Protesto to Space Cowgirl who NASA agent

• 17 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Protesto to Space Cowgirl who NASA agent
« on: November 11, 2016, 06:27:20 AM »
She warned me because of the gif on my signature because of has swastika. After that i deleted swastika bullet and turned it to normal bullet; but she  deleted it. She don't showing me nomercy.

But when some bad guys here insulting me directly, she no more showing her aggressive face and being gentle and sympathetic.

I'm protesting her. She is acting as a NASA sided dick.

For i don't see insults that everyday saying to me i'm ignoring bad guys. I wonder with this bit "disrespecting" causes what. She is a NASA sided dick!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 06:29:53 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jack

• Administrator
Re: Protesto to Space Cowgirl who NASA agent
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 06:31:36 AM »
No, I deleted it. Please familiarize yourself with the rules regarding offensive content.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 07:17:04 AM »
If SCG was a NASA agent, many people here would have been suicided long ago. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 08:37:34 AM »
I don't have the power to delete signatures, anyway!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 09:31:51 AM »
SCG does not edit your sig, she makes you do it and be thankful.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 09:50:12 AM »
NASA sided dick.

They don't sell these at adult stores.

The next million dollar idea, thanks intikam!!!
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 10:26:33 AM »
No, I deleted it. Please familiarize yourself with the rules regarding offensive content.

What an offensivity?

For example insulting to me is free, it is breadth. But when i do an action, lets name it to offensive content.

You are so relax on when we get targeted by offensive attacks. But when i decide to do talion; you remember than the end point of freedom of thought. So according to you we haven't freedom of thought; only some agents have.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 10:30:18 AM »
You can think about whatever you want, but you aren't allowed to post racist crap. You've been told before!

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 10:36:41 AM »
SCG will control your mind!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2016, 10:42:49 AM »
SCG will control your mind!

Stop telling my secrets  >:(

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2016, 10:43:05 AM »
You can think about whatever you want, but you aren't allowed to post racist crap. You've been told before!

Do you know what is the meaning of racism? you were stuck in old ideas. you can't see the truth.

You are believing somebody telling a story. Do you have a chance to live in 1930's? No. How did you learned about what's happened? Some stories. Okey.

2-3 weeks before Trump said that Obama founded ISIS. Who elected Obama with last election? American people. He is still has high popularity on western. Ok. USA people supported Obama founded ISIS killed hunderds of tousends people. This is not a story. This is a reality we are living on now. We are living a racism online that every day ISIS and other terrorist groups doing that every day. Did you protest "Holocoust of middle east people by killed by USA?". You have no idea isin't it? 3 milion Iraqian and 3 milion Syrian people dead  in front of your eyes but you did not react for it. But you are reacting depends one some stories telling something done about 80 years before a fable, maybe true maybe not. You are doing a show. You are a showman.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2016, 10:48:47 AM »
Many people think that American foreign policy created ISIS.  You want to blame one person, when most people think it was a bullying ideology that kindled that fire. 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2016, 10:56:50 AM »
Many people think that American foreign policy created ISIS.  You want to blame one person, when most people think it was a bullying ideology that kindled that fire.

It is a good start you accept how ISIS created. Millions of people dying by USA foreign policy but nobody saying "lets protest that racisim, that holocoust". Where is the westerner human rights companeis then? Absent. All of your knowledge are created by media that already supporting to terrorism. How is that a nonsence you blame me with something that you don't see with your eyes but you don't blame directly who guilty of millions of people still dying online.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2016, 11:00:42 AM »
We elected a new president in the US, in case you have not heard.  Do you know what "change" means?

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2016, 11:13:29 AM »

Do you know what is the meaning of racism? you were stuck in old ideas. you can't see the truth.

You are believing somebody telling a story. Do you have a chance to live in 1930's? No. How did you learned about what's happened? Some stories. Okey.

2-3 weeks before Trump said that Obama founded ISIS. Who elected Obama with last election? American people. He is still has high popularity on western. Ok. USA people supported Obama founded ISIS killed hunderds of tousends people. This is not a story. This is a reality we are living on now. We are living a racism online that every day ISIS and other terrorist groups doing that every day. Did you protest "Holocoust of middle east people by killed by USA?". You have no idea isin't it? 3 milion Iraqian and 3 milion Syrian people dead  in front of your eyes but you did not react for it. But you are reacting depends one some stories telling something done about 80 years before a fable, maybe true maybe not. You are doing a show. You are a showman.
Hey, lookie there. Another Holocaust denier. And he has the nerve to say our media is fooling us.
Intikam, you have been entertaining up to now, but I'm afraid you have crossed a line. And it may not even be your fault, maybe that's just what you've grown up learning. Maybe it's your "peaceful" Muslim religion. I don't know. But I hope the fleas of a "tousend" camels infest your armpits you dickhole.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2016, 02:24:17 PM »
Election does not save your westerners mistakes. Where is holocaust declared about 6 millions of Syrian and Iraqian? Who cares isin't it? The answer is nowhere. Because no one care 6 million Iraqian and Syrians. Because media hiding it.

Almost all we are fighting against hiding to truth. But when the matter is sivilian deads, you are sleeping on stand.

All of your behaviour is hypocrisy. I everytime fighting for truth. What media saying i don't care it. You are under hypnotized by media so can't see the "truth". Or you are just playing your role.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2016, 02:31:56 PM »
^  blow me

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2016, 05:16:52 PM »
^^ in fact, blow us all you butt puncher.