Looking at the sun is good for you.

• 603 Replies
Re: Looking at the sun is good for you.
« Reply #270 on: January 25, 2017, 07:46:44 PM »
You are a fool. DMT is meant to be produced in the body, not taken externally. Sun gazing provides the pineal with the energy required to create a nourish the body with its own naturally made chemicals.
It was certainly a harrowing experience. Not for the faint of heart. I wouldn't recommend you use such substances until your mind is fully developed; at 15 you mind isn't mature enough to handle such an experience.

Unless you are dying, or near death, the pineal gland only produces trace amounts of DMT, and its primary function is melatonin production. The pineal gland produces the same amount of melatonin regardless of the amount of sungazing you do.

Which specific chemicals do you think are aided by sungazing?

« Reply #271 on: January 26, 2017, 02:21:52 AM »
but the pineal gland is the only gland capable of producing dimethyltriptamine
Well, maybe.

No, not maybe. Do a little research.
I have - there is one study from 2013 that found evidence for the production of DMT in the pineal gland of mice.  No studies show a direct correlation in humans.  So, maybe is correct.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #272 on: January 26, 2017, 02:54:08 AM »
What I find quite funny that there is this topic
Moonlight: Dangers & Precautions by  Lord Wilmore, Vice President, Administrator
and this present topic
Looking at the sun is good for you.

Yet moonlight is simply reflected sunlight, of almost the same spectrum, with full moonlight about 1/360,000 of direct sunlight.

Every time I see "Moonlight: Dangers & Precautions", I have a little chuckle.

« Reply #273 on: January 26, 2017, 07:00:48 AM »

Well, it is a joke, so it has probably achieved it's intended purpose.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #274 on: January 26, 2017, 10:07:59 AM »
You are a fool. DMT is meant to be produced in the body, not taken externally. Sun gazing provides the pineal with the energy required to create a nourish the body with its own naturally made chemicals.
It was certainly a harrowing experience. Not for the faint of heart. I wouldn't recommend you use such substances until your mind is fully developed; at 15 you mind isn't mature enough to handle such an experience.

Unless you are dying, or near death, the pineal gland only produces trace amounts of DMT, and its primary function is melatonin production. The pineal gland produces the same amount of melatonin regardless of the amount of sungazing you do.

Which specific chemicals do you think are aided by sungazing?

You are making youself look foolish! You admit that the pineal only makes trace amounts of DMT but promote the comsumption of large amounts of man made versions of it. Its like saying steroids are a viable alternative option to natural excersise. Go rot your brain if you want, but ill advise against it.

« Reply #275 on: January 26, 2017, 10:41:58 AM »
DMT is nothing like steroids, but I'll chalk that up to child-like ignorance. You still have yet to explain why sungazing is good for the pineal gland.

« Reply #276 on: January 26, 2017, 10:44:38 AM »
but the pineal gland is the only gland capable of producing dimethyltriptamine
Well, maybe.

No, not maybe. Do a little research.
I have - there is one study from 2013 that found evidence for the production of DMT in the pineal gland of mice.  No studies show a direct correlation in humans.  So, maybe is correct.

Not maybe, but very probably. The only reason why we haven't found trace amounts of DMT in the human pineal gland is because no such study exists. While it has not yet been proven, I staunchly believe the pineal gland is the source of DMT in humans as well as mice.

« Reply #277 on: January 26, 2017, 11:30:53 AM »
Yeah DMT is nothing like any steroidal compound. That's just ignorant. It comes from plants, ie nature. It's relatively easy to extract (emphasis on relatively). You wouldn't call vanilla or caffeine man made would you? Of course not.
And he wasn't promoting the consumption of large amounts of it. That just further shows your stupidity. In fact, I believe he advised against it, did he not? This stuff must be measured out in milligrams, and it is a VERY strong hallucinogen. One must be very careful and respective of the compound, this isn't for everyone.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #278 on: January 26, 2017, 11:59:40 AM »
If Arealhumanbeing likes a penile glad on his forehead so be it.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #279 on: January 26, 2017, 12:32:50 PM »

Well, it is a joke, so it has probably achieved it's intended purpose.

We think it a joke on Zetetic "science", but do they?
Moonlight: Scientific & Zetetic Perspectives

The question of the Moon's capacity to harm or endanger humans was largely ignored by scientists during the late 19th century and for much of the 20th century, no doubt due to their belief that the Moon was a dead world that merely reflected the light of the Sun. The general public's increasing ignorance was perhaps as a result of increased electrification, and a resulting decrease in awareness with respect to the all-pervasive nature of the Moon's rays, which no doubt would have been more obvious prior to the advent of continuous street-lighting and reliable portable illumination #t=3m31s" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">such as flashlights.

Nevertheless, the experiences of sensitive professions forced scientists to examine the Moon's capacity to affect human behaviour. The resulting research has provoked considerable debate within the scientific community, with many scientists affirming the Moon's power, and others contesting their results. However, given the methodological flaws of the scientific method, such dispute is far from surprising.

In contrast, since the creation of the Zetetic Method, its followers have had no doubt as to the power of the Moon and the dangers presented by Moonlight. In his seminal treatise, Zetetic Astronomy: Earth Not a Globe, Dr Samuel Birley Rowbotham determined not only that the Moon's rays are of a different and independent composition to those of the Sun, but also that exposure to its rays can prove most injurious, resulting in the spoiling of food such that it is dangerous to eat, and that it can even cause blindness if direct exposure to its rays is prolonged. The Moon's capacity to damage terrestrial flora (which is exposed to Moonlight more often and more regularly than most humans) has been established not only by Zetetics in the 19th century, but also by contemporary researchers. Moreover, a number of Zetetics have observed a variety of detrimental health effects under its influence, such that within the Zetetic community there is a broad consensus regarding the Moon's capacity to harm biological lifeforms with its bioluminescent rays.
Rowbotham clearly did not think it was a joke, and his writings have a profound influence on many flat earthers.

« Reply #280 on: January 26, 2017, 01:20:28 PM »

We think it a joke on Zetetic "science", but do they?
Yes, none of the original FES members here actually believed the earth was flat - it was essentially role playing, creating debates, and having fun with people.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #281 on: January 26, 2017, 02:12:01 PM »
DMT is nothing like steroids, but I'll chalk that up to child-like ignorance. You still have yet to explain why sungazing is good for the pineal gland.

You are a liar. I have explained why. Child like ignorance? Im not the one promoting hallucinogenic drugs.

« Reply #282 on: January 26, 2017, 02:42:29 PM »

You are a liar. I have explained why. Child like ignorance? Im not the one promoting hallucinogenic drugs.
If you've explained it can you quote it? Because I'm having trouble finding it. You sure do like to call other people liars for no good reason. That's a pretty sorry thing to do.
And nowhere do I see ANYONE promoting drugs. Discussing them and promoting their use or abuse are 2 very different things, and it doesn't appear that you are capable of grasping that fact.
If anything I'd say you are the one lying.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #283 on: January 26, 2017, 04:59:36 PM »
You are a liar.
Looks like all the world's a liar, except "that foul-mouthed 15-year-old scientist", AKA Arealhumanbeing.
Come clean now! I know that you are "foul-mouthed", but are you "15 years old" or are you "a scientist" - which is it? I do not believe that both are correct.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #284 on: January 26, 2017, 05:26:13 PM »
Can I stare at a photograph of the sun outside in bright sunlight over an extended period of time and gain the same benefit?

Or do I need the brutal retina burning intensity of staring directly at the sun to feel good and be healthy?

« Reply #285 on: January 26, 2017, 05:26:53 PM »
If you want to pretend as though ayahuasca use has no value, continue to live in your fantasy land.

You ignore all the cancer patients who have come to terms with death because of ayahuasca.

You ignore all the heroin addicts who are able to see their destructive habits from a new angle and choose a new life path, thanks to ayahuasca.

You are young, so I realize you have very little experience in life thus far.

Those who have told you that psychedelics are harmful to your mind are the same ones who abused such substances in the name of mind control. Open your eyes. You have been lied to.

« Reply #286 on: January 26, 2017, 05:30:52 PM »
I keep telling you what it does. The pineal is the origin of all human thought, and sungazing strengthens it immensely. Why? The pineal is light sensitive, thats why its also called the third eye! So by exercising the seat of your soul, your soul is strengthened.

You do realize that the pineal gland of humans is not photoreceptive, right? You're thinking of reptiles.

The human pineal gland has no direct connection to the eyes. Your views are foolish and misguided.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #287 on: January 27, 2017, 08:52:13 AM »
Lolol what makes you people think you can just lie, lie, lie and nobody will notice?

The human pineal does indeed have photoreceptors.

I have personally taken DMT on several separate occasions, and I can attest to the spiritual qualities of the stuff.

Take some more you drug addict! Lol No wonder youre a lying fool!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #288 on: January 27, 2017, 10:19:18 AM »
So you have no brain and that's how light makes it to the gland?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 07:14:47 PM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #289 on: January 27, 2017, 04:50:25 PM »
Think back, who was it that told you psychedelics were harmful? Your teacher? Your government?

Keep shilling your paranoid delusions. Psychedelics, used in moderation, can be beneficial.

Just like sungazing, right?  ::)

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #290 on: January 27, 2017, 05:53:32 PM »

Psychedelics, used in moderation, can be beneficial.

And chewing on lead based paint chips. Dipped in guacomole, yum!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #291 on: January 27, 2017, 06:19:01 PM »
Think back, who was it that told you psychedelics were harmful? Your teacher? Your government?

Keep shilling your paranoid delusions. Psychedelics, used in moderation, can be beneficial.

Just like sungazing, right?  ::)
"Psychedelics, Helps depression.", "Psychedelic drugs helps people face death." New Scientist, 10 December 2016, p 8.

The trouble is that government over-reaction has made drug problems worse and given drug cartels and dealers enormous wealth.
With one side-effect being a blanket ban on medical research on these substances. This very slowly changing.

There is undoubtedly a massive drug problem at present, but just trying to cut-off supply has done even a more damage than the prohibition of alcohol.

People are human and don't react kindly to bans of this sort by governments and many rebel. All that can be done is to try to educate people into the dangers of excesses in all areas.

Personally, I am against mind-altering drugs and excessive alcohol (the most damaging mind-altering drug around), but people are human individuals.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #292 on: January 27, 2017, 08:17:40 PM »

And chewing on lead based paint chips. Dipped in guacomole, yum!

;D ;D ;D
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #293 on: January 28, 2017, 03:19:40 AM »

For some people.  For others they can be a terrible idea.

« Reply #294 on: January 28, 2017, 11:03:24 AM »

For some people.  For others they can be a terrible idea.

Of course. I was trying to illustrate a point about sungazing, most people seem to have missed that.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #295 on: February 01, 2017, 07:51:52 AM »
Of course. I was trying to illustrate a point about sungazing, most people seem to have missed that.

Wait... Mr. Pineal, do you mean to say you now believe sungazing is beneficial? Huzzah! Funny though, just a few posts ago you claimed...
Your views are foolish and misguided.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #296 on: February 01, 2017, 06:01:10 PM »
And the lairs and silent in the face of the truth.

Raise your hand if youve seen the curve of Earth.

(No hands rise)

Earth is flat.

Dont believe me?

Go find the curve on your own.

« Reply #297 on: February 01, 2017, 08:43:31 PM »
This thread is not about finding the curve. This thread is about how staring at the sun is somehow good for you.

I can point to studies done by John's Hopkins University promoting the use of psychedelics in cancer patients to help with their anxiety and general outlook upon death.

Can you show us any reliable information regarding sungazing and any related health benifits?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #298 on: February 01, 2017, 09:52:18 PM »
Still haven't worked out what a lair is? Try a dictionary and what does "lairs and silent" even mean?

By the way on the Globe,
if you were standing on a tiny island in the middle of the ocean the horizon would look perfectly flat and level all 360° around you.
I'll leave you to work out why, but you could look at

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #299 on: February 02, 2017, 08:25:39 AM »

Raise your hand if youve seen the curve of Earth.

(No hands rise)

Earth is flat.

Dont believe me?

Go find the curve on your own.
I see the horizon all the time.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER