Looking at the sun is good for you.

• 603 Replies
Re: Looking at the sun is good for you.
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2016, 07:09:52 PM »
On a flat earth, when the sun is closest to the horizon, it is also the farthest away from you, making its rays less potent, and thefore safe for absorption.

How much less potent, quantitatively? I'd like to see some citation to actual measurements that differ from the traditional model's predictions of how the sun behaves. What kind of UV exposure do you get over 45 minutes in your model and at what point (say, degrees above horizon, for example, and a range is fine here - expected, in fact) is that measurement taken?

How many consecutive days have you been staring at the sunrise and sunset?

After how many days did you notice a difference?

How many minutes a day do you spend looking at the sun?

Could you describe, in great detail, precisely what you personally feel when you stare at the sun?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2016, 08:18:56 PM »
Another thing that's good for you is weightlifting. My work-out plan is to lift a colt once or twice a day every day. By doing it every day I will get stronger as the colt grows. At completion, my plan will allow me to lift a full grown horse. After that I might try an elephant.

I'm also thinking of developing a resistance to cyanide by drinking a daily dosage. Very small at first but increasing every day. My goal is to be able to chug a half a litre of the stuff.

What do you think?
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2016, 09:37:44 PM »
Another thing that's good for you is weightlifting. My work-out plan is to lift a colt once or twice a day every day. By doing it every day I will get stronger as the colt grows. At completion, my plan will allow me to lift a full grown horse. After that I might try an elephant.

I'm also thinking of developing a resistance to cyanide by drinking a daily dosage. Very small at first but increasing every day. My goal is to be able to chug a half a litre of the stuff.

What do you think?
I think you are gay.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #123 on: December 21, 2016, 09:40:09 PM »

What do you think?
I think you are gay.

Like ... the homo kind of gay or just the not cool kind? Or are you talking about the old-fashioned meaning about being lighthearted and jolly and stuff?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 09:42:56 PM by Boots »

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2016, 09:51:38 PM »
Gay in the modern sense. ::)
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2016, 10:00:52 PM »

Well thanks for the honest answer! I think you have a cool avatar.

« Reply #126 on: December 22, 2016, 04:02:22 AM »
The modern sense as in homosexual?  Or the postmodern sense of "a bit rubbish"?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #127 on: December 22, 2016, 06:56:20 AM »

What do you think?

Instead of the colt, lift a Colt 45! (the beer not the gun)
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2016, 03:58:34 PM »

Finally, a workout plan the FES can agree with:

CHUGGING MALT LIQUOR

ForumPhoenix

• Vade Irrumabo te Amicus Meus
« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2016, 04:38:13 PM »
HOW CAN THIS THREAD EVEN BE ALLOWED TO EXIST!!!! ITS LIKE SAYING GO CUT YOURSELF!!! IM FUCKING SUING THIS SITE.

« Reply #130 on: December 22, 2016, 04:58:06 PM »
HOW CAN THIS THREAD EVEN BE ALLOWED TO EXIST!!!! ITS LIKE SAYING GO CUT YOURSELF!!! IM FUCKING SUING THIS SITE.
TAKE IT UP WITH THE MORONIC TROLL WHO STARTED THIS THREAD. THEN, CONTACT THE MODERATOR POOPA LEGBA TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LAWSUIT. EXPECT TO BE PAID IN LEMMINGS.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #131 on: December 22, 2016, 05:56:48 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_230_of_the_Communications_Decency_Act
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #132 on: December 23, 2016, 02:02:46 PM »

What do you think?

This is definitely an improvement on my original work-out plan. What great ideas we can come up with when we work together on it!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #133 on: December 23, 2016, 02:12:42 PM »
This is definitely an improvement on my original work-out plan. What great ideas we can come up with when we work together on it!

Another victory for FE !

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #134 on: December 23, 2016, 02:48:01 PM »
Come over to the flat side, we have beer.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2016, 02:55:20 PM »
Could we meet in the middle?

« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2016, 03:07:15 PM »
I think you'd be having Oklahoma beer if you decide to meet in the middle. 3.2%

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2016, 03:28:34 PM »

You can always pick up a case of Little Kings at the liquor store!

« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2016, 05:12:33 PM »

I've had little kings once, several years ago. I think I got sick, and never tried  it again. In fact, it's been a good 20 years now since it's even crossed my mind! Weird.
Maybe I should give it a 2nd chance.. I did give tequila a second chance..

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2016, 05:35:16 PM »

I've had little kings once, several years ago. I think I got sick, and never tried  it again. In fact, it's been a good 20 years now since it's even crossed my mind! Weird.
Maybe I should give it a 2nd chance.. I did give tequila a second chance..

When I lived in OKC we got Little Kings because they were cheap.

« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2016, 07:43:20 PM »
I always liked Steel Reserve for cheap, potent beer.

8% ABV, $6.99 for a 12 pack. Cannot be beat.

?

Woody

« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2016, 11:40:25 PM »
No one is mentioning Milwaukee's Best(the Beast).

First beer I ever drank and continued to drink when I did not have two nickles to rub together.

I still drink it from time to time when I am feeling nostalgic.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #142 on: December 24, 2016, 12:45:34 AM »
I think this thread makes excellent model displaying the nature of this site. True, honest people pose a question or claim and are met with an army of mad mocking mayhem monkeys until they do not know how to respond, effectively ending the thread and burying it under shit posts.

The prophecy has been fulfilled. Stop your drug use. Get right with God, before you burn in hell. Shame on you for starting a conversation entirely based on beer in a thread started by a 15 year old. I have more right to sue than forumphoenix.

?

Woody

« Reply #143 on: December 24, 2016, 12:58:20 AM »
I think this thread makes excellent model displaying the nature of this site. True, honest people pose a question or claim and are met with an army of mad mocking mayhem monkeys until they do not know how to respond, effectively ending the thread and burying it under shit posts.

The prophecy has been fulfilled. Stop your drug use. Get right with God, before you burn in hell. Shame on you for starting a conversation entirely based on beer in a thread started by a 15 year old. I have more right to sue than forumphoenix.

You post this with nothing supporting your claim:

Staring at the sun, just at sunrise and sunset, before it rises to high above the horizon is healthy for every part of your body.

You got counter arguments supported with evidence and I am sure some replies just simply saying something like,"Starring at the Sun is stupid."  Probably replies including both. I did not read the entire thread.

What did you expect to happen?  Everyone agreeing starring at the Sun even at sunset or rise is good for you?  If you want that post in the forums that promote that kind of stuff and ban people who posting their disagreement with the practice.  Maybe posting this in the Believers' forum would result in more poster agreeing this practice is healthy for every part of your body.

« Reply #144 on: December 24, 2016, 03:34:28 AM »

I think this thread makes an excellent model displaying the nature of this site. Deluded, inward-thinking people pose baseless, inane, and downright stupid claims and are rightfully met with mocking, laughter and jeers from people who know better.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #145 on: December 26, 2016, 08:52:58 AM »
"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off."  Green eggs and ham dude. You know better, but youve never tried it. So really... You dont know anything about it.

« Reply #146 on: December 26, 2016, 09:22:25 AM »
"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off."  Green eggs and ham dude. You know better, but youve never tried it. So really... You dont know anything about it.

I haven't tried sticking a knife into my kneecap either, but apparently it aligns your Chakra.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #147 on: December 27, 2016, 07:21:18 AM »
Ever heard of acupuncture? That's a lot smaller then a knife, but if you want to jam a bowie down there go right ahead if your dumb enough. Just like sun gazing at midday. You just don't know what you're doing.

« Reply #148 on: December 27, 2016, 08:44:40 AM »
Ever heard of acupuncture? That's a lot smaller then a knife, but if you want to jam a bowie down there go right ahead if your dumb enough. Just like sun gazing at midday. You just don't know what you're doing.
Irony.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #149 on: December 27, 2016, 09:30:48 AM »
Should I point out all your typos too or would that really make a difference?