Lol
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Looking at the sun is good for you.
« Reply #361 on: February 27, 2017, 10:25:33 AM »
See the wickedness about you, and speak out against it.

I wanna call out Arealhumanbeing.

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #362 on: February 27, 2017, 10:53:13 AM »
Watched the sun rise this morning.  It feels nice.  Of course watching the sun for a minute or two while it's on the horizon is a far cry from staring at it for 45 minutes, but sure, there's some intangible benefit to be had there.

Oddly my appreciation of it was broken by the fact that it just made me think of this forum thread...

Keep going! Do you want the benefits of sungazing? One minute of doing so during a sun rise is like jogging for a minute and expecting to lose weight. Intangible benefits are far from the truth, btw. Would you have watched the sun if this thread didnt exist?

No, it never occurred to me in 37 years to watch a sunrise until an stranger on the internet suggested it.

Seriously though...I say intangible benefits like appreciation of beauty, a feeling of connection to nature, etc.  I really don't need more tangible benefits like blindness.

Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #363 on: March 01, 2017, 07:01:03 AM »
There are tangible benefits like weight loss gained from sun gazing.

Want proof?

Go try it dawn and dusk!

It wont magically make fat fall of your body, but your THOUGHTS will change, and youll WANT to go excersise, therfore youll lose weight.

The pineal is the genesis of all thought, and if corrputed, instead of taking care of your body, youll just think "eh, yolo".

« Reply #364 on: March 01, 2017, 06:22:27 PM »

Want proof?

Go try it dawn and dusk!

It wont magically make fat fall of your body, but your THOUGHTS will change, and youll WANT to go excersise, therfore youll lose weight.

Is there any evidence that this would work for someone who suffers from hypothalamic obesity and chronic fatigue?  Or is it just some made-up bullshit?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #365 on: March 01, 2017, 06:39:22 PM »
DISCLAIMER:

This medical information is provided  “as is”  without any representations or warranties, express or implied.  FES makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information provided by some dork. 

Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, FES does not warrant that:

⦁    the medical information provided by some dork will be constantly available, or available at all; or
⦁    the medical information provided by some dork on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.

Professional assistance

You must not rely on the information provided by some dork as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.   

If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.

If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. 

You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information provided by some dork.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #366 on: March 09, 2017, 08:48:07 PM »

Want proof?

Go try it dawn and dusk!

Is there any evidence that this would work for someone who suffers from hypothalamic obesity and chronic fatigue?  Or is it just some made-up bullshit?

Absoultely, it helps many modern day sedintary lifestyle health problems, and glandular dysfunctions.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #367 on: March 11, 2017, 10:09:54 PM »
... it helps many modern day sedintary lifestyle health problems,

So, if I sit in my recliner and watch the sunrise through the window,
it will cure my sedentary lifestyle health problems?

Or, should I open the window?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #368 on: March 11, 2017, 11:11:13 PM »

:P Sorry, it only cures "sedintary lifestyle health problems".  :P

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #369 on: March 12, 2017, 06:38:22 AM »

Well you need at least two windows. One facing east and one facing west.
On the winter the SGIU recommends that if the temperature is below freezing point you keep the window closed. Otherwise you may open the window but you must have warm chocolate and cookies. If your religion forbids this decadent stuff you may rely on the old brandy or cognac. In some latitudes you may gey away with Calvados or Armagnac.

As a certified sun gazer (SGIU license CSB425) I recommend moderate sun gazing with optional brandy and cigar. Pipe smoking is preferred if you have pipe stoking skills.
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #370 on: March 12, 2017, 08:24:56 AM »

You only need to open the window if they are dirty, which tbey probably are.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #371 on: March 12, 2017, 09:53:46 PM »

You only need to open the window if they are dirty, which tbey probably are.
And that will help "many modern day sedintary lifestyle health problems"?
But I have "sedentary lifestyle health problems".  Will it help those too?

« Reply #372 on: March 14, 2017, 03:01:27 PM »
It's good for going blind. You would have to be a complete tool to gaze into the sun without proper filtering.

« Reply #373 on: March 14, 2017, 03:45:44 PM »
It's good for going blind. You would have to be a complete tool to gaze into the sun without proper filtering.
I think the OP was referencing the sun at dusk and dawn, when it's harmful rays are mostly blocked. Nevertheless, it's still open for debate (but probably shouldn't be).

Gibbon
« Reply #374 on: March 15, 2017, 08:52:05 AM »
I think the OP was referencing the sun at dusk and dawn, when it's harmful rays are mostly blocked. Nevertheless, it's still open for debate (but probably shouldn't be).

I don't see a debate. Something needs to be said, because I don't want people  to screw their eyesight up with some bogus pseudo science. Dusk, dawn, mid-day......Doesn't matter much, as there is harm at all times.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 09:25:26 AM by Gibbon »

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #375 on: March 24, 2017, 08:29:01 AM »
Its not bogus, but im sure you believe that it is.

Pharmaceutical companies have payed to warp your mind into believing their sham. You would believe snake oil cures anything if Bayer put it in a capsule and a cardboard box.

Much like the skin absorbs substances easily, so to can your eyes absorb energy easily through sunlight.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #376 on: March 25, 2017, 11:08:37 AM »
Native Americans Sungazed

The name Sun Dance derives from the Sioux identification of it as Wi wanyang wacipi, translated as "sun gazing dance." Other Plains peoples have names for the ceremony that do not refer to the sun. The Arapaho, Cheyenne, and Blackfoot names for the ceremony all refer to the medicine lodge within which the ritual dancing occurs. The medicine lodge is constructed of pole rafters radiating from a sacred central pole. However, the best-known and most widely practiced contemporary form of the ceremony is that of the Sioux, who do not construct a medicine lodge. Instead, the Sioux make a hocoka, or ritual circle, with a sacred cottonwood tree erected in the center and a circular arbor built around the entire perimeter, except for an open entrance to the east, so that the dancing takes place within a central arena that is completely open to the sky and to "sun gazing."

Text cited below
http://plainshumanities.unl.edu/encyclopedia/doc/egp.rel.046

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #377 on: March 25, 2017, 11:41:57 AM »
One of the most important tribal ceremonies is the so-called sun dance. The name as used in literature is probably derived from the Dakota who speak of one phase of the ceremony as sun-gaze-dancing: i. e., the worshipper gazes steadily at the sun while dancing.

https://www.accessgenealogy.com/native/ceremonies-and-dance-of-the-plains-tribes.htm

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #378 on: March 25, 2017, 01:53:01 PM »
"As a rule all who perform important functions in the sun dance are required to spend several days in fasting and other purification ceremonies."

Text cited below
https://www.accessgenealogy.com/native/ceremonies-and-dance-of-the-plains-tribes.htm

Ohhhh yeah i forgot to mention that ones body must be clean for the full and swift effects of sungazing to manifest themselves. If its full of hydrogonated this and phosphoric that, its hard for the body to assimilate something so pure and natural. So take a break from the corn syrup solids and malodextrin for a few days, youll thank me.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #379 on: March 25, 2017, 05:12:27 PM »
I can say without hesitation that I enjoy sungazing and get benefits from it although I can't prove it. Furthermore, I have no desire to prove it. If you think it is dangerous, I will not argue with you. If you think sungazing and the related practices are a hoax (devoid of benefits), I will tell you point blank you are talking out of utter ignorance and you are wrong. BigBlue42 02:50, 25 February 2007 (UTC)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Sungazing

« Reply #380 on: March 25, 2017, 05:15:23 PM »
You've still yet to honestly answer how often you do this yourself.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #381 on: March 25, 2017, 05:19:26 PM »
One of the most important tribal ceremonies is the so-called sun dance. The name as used in literature is probably derived from the Dakota who speak of one phase of the ceremony as sun-gaze-dancing: i. e., the worshipper gazes steadily at the sun while dancing.

Hail unto Thee who art Ra in Thy rising, even unto Thee who art Ra in Thy strength, who travellest over the Heavens in Thy bark at the Uprising of the Sun. Tahuti standeth in His splendour at the prow, and Ra-Hoor abideth at the helm. Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Night!

We are just arguing that staring directly at the sun for an extended period is bad for your eyes, undeniable.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #382 on: March 25, 2017, 05:22:15 PM »

Whenever both my schedule and the skies are clear.

« Reply #383 on: March 26, 2017, 11:56:52 PM »

Whenever both my schedule and the skies are clear.

If so, I hope you go blind for being a complete dumbass.

I think you are a liar though.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #384 on: March 27, 2017, 06:44:41 PM »
Oh, only during sunrise and set of course. Which complicates my schedule and aggravates me when its overcast in the morning.

Thanks for your well wishes, gibbon.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #385 on: March 27, 2017, 08:09:46 PM »
Oh, only during sunrise and set of course. Which complicates my schedule and aggravates me when its overcast in the morning.

Thanks for your well wishes, gibbon.

>Mum wakes him up.
>Mum gets his clothes and breakfast.
>Mum ties his shoelaces tight and tucks in his shirt.
>Mum drives him to school.
>Mum picks him up from school.
>Does his homework.
>Mum encourages him to play with the other kids.
>Mum cooks dinner does the dishes and cleans then tucks him into bed praying he will make friends.

What a difficult schedule.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #387 on: March 27, 2017, 08:32:09 PM »
Globalist is something very different than someone who thinks the evidence is still in favour of a spherical earth.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 08:35:14 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #389 on: March 27, 2017, 08:58:43 PM »
glob·al·ist
ˈɡlōbəlist/
noun
a person who advocates the interpretation or planning of economic and foreign policy in relation to events and developments throughout the world.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise