RET keeps moving Australia on the map, why?

• 95 Replies
Re: RET keeps moving Australia on the map, why?
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2016, 02:06:25 AM »
This narcberry character sounds like a complete clown. Yet he can write proper sentences. it would appear something is very definately 'off' with him. Is there some kind of history with him?
Just try to "interpret" these! Then you will some background.

. . . . . . . .
Can you give another example of that?  I've never seen a thing that would magnify the apparent size of something the farther it got away from you.  How exactly does that work?  I also don't see how it then dips below the horizon.  Also how then does the light strike the top of a mountain at sunrise and leave it last at sunset.
yeah, basically the light from the sun is focused at a > 0 degree angle, as it refracts through the humidity in our atmosphere it creates this optical illusion as well as rainbows. This effect is described in much more detail from Tom Bishop. You'll need to use the search tool to find additional reading. Fascinating stuff really.
And
. . . . . . . . . . .
That doesn't explain how the sun stays the same size as it supposedly moves away, perspective dictates it would get smaller.  Nor does it explain how the sun gradually dips below the horizon instead of blending with it.  In fact I can't really see what it does explain.
The sun is a convex mirror reflecting starlight along a uniform path - that unique optical property makes it appear the same size at varying distances.
And
The sun after/before twilight is behind a lot more of earths atmosphere than the stars are, the stars emit different light, and i don't know why I'm having to explain any of this.
And
Please do not respond to resolved threads, sukarol.
Thanks!
And
Please do not respond to resolved threads.
Thanks!
And
Thanks for your question but this thread is already marked as resolved.
And
I think this thread has been resolved and can be closed now.
Thanks everyone for your contributions, this thread chalks up in favor of FET. Lets keep quality questions like this coming!
And an unlimited posting of
ANOTHER VICTORY FOR FE!!!!
and there's more
www.google.com
Specific link please.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=google.com
Still translating all this stuff for me? Well have a go at this!
Antarctica is in every direction planar normal to the surface of the earth.
Still going?
The idea that water is weightless is absurd, but that's exactly what RET predicts. FET explains the heaviness of the oceans quite nicely.

He truly does come up with some exquisite lunacy. He is either a fabulous troll or deeply damaged.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2016, 03:45:48 AM »
I totally forgot you couldnt send me a pm while I had you ignored lol, if it makes you feel better you are the only person I have ever ignored.

It wasn't abusive dont be dishonest.

Why not call some other conspiricy nuts crazy for a change?

Edit.

Just read the whole message, sorry about your issues bro.

Edit.

This is the "abusive" PM.

I don't feel like I need to prove anything here however I have integrity and I deplore dishonesty.

I understand from your posts that you believe all conspiricy theorists to be schizophrenics who can't debate.

I challenge you to even try debating me and BHS on 9/11 should be easy to disprove a couple of "schizos"

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=67174.30

Plus, I'd like to take you down a notch or ten.

Make sure you bring your A game, may take more than calling us crazy but hey I hope you try.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 03:52:31 AM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2016, 04:10:33 AM »
Inconvenient facts obviously cause you pain. Only one other person bothered to criticise my schizophrenia claims and it was ironic that a few days later, he was making the exact same claims after it became exceedingly obvious. See? Cynics and sceptics can be convinced by evidence. And then there is you...

At least one of the people you are gaslighting does need real help as soon as possible, I agree on that one.

That's why you getting on and calling people things like "insane" "schizo" "crazy" just makes me explode. I thought as a published psychologist you might understand.

However I read through a lot of your posts out of curiousity and I honestly believe you are a troll now. You have literally contributed nothing except to your ego.

Part of me was just so angry a "psychologist" could throw around mental illness like a derogatory term for people he considered stupid.

That's gone now so cool, thanks.
I'm anti-judaism.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2016, 05:08:18 AM »
Every few years, RET keeps changing the position of Australia on their map. 600 feet this way, a couple miles this way, sometimes moving it hundreds of miles - just to try to keep it accurate with the round earth theory.

Their reason: it's floating away.

Aside from the absurdity of a giant mass of silicates, iron, and other heavy metals floating across the oceans - don't you RE'ers get concerned that your maps are never accurate?

FET has no such inconsistencies.

You do realise that most of the time you seem to post completely unfounded absurdities and then claim those absurdities are a "clear victory for the FE"!

If that's a victory, I'd hate to see a defeat.

Please quote your basis for claiming both of these "a couple miles this way, sometimes moving it hundreds of miles" or I'll be tempted to call you out as a bare-faced liar!

I am still waiting for the sources of your ridiculous statements.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2016, 05:17:53 AM »
Every few years, RET keeps changing the position of Australia on their map. 600 feet this way, a couple miles this way, sometimes moving it hundreds of miles - just to try to keep it accurate with the round earth theory.

Aside from the absurdity of a giant mass of silicates, iron, and other heavy metals floating across the oceans - don't you RE'ers get concerned that your maps are never accurate?

I answer you stupid assertions and I don't even get a comment.

You seem to claim everywhere that "FET has no such inconsistencies."
Really the whole Flat Earth Hypothesis is simple full of "such inconsistencies", that you try to explain away with preposterous guesses.

So clearly, at least on the basis of consistency the Globe is obviously the VICTOR by a country mile, urban kilometer or Grecian Stadium - whichever floats your leaky boat!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2016, 05:45:22 AM »

I have explained the 600 foot map coordinate adjustment and the very small drift, but the rest is unsubstantiated rubbish with its "couple miles this way, sometimes moving it hundreds of miles"!

Yes, Australia moving north by 5.6 cm/year, see
Quote from: Wikipedia
Indo-Australian Plate
The eastern part (Australia) is moving northward at the rate of 5.6 cm (2.2 in) per year while the western part (India) is moving only at the rate of 3.7 cm (1.5 in) per year due to the impediment of the Himalayas. This differential movement has resulted in the compression of the former plate near its center at Sumatra and the division into the Indian and Australian Plates.
Big deal!

But, what about the San Andreas Fault in California?
Quote from: LIVE SCIENCE, Becky Oskin
San Andreas Fault Facts
On the west side of the fault sits most of California's population, riding the Pacific Plate northwest while the rest of North America inches south. The Pacific Plate is moving to the northwest at 3 inches (8 centimeters) each year, and the North American Plate is heading south at about 1 inch (2.3 cm) per year.

Now you cannot deny THAT one! I have lived there for 12 months, so I have a bit of "local" knowledge.

Part of California is moving north west crashing into the rest, which is moving south -  talk about a train wreck!

Now, Mr Narcberry what do you have to say about that one. It can't be fixed by changing a few map coordinates!

They do say "Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise". You must be deliriously blissful.

So, what do I end up with now? Three posts in row - maybe that will wake up our sleeping troll!

Globetrotter

• Open-minded: receptive to arguments or ideas
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2016, 09:40:27 AM »
 Narcberry, there are phenomenons so-called "earthquakes". Guess, what causes them. No such thing on flat earth?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:45:32 AM by Globetrotter »
"If you insist it is a spinning globe, then why are you here?" - Simple. To counter the misinformation you are spreading to uneducated, and gullible people. It is the duty of every thinking person to oppose those who would spread lies.

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2016, 04:01:36 PM »
Inconvenient facts obviously cause you pain. Only one other person bothered to criticise my schizophrenia claims and it was ironic that a few days later, he was making the exact same claims after it became exceedingly obvious. See? Cynics and sceptics can be convinced by evidence. And then there is you...

At least one of the people you are gaslighting does need real help as soon as possible, I agree on that one.

That's why you getting on and calling people things like "insane" "schizo" "crazy" just makes me explode. I thought as a published psychologist you might understand.

However I read through a lot of your posts out of curiousity and I honestly believe you are a troll now. You have literally contributed nothing except to your ego.

Part of me was just so angry a "psychologist" could throw around mental illness like a derogatory term for people he considered stupid.

That's gone now so cool, thanks.

Try thinking this through logically - even though this place tends to ignore such concepts. Of all the conspiracy theories, this is the bottom of the barrel because Round Earth isnt a theory. It is a fact that is well and truly proven, including by individual observation. In all my time here I have not seen anyone ever convince a flat-earther of a single thing. Not one thing. Nobody. There is your first clue.

In addition, many (although not all) write at a level that indicates that they are not stupid nor uneducated. But they still believe in and promote an idea that is impossible and clearly debunked. They also do so with a passion that belies a mere troll. And then there are those who literally look at a curved horizon and declare confidently 'see! the horizon is flat'. And of course there is also that select little group that 'just knows...' the earth is flat ie they hear voices that confirm it. There is your second clue.

At what point do you or anyone else conclude there is something mentally awry?  There is in fact, no other option open.

My personal philosophy and one I take with me to work is that telling people 'there, there, everything is okay. You are just a bit different' is an evil act that harms the client. Truth can heal even if it hurts. But lies... they only ever hurt.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2016, 07:14:59 PM »
Apology for your dishonesty accepted.

All you are doing is re-inforcing the disgusting stigma behind mental illness, you are dissuading the people who do need help by calling them derogatory names.

My mother has schizophrenia, if I believed calling her "crazy" and other insulting names would help her trust me I would.

You should be ashamed of yourself in my humble opinion.

Edit.

Sorry for spamming up this thread.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2016, 07:39:57 PM »
Maybe australia is secretly holding a vast supply of Helium, and the united states is holding it there in order to manipulate the global shortage. That would explain why it floats.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2016, 07:49:26 PM »

No answer Mr Narcberry? Are we then to conclude that this was a deceptive post, purely fabricated to make the Globe look ridiculous?

Well, maybe you should look in the mirror to see where that egg yolk is dripping!

You have been very quiet for a couple of days. If you are on a vacation I guess we can wait till you get back for your abject apology.
Though you have been around long enough to see replies to your silly post.

Your posts are making the Flat earth look quite ridiculous, just tellin'.

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2016, 09:18:58 PM »

No answer Mr Narcberry? Are we then to conclude that this was a deceptive post, purely fabricated to make the Globe look ridiculous?

Well, maybe you should look in the mirror to see where that egg yolk is dripping!

You have been very quiet for a couple of days. If you are on a vacation I guess we can wait till you get back for your abject apology.
Though you have been around long enough to see replies to your silly post.

Your posts are making the Flat earth look quite ridiculous, just tellin'.

This forum needs quote notifications.

Vote here https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68178.0
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2016, 09:30:36 PM »
Apology for your dishonesty accepted.

All you are doing is re-inforcing the disgusting stigma behind mental illness, you are dissuading the people who do need help by calling them derogatory names.

My mother has schizophrenia, if I believed calling her "crazy" and other insulting names would help her trust me I would.

You should be ashamed of yourself in my humble opinion.

Edit.

Sorry for spamming up this thread.

Do you think you have a monopoly on family with mental illness? Did it ever occur to you that my strong position on this might be because I have both a mother and sister afflicted with such an illness but which is acerbated by the refusal to get it treated.

Grow a set and move on. You will disagree with a whole lot of people in your lifetime and a lot of them will be right.

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2016, 09:31:27 PM »
Maybe australia is secretly holding a vast supply of Helium, and the united states is holding it there in order to manipulate the global shortage. That would explain why it floats.

Sadly, that makes more sense than some of the alternative theories that abound.

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2016, 09:41:43 PM »
My personal philosophy and one I take with me to work is that telling people 'there, there, everything is okay. You are just a bit different' is an evil act that harms the client. Truth can heal even if it hurts. But lies... they only ever hurt.

1. These are not your clients. This is an internet forum.
2. Just because it is harmful to lie doesn't mean you have to tell the brutal truth about everything. You can choose to say nothing. Do you go around telling ugly people they are ugly?
3. Yes, we get it. You think everyone here is mentally ill. Great. Thanks. Very helpful. Now please shut up about it.

I don't care if you are really a professional psychologist or not. But if you are, you are the least mature psychologist I have ever seen, and you are not a credit to your profession. Is that enough truth for you?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2016, 10:16:23 PM »
Cheers Totes, you are both a gentleman and a scholar.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 10:19:27 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2016, 10:18:04 PM »

I don't care if you are really a professional psychologist or not. But if you are, you are the least mature psychologist I have ever seen, and you are not a credit to your profession. Is that enough truth for you?

Quoted for truth.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2016, 11:12:20 PM »

1. These are not your clients. This is an internet forum.
2. Just because it is harmful to lie doesn't mean you have to tell the brutal truth about everything. You can choose to say nothing. Do you go around telling ugly people they are ugly?
3. Yes, we get it. You think everyone here is mentally ill. Great. Thanks. Very helpful. Now please shut up about it.

Do you have an alternative explanation for what is said on here?  And let's face it, who else is telling these people about the dangers they are embracing? Jane who enables and builds them up? Or the people who debunk everything they say to absolutely no avail?

Many of you are just here for fun - to laugh at the idiots. IS that some kind of moral high ground that you are going to use to criticise me?

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2016, 11:14:39 PM »

Quoted for truth.

The stupid FEers are not the only ignorant dopes apparently unable to read. I have stated numerous times that I am NOT a practising psychologist but have researched and published in the field. This is no different to how FEers ask the same questions time and time again getting the exact same answers all to no avail.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2016, 11:23:07 PM »
Citation please, I am sure I remember you saying you had a degree.

Perhaps I just inferred it, so basically you are just calling people crazy because you are a dick?

I read a lot, I would never presume to imply that reading books makes me qualified to do the actual job.

Trying to learn some of the maths for GR atm, it is way over my head, read quite a few books now, (they are quite expensive even to rent.) I wouldn't dream of trying an argument from authority like you seem to in every single one of your posts.

Oh and you can thank this forum for my renewed interest in physics.

Another win for the FE!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 11:25:25 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2016, 12:06:39 AM »

Perhaps I just inferred it, so basically you are just calling people crazy because you are a dick?

I read a lot, I would never presume to imply that reading books makes me qualified to do the actual job.

Trying to learn some of the maths for GR atm, it is way over my head, read quite a few books now, (they are quite expensive even to rent.) I wouldn't dream of trying an argument from authority like you seem to in every single one of your posts.

Another win for the FE!

I do have a degree. And in todays lesson we learn that there are *gasp* many different degrees around. And to be a licensed Psychologist in Australia you have to have the equivalent of 6 years university training. Most do so with a PhD but some choose the Master's route.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2016, 12:11:39 AM »
So you are not qualified to diagnose people but try to on this forum.

Noted.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2016, 12:13:41 AM »

Another win for the FE!

Good for you getting back into physics. Physics and maths essentially explain the universe. BTW I did physics at university, but seeing how Physicsteacher was treated by the loons, I have not bothered to enter those kinds of debates. Since they cannot understand perspective, how are they ever going to understand Partial Dimensional Cosmology or the Time-variant version of the Standard Model of Matter?

« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2016, 12:16:14 AM »

Noted.

If I see a leg bent at 90 degrees do I need to be a Medical Doctor to diagnose a broken leg? Do you need to be a licensed plumber to diagnose a broken pipe when water is pouring out your bathroom wall?

If you want to debate anything you  are going to have to discard your own version of the pitiful Appeal to Authority.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2016, 12:20:53 AM »
"Physics teacher" didn't under basic physics or FoR there were a lot of RE "loons" tearing him apart also.

Also this.

Noted.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 12:25:22 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2016, 12:31:40 AM »
Relax guys. Narcberry ran away crying from this thread so the thread can die now.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2016, 01:18:35 AM »
Relax guys. Narcberry ran away crying from this thread so the thread can die now.
So can we claim a clear victory for the Globe?

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2016, 01:30:22 AM »
Please stop posting in this thread, it has been resolved.

Victory for RE!!!

Did I do this right?
AMA: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68045.0

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's not real.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2016, 02:01:07 AM »
Rounders are playing a puzzle game: This part to the left, ooops incompatible with the part on left, so it is to the right... hmm its okey now, compatible with local map... merge them, oops there is not enought room for Australia, keep it a bit right... Hmm thats okey now. we can fool idiots with this.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2016, 02:02:45 AM »
So can we claim a clear victory for the Globe?
Might as well.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.