my flat earth challenge!

• 31 Replies

Chicken Fried Clucker

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Re: my flat earth challenge!
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2016, 09:03:57 AM »
It Is a mine turtle, symbolizing trumps current self-destruction.

Don't let the media and "target polls" presented by the media fool you. There really is a possibility this will be a brexit situation for Trump. There are very striking almost mirror image like situations between the two.

Plus the fact he has drawn close to 800k people total to his rallies compared to Clintons 40k total. Her average is around 2-300 per event, and that includes party leaders, chairmen etc which accounts for about a 3rd. Compare that to trumps average of around 8k per event. I think he had one recently in Florida that almost topped 25k...that is freaking ridiculous.

Between mirror images of press bias, biased targeted "polls", the ridiculous turn outs to a cause and many other things....it really is a mirror image of the brexit shock.

He has shot himself in both legs and one hand with his stupidity, has 97 percent of the biased media after him, and many other factors. But don't feel bad for him....he isn't sinking like the media is trying so hard to show him doing. Gotta look under the biased bull shit.

For the record I am not a trump lover whatsoever, but I am a never Hillary person. So the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

My real vote has always been for Ron Paul ;D Which would never happen as he always made WAY too much sense.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 09:13:25 AM by Babyhighspeed »
Quote from: wise
What happens if you deal with wise? You become retard.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
Re: my flat earth challenge!
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2016, 05:54:10 PM »
Alright, Rayzor and Jane now have my permission to place this prestigious image in their sig. Or not. It's their choice either way.

Thank you,  that goes straight to the pool room.  :)   ( obscure Australian film reference )

I know there are going to be people who claim the competition was rigged,  and you are going to be being sued by that batshit crazy Trump for biased pictorial depictions, however I can offer some protection in the form of the official Donald Trump  conspiracy tinfoil hat. 

Plans are available from here.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/page/tin-foil-hat/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=tw&utm_campaign=20161024hat

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.