Looking at the sun is good for you.

• 603 Replies
Re: Looking at the sun is good for you.
« Reply #150 on: December 27, 2016, 09:50:54 AM »
Sure, go ahead. But teh irony won't quite be the same.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #151 on: December 27, 2016, 09:57:07 AM »
I like the one where you admit to being paid by NASA Nazis. I find that quite ironic.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #152 on: December 27, 2016, 10:02:00 AM »
I like the one where you admit to being paid by NASA Nazis. I find that quite ironic.

You clearly have no idea what ironic means.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #153 on: December 27, 2016, 10:07:16 AM »
I believe this site in itself throws into question the validity of NASA. Therefore employees of the NASA/Nazis hanging around here, making fun of people would be quite ironic.

« Reply #154 on: December 27, 2016, 10:11:58 AM »
Please, quote that, and then let's discuss it. But since you weren't around at the time, the context will be lost on you. But sure, if you want to believe that NASA and the nazi's are paying me, then that's your right. Jokes on you though, I'm warning you.. 

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #155 on: December 27, 2016, 10:14:04 AM »
I believe this site in itself throws into question the validity of NASA. Therefore employees of the NASA/Nazis hanging around here, making fun of people would be quite ironic.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. But the truth is there are no NASA Nazis here. It's just people who understand science more than you and at the same time don't live in fear of religion.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #156 on: December 27, 2016, 10:23:08 AM »
Actually I think NASA and the nazis are one in the same. So its really just one entity paying ionspen-not that shocking. Ill call them Nasis. Besides, if you didnt want me to believe it, why did you say it? Nobody made you type those words.

« Reply #157 on: December 27, 2016, 10:45:03 AM »
Actually I think NASA and the nazis are one in the same. So its really just one entity paying ionspen-not that shocking. Ill call them Nasis. Besides, if you didnt want me to believe it, why did you say it? Nobody made you type those words.
Because if you believe that an anonymous poster on a flat earth forum is being paid by NASA and the nazi's then the joke is squarely on you. Do you believe everything you see on TV too?
No wonder you believe the earth is flat.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #158 on: December 27, 2016, 02:14:22 PM »
I don't watch the idiot box. Maybe if so many people stopped joking around on here about being paid by NAZA I wouldnt think as I do.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #159 on: December 27, 2016, 02:35:25 PM »
Maybe if so many people stopped joking around on here about being paid by NAZA I wouldnt think as I do.

Doubt it.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #160 on: December 27, 2016, 02:41:12 PM »
Bullwinkle do I have permission to post your confession to me about being a troll?

Logick

« Reply #161 on: December 27, 2016, 02:43:25 PM »
Bullwinkle do I have permission to post your confession to me about being a troll?
Do it.  8)
quod erat demonstrandum

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #162 on: December 27, 2016, 02:59:55 PM »
Oh I'm sorry, I cannot comply. The rules of this site state that I cannot expose frauds unless the frauds say I can. Otherwise ill be banned. So ill wait for Bullshitter. In the mean time here is an article about a NASA funded study about sungazing. Results confirm regeneration of brain cells and much more. http://humansarefree.com/2016/03/nasa-confirms-super-human-abilities.html?m=0

« Reply #163 on: December 27, 2016, 08:03:03 PM »
Why would you believe a study confirmed by Nazis?

Maybe you also believe their propaganda regarding Aryans being the Herrenrasse.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #164 on: December 27, 2016, 08:21:18 PM »

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #165 on: December 27, 2016, 09:22:45 PM »
In the mean time here is an article about a NASA funded study about sungazing. Results confirm regeneration of brain cells and much more. http://humansarefree.com/2016/03/nasa-confirms-super-human-abilities.html?m=0

Nope.

What it says, very carefully, is that a team of medical doctors funded by NASA looked at one guy. It makes it sound like NASA studied this fruitloop but what it actually means is that NASA funds a biomedical research facility at the University of Pennsylvania.

Tellingly, they do not actually cite the study that was supposedly done or present any kind of data.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #166 on: December 28, 2016, 10:10:37 AM »
Yes, I said it was NASA funded, not NASA themselves. There are other articles about the same subject from more reputable sources. Are you saying they are all liars?

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #167 on: December 28, 2016, 10:42:03 AM »
Yes, I said it was NASA funded, not NASA themselves. There are other articles about the same subject from more reputable sources. Are you saying they are all liars?

There is nothing to say that NASA funded this particular study, if it exists - only that NASA funds the institute that allegedly carried it out. There's a subtle difference. That kind of economy with the truth can easily be called a lie and is used by websites like that one to give an air of legitimacy to studies they think confirms their own opinions and gets advertising clicks from gullible marks. Where are the details of the actual study? Mysteriously absent...
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #168 on: December 28, 2016, 11:24:06 AM »
So yes, is your answer. They are all liars... Funny how you always claim only flat earthers yell fake when evidence is presented contradicting their views...

« Reply #169 on: December 28, 2016, 11:27:41 AM »

The article you posted claims that a person can live without food for 90 days by simply staring at the sun every day.

Any site making such a claim is clearly lying.

The website you posted is just another dubious collection of click-bait articles.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #171 on: December 28, 2016, 02:11:51 PM »
Theres more than one website making the same claim. Are they all lying?

I know you're young, but try to be a little skeptical of potentially dubious sources.

Protip: if the bottom 2/3 of an article is nothing but links to other click-bait articles, take it with a grain of salt.

Another Protip: if the article you are reading cites ZERO sources, it is most likely bullshit.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #172 on: December 28, 2016, 03:19:07 PM »
Are you telling me every single account of people claiming watching the sun correctly is beneficial is lying? Why?

« Reply #173 on: December 28, 2016, 06:08:24 PM »
Are you telling me every single account of people claiming watching the sun correctly is beneficial is lying? Why?
First of all, the most recent "source" you posted claimed you could stop eating entirely if you stare at the sun. It also posted no sources leading me to doubt it entirely.  If you can find a single source that has a shred of journalistic integrity claiming what you say, I might take a second look.

Thus far, you have failed to do so, and I refuse to do your homework for you.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #174 on: December 29, 2016, 07:57:19 PM »
I do not believe its my job to be posting link after link so you can call them all unreliable and laughable. This is a forum, where people can discuss and debate. You obviously don't read the links I post anyway, otherwise you would have seen that it said it takes a very long time to lose the need for food, if you are able to at all. Some people bodies are not able for such feats. Nonetheless, sun gazing is a very healthy activity when done correctly.

« Reply #175 on: December 29, 2016, 09:08:28 PM »
If you can't find any credible data to support your opinion, that's fine. Just don't expect anybody to take you seriously. Have fun staring at the sun, I sincerely hope you don't accidentally injure yourself irreparably.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #176 on: December 30, 2016, 06:26:53 AM »
If you can't find any credible data to support your opinion, that's fine. Just don't expect anybody to take you seriously. Have fun staring at the sun, I sincerely hope you don't accidentally injure yourself irreparably.

That's right, it can be a dangerous activity. But so is riding a bike. So is driving a car. If you're a dummy and steer into oncoming traffic, youre gonna get hurt. Just like if you look at the sun at the wrong time, youre gonna get hurt. You have to know what you're doing.

« Reply #177 on: December 30, 2016, 11:04:20 AM »

How many consecutive days have you been staring at the sunrise and sunset?

After how many days did you notice a difference?

How many minutes a day do you spend looking at the sun?

Could you describe, in great detail, precisely what you personally feel when you stare at the sun?

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #178 on: December 31, 2016, 08:15:12 AM »
Those questions would make excellent guidlines for a personal daily log on keeping track of times.

« Reply #179 on: December 31, 2016, 10:35:15 AM »
Those questions would make excellent guidlines for a personal daily log on keeping track of times.

I have asked those questions 3 times in this thread, and you have no answers for me. You have claimed there are "health benifits," but you have yet to give any details.

Why don't you have any interest in convincing us of your beliefs?