My Friend went to the Space station

• 47 Replies
My Friend went to the Space station
« on: November 03, 2016, 08:24:14 AM »
Hello,
I am new to all of this. I am not sure what I believe ATM. I am not attacking with my questions, I merely want to understand the position and learn the truth.

I have a friend that is a multi Millionaire from Austin Texas, were I live and a few years back he went into space. Richard Garriott, famed video game developer, followed in the footsteps of his father, NASA astronaut Owen Garriott, and traveled to the International Space Station in October of 2008 aboard a Russian Soyuz spacecraft.
Richard is the first second-generation American in space and the sixth private astronaut client of Space Adventures. he spent $30 million for the trip "well I think it was 28 he traded time and space to get a discount".

I have talked with him in great length, he was there. So why would my friend lie about going? Why would he spend a huge part of his fortune for a lie?

Than you,
-Jason

Re: My Friend went to the Space station
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 08:27:54 AM »
I don't know how much I believe you. First of all, your entirensecond half of the post has been copy-pasted from the internet, and you didn't give any evidence.

Ask Mr Harriot for a picture that hasn't been uploaded to the internet.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 08:32:05 AM »
Yes I copied his short bio, what is wrong with that? I worked for him at NCSoft as a contractor and we are in the SCA together in Austin. So calling me a liar is not the way to start the conversation. I am looking for truth.

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 08:35:06 AM »
I did like you asked though.
http://screencast.com/t/Ty1IrG92D1m

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 08:38:04 AM »
It is an interesting piece of evidence if true.

I am however skeptical.  While I loved Ultima 0-7, Ultima 8 and especially 9 were horrible games.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 08:51:48 AM »
Haha. I actually didn't like Ultima online at all.  Shh dont tell em that.

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 08:55:12 AM »
Yes I copied his short bio, what is wrong with that? I worked for him at NCSoft as a contractor and we are in the SCA together in Austin. So calling me a liar is not the way to start the conversation. I am looking for truth.
Unfortunately, your credibility and the credibility of your story will be picked apart as the only topic. Your questions will go unanswered, as you will be spending all your time defending yourself and your friend. I doubt you have any reasons to lie, but this is the internet.

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 09:02:54 AM »
That's a shame. I am looking to the truth. All the pictures he has shared have been inside a compartment. True he has not shown any photos from a window, just a lot of him floating around.  Its ok. People in forums are really mean and sort of predatory in nature. That is something I don't understand. If this is all there is here then I guess I am in the wrong place to find answers.   

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2016, 09:11:33 AM »
Most, if not all FE'rs will call your pictures fake, photoshopped, or the video is CGI. Except the pictures/videos they have, well, those are genuine.
I recommend you stick around for awhile, reading. Read as much as you can. Believe me, you WILL learn some things, you just have to figure out how to sort through it all.
Many of your questions have already been asked, and there's multiple threads (as has been mentioned). Search on Google and you'll likely be directed right back here to an ongoing or older thread.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 09:14:22 AM »
The angry globularists enjoy accusing us of being bad, but you'll notice it's only angry globularists doubting your story right now.

You've asked us questions about your friend. We don't know your friend so it's difficult to answer.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2016, 09:21:21 AM »
The angry globularists enjoy accusing us of being bad, but you'll notice it's only angry globularists doubting your story right now.

You've asked us questions about your friend. We don't know your friend so it's difficult to answer.
Ah! True. I did a terrible job of posting the question.

its two parts from the original.
So why would my friend lie about going into space?

Why would he spend a huge part of his fortune for a lie?
This is the part that is troubling if the flat earth idea is real.

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2016, 09:27:07 AM »
FE'rs flat out deny space travel exists, and NASA is lying. Both of those blow flat earth wide open. Satellites you can see at night, they don't exist either. Nor does the ISS, even though we can see it. Most will say whatever they are up there, they're being carried by balloons.

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 09:58:55 AM »
WHoops, wrong post.
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 10:02:34 AM »
I didn't know if you were lying, which is why I asked for pictures. But believe it r not, we get quite a few people here who claim to be important people when they aren't.
Please give me ideas.

You are asking the wrong people!
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 11:26:07 AM »
I have talked with him in great length, he was there. So why would my friend lie about going? Why would he spend a huge part of his fortune for a lie?
Ask your friend those questions.  Come back and post the squirms/answers! 

While you are at it, ask him if he still trusts Russians and "So...... what other lies have you been keeping secret???

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 11:40:56 AM »
I'd be pumped to see the pictures. Not because I think you're full of it, just because I enjoy space flight!

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 11:44:34 AM »
Jason, how about spending a little time youtubing moonlanding hoax and iss hoax. There a lot if evidence exposing these frauds.
 Welcome to the forum.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 11:49:56 AM »
Why has it cost him 30 million to go to the supposed space station?

Here's a thought. Maybe it's correct or maybe it isn't. You see, most people who make money tend to only splash out large amounts of it if there's a good chance of adding to it.

Nobody in their right mind would spend 30 million to go and sit in a cramped so called space rocket and risk their life just to go and supposed float around a silly supposed space station.

Space flight has been made to appear like it's a walk in the park where any Tom Dick or Harry can just hop aboard a silly rocket and just whizz off to a space station.
Now one minute we hear that going into space can be done for peanuts. Look at Elon Musk and his cheap rockets, as we are told.
Cheap flights into space and yet these rich people who just have a spare 30 million laying about, are happy to hand it over.

Now think of this.
Astronauts are supposed to be highly trained. Rigorous tests galore, both physically and mentally. Long arduous training sessions over many years, we are told and yet here we are seeing anyone just allowed to jump on-board, with nobody worrying about that person cracking up or making big mistakes, etc.

Forgive me if I don't believe a word of it, whether it's you who is spinning the yarn or your friend is spinning you a yarn.

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2016, 12:27:51 PM »
Forget the YouTube nonsense, there's way too many misinformation videos. Look at the ISS yourself. Use ISS Detector on your phone, or the website Heavens Above, and track the ISS and watch it for yourself. It'll appear like a star moving across the sky, usually for several minutes, and often at magnitudes of  -2 or brighter.
It's no big secret, out there for all to see. Any FE'r could use a telescope or other powerful telephoto lens to prove it's not the ISS. But they don't. Instead, they direct you to YouTube for further brainwashing.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2016, 12:28:42 PM »

Ah! True. I did a terrible job of posting the question.

its two parts from the original.
So why would my friend lie about going into space?

Why would he spend a huge part of his fortune for a lie?
This is the part that is troubling if the flat earth idea is real.

Maybe your friend didn't lie, maybe they tricked him with some weird virtual reality shit and took his money.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2016, 12:52:31 PM »
Sigh, the lengths the FE folks will go to try and disprove something you can easiliy see is hilarious. This is why I can't believe half of the FET I read on here.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2016, 02:01:44 PM »
Sigh, the number of RE dingdongs who post here and sigh.

Who tried to disprove anything? He's asking us to tell him why his friend is a liar, instead of asking his friend. I'm just trying to save their friendship!

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2016, 02:35:12 PM »
I guess I want to know, how it could be real, that he went into space and there be a flat earth. I guess in all openness I don't think ill find the answer here. =) And that's ok.   

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2016, 02:38:45 PM »
I guess I want to know, how it could be real, that he went into space and there be a flat earth. I guess in all openness I don't think ill find the answer here. =) And that's ok.

Show us some evidence he went to space.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2016, 02:40:14 PM »
I think the ISS is up there, just not in space.

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2016, 03:53:51 PM »
I think the ISS is up there, just not in space.

Here is the best 360 pan from the ISS showing the planet.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2016, 03:55:59 PM »
Nice try  >:(

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2016, 04:06:14 PM »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2016, 04:24:03 PM »
There was a brilliant video on this supposed cupola. A guy call Destin asking questions about how they open and shut the window covers.
The explanation was intriguing.
Anyway have a watch and maybe you can see just what a pile of old bullshit this space station is.

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2016, 04:51:39 PM »
supposed cupola? Well, I watched the video, and its insane that it is built like that. seriously. But doesn't surprise me one bit.  As far as the green screen idea. really?

So how do you deal with the weightlessness? I guess you will tell me its a plane and they will repeat the process over and over again to complete a shot? Or Maybe you will tell me its 100% CGI. Richard talked about being weightless and doesn't sound like CGI to me.

Maybe there is a way for it to be there and still be in a dome. But the problem I have is still meteorites hitting the earth.  Like the one in Russia last year. Woah! Blew glass outta windows all over the place and tons of CCTV footage of it happening.