Looking at the sun is good for you.

• 603 Replies
?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
Looking at the sun is good for you.
« on: December 10, 2016, 07:32:58 PM »
Staring at the sun, just at sunrise and sunset, before it rises to high above the horizon is healthy for every part of your body.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Looking at the sun is good for you.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 07:42:40 PM »
No supporting evidence, nothing, just your word.

Deep breathing heavy concentrations of carbon monoxide is rejuvenating and refreshing.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 07:49:04 PM »
I'm surprised you don't support sun gazing.

Sun gazing is pointless, just like all the YouTube videos about it.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 07:57:05 PM »
It is not a quick process. It is not instantly refreshing nor rejuvenating. It is healing and nourishing, and it takes time and adherence. That's why it is so easily dismissed. Sure I could post some phony balogna site about how it does this or that, maybe its not balogna, but you wouldnt believe it anyway. Sometimes someones word is more convincing than evidence from the most reputable source.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 09:23:55 PM »
No supporting evidence, nothing, just your word.

Deep breathing heavy concentrations of carbon monoxide is rejuvenating and refreshing.

To be fair that explains a lot about the OP.

Vitamin D is good for you, plus you start looking sickly without enough sun, and S.A.D effects a lot of people especially in colder climates.

OP if you want to discuss spiritual and magickal effects of watching sun rises and sunsets there is a lot to talk about but you should have started a thread in philosophy and religion.

Hail unto thee who art Ra in Thy rising, even unto Thee who art Ra in Thy strength. Who travelest over the heavens in Thy bark at the uprising of the sun. Tahuti standeth in his splendor at the prow, and Ra-Hoor abideth at the helm. Hail unto thee from the abodes of the night.

Hail unto thee who art Tum in Thy setting, even unto thee who art Tum in Thy joy. Who travelest over the heavens in Thy bark at the downgoing of the sun Tahuti standeth in his splendor at the prow, and Ra-Hoor abideth at the helm. Hail unto thee from the abodes of the day.

Hi Papa  :-*  :-*
BOTD member

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 10:21:01 PM »
It has everything to do with flat earth, therefore it belongs in flat earth general. I am not discussing the magical effects. Vitamin K is also a necessary vitamin that is often overlooked. The sun is the source of all of the human bodies energy. Without the sun we would all die, and yet what do we know about it? Its a giant hot thing really far away and don't look at it. The other most visible celestial presence, the moon, is a hotbed for discussion and speculation. Why not our life source?

?

Kami

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 12:20:38 AM »
Sometimes someones word is more convincing than evidence from the most reputable source.
That is not how this works...

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 01:07:28 AM »

http://with-omraam.com/blog/surya-yoga-yoga-sun2/

http://sunlightenment.com/meditation-at-sunrise-omraam-mikhael-aivanhov/

Let us not forget, though, that the real power behind the visible Sun is the Black Sun which emits the laevorotatory subquarks.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 02:58:23 AM »
In other news, cigarettes are a healthy way to lose weight and alcohol does wonders for the liver.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 07:26:09 AM »
Actually tobacco is a wonderful solution to overeating issues but almost all cigarettes and cigars now are not tobacco, they are chemical laden poison sticks with some plant leaves in it. Same for alcohol. It cleanses the body, but most alcohol now a days is fluoride filled rubbing alcohol making it unsafe for anything. Make your own booze, grow your own tobacco. But both of those activities take time and adhereance, just like sungazing, so the majority of the population lifts their nose to the idea.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 07:41:12 AM »
Everything about this thread... Just wow. Stare at the sun, smoke cigarettes for weight control, real tobacco isn't bad for you, people are all drinking propanol because they don't manufacture their own booze.

Carry on  ::)

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2016, 07:42:11 AM »
Tobacco may take a while, but alcohol only takes a couple of weeks. 

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2016, 08:10:09 AM »
Actually one of the most healthy achoholic beverages (Mead) made out of honey, can take years to create. Boydster what was the point of your post...? I cant tell...You just restated what ive said and added sarcastic remarks that mean nothing.

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2016, 08:19:19 AM »
Same for alcohol. It cleanses the body, but most alcohol now a days is fluoride filled rubbing alcohol making it unsafe for anything.
Err, what?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2016, 08:23:08 AM »
Actually one of the most healthy achoholic beverages (Mead) made out of honey, can take years to create. Boydster what was the point of your post...? I cant tell...You just restated what ive said and added sarcastic remarks that mean nothing.

They mean your words are empty lies, not based in reality. And if your mead takes years to make, you're doing it wrong.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2016, 08:39:39 AM »
Wow, so you basically posted low content hate speech just calling me a liar. If you have anything real to contribute to the discussion, now would be the time to post it, otherwise you look like a big fat dummy. If you are trying to warn people away from my false truths, you're doing it wrong, just like you are drinking your mead prematurely and probably doing other things prematurely based on the way you conduct yourself on this site.

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2016, 08:43:36 AM »
Wow, so you basically posted low content hate speech just calling me a liar.
Well, if you go around telling people their beer contains fluoride filled rubbing alcohol, then you are going to get called a liar.  As it's a lie.

drinking your mead prematurely
Premature mead drinking is a very serious issue.  Lots of men don't like to talk about it.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2016, 08:53:34 AM »
Hate speech? Please. You're being a little alarmist for someone who spouted off a bunch of nonsense with nothing to back it up.

Staring at the sun IS bad for you. Looking at the sun with your eyes has nothing to do with your body producing certain vitamins.

Smoking tobacco IS bad for you, whether you grew it or not. Inhaling the smoke from plants that are on fire is not, in fact, healthy. If there are chemicals in that plant that are useful and not toxic, there are better ways to get at those chemicals than lighting the plant on fire and huffing the smoke.

The main alcohol in every alcoholic beverage on the market is ETHANOL, not propanol (rubbing alcohol) and if everyone were to start making their own booze, a lot of idiots would probably end up drinking more methanol than they do presently from poor distillation practice. Also, they would probably be drinking shitter beer.

And the reason mead takes so long is because honey has NO FRIGGIN NUTRIENTS in it to start. Add some effing yeast nutrient and watch how much faster it ferments, cleans up, and becomes delicious.

Yeah. I know nothing about it. At all.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2016, 09:09:10 AM »
To the sane people reading this, notice how I am repeatedly accused of being a liar and that I have no evidence, when those accusing don't have any evidence to the contrary either. The only difference is I am trying to help, and they are not. Nor do they have any faith in humanity, note how boydster thinks all home distillers are incompetent.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2016, 09:15:37 AM »
Please do not stare at the sun.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2016, 09:20:47 AM »
I said nothing about "all home distillers." If you think a world full of home distillers would produce liquor with less methanol and, for that matter less concentration of higher alcohols like the fiendish propanol, than the very well regulated and monitored alcohol industry, that's your opinion, but you'd have a hard time convincing me.

And guess what? Drinking too much would STILL not be healthy for you, regardless. Even if it's purely ethanol, with no propanol (lol) as you suggested to spoil the batch.

Good luck staring at the sun with your homegrown hand-rolled tobacky and bottle of moonshine. Maybe learn braille first tho. ;)

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2016, 06:50:24 PM »
I never said drinking in excess is good, just as I never said staring at the sun all day long is healthy either. Pay attention, I only stated it should be looked at during rise and set and not after it rises too far above the horizon.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2016, 07:15:46 PM »
And I didn't say"staring at the sun all day long." Looking at the sun is bad. Do not look directly at the sun. Please.

The physical act of looking at the sun, at any time of day, has nothing to do with your body's ability to produce vitamins of any kind, and it is harmful to your eyes. Neither beer not vodka are full of propanol. And smoking tobacco, in any amount, is not healthier than NOT smoking tobacco. You telling people that you have some sort of knowledge otherwise, with nothing to back up your assertions, is closer to "hate speech" than anything I stated. Someone taking your words seriously could actually be hurt.

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2016, 10:21:03 PM »
Staring at the sun, just at sunrise and sunset, before it rises to high above the horizon is healthy for every part of your body.

Staring at the Sun can never be good for you.

Getting sufficient sunshine to produce vitamin D is good for you.

Getting enough daylight in the winter months is also important.

Watching a sunrise or a sunset can be good for you in terms of creating an emotional high, in the same way that climbing a hill and enjoying the view can. (Please note: it is possible to experience sunrise/sunset without "staring at the Sun"). Is this what the OP meant? If so, I concur.

If, however, the OP really did mean "Staring at the Sun is good for every part of your body" quite literally, that is wrong and potentially harmful.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 06:23:39 PM by PsychedelicPill »
I made up some completely random sh!te on the Flat Earth Society forum and now I feel completely and utterly EPIC!!!

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2016, 05:50:25 PM »
You know... Maybe youre right. I should have added that watching the sun rise and set is not really healthy unless you do it every day, or at least as often as possible. Its like excersise. To go for a short jog, once, and expect to get in shape, is like giving a quick glance to a sunrise and expecting to feel something.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2016, 06:07:31 PM »

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2016, 06:12:57 PM »
What if we put alcohol in our eyes?

Seriously tho, do you have any studies to back your OP up? If not can you share your personal experience with the ritual?
BOTD member

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2016, 07:34:32 PM »

OK everyone, sit up straight, get out a #2 pencil and take notes.

From personal experience . . . Keep these things out of your eyes:

Sand
Denatured Alcohol (CDA19)
Methylene Chloride (Dichloromethane)
Aluminum Chips
Habanero Pepper
Kid's fingernails

Everything else

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2016, 10:56:09 PM »

OK everyone, sit up straight, get out a #2 pencil and take notes.

From personal experience . . . Keep these things out of your eyes:

Sand
Denatured Alcohol (CDA19)
Methylene Chloride (Dichloromethane)
Aluminum Chips
Habanero Pepper
Kid's fingernails

Everything else

Including the #2 pencil you are using at the moment.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2016, 05:45:59 AM »
Also, don't break open a cyalume glow stick and get its contents in your eyes. Just don't.