The driving force behind the flat earth sun

• 12 Replies
The driving force behind the flat earth sun
« on: December 07, 2016, 04:04:34 PM »
I have yet to see any FE'r explain how the sun makes its circuit from the tropic of cancer, to the equator, then down to the tropic of Capricorn, and back up and so on. Where is this energy, this extra force supposed to be coming from? The circuit is continually getting larger, then smaller, larger, smaller, over the course of time.
Next question is what stops it from the tropic of cancer, reverses it, and reverses it yet again at the tropic of Capricorn? Why does it seem to "know its boundaries"?

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: The driving force behind the flat earth sun
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 04:21:48 PM »
Why do fools fall in love?  Why is the grass always greener on the other side of the fence? 

Why do you ask ridiculous questions, as if we should have an answer for everything? 

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 04:28:34 PM »
Why do fools fall in love?  Why is the grass always greener on the other side of the fence? 

Why do you ask ridiculous questions, as if we should have an answer for everything?
Thank you for the valuable input.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 05:31:36 PM »
Electro magnetism, I think.
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 06:29:36 PM »
Electro magnetism, I think.
OK, can you be more specific?

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 08:00:02 PM »
I'm just thinking on the fly.

So we work with the premise that there is no gravity, merely gravitation (fall downyness) therefore curved space time cannot cause the suns/earths orbit.

What does that leave us with that could cause the sun to orbit the earth, or vice versa, the earth and the sun both have a magnetic field, magnetism can cause attraction and repulsion, with sufficient velocity I don't see why we couldn't make a model that explains the orbits with electro magnetism.
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 08:22:10 PM »
I agree with jroa, this is a ridiculous question. Explain what the driving force of fhe sun is in the current model of the solar system. You cant. Everything's expanding and we don't know why.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 03:03:10 AM »
It depends on the model.

There are some models where the Sun we see is in fact a reflection of some description, so it just takes altering the angle the ultimate source is at. Under DET, the Earth tilts, allowing more focus on various parts of the world. Under dome models where the Sun is in the centre, it just needs to adjust altitude to be reflected at different points, which can be achieved by all manner of means.
Under the typical model though, usually there are said to be two tracks that the Sun moves between. A lot of FE models seem to model the stars as being part of celestial 'gears' (often formed by gravity) and the point at which they meet is where the Sun rotates, and it's pushed and pulled between the two.

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2016, 04:27:40 PM »
The dome breathes, sort of. It basically expands and contracts.
The reason for this is because the central Earth energy (sun) rises and falls.
Basically it creates higher and lower reflections depending on the change in energy movement.

This is why we see the sun reflection in the sky go from high to low in terms of seasons.

You're still talking about this invisible arc light? Until you can explain why the spectra of the sun we see is so vastly different from any existing arc lamp, your theory has a gigantic hole in it.

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2016, 12:44:47 PM »
The dome breathes, sort of. It basically expands and contracts.
The reason for this is because the central Earth energy (sun) rises and falls.
Basically it creates higher and lower reflections depending on the change in energy movement.

This is why we see the sun reflection in the sky go from high to low in terms of seasons.

You're still talking about this invisible arc light? Until you can explain why the spectra of the sun we see is so vastly different from any existing arc lamp, your theory has a gigantic hole in it.
How are you going to see the arc light if you can only see the reflection from it?
You cannot see an iron core in your Earth but you believe it's there. Why?...Because some high fore-headed people told you so.
Could you kindly make a diagram of this arc light sun, and describe the apparent motion of the sun?
How could it be in the center of the earth and shining out, and nobody ever stumbles across this massive beam of light? I am sorry, but I am just not following what you're trying to relay here. If you're going to discuss something as important as the sun, it would help to describe it in further detail. Instead of short little answers, go into detail. Also, I'd like to know HOW you seem to be the only one who knows this?

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2016, 04:23:24 PM »
Hes not the only one.  8) You do realize that the human eye can only perceive a portion of the full light spectrum? Wanna make a diagram of the apparant motion the sun? Look out your window. While you're at it, realize earth is flat. Truth is healthy.

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2016, 09:42:46 PM »
Because some high fore-headed people told you so.

Why do you dislike intellectuals so much? Do they make you feel inadequate?

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2016, 10:42:17 AM »
Hes not the only one.  8) You do realize that the human eye can only perceive a portion of the full light spectrum? Wanna make a diagram of the apparant motion the sun? Look out your window. While you're at it, realize earth is flat. Truth is healthy.
That's why we've made machines that can see in other spectrums. And I'm talking about a diagram of where the sun supposedly originates from.