• 603 Replies
Re: Looking at the sun is good for you.
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2016, 05:49:14 AM »
What if we put alcohol in our eyes?
Whilst you smoke mad.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2016, 07:18:48 AM »
I think this thread makes excellent model displaying the nature of this site. True, honest people pose a question or claim and are met with an army of mad mocking mayhem monkeys until they do not know how to respond, effectively ending the thread and burying it under shit posts.

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2016, 09:22:14 AM »
I think this thread makes excellent model displaying the nature of this site. True, honest people pose a question or claim and are met with an army of mad mocking mayhem monkeys until they do not know how to respond, effectively ending the thread and burying it under shit posts.

Being in the sun does have benifits, those who spend little time outside can suffer from Vitamin D deficancy which is linked to MS. Spending too much time in the sun can lead to skin cancer or skin that ages prematurely. Looking into the sun is not a good idea, and any competent optician will tell you that.
Looking into the Sun Is nothing new and has been practiced down through the ages by religious groups and various quacks.....but it all leads to the same outcome.....solar retinopathy, basically sunburn on the eye.....cataracts and possible blindness.

Any bright light will damage your eyes, go ask any welders you know if they have ever had arc eye......and they will tell you how unpleasant it was.

Why don't you go and try it and tell us how you got on?....it's really not to be reccomended but if you think your eyeballs can somehow escape what could be irreparable damage give it a go.

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2016, 09:24:56 AM »
It is not a quick process. It is not instantly refreshing nor rejuvenating. It is healing and nourishing, and it takes time and adherence. That's why it is so easily dismissed.Sometimes someones word is more convincing than evidence from the most reputable source.

We really have reached the age of beyond truth. Truth now is irrelevant....it's opinion and 'blind' belief than now holds sway.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2016, 11:19:16 AM »
Prove me wrong fool. Go watch the sun set and rise every day for a while and tell me you feel no difference. Show me study saying doing so will cause blindness. You cant because it won't. As long as the sun is not too far above the horizon it is healthy. Your argument with any bright light being damaging does not work! The sun is not just a bright light! Does an arc welders light grow plants? Blind belief... Beyond truth...? Sounds like you're just desparate to sway a readers opinion.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2016, 12:05:00 PM »
Staring at the sun, just at sunrise and sunset, before it rises to high above the horizon is healthy for every part of your body.

Prove me wrong fool.

I don't think your new cult is going to flourish.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2016, 12:23:15 PM »
Prove me wrong fool. Go watch the sun set and rise every day for a while and tell me you feel no difference. Show me study saying doing so will cause blindness. You cant because it won't. As long as the sun is not too far above the horizon it is healthy. Your argument with any bright light being damaging does not work! The sun is not just a bright light! Does an arc welders light grow plants? Blind belief... Beyond truth...? Sounds like you're just desparate to sway a readers opinion.

You call me a fool. Bad mistake you twisted little fuck.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2016, 12:50:46 PM »
For all I know, you are a grandmaster freemason, so I can understand that you don't like your precious secrets posted online for all to see, but hey, watch your language, kids are on here dummy!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2016, 12:56:34 PM »
Jokes on you! ;) The Freemasons are quite sizable.

Are you calling them fat?

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2016, 01:07:50 PM »
No I am calling them a large group with many members. Thats why the joke is on you Bullwinkle, because you said "my cult" would not flourish. Granted the majority of freemasons are a "low rank" so they are not privy to most of their most mind boggling closely guarded secrets. One such being that sun gazing is immensely healthy and the other is that earth is flat. Y'know, maybe thats why there are so many seemingly soulless users on here with no regard for gaining new info or even leaving these silly flat earthers to their own devices. They may very well be freemasons following orders who still genuinely believe that earth is a ball and their grandmasters pay them to thwart this website with nonsense.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2016, 01:08:28 PM »

Solar retinopathy.

Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2016, 06:26:46 PM »
No I am calling them a large group with many members. Thats why the joke is on you Bullwinkle, because you said "my cult" would not flourish. Granted the majority of freemasons are a "low rank" so they are not privy to most of their most mind boggling closely guarded secrets. One such being that sun gazing is immensely healthy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetic_Order_of_the_Golden_Dawn

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_deity

n00b.

Also this,

Seriously tho, do you have any studies to back your OP up? If not can you share your personal experience with the ritual?

Whenever I wake up early enough I watch the sun rise before I start my day, I also try to watch the sun set when I have time, agreed it is spiritual, I am happy to share my personal experience with it if you can prove you aren't a cheap troll.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 06:30:00 PM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2016, 06:42:39 PM »
No I am calling them a large group with many members. Thats why the joke is on you Bullwinkle, because you said "my cult" would not flourish. Granted the majority of freemasons are a "low rank" so they are not privy to most of their most mind boggling closely guarded secrets. One such being that sun gazing is immensely healthy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetic_Order_of_the_Golden_Dawn

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_deity

n00b.

Also this,

Seriously tho, do you have any studies to back your OP up? If not can you share your personal experience with the ritual?

Whenever I wake up early enough I watch the sun rise before I start my day, I also try to watch the sun set when I have time, agreed it is spiritual, I am happy to share my personal experience with it if you can prove you aren't a cheap troll.
If you didn't know, Mercury is visible for the next week or so. Look about 30~45 after sundown and you'll spot it between Venus and the horizon. Venus is quite  obvious after sundown, and Mars above it. You can see all 3 planets all in line.
Have you gotten much use out of that scope yet?

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2016, 07:01:27 PM »
Ionspen why are you casually asking a question about usage of a telescope and planetary alignments in a thread about sun watching. Disputeone why did you post two links to about sun gods? Is that really relevant... Nub?
http://www.naturalnews.com/049805_sun_gazing_pineal_gland_endocrine_health.html

« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2016, 07:19:50 PM »
Because I can? I don't know? It's the only thing in this thread that is real, and something you can do without putting yourself at risk. After you watch the sun go down, you can see the 3 planets lined up. Seems on topic to me.
Also, Mercury is very elusive. It's fairly rare to get to view it so well. And, looking at Venus, Mars, and Mercury is basically looking at the sunlight reflected off of them, so technically still on topic.
How's that?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2016, 07:20:07 PM »

From his link . . .

Another powerful pineal gland decalcification remedy is sun gazing, the nine-month protocol for which is as follows:

1) Select a safe period of the day, either sunrise or sunset, and gaze at the sun for 5-10 seconds. Do this every day for nine months, adding 5-10 seconds to your daily gazing session until you eventually reach a 44-minute maximum gaze session.

2) After reaching the 44-minute maximum gaze session, start to walk barefoot for 45 minutes daily for a full six days, along with your 44-minute sun gazing sessions.

3) After six days, continue to walk barefoot for 45 minutes daily to maintain what you've achieved.

Pro tip:  Purchase a white cane with a red tip before starting.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2016, 08:23:00 PM »

From his link . . .

Another powerful pineal gland decalcification remedy is sun gazing, the nine-month protocol for which is as follows:

1) Select a safe period of the day, either sunrise or sunset, and gaze at the sun for 5-10 seconds. Do this every day for nine months, adding 5-10 seconds to your daily gazing session until you eventually reach a 44-minute maximum gaze session.

2) After reaching the 44-minute maximum gaze session, start to walk barefoot for 45 minutes daily for a full six days, along with your 44-minute sun gazing sessions.

3) After six days, continue to walk barefoot for 45 minutes daily to maintain what you've achieved.

Pro tip:  Purchase a white cane with a red tip before starting.

Funny how you mention money. Thats another reason why this knowledge is shunned and  withheld from the masses. Doing this cures many common ailments and is completely free. Although I cannot vouch for the time limits this link addresses, nor the necessity for bare feet; Those I cannot endorse, but the basic premise is spot on.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2016, 08:41:12 PM »

Funny how you mention money. Thats another reason why this knowledge is shunned and  withheld from the masses.

It's on the INTERNET.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2016, 08:54:38 PM »
No I am calling them a large group with many members. Thats why the joke is on you Bullwinkle, because you said "my cult" would not flourish. Granted the majority of freemasons are a "low rank" so they are not privy to most of their most mind boggling closely guarded secrets. One such being that sun gazing is immensely healthy and the other is that earth is flat. Y'know, maybe thats why there are so many seemingly soulless users on here with no regard for gaining new info or even leaving these silly flat earthers to their own devices. They may very well be freemasons following orders who still genuinely believe that earth is a ball and their grandmasters pay them to thwart this website with nonsense.

I am a high ranking freemason/illuminati. Stop posting our secrets at once. We will find you and we will stop you. We will use any of the considerable means we have at our disposal we deem necessary. Cease and desist at once!
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2016, 09:06:03 PM »

I am a high ranking freemason/illuminati. Stop posting our secrets at once. We will find you and we will stop you. We will use any of the considerable means we have at our disposal we deem necessary. Cease and desist at once!

He probably thinks this is real, brother.

I mean why did we leak that video ruining all our plans, seriously /pol/ could have it wiped off the internets if they wanted to, considering we control the world I don't know why it is still there. Maybe a tech issue.

To be fair there is something in one family owning nearly all of the world banks, I just wouldn't believe every bit of clickbait on yt.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2016, 09:24:37 PM »
Ionspen why are you casually asking a question about usage of a telescope and planetary alignments in a thread about sun watching. Disputeone why did you post two links to about sun gods? Is that really relevant... Nub?

Why not try looking at the sun through a telescope - all that concentrated goodness at once has got to be like a super vitamin pill.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2016, 10:06:48 PM »

He probably thinks this is real, brother.

I mean why did we leak that video ruining all our plans, seriously /pol/ could have it wiped off the internets if they wanted to, considering we control the world I don't know why it is still there. Maybe a tech issue.

To be fair there is something in one family owning nearly all of the world banks, I just wouldn't believe every bit of clickbait on yt.

This video was a deliberate leak. Its release is one of the first steps in establishing the new world order.

Recommending caution here. You don't want to end up like this guy:

“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2016, 06:44:40 AM »

Why not try looking at the sun through a telescope - all that concentrated goodness at once has got to be like a super vitamin pill.

Why not drink 10 liters of water too... I mean we need water to live... why not just fill up for days to be prepared! Also please keep you irrelevant videos out if my thread.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2016, 01:48:15 PM »

Why not drink 10 liters of water too... I mean we need water to live... why not just fill up for days to be prepared! Also please keep you irrelevant videos out if my thread.

Oh, OK cool, so sunlight is actually bad for you. I am happy for you to blind yourself, your call. I reckon you are probably single-handedly most of the way there as it is. Meanwhile normal people will continue to regard naturalnews as a bullshit site full of crap and not one that can be trusted to provide any kind of sensible advice - even they don't believe themselves:

The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind.

Also, it isn't up to you to decide what other people think is relevant to your thread, which isn't actually yours in that you don't have any proprietorial rights over it. Also, I didn't post any fucking videos.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2016, 03:16:16 PM »
You really didnt get my analogy? Seriously? Cmon Onebigmonkey you're better than that! Just like drinking too much water can kill you, looking at the sun at the wrong times can cause you to go blind! But both are essential to truly live. I find it hilarious that you think OP's have no say to what's relevant to their own thread. Ill remember that, and keep your quote in mind my big hairy friend.

Also, it isn't up to you to decide what other people think is relevant to your thread, which isn't actually yours in that you don't have any proprietorial rights over it. Also, I didn't post any fucking videos.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2016, 03:17:22 PM »
You really didnt get my analogy? Seriously? Cmon Onebigmonkey you're better than that! Just like drinking too much water can kill you, looking at the sun at the wrong times can cause you to go blind! But both are essential to truly live. I find it hilarious that you think OP's have no say to what's relevant to their own thread. Ill keep your quote in mind my big hairy friend.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2016, 04:10:24 PM »
There is a fringe website full of nonsense that agrees with you. And even the website has a disclaimer saying not to place much weight on their advice. Is that really where you set the bar for examining whether something is true or not? There's a lot of stupid stuff on the internet, FYI.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2016, 09:50:29 PM »
You really didnt get my analogy? Seriously? Cmon Onebigmonkey you're better than that! Just like drinking too much water can kill you, looking at the sun at the wrong times can cause you to go blind! But both are essential to truly live. I find it hilarious that you think OP's have no say to what's relevant to their own thread. Ill remember that, and keep your quote in mind my big hairy friend.

Of course I got it, but that doesn't mean that staring at the sun at any time of day is good for you. Being in the sun? Yes. Staring at it? No. Arguing that "plants grow in sunlight therefore staring at the sun is good for you' is a complete non sequitur.

And no, you don't get to control the content of this thread, it ain't yours. You opened up something for discussion, how it is discussed is up to the other participants and all that is required is that it abides to the rules of the forum. You do not have ownership or editorial control.

Carry on staring at the sun. Enjoy your retinopathy.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2016, 07:48:46 AM »
I will continue to watch the sun!!! Seeing as how without it we would all cease to exist, I like to keep an....eye....on it lol Funny how I have not gone blind, in fact just the opposite.