Poll

Which direction is shown by mosses on the trees do you think to?

North
3 (23.1%)
South
2 (15.4%)
Donald Trump
8 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

The direction of mosses on the trees showing North prove the earth is flat

• 14 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Basic, understandable, theorical and deadly!

The direction of mosses on the trees showing North in the northern or southern circle or anywhere is in the world.

Now you rounders can start to crying that you are doing the best!

« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 11:52:51 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

sir_awesome123

• proud NASA shill
Re: The direction of mosses on the trees showing North prove the earth is flat
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 12:04:00 AM »
ummm... i hate to break it to you, but in the southern hemisphere moss grows on the south side of trees.
"hey what are you doing?"
"nothing, just arguing with this dude, he thinks the earth is flat"
"no really, what are you doing?"

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 12:27:34 AM »
It seems like i heard a crying.  ::)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 01:34:12 AM »
Bullshit.

Moss grows in more shaded and damp spots.

In general, for the northern hemisphere, that is the northern side of the tree.

In the southern hemisphere (at least below the tropics) it grows on the south side of the tree.

So no, your bullshit wont make us cry.

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 02:13:39 AM »
Yet another classic from Intikam. It proves neither FE or RE, yet it is given as a FE 'proof'! This is the sort of rubbish that RE'ers have to deal with daily on YouTube proofs as well. Use the search button on your computer before you post trash please!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2016, 02:13:56 AM »
Don't cry like babies. You rounds are saying something as a cry. You are automatically answering something by logic as "if something north for north, it should be south for south". It is true for your logic, but scientific you are bullshit.

Take a photo to a tree has mosses and show us the side of mosses is in the south by a compass. If you can not, you are just crying babies.  :'(
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2016, 02:20:37 AM »
Don't cry like babies. You rounds are saying something as a cry. You are automatically answering something by logic as "if something north for north, it should be south for south". It is true for your logic, but scientific you are bullshit.

Take a photo to a tree has mosses and show us the side of mosses is in the south by a compass. If you can not, you are just crying babies.  :'(
As I said, before, this would not prove either model.
And if it did contradict a FE model, you would just say that the picture of the compass has been Photoshopped, so what would be the point. Yes, RE uses logic and science, stop complaining about it and man up, Mr Revenge

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2016, 03:39:06 AM »

As I said, before, this would not prove either model.
And if it did contradict a FE model, you would just say that the picture of the compass has been Photoshopped, so what would be the point. Yes, RE uses logic and science, stop complaining about it and man up, Mr Revenge

Try to do that experiment yourself and talk after if i say it photoshop if is it really be, mister hemisphere.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2016, 03:40:24 AM »
Even in FE, moss would grow on the south part of a tree in the southern hemisphere. Why don't you go take a picture of moss on a tree in the southern hemisphere? Added bonus is that you won't be able to claim that our evidence is photoshopped or false or our compass isn't working.
AMA: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68045.0

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's not real.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2016, 03:41:51 AM »
Bullshit.

Moss grows in more shaded and damp spots.

In general, for the northern hemisphere, that is the northern side of the tree.

In the southern hemisphere (at least below the tropics) it grows on the south side of the tree.

So no, your bullshit wont make us cry.

Lol destroyed.

Nice work, I was also a big fan of the pick of destiny.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2016, 04:29:11 AM »
Even in FE, moss would grow on the south part of a tree in the southern hemisphere. Why don't you go take a picture of moss on a tree in the southern hemisphere? Added bonus is that you won't be able to claim that our evidence is photoshopped or false or our compass isn't working.
You really don't get it do you?

Anything that İntikam does not understand, from the thermosphere to moss on trees
::) proves to him that the earth is flat.  ::)
And since İntikam seems not to understand anything, he really has a big scope to select from.

JackBlack

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2016, 01:01:33 PM »

No. We aren't.

We are saying in the northern hemisphere, above the tropics, the sun is to the south and thus the moss grows on the north side.
In the southern hemisphere, below the tropics (regardless of if Earth is flat or round) the sun is to the north and thus the moss grows on the south side.

This is because the sun would heat up the side of the tree that faces it and dry it out, while leaving the other side cooler and damper.

It has nothing to do with Earth being round or flat. It just has to do with where the sun is.
And other than the sun being in different locations, it has nothing to do with being in the north or south.

Let me ask you this (just consider the equinox for now):
In what direction is the sun in the northern hemisphere (above the tropics). South right?
So what direction should it be in the southern hemisphere?
Well, according to your logic, it should be south everywhere, so still south.

So where is the sun on your flat Earth map?

We know that in reality, during the equinox, it is over the equator, so south for those in the northern hemisphere and north for those in  the southern. Again, regardless of if Earth is flat or round.

So how about instead of asserting pure bullshit and crying like a baby when it is pointed out to be bullshit, you try and explain your proof better? Because right now it is as good as saying:
North is always that way, so Earth is flat.

Explain why moss grows on a particular side of tree.
Then Explain what this would mean for a flat Earth model, and what it would mean for a round Earth model.

I'll see if I can find my compass and a tree with moss (would a building be okay?).

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2016, 11:33:43 AM »
You are nobody yet.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2016, 12:28:13 AM »
You are nobody yet.

Pot, kettle?
Don't start a thread if you can't back it up with evidence and what you are trying to prove! Hi

JackBlack

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2016, 02:03:10 PM »
You are nobody yet.

Until you start justifying your pure bullshit, you are and will remain a nobody that is worth nothing.

I have explained why your claims are bullshit, and why regardless of what direction the moss grows on, it says nothing about the shape of Earth.

Those rational explanations make me far more than you.

You are acting like a pathetic child grasping as straws to defend your bullshit and sticking your fingers in your ears when it is pointed out to be bullshit.