Looking at the sun is good for you.

• 603 Replies
Re: Looking at the sun is good for you.
« Reply #420 on: March 30, 2017, 09:11:11 PM »
P.S. Hey Shifter...btw...

Its *you're*

Yes, thank you Mr Grammar Nazi for pointing out my slip up. I'm, usually okay with these things but please understand I don't use my free time on this forum. I use my work time lol. So I may rush things a bit or be distracted. I see you didn't point out the entire ridiculousness of my post on the matter though lol. I hope my glaring grammar mistake was enough to put you off attempting that 'advice' if you otherwise thought it was sound.

Just to be absolutely clear, holding a magnifying glass to your eyeballs and staring at the sun is in no way good for your eyes! :)
Yeah he won't be doing that anymore. I pretty much made sure of that.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #421 on: March 31, 2017, 10:25:11 AM »
Well aint that somthin!

The government BANNED the sun dance?

Why??? What reason could they have to do that?

But in the United States, Indigenous peoples were not allowed to openly practice the Sun Dance or other sacred ceremonies until the late 1970s, after they gained renewed sovereignty and civil rights following a period of high activism, including legal challenges to the government.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Dance

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #422 on: March 31, 2017, 01:29:56 PM »
In 1883, acting on the advice of Bureau of Indian Affairs personnel, the U.S. secretary of the interior criminalized the Sun Dance and a variety of other indigenous religious practices; under federal law the secretary was entitled to make such decisions without consulting Congress or the affected parties.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Sun-Dance

The American Dream right?

Land Of The Free!

This is why a second American revolution is required.

?

Arealhumanbeing

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #424 on: April 01, 2017, 08:10:37 PM »
Here you are talking to yourself again. Hey wait a minute! That's not ... that's not a NAZI helmet you're polishing there is it?

“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #425 on: April 01, 2017, 08:20:09 PM »
In 1883, acting on the advice of Bureau of Indian Affairs personnel, the U.S. secretary of the interior criminalized the Sun Dance and a variety of other indigenous religious practices; under federal law the secretary was entitled to make such decisions without consulting Congress or the affected parties.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Sun-Dance
The American Dream right?
Land Of The Free!
This is why a second American revolution is required.
Oh, come on! 1883 is 134 years ago! I'm sure things have changed since then and the Sun-Dance can now be performed.
But
The Sun-Dance did include some rather unpleasant practices.

Supplicants began dancing at an appointed hour and continued intermittently for several days and nights; during this time they neither ate nor drank. In some tribes supplicants also endured ritual self-mortification beyond fasting and exertion; in others such practices were thought to be self-aggrandizing. When practiced, self-mortification was generally accomplished through piercing: mentors or ritual leaders inserted two or more slim skewers or piercing needles through a small fold of the supplicant’s skin on the upper chest or upper back; the mentor then used long leather thongs to tie a heavy object such as a buffalo skull to the skewers. A dancer would drag the object along the ground until he succumbed to exhaustion or his skin tore free. Among some tribes the thongs were tied to the centre pole, and the supplicant either hung from or pulled on them until free. Piercing was endured by only the most committed individuals, and, as with the rest of the ritual, it was done to ensure tribal well-being as well as to fulfill the supplicant’s individual vow.

But maybe you are a little late in your bid to allow indigenous Americans to maim themselves.
I suspect that, in these enlightened days, they are already allowed that freedom, on their land!

So come the
Second Revolting Revolution!
with it's
REVOLTING 15-year-old Leader, flourishing his cap-gun!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #426 on: April 01, 2017, 08:24:36 PM »
Warning NSFW.

Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #427 on: April 01, 2017, 08:55:14 PM »
But maybe you are a little late in your bid to allow indigenous Americans to maim themselves.
I suspect that, in these enlightened days, they are already allowed that freedom, on their land!

Freedom? Enlightened? You dont know the meaning of those words.

Native Americans have the same amount of rights now as they did hundreds of years ago - none.

They dont even have a say about what happens to "their" land.

“They treat us like we’re not human beings,” said Russell Eagle Bear, a member of the Rosebud Sioux, who was one of 141 people arrested on Thursday when protesters tried to block pipeline construction. “We’re simply numbers to them.”

(https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/29/dakota-access-pipeline-native-american-protesters)

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #428 on: April 01, 2017, 09:25:13 PM »

▲ ▲

?

Arealhumanbeing

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #430 on: April 03, 2017, 06:27:07 PM »
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #431 on: April 03, 2017, 06:29:21 PM »
Like I said, your triforce looks fucked up on my phones screen.

Grow up you shills.

Use your words, maybe more than one, legendary disputenone.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #432 on: April 03, 2017, 06:56:26 PM »

▲
▲  ▲
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #433 on: April 04, 2017, 04:38:03 PM »

▲ ▲

▲
▲  ▲

I mean who else would be so stupid as to ignore such medical leaps as sun gazing? Only a paid corperate shill. Somebody who doesnt care about the truth because they get paid by liars!

« Reply #434 on: April 04, 2017, 05:35:04 PM »
   ▲
▲  ▲

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #436 on: April 04, 2017, 11:34:13 PM »

▲ ▲

▲
▲  ▲

I mean who else would be so stupid as to ignore such medical leaps as sun gazing? Only a paid corperate shill. Somebody who doesnt care about the truth because they get paid by liars!

Of course. But you can only get paid if you can tri-force. I'm not sure dispute qualifies. ;D

« Reply #437 on: April 04, 2017, 11:39:43 PM »
Advanced medical leaps? Wtf?
Thee isn't a single sane doctor that would say that gazing into the sun is good for you.
Just get it through your skin if need be.

Why in the fuck do you want to jeopardize others eyesight? That is true doucebaggery right there. There just may be somebody as igorant as you float in here from lala land and actually believe your bullshit. I am here to hopefully try to persuade them to be smarter than you.

Go place the side of your skull on a hotplate. It's good for your hearing.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #438 on: April 05, 2017, 12:25:49 AM »

Go place the side of your skull on a hotplate. It's good for your hearing.

what?    WHAT??     >:(

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #439 on: April 05, 2017, 01:12:16 AM »

▲ ▲

▲
▲  ▲

Of course. But you can only get paid if you can tri-force. I'm not sure dispute qualifies. ;D

I was on a phone damnit......

Well played good sir, well played indeed.
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #440 on: April 05, 2017, 07:51:16 AM »
Native Americans Sun Gazed.

The ceremony began at sunrise the next day, and anyone could dance. Dancers looked at the sun as they danced, and short breaks without food and drink were allowed

http://aktalakota.stjo.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=8668

If you have any interest in sun gazing, (which will change your life) please, read the rest of my posts in this thread.

Sorry you have to weed through the childish semantics these other posters are portraying.

« Reply #441 on: April 05, 2017, 08:00:09 AM »
Posting about American Indians doing it doesn't mean squat. There were stupid Indians too. If you are dancing in the sun to get your vitamin d.....cool. If you are at all gazing into it, you lack common sense. Doctors advise wearing sunglasses just being outside. Why do you think that is?

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #442 on: April 05, 2017, 08:09:45 AM »
Posting about American Indians doing it doesn't mean squat. There were stupid Indians too. If you are dancing in the sun to get your vitamin d.....cool. If you are at all gazing into it, you lack common sense. Doctors advise wearing sunglasses just being outside. Why do you think that is?

Doctors??

Which ones say that, you fuckin liar!?

Heres what a real doctor says!
Avoid wearing sunglasses during all daylight hours, as this will block beneficial wavelengths of light from reaching your eyes

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/09/16/sunglasses-myths.aspx

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #443 on: April 05, 2017, 08:31:30 AM »
Mercola is a quack and a fraud. Just like that 'natural news' Mike Adams bastard. The amount of damage they have done perpetuating fear and ignorance to the masses to score a quick buck is astounding. The fact you consider him to be real shows just how gullible and stupid you must be. It actually explains a lot come to think of it

So what are the beneficial wave lengths that can only be got from the sun? IR? You can buy lamps that emit just this without the damaging ultra violet radiation. But next thing you'll tell me, UV rays are great too

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #444 on: April 05, 2017, 09:04:42 AM »
Read it. The dudes a fucking tool. He is some pseudo science jackass that is mentally disturbed. You fit right in with him.

Dude, keep on sungazing. Stare long, stare deep. Even though, I still don't think you do it and just say you do to prove an ignorant point.

I am done trying to save your eyesight though.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #445 on: April 05, 2017, 11:40:03 AM »

Good, then leave me the fuck alone, you liar.

Find me one doctor who says to wear your sunglasses "just being outside".

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #446 on: April 05, 2017, 11:42:33 AM »
Wearing sunglasses all the time can actually have a negative effect on your eyes.  Here are a few reasons why:

Some sun is actually good for your eyes: 

http://blog.myeyewear2go.com/does-wearing-sunglasses-all-the-time-damage-your-eyes/

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #447 on: April 05, 2017, 03:20:32 PM »
Wearing sunglasses all the time can actually have a negative effect on your eyes.  Here are a few reasons why:

Some sun is actually good for your eyes: 

http://blog.myeyewear2go.com/does-wearing-sunglasses-all-the-time-damage-your-eyes/

I am waiting for your sincere apologies for your unfounded and libellous accusations in:
Re: Jewish Sages Think Earth Is Flat « Reply #233 on: April 05, 2017, 01:56:52 PM »
My reply to your accusations is in:
Re: Jewish Sages Think Earth Is Flat « Reply #234 on: April 05, 2017, 05:17:39 PM »

I value my reputation quite highly and do not take accusations like yours lightly.

Further action I take will depend on the sincerity of your apology.

I suggest that you reply promptly!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #448 on: April 05, 2017, 03:23:50 PM »

I am waiting for your sincere apologies for your unfounded and libellous accusations in:
Re: Jewish Sages Think Earth Is Flat « Reply #233 on: April 05, 2017, 01:56:52 PM »
Re: Jewish Sages Think Earth Is Flat « Reply #234 on: April 05, 2017, 05:17:39 PM »

I value my reputation quite highly and do not take accusations like yours lightly.

I suggest that you reply promptly! And I will not leave you alone!

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #449 on: April 05, 2017, 05:18:04 PM »

I suggest that you reply promptly! And I will not leave you alone!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

You shills make me laugh.

Fuck you, Rab. I DONT apologize.

Youre a lying liar, and youll lie about that all day long! I could show you proof after proof that you lie, and youde shrug them off, bury it in a mountain of shitposts from your shill army and say truth is relevant or some other mind warping lie.