goals in your life, and any issues that need resolving, will become clear as to how to obtain and resolve them.

Our government has known about this gland for a long time. It is the genesis of thought in the mind. Understanding complex ideas becomes easier and easier the more healthy your pineal gland is. So naturally, the "Govern"er of your "Ment"ality doesnt want to be outsmarted, and lose their power over you. Thats why fluoride is added to your water. Because fluoride inhibits your pineal gland from working properly.

So wake up everyone.

The age of enlightement has come.

Earth is flat.

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #542 on: April 27, 2017, 02:13:13 PM »
Your spin reminds me of those 'miracle' weight loss ads.

'Take this supplement! I lost 5lbs in 1 week!'

Then the small print says 'in conjunction with a calorie restricted diet and exercise regime'

In the end, the only thing the supplement did was 'lighten your wallet'. It was everything else that did the trick. Just like your sun gazing.

Your approach and dedication to better health is admirable, but please do some more evidence based research before you undertake or spruik dangerous advice.

Rabinoz = Coronoz. Australias corona virus super spreader

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #543 on: April 27, 2017, 03:34:17 PM »
http://healthwyze.org/images/sodium_fluoride.jpg

Flouride was marketed as a killer before they told you it was good for you.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 03:38:24 PM by hoppy »
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #544 on: April 27, 2017, 04:28:22 PM »
While I am no supporter of fluoride (I went to great expense to remove that crap from my home water supply) playing devils advocate, I could show you this

Where else is warfarin used??

Your blood thinning medication!

As usual, the dose makes the poison (water will kill you if taken too much at once)

The level of fluoride in the water is so low, it wont kill anyone by drinking the contaminated water, but was a great way to rid the industry of a looming environmental problem as to what to do with that waste back in the 'olden days'. This said however, before I got a whole house water filter, there were times I would turn on the tap and the water stank more than a chlorinated swimming pool. I'm guessing the mixture is sometimes messed up and you get more. Disastrous if it happened with a substance like fluoride.

I wonder if they switched over to warfarin for rat/mouse baits because they didn't want the population to see the connection between fluoride and poison

I cant believe they still coat teeth with fluoride after this - and especially to children who may not understand the concepts of poison.
http://fluoridealert.org/articles/kennerly/

And something else maybe to ponder... Does fluoride help aluminium pass the blood brain barrier and contribute to dementia?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/iage/201407/is-dementia-caused-aluminum-through-fluoridation

What needs to be taken into account though is a greater population that is living longer to 'capture' more diseases and genetic predisposition. Still, it makes you think. Just because we live longer doesn't mean we need to capture dementia. Eliminating poisons from our diet (even if at micro doses) could help remain disease free. It's worth noting sodium fluoride is not always excreted from the body

Another reason I hate mandatory fluoridation - Babies aren't given much choice in ingesting it. And older people that may no longer have teeth - why are they forced to ingest it? How about we cut the sugar from our diets and better educate people on dental hygiene? 10 year olds today have eaten more sugar than their great grandparents did over their entire lives. Maybe that has something to do with tooth decay.

I'm sure arealhumanbeing has a lot to say that the fluoride can get lodged and stuck to the pineal gland. :)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 04:40:09 PM by Shifter »

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #545 on: April 27, 2017, 05:10:38 PM »
I'm guessing the mixture is sometimes messed up and you get more. Disastrous if it happened with a substance like fluoride.

Oh no...! Sometimes!? Sometimes large amounts of poison is dumped into your drinking glass by the people that take your taxes?

Did you know because all the restaraunts, canneries, and grocery stores use the same fluoridated chlorinated poison water that gets pumped to your home faucet, all your foods that include water as an ingredient for either the cooking process or final product is chok full of delicious heart warming mind openening poison poison poison...

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #546 on: April 27, 2017, 05:28:11 PM »
Oh no...! Sometimes!? Sometimes large amounts of poison is dumped into your drinking glass by the people that take your taxes?

It's a pretty twisted arrangement. That's why I circumvented it albeit at great expense. :)

Here's what I find odd. Proponents of fluoride 'counter the argument' that fluoride working on contact only therefore drinking it is pointless as it barely touches the teeth say something that is actually pretty disturbing when you think about it, and it goes along the lines of

Drinking fluoridated water will make your own saliva contain fluoride so your teeth get a constant contact with fluoride

In other words, they don't expect fluoride to leave your body. They bank on it. And because you keep swallowing your own saliva, over the years, the level of fluoride in your body must just go up and up and up.

If we are made of up to 70% water, I prefer that water to be free of poison as much as possible.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #547 on: April 27, 2017, 05:35:12 PM »
In other words, they don't expect fluoride to leave your body. They bank on it. And because you keep swallowing your own saliva, over the years, the level of fluoride in your body must just go up and up and up.

You must be paid to be an idiot.

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #548 on: April 27, 2017, 05:47:52 PM »

So you think fluoride is harmless now and leaves the body easily? Pick a side and stick to it FFS

A highly respected medical Journal, 'The Lancet' years ago has come out and classed Fluoride as a neurotoxin. It does leave one wondering why the governments are slow and resistant to ridding our water supplies of this poison. Studies done were shown in China it could lower the IQ of a developing child by 7 points
http://fluoridealert.org/news/lancet-neurology-reclassifies-fluoride-as-developmental-neurotoxin/

Fluoride in the future will be looked back at the new 'lead' our previous generations were exposed to.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #549 on: April 27, 2017, 07:39:32 PM »

So you think fluoride is harmless now and leaves the body easily? Pick a side and stick to it FFS

Where did I say that?

Or did you just pull it out your ass so you could put shit in my mouth?

Please dont do that.

I know why the government hasnt taken fluoride out of the water.

Because they dont want to.

They deserve whats coming to them.

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #550 on: April 27, 2017, 08:18:22 PM »
First you are against fluoride. I agree with you on the subject and advocate against it's use and all the harm it could potentially cause to people.

I say how disturbing it is that advocates of fluoride bank on the fact that adding fluoride to water will help the fluoride make up part of our saliva therefore constantly giving our teeth contact with fluoride. But given we swallow our saliva, our ingestion of fluoride would continue to rise as our bodies do not excrete it easily and we continue to ingest more and more of it through our water - this is what proponents of fluoride addition say is a good thing - NOT ME

You then say I must be 'paid to be an idiot' - why? Because I am concerned about the addition of fluoride? Are you a supporter of fluoridation?

So what side are you on exactly? You look like a yoyo and discredit yourself

And what exactly is 'coming' to the government? An angry rebellious confused teenager? 
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 08:25:41 PM by Shifter »

« Reply #551 on: April 27, 2017, 08:57:33 PM »
He's going to do what he's always done - nothing. It's quite obvious to even the simple reader that you have completely flattened this moron, hence his remarks. He couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag..

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #552 on: April 28, 2017, 12:03:34 AM »
And what exactly is 'coming' to the government?

Spitballs. And not a few!
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #553 on: April 28, 2017, 12:20:05 AM »
I'm sure governments around the world are shitting bricks after reading 'arealhumanbeings' ominous threat lol

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #554 on: April 28, 2017, 01:03:58 AM »
The CIA are literally trembling.
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #555 on: April 28, 2017, 07:43:27 AM »
I say how disturbing it is that advocates of fluoride bank on the fact that adding fluoride to water will help the fluoride make up part of our saliva therefore constantly giving our teeth contact with fluoride. But given we swallow our saliva, our ingestion of fluoride would continue to rise as our bodies do not excrete it easily and we continue to ingest more and more of it through our water - this is what proponents of fluoride addition say is a good thing - NOT ME

Saliva swallowing alone will not increase fluoride levels. How could it? Only drinking more fluoridated water will. The fact that saliva retains fluoride has nothing to do with increasing levels of it in the human body. Let that sink in... Idiot...

And please point out what made you claim that I am a supporter of fluoride? Why would you claim that? Where did I say anything to lead you to believe that? Or are you just ignoring my last warning to you...?

Where did I say that?

Or did you just pull it out your ass so you could put shit in my mouth?

Please dont do that.

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #556 on: April 28, 2017, 08:09:20 AM »
Because saliva containing fluoride is already in your system constantly getting recycled over and over while you are ingesting more and more fluoride dumbass. Therefore fluoride concentration in your body over years of chronic exposure gets greater and greater

Let that logic sink in. Double dumbass

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #557 on: April 28, 2017, 08:54:48 AM »
What you said just now and what you said earlier are two different things.

Learn to be literate, prick.

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #558 on: April 28, 2017, 12:55:04 PM »
Learn to read properly the first time. What I said is the same thing. I simply had to explain it with logic for your simpleton brain. Perhaps the sun staring has had effects to your intelligence you don't realise. I know you say you are 15 but your ability to comprehend the written word is worse than someone who could be half your age

Stop staring at the sun.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #559 on: April 28, 2017, 01:02:27 PM »
Learn to read properly the first time. What I said is the same thing. I simply had to explain it with logic for your simpleton brain. Perhaps the sun staring has had effects to your intelligence you don't realise. I know you say you are 15 but your ability to comprehend the written word is worse than someone who could be half your age

If you have to explain it, you didnt say the same thing, stop being a liar. Liars go to hell.

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #560 on: April 28, 2017, 01:27:25 PM »
If I had to explain it further it means the person I was talking to too was a dumbass too simplistic to understand the written word

My bad. I apologise for the confusion. Clearly I had given your intelligence level far too much credit than what it really has. I know when I was 15, I could already learn to read. I should not have assumed you could either. Especially since the sun has clearly eroded your brain and your ability to reason and apply logic.

So anyway, did you find a scientist/researcher who is active in politics? Or is that another question like so many others that you will ignore?

Consider it your 'homework'.  ;D

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #561 on: April 28, 2017, 01:39:17 PM »
If I had to explain it further it means the person I was talking to too was a dumbass too simplistic to understand the written word.

You sure sound intelligent.

There are plenty of researchers and scientists in the government.

Oh look... An employment link for scientists in the FDA...

https://www.fda.gov/ScienceResearch/ScienceCareerOpportunities/

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #562 on: April 28, 2017, 02:56:28 PM »
Government as in politics side of it. The people who pass legislation or present bills to the parliament or equivalent. The ones you say deserve whats coming to them.

« Reply #563 on: April 28, 2017, 03:55:44 PM »
No supporting evidence, nothing, just your word.

Kind of like the flat earth theory... no supporting evidence, nothing, just your word.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #564 on: April 28, 2017, 05:14:59 PM »

Kind of like the flat earth theory... no supporting evidence, nothing, just your word.

Except, I have since posted links supporting my claims.

Perhaps you should have read the thread.

« Reply #565 on: April 30, 2017, 01:02:53 PM »

Though you have to remember there is no such thing that can be regarded as a flat earth theory.

« Reply #566 on: April 30, 2017, 03:59:17 PM »

If you have to explain it, you didnt say the same thing, stop being a liar. Liars go to hell.
Does that apply to 15yo scientists who have their CCL?

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #567 on: April 30, 2017, 07:07:46 PM »

Does that apply to 15yo scientists who have their CCL?

Please post where I said I was 15 other than the MANDATORY age input required to make an account here.

Weve been over this before...

Your names not really Ionspen? Are you a liar for not putting your real name?

Please, dont make a fool of yourself and make me post our previous discussion Mr. Shill...

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #568 on: April 30, 2017, 10:10:27 PM »
But.... It's not mandatory.....  ::)

When your mental capacity finally attains the age of 15 years old, maybe then you can return and have half decent intelligent discussions. Judging by your intellect and your communication style, I'd guess you are 10-12 tops. And I am being optimistic for your sake there.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #569 on: May 01, 2017, 04:24:25 AM »

Please post where I said I was 15 other than the MANDATORY age input required to make an account here.

Lie is not plural. You are a liar. A man would admit that and ask for forgiveness.

Liars go to hell.