Poll

Just a mock poll from this forum on the upcoming election. Please vote responsibly, and keep it private.

Hillary Clinton (Democrat)
4 (25%)
Donald Trump (Republican)
9 (56.3%)
Gary Johnson (Libertarian)
1 (6.3%)
Jill Stein (Green)
0 (0%)
Darrell Castle, Laurence Kotlikoff, Evan McMullin, Mike Maturen, Rocky De La Fuente
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 06, 2016, 04:00:18 AM

United States Presidential Election 2016 Public Mock Poll

• 285 Replies

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Re: United States Presidential Election 2016 Public Mock Poll
« Reply #210 on: November 13, 2016, 01:24:00 PM »
Yes labels are bad...I hate them, which is something I have tried to convince Jane and other people of. The party she shares her views with love labels, it brings divide not togetherness. I don't want to be black, white, gay, trans etc....I just want to be a Tom, a Harry, an Elizabeth...a name and a person, not a thing.

Then restore the nations checks and balances, have everyone pull their own weight and I will be content. That is all
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #211 on: November 13, 2016, 01:25:59 PM »
I'm trying really hard not to post lots of crazy shit people who profess to be "conservatives" have done. This broad-stroke painting doesn't really result in any progress.

I think the issue is more about the hypocrisy of the anti-Trump protesters. They roasted Trump and his supporters as being awful people who did lot's of "crazy shit," and it is true that some of that went on. But now the anti-Trump protesters are out there doing as bad and worse. And yes, I am making broad generalizations on both sides. I am sure there are lots of individuals who this does not apply to.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 01:28:22 PM by Boots »
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #212 on: November 13, 2016, 01:37:59 PM »
Not productive, I agree. Nor is actual attempted communication, so I suppose the main question is, what is productive?

The attempted communication is only ineffective because it starts from a disingenuous place. And I'm not just talking about you, I mean political discussions in general. People pick a team, as if their team captain (read: Hillary, Trump, etc) actually gives a shit about them or their values beyond the tally mark they want on election day, and then demonize and dehumanize the other team as if everyone on the other team is part of one giant hive mind.

So what does result in progress? A little bit of understanding. For the liberal, ask yourself why the fuck are so many people fed up with the government that someone of a liberal persuasion is supposed to believe is out to help everyone, and maybe take a second to chew on that instead of dismissing it a garbage words streaming from a crazy person's mouth. For the conservatives, let's be honest that sometimes the right wing hasn't really been there for the working poor who provide the foundation for all of the white collar people that actually benefit from a lot of the policies put forth by the Republican party in the last 20 years or so. And those working poor aren't mostly lazy, drug-addicted welfare queens who deserve their fate.

There's nothing wrong with disagreeing on how to move forward. But arguing about how stupid everyone on the other team is, because the other team is being defined by its worst elements, is dragging us all into the shitter and turning people who would otherwise be friends into arch-enemies. It's fucked up. There's a lot of real, actual hatred out there, and over caricatured versions of reality instead of over actual people with actual beliefs, positions, and opinions. It isn't going to get better if no one makes an effort to walk away from the low-hanging fruit that those caricatures are.

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
« Reply #213 on: November 13, 2016, 01:53:53 PM »
I'm trying really hard not to post lots of crazy shit people who profess to be "conservatives" have done. This broad-stroke painting doesn't really result in any progress.

This portrait of a liberal as someone who only wants to smoke pot and live off the government while droning on and on about safe spaces and 'checking your privilege' is a fiction.  It's one side of view judging the other side of view by their absolute worst element.

The portrait of a republican/ Conservative as someone who looks down upon their fellow citizens, Keeping their women tied to the kitchen sink, while shouting misogynistic/ racial slurs, is an equally one sided view.

We don't all fit in these boxes, but we are forced to by the other side. Were not going to be able to move forward until both sides can agree to not put the opposition in these boxes.

I don't want to be called racist for calling illegal immigration a legitimate problem  as much as a student in college wants the label of a lazy pot head.  Both sides need to change behavior. unfortunately I don't think that will happen any time soon. Especially with the SJW movement in full swing.   :( 

Although I don't agree with the gloating in this video and I do find Sargon a bit condescending and rude; I agree with the overall views and the facts that back them up.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 02:08:15 PM by getrealzommb »

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #214 on: November 13, 2016, 02:32:53 PM »

This portrait of a liberal as someone who only wants to smoke pot and live off the government while droning on and on about safe spaces and 'checking your privilege' is a fiction.  It's one side of view judging the other side of view by their absolute worst element.

The portrait of a republican/ Conservative as someone who looks down upon their fellow citizens, Keeping their women tied to the kitchen sink, while shouting misogynistic/ racial slurs, is an equally one sided view.

We don't all fit in these boxes, but we are forced to by the other side. Were not going to be able to move forward until both sides can agree to not put the opposition in these boxes.

I don't want to be called racist for calling illegal immigration a legitimate problem  as much as a student in college wants the label of a lazy pot head.  Both sides need to change behavior. unfortunately I don't think that will happen any time soon. Especially with the SJW movement in full swing.   :( 

Although I don't agree with the gloating in this video and I do find Sargon a bit condescending and rude; I agree with the overall views and the facts that back them up.

I don't view the Right that way.  I'm sure there are many on the left that do though.

I watch Sargon of Akkad along with many other channels like it quite a bit.  I tend to agree with them but I have to say that the targets of these videos are often specific to the University environment.  College these days is a little, odd.  If I were to be charitable I'd say a lot of college age kids are still trying to refine their sense of right and wrong and they're occasionally making some dumb mistakes along the way.

Calling someone racist for wanting to control national borders is just silly.  The nuance of this issue has become lost.  Often it seems to be portrayed as either you want totally open borders or you're racist.  Well we have legitimate reasons for controlling access to our country that have nothing to do with racism.  Not that I agree with Trump's extremely heavy handed plan for dealing this.  I can't find the video right now but Sam Harris brought up some excellent points about this.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #215 on: November 13, 2016, 02:42:43 PM »
Yes labels are bad...I hate them, which is something I have tried to convince Jane and other people of. The party she shares her views with love labels, it brings divide not togetherness. I don't want to be black, white, gay, trans etc....I just want to be a Tom, a Harry, an Elizabeth...a name and a person, not a thing.
Some people need labels. The only time labels aren't going to be required is when there's no difference between anyone, which isn't a situation we live in. Pretending the divides don't exist doesn't help anyone. Have you noticed that the people who're most vocal about their labels are those that fight against what they call oppression? This goes both ways, from black and gay etc people, to white-priders. Labels are needed for solidarity, and solidarity is needed to face oppression.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

getrealzommb

« Reply #216 on: November 13, 2016, 02:46:59 PM »
Sam Harris has brought up some excellent points on a lot of things.

I hardly believe there will be a "wall" I believe it will be a new fence at best, or more likely a metaphorical wall, Just a strengthened border patrol.  I agree that trump needs to be seen to sending Mexicans with no visa's back to mexico. If they want to come back, get the appropriate paperwork, pay your taxes and become an American. a bit of a PITA for them but hardly the end of the earth.
The same applies to other illegals.

getrealzommb

« Reply #217 on: November 13, 2016, 02:55:08 PM »
Some people need labels. The only time labels aren't going to be required is when there's no difference between anyone, which isn't a situation we live in. Pretending the divides don't exist doesn't help anyone. Have you noticed that the people who're most vocal about their labels are those that fight against what they call oppression? This goes both ways, from black and gay etc people, to white-priders. Labels are needed for solidarity, and solidarity is needed to face oppression.

NO Jane, labels just cause conflict.

The Poor are the only ones who are truley oppressed regardless of  race/religion/gender. 

Edited to avoid labels
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 03:25:09 PM by getrealzommb »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #218 on: November 13, 2016, 03:11:32 PM »
Wait, when did the Libertarians start convincing people they're oppressed?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #219 on: November 13, 2016, 03:29:19 PM »

The Poor are the only ones who are truley oppressed regardless of  race/religion/gender. 

Edited to avoid labels
Please tell me you're joking.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

getrealzommb

« Reply #220 on: November 13, 2016, 03:35:24 PM »

The Poor are the only ones who are truly oppressed regardless of  race/religion/gender. 

Edited to avoid labels
Not at all.

Are you going to tell me who the oppressed are?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #221 on: November 13, 2016, 03:43:43 PM »

Edited to avoid labels

I can see Jane banging on her keyboard this very second lol.

You forgot women, damn misogynist... ;D

getrealzommb

« Reply #222 on: November 13, 2016, 04:04:31 PM »

Edited to avoid labels

I can see Jane banging on her keyboard this very second lol.

You forgot women, damn misogynist... ;D

I'm awaiting a measured response, but I'm doubting it will be measured. Ill just have to endure a spewed rhetoric of the usual propaganda

perhaps I can preempt a few things;

Women = NO
Today women Aren’t Oppressed, They’re Actually The Most Protected Class In Our Society. Women control the very purpose of life. to recreate. Women chose if they want to get pregnant, stay pregnant and whom they want to mate with. Woman have next to, if not absolute equality in the workplace. Sometimes women actually have an advantage due to sex appeal. (Ok the last bit is sexist but women take advantage of the benefit all the time)

Blacks = No ish
Today, blacks are the CEOs of Massive corporations (American Express, AOL/Time Warner and Merrill Lynch.) Oprah Winfrey is a billionaire and Colin Powell is Secretary of State and your currant president is black. This is not pre 60's America.
Many blacks do remain oppressed, but not by white Americans. Rather, it is by blacks who relish a perverse sub-culture of low standards and perpetual victimization. No longer do white racists tell black children books are for white people. Today, black people do this. Every day, black children suffer ridicule and disgrace for doing their homework, behaving in class, striving for excellence. 

Shall I go on?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 04:28:15 PM by getrealzommb »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #223 on: November 13, 2016, 04:08:17 PM »
Are you guys really accusing Jane of not giving measured responses? No matter how rude you've been towards her, she patiently answers your accusations and questions. I don't know why she bothers.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

getrealzommb

« Reply #224 on: November 13, 2016, 04:18:35 PM »
Are you guys really accusing Jane of not giving measured responses? No matter how rude you've been towards her, she patiently answers your accusations and questions. I don't know why she bothers.

See SC that how you see it. What if I see things differently? What if I believe I have not been rude towards her at all,(I believe this) but her responses have been the usual SJW rhetoric? (they have to an extent.)

The reason for bothering is the debate at hand. The state of things in  the USA, the reason and why Trump got elected.

The opposition had had enough. You cant see why because You have detached from reality.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 04:21:23 PM by getrealzommb »

Bom Tishop

« Reply #225 on: November 13, 2016, 04:19:20 PM »
There is nothing wrong with a female using her looks as an advantage. Just like a business, measuring and using all available assets to get the advantage.

If I were a smart, attractive and ambitious female, I would use every bit of it to my advantage. I might even act dumb at times...the element if suprise is invaluable.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #226 on: November 13, 2016, 04:26:49 PM »
There is nothing wrong with a female using her looks as an advantage. Just like a business, measuring and using all available assets to get the advantage.

If I were a smart, attractive and ambitious female, I would use every bit of it to my advantage. I might even act dumb at times...the element if suprise is invaluable.

What in the world?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #227 on: November 13, 2016, 04:27:57 PM »

Lol....typical.   

Fyi I have been nothing but polite to Jane during this whole song and dance. Even when she exploded on me after the election, I still replied with a measured response. I take a little poke here and there, nothing more or less than she dishes.

I did not even respond with anger when you chimed in trying to gas light me not too long ago

What in the world?

Read getreal's comment on women using looks as an advantage

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #228 on: November 13, 2016, 04:41:46 PM »
I kinda started skimming past his posts after I realized he ain't right in the head.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #229 on: November 13, 2016, 04:49:25 PM »
I kinda started skimming past his posts after I realized he ain't right in the head.

There's no need for that.

I am not right in the head doesn't mean I should be ignored and ridiculed, GRZ does have some issues and it isn't fair to discriminate against any group of people like that.

Especially just for posting things we may disagree with.

I understand people disagree and get annoyed with one another but we are all just branches of the same tree.

Also I haven't really been following this thread, what are we debating now?
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

getrealzommb

« Reply #230 on: November 13, 2016, 04:49:39 PM »

The term for that problem is: cognitive dissonance. You just don't want to hear the concerns of someone with a differing opinion to yours.

You say i'm not right in the head, Yet I just get on with my life and its OK. The hand I got dealt wasn't ideal. It wasn't bad either. I did my best to get ahead of the game.

I didn't like the direction the UK was heading. I voted Brexit. It seams many agreed with me.
US was heading a similar way, I thought Donald would win, HE DID.... Many agreed with me.

YOU DONT UNDERTAND WHY;  I'm just trying to let you in on the reasoning. 

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #231 on: November 13, 2016, 04:53:43 PM »

Women = NO
Today women Aren’t Oppressed, They’re Actually The Most Protected Class In Our Society. Women control the very purpose of life. to recreate. Women chose if they want to get pregnant, stay pregnant and whom they want to mate with. Woman have next to, if not absolute equality in the workplace. Sometimes women actually have an advantage due to sex appeal. (Ok the last bit is sexist but women take advantage of the benefit all the time)

Blacks = No ish
Today, blacks are the CEOs of Massive corporations (American Express, AOL/Time Warner and Merrill Lynch.) Oprah Winfrey is a billionaire and Colin Powell is Secretary of State. This is not my pre 60's America.
Many blacks do remain oppressed, but not by white Americans. Rather, it is by blacks who relish a perverse sub-culture of low standards and perpetual victimization. No longer do white racists tell black children books are for white people. Today, black people do this. Every day, black children suffer ridicule and disgrace for doing their homework, behaving in class, striving for excellence. 

Shall I go on?
Do you not understand how oppression works? Let's just ignore how "Oh, a few people are successful," does not mean "The communities face no discrimination." At best, it means in limited areas one form of discrimination is lessened. And let's ignore how "Women chose if they want to get pregnant, stay pregnant," just isn't true.
Let's ignore the whole swathes of the US that celebrate ancestors that fought for slavery, the fact women have far more to fear than men on something as simple as walking home. I genuinely have no idea where to start with this. Have to admit though, kind of impressive that someone who's obviously a white guy claims to know the lives and experiences of communities of which he is not a part, better than they themselves do.
Far easier to blame it on a 'perverse sub-culture' huh? Rather than acknowledge how black neighbourhoods etc are always ignored and underfunded. And easy to say women have an advantage based on sex appeal, rather than ignoring the fact it's hardly their choice that men are going to choose who's competent based on who  they'd rather fuck.

Christ.

Starting with women, let's look at the issue of employment, with plain, raw stats rather than empty rhetoric.
http://www.bls.gov/opub/reports/womens-earnings/archive/highlights-of-womens-earnings-in-2014.pdf
I'd suggest skipping straight to the statistical tables, it makes things a lot clearer. Table 2's a good long one, giving the percentage earning of women compared to men, over all fields. I really do suggest looking at the table, and looking at how long it is, and noting that it is near-universally the case that women are paid less than men doing the same job, with two exceptions: in one case they're paid the same, and in one case a woman makes 102% of what a man makes (in the vastly enriching field of 'stock clerks and order filers'). Literally everywhere else women make less. That's not something that can be brushed off as luck or coincidence. Even if you want to argue that men get promoted more to higher fields, why is that the case universally? Even in female-dominated fields, why do men earn more?

Plus the above references disparities in race as well. Asian and white people tend to do the best; and it's easy to see why Asian people do better, because there's the stereotype that Asians are smarter. Guess what? That's racism too: it undervalues the work they still have to put in. And, regardless, it's still a matter of racial judgement, and black and Hispanic populations still do much worse.
Maybe that's down to this 'perverse subculture' of yours? Or maybe black people just don't get hired for... guess why?
http://www.nber.org/digest/sep03/w9873.html
Simple little study, the exact same CV sent out, with only the name changed from a typically black name, to a typically white name. Guess who did overwhelmingly better?

There's an easy start. Let's see how this goes, I have no desire to explain the depth and complexity and pervasiveness of misogyny and racism in the US today.

Better yet, if you were a smart and attractive woman, see how you'd deal with guys deciding to brush off your success as "Oh, you just got hired because you're pretty."

Anyway, bonus round, homophobia and transphobia.
Homophobia: we could talk about marriage rights and the related benefits, we could talk about conversion therapy and how common it is and how it's likely to become more common in the new administration, and the fact that it has been proven conclusively to not work and that every reputable psychiatric institution holds to that statement, and that pretty much all it achieves is a spike in suicides. We could talk about how it's unthinkable for children to see gay couples in books and fiction etc when straight couples have no such obstacle.
Transphobia: we could talk about how trans people, despite being a small percentage of the population, make up 16% of murder victims and that's considered to be woefully underreported. We could talk about 'bathroom bills' which make zero sense because trans people going into their preferred bathrooms doesn't make assault legal, and with those bills you get scenes like this which is apparently what they want to avoid. Or we could talk about how trans people are just punchlines.

There's a whirlwind tour for you.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #232 on: November 13, 2016, 05:01:31 PM »
the fact women have far more to fear than men on something as simple as walking home.

Not for Caley Reece.

https://www.google.com.au/search?site=&source=hp&ei=dQwpWOOxLoy70ASnzYvADA&q=caley+reece&oq=caley+&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.35i39k1j0i67k1j0j0i10i67k1j0.1875.3100.0.4368.8.7.1.1.1.0.435.2059.2-1j4j1.6.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..2.6.1394.3..0i131k1.zCSRhJ2OUag

Trained with her for years when I was younger, still 90% sure she'd kick my ass, except If I got a good double leg, her BJJ isn't as good as her Muay Thai.

Sorry that was a joke.  ;D ;D

I'm gonna stay right out of this one actually.
I'm anti-judaism.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #233 on: November 13, 2016, 05:07:00 PM »

The term for that problem is: cognitive dissonance. You just don't want to hear the concerns of someone with a differing opinion to yours.

You say i'm not right in the head, Yet I just get on with my life and its OK. The hand I got dealt wasn't ideal. It wasn't bad either. I did my best to get ahead of the game.

I didn't like the direction the UK was heading. I voted Brexit. It seams many agreed with me.
US was heading a similar way, I thought Donald would win, HE DID.... Many agreed with me.

YOU DONT UNDERTAND WHY;  I'm just trying to let you in on the reasoning.

I don't give a shit about Brexit, I'm not from the UK.

Srsly, if you think I'm the one suffering from cognitive dissonance maybe you should watch a few more O'Keefe videos. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #234 on: November 13, 2016, 05:13:33 PM »

I am not right in the head doesn't mean I should be ignored and ridiculed, GRZ does have some issues and it isn't fair to discriminate against any group of people like that.

I understand people disagree and get annoyed with one another but we are all just branches of the same tree.

Dude, please.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #235 on: November 13, 2016, 05:17:03 PM »
I'm gonna stay right out of this one actually.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #236 on: November 13, 2016, 05:19:30 PM »

That is a good summary of the generalized liberal outlook. Then fire ad hominems such as evil, sexist, racist, etc etc etc...

It is what it is...just gotta keep going and move forward. Someone actually has to take care of things somewhere, and someone has to do it. I want you to imagine the anarchy of ALL liberals and no conservatives running the show. I give it 5 years...

This also goes to towards what Jane said about my comments of an attractive, intelligent, and ambitious woman. I am sure there are guys that think that. Two things on this....

People like that are insecure because of their own failures or inadequacy. They will make excuses no matter what the situation, this has nothing to do with who the person is biologically. It is the mirror effect.

Two...so what? They are still succeeding....let the haters hate. This is no different than you writing off someone's success because of luck, where they come from, because they are a white male etc. Just another form of liberal hypocrisy....and I truly think y'all are too blind to even see it.

As for oppression....give me a break. In the united States, people that cry about that are ridiculous. Just an excuse for failure....once women were oppressed, once black people were...those days have long passed. Find another place to point the finger.

You want real oppression, I can take you to some places where this is true. Some places I have had to go to for business, other places explained to me by business contacts. Go fight for people in places that actually are...not for people looking for reasons to get handouts and projecting failure

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #237 on: November 13, 2016, 05:25:58 PM »
As for oppression....give me a break. In the united States, people that cry about that are ridiculous. Just an excuse for failure....once women were oppressed, once black people were...those days have long passed.
Well done, typing the words successfully solved the real and systemic issues which undeniably exist, as literally any look at unbiased stats shows.
Denying the problems isn't helping anyone.

You want real oppression, I can take you to some places where this is true. Some places I have had to go to for business, other places explained to me by business contacts. Go fight for people in places that actually are...not for people looking for reasons to get handouts and projecting failure
Yes, it's worse in some places, so? That doesn't mean oppression doesn't exist where you are, just that it also exists in a worse fashion elsewhere.

getrealzommb

« Reply #238 on: November 13, 2016, 05:31:53 PM »

Women = NO

Blacks = No ish
Today, blacks are the CEOs of Massive corporations (American Express, AOL/Time Warner and Merrill Lynch.) Oprah Winfrey is a billionaire and Colin Powell is Secretary of State. This is not my pre 60's America.

Shall I go on?
Do you not understand how oppression works? Let's just ignore how "Oh, a few people are successful," does not mean "The communities face no discrimination." At best, it means in limited areas one form of discrimination is lessened. And let's ignore how "Women chose if they want to get pregnant, stay pregnant," just isn't true.
Let's ignore the whole swathes of the US that celebrate ancestors that fought for slavery, the fact women have far more to fear than men on something as simple as walking home. I genuinely have no idea where to start with this. Have to admit though, kind of impressive that someone who's obviously a white guy claims to know the lives and experiences of communities of which he is not a part, better than they themselves do.
Far easier to blame it on a 'perverse sub-culture' huh? Rather than acknowledge how black neighbourhoods etc are always ignored and underfunded. And easy to say women have an advantage based on sex appeal, rather than ignoring the fact it's hardly their choice that men are going to choose who's competent based on who  they'd rather fuck.

Fist of notice how you discriminate against my opinions because I am obviously a white guy (SJW Rhetoric no 1 - race card) I have a mixed group of friends made up of English, french, Spanish, polish and Hungarian 2 are black, none claim any oppression, all have good a salary.

I do Know a girl who does claim she is oppressed because of racism, She is Asian and Poor, but educated and lazy! Her older sister is doing well though and I would dare say she would disagree. (This is just my world OK)

Blacks are the worst Oppressors of Black people and Trump pledged more money to inner city neighborhoods... So all good eh?

And on the sex appeal....

Its not just " choose who's competent based on who  they'd rather fuck. My sister was turned down for a job she was more than qualified for by a WOMAN who wanted "a better face for HER company" Insistently the hired lady is quite a bit less qualified academically but tall, slim and brunet with plenty of sex appeal. This is not oppression. Its just Business. My sister is now a Deputy Head Teacher at a Local school with a very good salary. She didn't really miss out.

Starting with women, let's look at the issue of employment, with plain, raw stats rather than empty rhetoric.
http://www.bls.gov/opub/reports/womens-earnings/archive/highlights-of-womens-earnings-in-2014.pdf
I'd suggest skipping straight to the statistical tables, it makes things a lot clearer. Table 2's a good long one, giving the percentage earning of women compared to men, over all fields. I really do suggest looking at the table, and looking at how long it is, and noting that it is near-universally the case that women are paid less than men doing the same job, with two exceptions: in one case they're paid the same, and in one case a woman makes 102% of what a man makes (in the vastly enriching field of 'stock clerks and order filers'). Literally everywhere else women make less. That's not something that can be brushed off as luck or coincidence. Even if you want to argue that men get promoted more to higher fields, why is that the case universally? Even in female-dominated fields, why do men earn more?

Muh wage gap (No2 on the SJW attack list/No1 feminist survival guide)

"Muh wage gap" is a proven False claim. Never is it taken into account that many women chose to have family's and are part of the workforce for a shorter period of time over a lifetime. Not only that but during maternity leave (that could be between 9 months and 3 years) women are often out promoted my male counterparts. Women often chose Social type jobs over men who tend towards a higher paid technical.  That's the perceived gap.

Plus the above references disparities in race as well. Asian and white people tend to do the best; and it's easy to see why Asian people do better, because there's the stereotype that Asians are smarter. Guess what? That's racism too: it undervalues the work they still have to put in. And, regardless, it's still a matter of racial judgement, and black and Hispanic populations still do much worse.
Maybe that's down to this 'perverse subculture' of yours? Or maybe black people just don't get hired for... guess why?
http://www.nber.org/digest/sep03/w9873.html
Simple little study, the exact same CV sent out, with only the name changed from a typically black name, to a typically white name. Guess who did overwhelmingly better?

There's an easy start. Let's see how this goes, I have no desire to explain the depth and complexity and pervasiveness of misogyny and racism in the US today.

Ah Misognny SJW's No3.....Lets not, I have heard the Rhetoric over and over and its mostly Bollocks.

You, like SC have detached from reality. I suggest you look into the reasons why Your world view Is not shared by everyone and accept that in some of your ideas to other people. are plane wrong. You can not go through life screaming Misogynist, Racist, White Privilege, Sexist, Bigot etc... to everyone who disagrees with you. Those terms have been worn out... FAST

getrealzommb

« Reply #239 on: November 13, 2016, 05:34:35 PM »

Dude, please.

Gender irreverent.... Why bring it up?