Looking at the sun is good for you.

• 603 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Looking at the sun is good for you.
« Reply #390 on: March 27, 2017, 09:05:21 PM »
I used to use a magnifying glass to concentrate sun rays and direct the beam onto ants.

The ants showed their joy by turning into smoke.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #391 on: March 27, 2017, 09:07:42 PM »
Wow much funny bullshitter, i mean winkle.

Boots and disputenone, you do realize that the very word globalist entails the belief that earth is a big ball shaped globe?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #392 on: March 27, 2017, 09:09:28 PM »
See? It's kind of like a gateway drug. Next thing you're smoking ants like Bullwinkle the Moose. Does that sound healthy?
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #393 on: March 27, 2017, 09:14:05 PM »

Boots and disputenone, you do realize that the very word globalist entails the belief that earth is a big ball shaped globe?

Lot's of terms entail the belief that the earth is a globe. That doesn't make me a globalist anymore than you're a sunflower.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #395 on: March 27, 2017, 09:26:34 PM »
This is a globalist.

You mean globularist.

Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #397 on: March 27, 2017, 09:40:17 PM »
A lot of terms entail the belief that the earth is a globe. That doesn't make me a globalist anymore than you're a sunflower.

Like which words?

Around the world

Across the globe

Hemisphere

Atmosphere

Globularist

Stratosphere

Circle of the earth

« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 09:41:57 PM by Boots »

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #399 on: March 27, 2017, 09:44:28 PM »
Eeeehhhh circles are not a sphere.

And globalists are not globularists. Well, most of them probably are but that's just because most everyone in general is a globularist.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 10:05:38 PM by Boots »

« Reply #400 on: March 27, 2017, 10:02:41 PM »

Really? Does the word lunatic entail the belief that looking at the moon will make you crazy? Oh wait I forgot what thread this is.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #401 on: March 27, 2017, 10:08:02 PM »
Lol.

The word Lunacy did come from our (mis)understanding of the effects of the moon.

Paid.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/03/27/3464601.htm
I'm anti-judaism.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #402 on: March 27, 2017, 10:08:04 PM »
See? It's kind of like a gateway drug. Next thing you're smoking ants like Bullwinkle the Moose. Does that sound healthy?

I never said it was good for any being involved.   ;)

« Reply #403 on: March 27, 2017, 11:00:47 PM »
Lol.

The word Lunacy did come from our (mis)understanding of the effects of the moon.

Paid.

I'm not sure if I'm interpreting your comment correctly, but that was my point. The etymological origin of the word isn't really relevant to its meaning or inferring what a person who uses the word believes. I mean, we still call it the Tropic of Capricorn even though in the modern era the winter solstice occurs when the sun is in Sagittarius, near Scorpio.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #404 on: March 28, 2017, 12:38:50 AM »
Lol.

Paid.

"The word Lunacy did come from our (mis)understanding of the effects of the moon."
Dare I refer to? Moonlight: Dangers & Precautions, started by Lord Wilmore

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #405 on: March 28, 2017, 07:21:54 AM »
I like how none of you paid shill and liars acknowledge that I posted links to credible sources stating that sungazing was a medicinal practice by the Native Americans.

Oh, and also how disputenone said the earth is flat, but continues to argue against it...

This is a two faced lying paid shill.

Turns out the earth really is flat.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #406 on: March 28, 2017, 07:36:13 AM »

Your logic on me being a shill is exquisitely poor, most of my time spent in general and debate is defending against the globularist horde.

That comment was for the bloodydecks poll we had on earth shape I said it when the flat earth had more votes than round, it was also a bit of an in joke because another flat earther has been quoted saying.

"Turns out the earth really is round."

There I can't believe I had to explain myself.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #407 on: March 28, 2017, 07:37:15 AM »

I like how none of you paid shill and liars acknowledge that I posted links to credible sources stating that sungazing was a medicinal practice by the Native Americans.

Thank you for posting links to credible sources stating that sungazing was a medicinal practice by the Native Americans.   :P

Feel better now?

« Reply #408 on: March 28, 2017, 08:11:39 AM »
Great.  How's that working out for them?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #409 on: March 28, 2017, 08:15:39 AM »
Well they were basically eradicated by a group of FREEMASONS called the early American government...

Woah...

And nowadays they get beat to shit for trying to live on the land they had been on for thousands of years until those nasty masons said "nope its ours now, obey or die!"

« Reply #410 on: March 28, 2017, 03:35:06 PM »

That doesn't mean squat. You think because some Indians were being stupid it's not dangerous? You don't have to stare into it for benefits anyways. Why in hell would you be so damn ignorant. BECAUSE SOME INDIANS SAID SO. But, screw NASA they are Nazi, CGI throwing up, brainwashers. Truly, you are pathetic.

I know the answer though. It fits in with your delusions, even if there is no proof that it did anything for them, other than wrecking their eyesight.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 03:38:56 PM by Gibbon »

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #411 on: March 28, 2017, 07:41:59 PM »
I'm sitting in the sun having lunch, it's fantastic.
I'm anti-judaism.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #412 on: March 28, 2017, 08:13:04 PM »
Your doing the sun gazing wrong

The sun is washing over your entire face and you would have to sit there for hours to get any effect. If you are time poor, what you want to do is focus and magnify the suns energy beam directly through your optic nerve. To do this, grab yourself a simple magnifying glass, and hold over you eye to focus the beam directly through your pupil. That warm fuzzy feeling is just that. A nice warm fuzzy feeling because you are doing a great thing for your body. It is not your optic nerve dissolving. That is just the government says to scare you as they are not wanting you to get better on your own. They have a vested interest in making sure you keep spending money in the healthcare system.

And believe it not, this can also prevent or even cure almost every cancer and disease and reverse the aging process. Native Americans not only enjoyed a long life filled with vitality especially in comparison to the rest of the 'modern' world, but they did so without disease or cancer and kept their youthful appearance as opposed to the rest of us that gets grey by our 30s and look like a mere husks in our 60s-70s. They can still have a head full of coloured hair well in their 80's and 90's. It was because they practiced the sun gazing.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #413 on: March 28, 2017, 08:22:03 PM »
Ever heard of S.A.D?

The sun is important, I just don't recommend staring at it.
I'm anti-judaism.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #414 on: March 28, 2017, 08:57:52 PM »
Well if some ancient tribe did it well before the age of modern medicine and science, I'd say they must have been onto something and I should do it too.

The Jews, since the days of Moses which was many thousands of years ago, were well aware of the existence of germs, thus their insistence of washing your hands if you touched a dead animal or any blood or faeces. It wasn't until the mid 1800s that modern science said they existed, and prior to that, doctors happily did not wear gloves and worked between diseased and healthy patients without washing their hands. The idea of 'invisible' germs would have been laughed at and it took a brave doctor to make the connection.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #415 on: March 29, 2017, 09:26:23 PM »
Your doing the sun gazing wrong

The sun is washing over your entire face and you would have to sit there for hours to get any effect. If you are time poor, what you want to do is focus and magnify the suns energy beam directly through your optic nerve. To do this, grab yourself a simple magnifying glass, and hold over you eye to focus the beam directly through your pupil. That warm fuzzy feeling is just that. A nice warm fuzzy feeling because you are doing a great thing for your body. It is not your optic nerve dissolving. That is just the government says to scare you as they are not wanting you to get better on your own. They have a vested interest in making sure you keep spending money in the healthcare system.

And believe it not, this can also prevent or even cure almost every cancer and disease and reverse the aging process. Native Americans not only enjoyed a long life filled with vitality especially in comparison to the rest of the 'modern' world, but they did so without disease or cancer and kept their youthful appearance as opposed to the rest of us that gets grey by our 30s and look like a mere husks in our 60s-70s. They can still have a head full of coloured hair well in their 80's and 90's. It was because they practiced the sun gazing.

You think Native Americans had magnifying glasses?

No, just your eyes alone work just fine for reaping the benefits of sun gazing, during the correct hours.

« Reply #417 on: March 30, 2017, 07:30:05 PM »
P.S. Hey Shifter...btw...

Its *you're*
OK, you wanna play that way? Fine, I'm gonna call you out on every misspelled word you post.
Prepare yourself.
To be humiliated.

You're done.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #419 on: March 30, 2017, 08:51:17 PM »
P.S. Hey Shifter...btw...

Its *you're*

Yes, thank you Mr Grammar Nazi for pointing out my slip up. I'm, usually okay with these things but please understand I don't use my free time on this forum. I use my work time lol. So I may rush things a bit or be distracted. I see you didn't point out the entire ridiculousness of my post on the matter though lol. I hope my glaring grammar mistake was enough to put you off attempting that 'advice' if you otherwise thought it was sound.

Just to be absolutely clear, holding a magnifying glass to your eyeballs and staring at the sun is in no way good for your eyes! :)

Know your place