government conspiracy

• 128 Replies

gg1gamer

• time enjoyed wasting is not wasted
government conspiracy
« on: December 01, 2016, 03:02:35 AM »
A lot of threads have already been made about this, I know.  I've read a lot of them, however I didn't find the answer to the following questions:

Which government started with the RE conspiracy? (or governments)
When did this (these) government(s) start tricking people?

Could a non round earther share his thoughts on this?

Could everyone that doesn't believe in this conspiracy pls refrain from posting this in this thread?
And I didn't ask why so pls also refrain from sharing why the government does it, I can come up with this myself.
Also keep in mind that I posted this in the Q&A section, not the debate section.  Meaning I just want an answer and don't want to debate anything (disclamer: yet)

Re: government conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 03:40:35 AM »
Best Disclaimer Ever  ;D

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 04:11:45 AM »
A quick note on thread residency:

You chose wisely on where to post your inquiry.

On rare occasions members inadvertently post in a Q&A thread developing such a discussion it could necessitate a move to FED or FEG if warnings and bans did not stop the unrelated chatter. 

The move is then chosen instead of locking it to keep the purity of the OP's intent of subject matter from being compromised.

gg1gamer

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 04:15:12 AM »
A quick note on thread residency:

You chose wisely on where to post your inquiry.

On rare occasions members inadvertently post in a Q&A thread developing such a discussion it could necessitate a move to FED or FEG if warnings and bans did not stop the unrelated chatter. 

The move is then chosen instead of locking it to keep the purity of the OP's intent of subject matter from being compromised.

Didn't i say about the same?
Also keep in mind that I posted this in the Q&A section, not the debate section.  Meaning I just want an answer and don't want to debate anything

Oh and is you saying this not unrelated chatter seeing how i already mentioned this in the first post?

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 04:21:08 AM »
The comments are merely a notation sidebar so once the thread gets many pages long we can all hope it maintains its residency status, continue...

gg1gamer

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2016, 03:11:05 PM »
Nobody knows which government started the RE conspiracy?

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2016, 03:37:38 PM »
I don't, but it's certainly plausible the CIA started the whole flat earth thing. Read this article..
http://henrymakow.com/2016/02/Flat-Earth-Psyop.html

?

frenat

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2016, 03:41:34 PM »
I don't, but it's certainly plausible the CIA started the whole flat earth thing. Read this article..
Supposedly on godlikeproductions.com they traced the IPs of regular flat Earth posters to government addresses.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2016, 04:03:13 PM »
Supposedly on godlikeproductions.com they traced the IPs of regular flat Earth posters to government addresses.

The FES existed before President Obama was elected, and before YouTube existed. That article is dumb.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

ForumPhoenix

• Vade Irrumabo te Amicus Meus
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2016, 07:58:45 PM »
3. Flat earthers talk about evidence - no curve can be detected, aside from NASA photos.  Akin to asking about evidence of the planes, aside from video. Those opposed generally just name call and slander.
 Flat earthers talk about flight paths between southern continents. Round earthers ignore that, as opponents of 9/11 truth ignore building 7.

4. When pressed a common fall back position is "it doesn't matter the shape of the earth", as if the truth doesn't matter and is unknowable. Sounds just like "it doesn't matter what happened at 9/11". Its usually what people say when confronted with logic they don't like.

The above is taken from the article linked by Ionspen. Wtf... There are people who think 9/11 was not terrorists? And I thought the idea of a flat earth was insulting... I cant even read more than a few sentences before I get a headache from the ignorance!!!

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2016, 09:03:09 PM »
3. Flat earthers talk about evidence - no curve can be detected, aside from NASA photos.  Akin to asking about evidence of the planes, aside from video. Those opposed generally just name call and slander.
 Flat earthers talk about flight paths between southern continents. Round earthers ignore that, as opponents of 9/11 truth ignore building 7.

4. When pressed a common fall back position is "it doesn't matter the shape of the earth", as if the truth doesn't matter and is unknowable. Sounds just like "it doesn't matter what happened at 9/11". Its usually what people say when confronted with logic they don't like.

The above is taken from the article linked by Ionspen. Wtf... There are people who think 9/11 was not terrorists? And I thought the idea of a flat earth was insulting... I cant even read more than a few sentences before I get a headache from the ignorance!!!

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68296.msg1833868#msg1833868
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2016, 10:03:36 PM »

Please, then explain how a building can fall at free fall speed for over 2.5 seconds whilst having any underlying structure.
http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/evidence/35-key-facts/275-nist-admits-freefall.html
An easy example would be to drop a bowling ball through a few spaced out sheets of paper and note how the fall speed slows down from gravitational acceleration as the ball encounters the paper.

If you want to say "I don't know" that is fine, everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs and I wont press you for an answer.

Edit, forgot this is Q+A sorry.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 10:11:56 PM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

gg1gamer

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2016, 04:00:02 AM »
So nobody can simply tell me that for example the US government started the conspiracy after they  realised they couldn't have put a man on the moon (which they supposedly faked) because the earth is supposedly flat?

What the heck is wrong with a simple answer to a simple question??

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2016, 08:36:31 AM »
So nobody can simply tell me that for example the US government started the conspiracy after they  realised they couldn't have put a man on the moon (which they supposedly faked) because the earth is supposedly flat?

So impatient. We don't know exactly who started the conspiracy. It could have been the US and the Russian governments together. They were in the "space race".
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2016, 09:20:39 AM »
Or perhaps the lack of answers is your answer.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2016, 01:09:32 PM »

So impatient. We don't know exactly who started the conspiracy. It could have been the US and the Russian governments together. They were in the "space race".
I might suggest that you are about 2,500 years late with the start of your "conspiracy" as to the shape of the earth and around 450 years late on the Heliocentric Globe.
But, some people simply feed on conspiracies, so dream on. But watch that those mosquitoes don't carry you away.

?

Woody

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2016, 06:34:34 PM »
The conspiracy would likely needed to begin before man put anything into space around Earth.

Navies teaching sailors to estimate distance using the horizon.

Celestial navigation

Cartographers

Geodetic surveyors

Ship and air crews

Astronomers

Radio operators

Many in the Earth sciences

The above throughout history starting about 1,500 to 2,000 years ago til now need to be involved.

So if the Earth is flat and there is a conspiracy it has been going on long before the existence of NASA or other space programs.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2016, 07:00:38 PM »

I could simply tell you that for example the US government started the conspiracy after they realised (sic) they couldn't have put a man on the moon (which they supposedly faked) because the earth is supposedly flat if that would shut you up.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2016, 05:39:24 AM »

I might suggest that you are about 2,500 years late with the start of your "conspiracy" as to the shape of the earth and around 450 years late on the Heliocentric Globe.
But, some people simply feed on conspiracies, so dream on. But watch that those mosquitoes don't carry you away.

A few hundred years ago, "doctors" would treat you by balancing your humors.  Do you advocate for leaching and blood letting, too? 

ForumPhoenix

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2016, 08:37:08 AM »

Please, then explain how a building can fall at free fall speed for over 2.5 seconds whilst having any underlying structure.
http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/evidence/35-key-facts/275-nist-admits-freefall.html
An easy example would be to drop a bowling ball through a few spaced out sheets of paper and note how the fall speed slows down from gravitational acceleration as the ball encounters the paper.

If you want to say "I don't know" that is fine, everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs and I wont press you for an answer.

If there is a website full of idiots who believe the earth is flat (which I never thought would exist) then a building falling in a way that no one thought was possible can exist as well. Insane jihadist arabic muslims destroyed the two towers and they all deserve a cruel painful death. Anyone who thinks otherwise deserves the same punishment. In my opinion, that includes flat earthers, since muslim jihadists started this crazy conspiracy.

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2016, 10:29:45 AM »

If there is a website full of idiots who believe the earth is flat (which I never thought would exist) then a building falling in a way that no one thought was possible can exist as well. Insane jihadist arabic muslims destroyed the two towers and they all deserve a cruel painful death. Anyone who thinks otherwise deserves the same punishment. In my opinion, that includes flat earthers, since muslim jihadists started this crazy conspiracy.

You forgot to add "This is ForumPhoenix of Fox News. Over to you other Slave of Rothschild"

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2016, 02:08:53 PM »

a building falling in a way that no one thought was possible can exist.

Yeah cause what did we know about physics and engineering pre 2001, I would actually like to tear you apart on this one if you want to start a thread to discuss the physics of building 7.

Edit, all you really said was, "I belive what I am told to believe because I am told to believe it. It doesn't matter if I understand it." Can you see why the flat earthers laugh at you?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 02:22:06 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

ForumPhoenix

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2016, 06:14:37 PM »
Do you understand how a trillion dollars was lost in americas defense budget? Because I don't, yet it is a reality I HAVE to believe in wether I understand it or not. But, I do understand that money disappears sometimes, I lose some change or dollars here and there, so I am made to believe that such is the way that the trillion went missing.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2016, 06:16:39 PM »
Do you understand how a trillion dollars was lost in americas defense budget? Because I don't, yet it is a reality I HAVE to believe in wether I understand it or not. But, I do understand that money disappears sometimes, I lose some change or dollars here and there, so I am made to believe that such is the way that the trillion went missing.

I accept your white flag.
I'm anti-judaism.

gg1gamer

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2016, 12:54:52 PM »
I still haven't seen an answer from any FEer, only suggestions from REers.

Also the twin towers have nothing to do with this, so pls go post that sht in another thread.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2016, 01:36:16 PM »

Also the twin towers have nothing to do with this, so pls go post that sht in another thread.

That's why I offered.

Have you learn that an object can accelerate constantly without breaking c yet?
I'm anti-judaism.

gg1gamer

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2016, 01:43:08 PM »
That's why I offered.

Have you learn that an object can accelerate constantly without breaking c yet?
It's on my todo list. (as is: studying, cleaning my room, more studying, doing something sportive, even more studying, reading up on the coriolis effect, some more studying, reading up on some other stuff, ...)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2016, 04:04:20 PM »

I answered your question.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2016, 02:58:04 AM »
He is a roundy.  They don't want answers; they want to complain that they never get answers, whether they get them or not.

gg1gamer

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2016, 03:15:01 AM »
He is a roundy.  They don't want answers; they want to complain that they never get answers, whether they get them or not.
Oh the irony.  It has to be the one who is always trolling around that has to say this.

I answered your question.

You mean this?
It could have been the US and the Russian governments together. They were in the "space race".

I'm sorry i didn't take any credit to this because ancient greeks (that were living before Jesus was born) already believed in a round earth.
But if you insist that the conspiracy started when the cold war started i can work with that.