Faking the moon landing impossible

• 457 Replies

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
Re: Faking the moon landing impossible
« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2017, 04:24:17 AM »
Are you the one with all the little Apollo models and what not?
Are you the one with the house full of posters and what not, on this 1960's laugh a minute production?

Nudge your needle on a bit, this bit of the LP is getting a little worn out and is repeating itself too much. What I have is a bookcase full of original contemporary books and reports and a shelf full of documentaries, as well as original photographs and recordings. No models. If you want to point out to anything in that shit hoax video as being 100% true go ahead.

Do you also collect star wars models that stay boxed or do you play with them?

Ah yes, this is the part of your broken record where you find it impossible to distinguish real life footage from poor quality special effects and think everyone else has the same problem. Put some effort into your debunking, your current parroting is getting tedious. Don't tar everyone with the same brush of stupid you got covered in, not everyone is as gullible as you.
Ok, I just wanted to clarify that it was you that was the sci-fi fanatic. I fully understand why you'd want to believe in all the sci-fi of the old days of NASA and even today.
It doesn't make you a bad person or stupid or anything; seriously.

I like to watch a bit of sci-fi myself but I tend to just enjoy it for the fiction that it is.
Anyway, no bad feelings.

~sigh~ and here we get the return of the passive aggressive good cop bad cop routine. You are so predictable.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2017, 04:31:24 AM »
Are you the one with the house full of posters and what not, on this 1960's laugh a minute production?

Nudge your needle on a bit, this bit of the LP is getting a little worn out and is repeating itself too much. What I have is a bookcase full of original contemporary books and reports and a shelf full of documentaries, as well as original photographs and recordings. No models. If you want to point out to anything in that shit hoax video as being 100% true go ahead.

Ah yes, this is the part of your broken record where you find it impossible to distinguish real life footage from poor quality special effects and think everyone else has the same problem. Put some effort into your debunking, your current parroting is getting tedious. Don't tar everyone with the same brush of stupid you got covered in, not everyone is as gullible as you.
Ok, I just wanted to clarify that it was you that was the sci-fi fanatic. I fully understand why you'd want to believe in all the sci-fi of the old days of NASA and even today.

I like to watch a bit of sci-fi myself but I tend to just enjoy it for the fiction that it is.
Anyway, no bad feelings.

~sigh~ and here we get the return of the passive aggressive good cop bad cop routine. You are so predictable.
I'm just saying that there's no hard feelings regardless of you believing in sci-fi as reality and me not being as dense as that.
Don't get mad or wound up over it.

One day when you're all growed up...I say growed because it's easier for you to grasp, I think. Anyway, when you're all growed up, I bet you will realise that your moon stuff was actually a badly made sci-fi.

Maybe now you're just in a type of kid like denial. One thing for sure. I'm not going to be the one to tell you that Santa isn't real, that's for sure.

OOPS  :o

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2017, 04:54:40 AM »
Not entirely sure where the 'Australian Aliens' bit fits in here? This footage is shot from above the Atlantic.

Boomerang

Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2017, 06:07:26 AM »

Anyway, no bad feelings.

I'm just saying that there's no hard feelings regardless of you believing in sci-fi as reality and me not being as dense as that.
Don't get mad or wound up over it.

One day when you're all growed up...I say growed because it's easier for you to grasp, I think. Anyway, when you're all growed up, I bet you will realise that your moon stuff was actually a badly made sci-fi.

Maybe now you're just in a type of kid like denial. One thing for sure. I'm not going to be the one to tell you that Santa isn't real, that's for sure.

OOPS  :o

My grandkids have a better grasp of science than you - including the one who can't figure out when she needs to use the potty, so I'll not take lectures in maturity from you. I look forward to the day when you realise what a dumb shmuck you've been.

In the interim you can either contribute to the discussion about what constitutes evidence in support of, or against, the Apollo landings, or you can carry on with your passive aggressive shite and not actually come up with anything you're prepared to stand behind with proof that you figured out for yourself.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2017, 06:07:53 AM »
What makes you think that scifi fans can't tell the difference between science fact and science fiction?  ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #155 on: April 10, 2017, 06:08:32 AM »
Not entirely sure where the 'Australian Aliens' bit fits in here? This footage is shot from above the Atlantic.

Boomerang

Aaah! ;)

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #156 on: April 10, 2017, 06:13:42 AM »
My grandkids have a better grasp of science than you - including the one who can't figure out when she needs to use the potty, so I'll not take lectures in maturity from you. I look forward to the day when you realise what a dumb shmuck you've been.

In the interim you can either contribute to the discussion about what constitutes evidence in support of, or against, the Apollo landings, or you can carry on with your passive aggressive shite and not actually come up with anything you're prepared to stand behind with proof that you figured out for yourself.
Chill out and stop the whining.
Learn to be more civil and you get it all back.
Until then try not to be too offended.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #157 on: April 10, 2017, 06:14:53 AM »
What makes you think that scifi fans can't tell the difference between science fact and science fiction?  ???
Some on here have shown it to be clearly evident.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #158 on: April 10, 2017, 06:17:49 AM »
Some on here have shown it to be clearly evident.
Yes, you appear to be one of them.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #159 on: April 10, 2017, 08:04:54 AM »
Real questions. First hand investigation. Excellent

Shillstoppers produces some of the most ignorant ill-informed shite out there. I'm not sure whether this is one of his own or whether he's just puked it up out of somewhere else.

It spends 5 minutes arguing from incredulity and telling us that this video won't try and force us in to thinking in a specific way, despite not very subtly using the age old Emperor's new clothes tactic to do exactly that.

He claims that the LM was never tested and crashed on Earth. Well, if it was never tested on Earth how did it crash? That aside, what crashed was actually a couple of the LLTV trainers (many flights were successful, Armstrong's high profile crash makes the headlines). All the components were tested on Earth, including in a vacuum chamber with people in it, unmanned on Apollo 5 in Earth orbit and manned in Earth orbit. And no, the paperwork has not been lost by Grumman (not 'Grummand' as he pronounces it).

He then goes on to completely misunderstand how the LM works, asking how such a shape was supposed to be aerodynamic and how the RCS thrusters would keep it stable. It was never designed to work in an atmosphere you dumb fuck.

You can stop watching it right there, it's ill-informed ignorant crap produced by someone who fundamentally doesn't have a clue what he's talking bout.
You appear utterly desperate. Calm down for crying out loud.
The whole thing was hoaxed. You know it and so does every other rational person who's seen enough of the footage.
The problem OBM is having with the linked video, is that it is full of misinformation. Its fine if you want to argue about something, but then you need to get your facts straight.

The maker of the video clearly does not know what he is talking about. He is wrong about some fundamental things.
):

« Reply #160 on: April 11, 2017, 12:39:40 AM »
The problem OBM is having with the linked video, is that it is full of misinformation. Its fine if you want to argue about something, but then you need to get your facts straight.

The maker of the video clearly does not know what he is talking about. He is wrong about some fundamental things.

Desperate? Or astounded at how people who supposedly regard themselves as crtitical thinkers can't string enough neurons together to work out that this video is shite?

Care to highlight one of the "full of misinformation" or one of the "wrong about some fundamental things"? Or do you expect people to blindly follow what you type the way you blindly follow what American told everyone in 1969? There are huge similarities in atheists and moon believers I'm noticing.

The most ironic part is that the video was a compilation of questions posed on the moon landing claims that did not adhere to science and physics. They weren't answered and instead we have exceptional genius mastermind phd scientists here who class these genuine questions as "shite"

onebigmonkey

« Reply #161 on: April 11, 2017, 12:48:20 AM »

Desperate? Or astounded at how people who supposedly regard themselves as crtitical thinkers can't string enough neurons together to work out that this video is shite?

Care to highlight one of the "full of misinformation" or one of the "wrong about some fundamental things"? Or do you expect people to blindly follow what you type the way you blindly follow what American told everyone in 1969? There are huge similarities in atheists and moon believers I'm noticing.

The most ironic part is that the video was a compilation of questions posed on the moon landing claims that did not adhere to science and physics. They weren't answered and instead we have exceptional genius mastermind phd scientists here who class these genuine questions as "shite"

I already did that by pointing out that within the first few minutes the presenter lies about the LM not being tested and does not seem to realise that the LM does not need to be aerodynamic.

You can add to that the claim he repeatedly makes that it cost $30bn to land on the moon when the whole program cost $24bn, and his claim that half the people on Earth don't believe they happened, which is a flat out lie.

That's just the first five minutes - I'm not going to waste any more of my time on shite like that (and it is shite). If you want to point out something specific in that video (because obviously you've watched all of it) that you believe is concrete proof then go ahead, otherwise I'll just assume you don't know enough about it to construct a coherent argument and are just posting someone else's version of events without checking whether any of it has any veracity at all.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #162 on: April 11, 2017, 01:03:40 AM »

I already did that by pointing out that within the first few minutes the presenter lies about the LM not being tested and does not seem to realise that the LM does not need to be aerodynamic.

You can add to that the claim he repeatedly makes that it cost $30bn to land on the moon when the whole program cost $24bn, and his claim that half the people on Earth don't believe they happened, which is a flat out lie.

That's just the first five minutes - I'm not going to waste any more of my time on shite like that (and it is shite). If you want to point out something specific in that video (because obviously you've watched all of it) that you believe is concrete proof then go ahead, otherwise I'll just assume you don't know enough about it to construct a coherent argument and are just posting someone else's version of events without checking whether any of it has any veracity at all.
This is onebigmonkey who has LEM models on his bedroom shelves. Books on moonwalks and mars rover excursions in his book case.
Mannequins with home made space suits on them with his favourite moon mens names on them.
The same monkey that goes to space conventions and can spend 500 dollars on a grain of sand that's said to have fallen off Armstrongs boot in the return command module.

The same monkey whose bedroom walls are a sea of space adventure posters, with his mirrored ceiling being his ultimate night time viewing looking back at himself laying on his bed that is done out to resemble the capsule at lift off on the big rocket of the 60's he was shown and made a crude mock up of, complete with shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sound.

Monkey the expert on all things FICTION.
Flash Gordon....go to monkey for your info.
Star wars. Monkey again.
You name it and monkey will tell you all about it as well as bringing it all to life for you.

Monkey see, monkey does.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #163 on: April 11, 2017, 01:21:31 AM »

This is onebigmonkey who has LEM models on his bedroom shelves. Books on moonwalks and mars rover excursions in his book case.
Mannequins with home made space suits on them with his favourite moon mens names on them.
The same monkey that goes to space conventions and can spend 500 dollars on a grain of sand that's said to have fallen off Armstrongs boot in the return command module.

The same monkey whose bedroom walls are a sea of space adventure posters, with his mirrored ceiling being his ultimate night time viewing looking back at himself laying on his bed that is done out to resemble the capsule at lift off on the big rocket of the 60's he was shown and made a crude mock up of, complete with shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sound.

Monkey the expert on all things FICTION.
Flash Gordon....go to monkey for your info.
Star wars. Monkey again.
You name it and monkey will tell you all about it as well as bringing it all to life for you.

Monkey see, monkey does.

As big a fabrication as your usual shite. The only thing you have correct there is the books on moonwalks (nothing on the mars rover). I own no grains of sand, no posters are on my wall, no models of spacecraft. I have met several Apollo astronauts though. What effort have you put in to back up your points of view other than spend your life saying that everyone else is wrong without any proof that they are?

The onyl weapon you seem to have to pull out of your arsenal (and not all of those letters may be needed) is an immature sneer of contempt, no evidence, no alternatives, nothing. You are intellectually and emotionally stunted child screaming "Everyone shut up and pay attention to me" and you get really annoyed when no-one does. Still waiting for you to point out one concrete thing in that video that you are prepared to say is 100% true and back up with evidence. Or are you going to run away from that one as well?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #164 on: April 11, 2017, 02:15:13 AM »
As big a fabrication as your usual shite. The only thing you have correct there is the books on moonwalks (nothing on the mars rover).
Maybe they're hidden in your secret cupboard. Oh well. not too bad.

I own no grains of sand, no posters are on my wall, no models of spacecraft.
Oh...................ok................monkey.............I...........believe........you.....  ::)

I have met several Apollo astronauts though.
No you haven't. You possibly might have met the actors who played the Apollo astronauts.
I'm giving you the benefit here.

What effort have you put in to back up your points of view other than spend your life saying that everyone else is wrong without any proof that they are?
There's plenty for any rational person to see that it was a hoax. Not just a hoax but a laughable one at that.

The onyl weapon you seem to have to pull out of your arsenal (and not all of those letters may be needed) is an immature sneer of contempt, no evidence, no alternatives, nothing.
No alternatives?
There are no alternatives to the hoax. A hoax is a hoax.

You are intellectually and emotionally stunted child screaming "Everyone shut up and pay attention to me" and you get really annoyed when no-one does.
Just someone who is logical and can see bullshit for what it is.

Still waiting for you to point out one concrete thing in that video that you are prepared to say is 100% true and back up with evidence. Or are you going to run away from that one as well?
I've shown enough times how it's all faked. Easy for the logical minds to understand but not easy for the sci-fi buffs like yourself.

« Reply #165 on: April 11, 2017, 02:24:14 AM »

So to confirm.. the misinformation and "shite" which to you renders the "questions" invalid is that you think he said LM was not tested when he clearly said it was tested and it failed and never tested to success again on Earth?

And that the huge colossal cost of 30 billion was wrong and that it was only a measly 24 Billion? FYI it is actually estimated at 30 billion by the time the Apollo program ended.

So according to your so called misinformation, all the scientific questions about the lies of moon landing in the video are invalid?

You're not doing yourself any favours are you?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #166 on: April 11, 2017, 02:55:26 AM »
Observer can you cite what you think is a scientific argument for a faked moon landing?

I don't know enough to call it either way but I firmly believe that if the physics and engineering didn't add up we would have physicists and engineers coming out to say the official story doesn't add up.
I'm anti-judaism.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #167 on: April 11, 2017, 03:14:59 AM »
As big a fabrication as your usual shite. The only thing you have correct there is the books on moonwalks (nothing on the mars rover).
Maybe they're hidden in your secret cupboard. Oh well. not too bad.

I own no grains of sand, no posters are on my wall, no models of spacecraft.
Oh...................ok................monkey.............I...........believe........you.....  ::)

I have met several Apollo astronauts though.
No you haven't. You possibly might have met the actors who played the Apollo astronauts.
I'm giving you the benefit here.

What effort have you put in to back up your points of view other than spend your life saying that everyone else is wrong without any proof that they are?
There's plenty for any rational person to see that it was a hoax. Not just a hoax but a laughable one at that.

The onyl weapon you seem to have to pull out of your arsenal (and not all of those letters may be needed) is an immature sneer of contempt, no evidence, no alternatives, nothing.
No alternatives?
There are no alternatives to the hoax. A hoax is a hoax.

You are intellectually and emotionally stunted child screaming "Everyone shut up and pay attention to me" and you get really annoyed when no-one does.
Just someone who is logical and can see bullshit for what it is.

Still waiting for you to point out one concrete thing in that video that you are prepared to say is 100% true and back up with evidence. Or are you going to run away from that one as well?
I've shown enough times how it's all faked. Easy for the logical minds to understand but not easy for the sci-fi buffs like yourself.

A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #168 on: April 11, 2017, 03:20:40 AM »
So to confirm.. the misinformation and "shite" which to you renders the "questions" invalid is that you think he said LM was not tested when he clearly said it was tested and it failed and never tested to success again on Earth?

Here are some of the things he said:

"It never flew on Earth"

"So when it crashed on Earth and never flew once"

"It should have looked like a rocket"

"This simulator flew once and blew up"

He can't seem to make his mind up whether it flew or not. The fact is that the thing that crashed was the LLTV. His claim that it flew once is a lie, it flew many times. Here's how the LM was tested on Earth

http://heroicrelics.org/space-ctr/lta-8/index.html

It also flew in Earth orbit twice, then lunar oribt before the landing mission.

And that the huge colossal cost of 30 billion was wrong and that it was only a measly 24 Billion? FYI it is actually estimated at 30 billion by the time the Apollo program ended.

That kind of shit rounding up would fail an exam.

So according to your so called misinformation, all the scientific questions about the lies of moon landing in the video are invalid?

There haven't been any scientific questions, just a lot of JAQ-ing off, lies, deliberate misrepresentations and lack of research. Asking questions means being prepared to listen to answers. If you aren't prepared to do that, don't bother asking.

You're not doing yourself any favours are you?

Still waiting for you to point to one spefic thing you can guarantee proves your point.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 03:25:25 AM by onebigmonkey »

« Reply #169 on: April 11, 2017, 03:21:10 AM »
Observer can you cite what you think is a scientific argument for a faked moon landing?

I don't know enough to call it either way but I firmly believe that if the physics and engineering didn't add up we would have physicists and engineers coming out to say the official story doesn't add up.

It's not exactly about the argument of faked moon landing being scientific, it's about the claim of man's moon landing that doesn't validate with questions based on scientific principals. Physics is only one of them. Besides the science questions, there's also other questions such as documents being destroyed, unavailable and no grounds for refusing to allow measuring of evidence. But all I'm getting back from the science fiction moon landing believers is that the video is "shite" with misinformation and to be honest I'm not expecting any better from them.

« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2017, 03:22:52 AM »

That kind of shit rounding up would fail an exam.

That kind of reading observation would fail an exam

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #171 on: April 11, 2017, 03:35:37 AM »

It's not exactly about the argument of faked moon landing being scientific, it's about the claim of man's moon landing that doesn't validate with questions based on scientific principals. Physics is only one of them. Besides the science questions, there's also other questions such as documents being destroyed, unavailable and no grounds for refusing to allow measuring of evidence. But all I'm getting back from the science fiction moon landing believers is that the video is "shite" with misinformation and to be honest I'm not expecting any better from them.

Sure I get that. There's a bit of suspicion with the things you mentioned no doubt.

From what I have read of the Apollo missions the physics and engineering stands up, NASA was pretty open about the tech they used once the cold war ended to their credit.

If we accept the physics models we have as mostly correct, it isn't that difficult to get something to the moon, we had satellites taking pictures of the lunar surface long before the manned missions, the challenge is getting the required mass into orbital velocity then escape velocity and slowing down without an atmosphere. Plus leaving enough fuel to escape the moons orbit and land back on earth.

This is our biggest problem with Mars, it's just a nearly insurmountable engineering challenge with our current rockets to get the payload they need for a one way trip off the ground.

(Heiwa) tries to argue this point based in engineering but people like Kami and OBM have repeatedly shown him the math works.
I'm anti-judaism.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #172 on: April 11, 2017, 05:47:35 AM »

It's not exactly about the argument of faked moon landing being scientific, it's about the claim of man's moon landing that doesn't validate with questions based on scientific principals. Physics is only one of them.

I have yet to see a question based on scientific principles. The physics, chemistry, biology, geomorphology, whatever branch of scientific enquiry you want to look at it all stands up. Show me something where it doesn't. Ask a scientific question based on scientific principles.

Besides the science questions, there's also other questions such as documents being destroyed, unavailable and no grounds for refusing to allow measuring of evidence.

Who says they were destroyed and unavailable? A guy on youtube says so with no proof? I can find you guys on the internet who will tell you that the blueprints and design process involved in manufacturing everything to do with the Apollo missions are all still around. Unavailability on the internet does not mean it doesn't exist. A guy in youtube saying someone from a company he can't pronounce properly said something amounts to pretty much nothing but you prefer that over all the material this is actually available?

But all I'm getting back from the science fiction moon landing believers is that the video is "shite" with misinformation and to be honest I'm not expecting any better from them.

Why should I dress it up in fancy clothes for you? In a nutshell the arguments that we did not go to the moon are shite. Saves me writing paragraphs of words you won't read and certainly won't agree with. I'll repeat it again:

Every detail of the Apollo missions was recorded in meticulous detail, is available for everyone to inspect and examine, and presents a consistent and coherent narrative that exactly matches with the basic premise that we did in fact go to the moon when it was said we did and how we said we did it. No matter what sceppy says I am parroting nothing when I say that, I have years of actually researching this under my belt and know it's true. If you've put some effort into proving the opposite then let's see it.

« Reply #173 on: April 11, 2017, 07:52:51 AM »
I have yet to see a question based on scientific principles. The physics, chemistry, biology, geomorphology, whatever branch of scientific enquiry you want to look at it all stands up. Show me something where it doesn't. Ask a scientific question based on scientific principles.

Who says they were destroyed and unavailable? A guy on youtube says so with no proof? I can find you guys on the internet who will tell you that the blueprints and design process involved in manufacturing everything to do with the Apollo missions are all still around. Unavailability on the internet does not mean it doesn't exist. A guy in youtube saying someone from a company he can't pronounce properly said something amounts to pretty much nothing but you prefer that over all the material this is actually available?

PS: "A guy on youtube says so with no proof?"
He is the proof as he investigated first hand. He's not hiding behind a screen with the username of his ancestors. He's done the work but at this point of brainwashing even if Neil Armstrong stood in front of the world and admitted he never went to the moon you'd find a reason to dismiss that claim.

Just like the evolutionists, moon landing blind followers eat up what's given as science and when the lies masquerading as science comes into question then it's thrown out and ignored. Just like the video, completely dismissed without justification.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #174 on: April 11, 2017, 08:06:20 AM »
The astronauts don't even turn their helmets when moving about, so how do they manage to see all around them properly.
You'd think they would be able to turn their heads and helmets so far each way.

« Reply #175 on: April 11, 2017, 08:39:14 AM »

Speaking of models...

How's the 12' model of The DomeTM working out? Anything since the progress reports "I'll have the full lot in a few months time" and "A few more months and it will be ready for testing out" almost two years ago. Do you have any results other than "I like tinkering with it" yet? Is it not showing what you expected? Does it even exist?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #176 on: April 11, 2017, 08:46:55 AM »

Speaking of models...

How's the 12' model of The DomeTM working out? Anything since the progress reports "I'll have the full lot in a few months time" and "A few more months and it will be ready for testing out" almost two years ago. Do you have any results other than "I like tinkering with it" yet? Is it not showing what you expected? Does it even exist?
All done and all tested.
6 months into the natural growth and all working like a dream.
46 tiny video cameras covering absolutely all areas.
Small mountains and water falls, plus an atmosphere.

It's fantastic.

?

Ising

• I can't hear you over the sound of my awesomeness
« Reply #177 on: April 11, 2017, 08:52:53 AM »

Speaking of models...

All done and all tested.

It's fantastic.
It just dawned on me that our world might just be a model created by another Sceptimatic in another Universe !

« Reply #178 on: April 11, 2017, 09:24:16 AM »

Boomerang

Aaah! ;)
Australia doesn't exist. Plain and simple. Have you ever talked to anyone from this mythical continent?

« Reply #179 on: April 11, 2017, 09:30:22 AM »

Speaking of models...

All done and all tested.

It's fantastic.

Cool. All those cameras for all that time but no pictures? Have you figured out why a central sun reflecting off the dome won't work the way you expect yet, or do you have anything that shows that it does work?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan