Flat Earth & Panspermia

• 33 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Flat Earth & Panspermia
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2016, 04:07:37 PM »
Don't forget the alternative to dinosaur boat theory.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63392.msg1680028#msg1680028

Best dino theory evar!

Please oh please tell me he was being serious...

I really don't know! JRowe showed up here while I was away, so I've never interacted with him. Seems like he was probably joking though.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2016, 04:13:32 PM »
It's impossible to tell with JRowe. A lot of the time he seemed perfectly serious, especially later on. Earlier he said some spectacularly outlandish things (air doesn't exist, fairies do...) but he admitted to being mentally ill for some of that, so... I don't know if he necessarily accepts that now, easiest way to tell is whether his posts have capital letters in (no caps = older post), but he was probably serious at the time.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2016, 04:19:57 PM »
I don't have a lot of issues with tectonic movement as a theory. There are some troubling particulars, but it seems a stronger working theory than dinosaur boats. I just frequently point out that there are modern dinosaurs who exhibit boat building and tool making and communal behaviours. James' idea is less fantastic than it may seem at first glance.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2016, 08:00:07 PM »
Don't forget the alternative to dinosaur boat theory.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63392.msg1680028#msg1680028

Best dino theory evar!

I really don't know! JRowe showed up here while I was away, so I've never interacted with him. Seems like he was probably joking though.

How could anyone  NOT  take him seriously.   This is the work of a  true genius. 

Quote from: jroa
Sadly, some never will.  :(

Unfortunately true..   

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.