Flat Earth with Alex Jones and WikiLeaks?

• 15 Replies

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Flat Earth with Alex Jones and WikiLeaks?
« on: October 18, 2016, 01:16:03 AM »
You may have heard that the deadmans switch releasing the decryption codes for the wikileaks data has been released following  Julian Assange's internet service being cut. 

So,  here's the question,   who thinks the released data will confirm the conspiracy to hide the flat earth?   Is Alex Jones  a closet flat earther or is he part of the conspiracy?

US Politics is like a reality tv show.   "Survivor" with nuclear weapons.    The tribe has voted.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Re: Flat Earth with Alex Jones and WikiLeaks?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 11:32:30 AM »
As far as I know the raw data is massive.  I'm sure if a dedicated flat earther dug through enough of it they'd find something that superficially looks like a glober conspiracy when taken out of context.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 06:54:22 PM »
As far as I know the raw data is massive.  I'm sure if a dedicated flat earther dug through enough of it they'd find something that superficially looks like a glober conspiracy when taken out of context.

From what I can gather,  the keys that wikileaks sent out,  are  checksums of data dumps that have yet to be released?  Not the magic keys to the kingdom...  But that's not entirely clear either.

I guess my point is,  that if there is a massive conspiracy, that wikileaks raw data would be the place to start looking for hard evidence.    Of course the flat earthers will claim that wikileaks is just another part of the conspiracy... 

« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 07:03:46 PM by Rayzor »

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 08:47:16 PM »
Alex Jones is in on the conspiracy. He gives partial truths often. He is definitely in the conspiracy.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 09:11:16 PM »

From what I can gather,  the keys that wikileaks sent out,  are  checksums of data dumps that have yet to be released?  Not the magic keys to the kingdom...  But that's not entirely clear either.

I guess my point is,  that if there is a massive conspiracy, that wikileaks raw data would be the place to start looking for hard evidence.    Of course the flat earthers will claim that wikileaks is just another part of the conspiracy...

I haven't looked into it that much.  From what very little I've read on it it kind of seems like a countdown.  Where the decryption key is being sent out a part at a time.  Sort of like a countdown/warning.

Although yeah, I do have to say any serious flat earther would definitely look at this leak like an early Christmas.  Realistically the evidence for a globular conspiracy would be plastered everywhere in it.

Things like this are why I'm very skeptical about conspiracy theories.  It's too damn hard to keep a secret.

He that has eyes to see and ears to hear may convince himself that no mortal can keep a secret. If his lips are silent, he chatters with his fingertips; betrayal oozes out of him at every pore.” -Sigmund Freud

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 10:14:19 PM »
Have you guys read the leaked articles?

I skimmed through the titles looks like some interesting stuff there.

Can't download them yet cause I'm on my work phone and my boss will be pissed off I used my monthly data on wikileaks lol.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2016, 12:53:40 AM »
Alex Jones is in on the conspiracy. He gives partial truths often. He is definitely in the conspiracy.
And of course "Hopalong Catastrophe" would know these things? Evidence! Oops, sorry, Flat Earther's never need evidence.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 03:32:52 AM by rabinoz »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 06:26:46 AM »

Can't download them yet cause I'm on my work phone and my boss will be pissed off I used my monthly data on wikileaks lol.

Sort of,  only skimmed bits and pieces.    Good fodder for politicians.    Trump is beginning to sound more and more like a conspiracy looney himself.   Maybe he needs to watch a few flat earth videos on youtube. :)

Alex Jones of course is heavy into conspiracies,  UFO's Sandy Hook, 911 etc etc..  but, after further reading, I don't think he's a flat earther,  yet.

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2016, 01:53:21 AM »

Sort of,  only skimmed bits and pieces.    Good fodder for politicians.    Trump is beginning to sound more and more like a conspiracy looney himself.   Maybe he needs to watch a few flat earth videos on youtube. :)

Alex Jones of course is heavy into conspiracies,  UFO's Sandy Hook, 911 etc etc..  but, after further reading, I don't think he's a flat earther,  yet.

Trump's support of Alex Jones and Inforwars really makes him look ever stupider than he did before. I cant believe ANYONE is voting for him given his clear and obvious unsuitability for the job. I hope he gets crushed by a record landslide. Maybe that will prompt republicans to reinvent their party using actual intelligent people instead of the likes of Palin and Trump.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2016, 08:37:38 AM »

Trump's support of Alex Jones and Inforwars really makes him look ever stupider than he did before. I cant believe ANYONE is voting for him given his clear and obvious unsuitability for the job. I hope he gets crushed by a record landslide. Maybe that will prompt republicans to reinvent their party using actual intelligent people instead of the likes of Palin and Trump.

I can't watch that Alex Jones material without cringing,   I worry that some people seem to lap it up and believe every lie and half truth.   Trump supporters seem to be especially gullible.   Roll on November 8th.

Conspiracy theories seem to be everywhere these days,  and all conspiracy paths eventually lead to the flat earth,  so it's only a matter of time before they elect a president who is a flat earther...  :) 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2016, 05:10:03 PM »

OMG goblins!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2016, 06:08:52 PM »

OMG goblins!

Is it possible he's confusing goblins with penguins?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2016, 09:02:33 PM »
I see El Presidente señor Trump is looking at appointing a creationist looney as the Secretary of Education,   so here's the plan,   if the flat earthers can get their act together and convince this Carson guy of the flat earth conspiracy he could make flat earth teachings part of the American school curriculum.    Wouldn't that be something?

Of course you would have to have evidence that the earth is actually flat,  that might be a problem....     wait  ...  maybe Trump can get NASA to open their flat earth files?

:)  Interesting times.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2016, 11:05:09 AM »
There's still time. We need to lobby hard to get Intikam appointed as the white house secretary of press. And sceptimatic as Trumps chief science advisor.

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2016, 04:17:27 PM »
Scepti for head of IAEA!

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2016, 04:59:54 PM »
Scepti for head of IAEA!

He would have some stiff competition from Heiwi.