USA vs Russia and China. Who will win?

Russia & China
0 (0%)
Wise
10 (83.3%)
USA
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Warning to US government and next governments!

• 130 Replies

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Re: Warning to US government and next governments!
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2016, 10:56:33 AM »
Trump's proposed tax plan would just make the march to corporations taking over small and middle business owners much worse. The bulk of his tax savings would end up in the top % of earners, which would be the corporate executive, the fund managers, etc. The bottom 80% would see meager tax burden relief. What's worse, his tax plan creates a giant revenue vacuum which would drastically reduce the funding to a lot of programs, or would completely eradicate some programs.

And some programs could use that...we have WAY too many entitlement programs.

You are also over simplifying his plan..there is much more to it than that. He makes it sound simple, but that is just the way he speaks because he is a show man and not a politician. Plus he knows the average Americans intelligence and patience for listening.

Pence and a few other Republicans will be more responsible for actually hashing out the realistic details. Though the few outlines I have seen, looks about 60 percent complete
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2016, 11:02:02 AM »
SCG, on the campaign trail, Rotten Hillary says a lot of things that are completely different from what she says behind closed doors to her benefactors.  She would lose a lot of votes if she said she wanted to confiscate your guns at the debates, so she plays it off saying that she just wants to take the guns from the terrorists, but in front of democrats, she tells them she wants Austrailian gun control.  She will lie and say she did not say that, regardless of all of the videos in which she said exactly that, all the way up  until the point where she is collecting your firearms so the terrorists don't take them from you.  She lies and lies about lying.

Even if she said such things behind closed doors, there's no way she can round up the guns without Congress. Not even with an executive order. If it came down to it, the states would refuse to comply.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2016, 11:10:35 AM »
SCG, on the campaign trail, Rotten Hillary says a lot of things that are completely different from what she says behind closed doors to her benefactors.  She would lose a lot of votes if she said she wanted to confiscate your guns at the debates, so she plays it off saying that she just wants to take the guns from the terrorists, but in front of democrats, she tells them she wants Austrailian gun control.  She will lie and say she did not say that, regardless of all of the videos in which she said exactly that, all the way up  until the point where she is collecting your firearms so the terrorists don't take them from you.  She lies and lies about lying.

Even if she said such things behind closed doors, there's no way she can round up the guns without Congress. Not even with an executive order. If it came down to it, the states would refuse to comply.

The Austrailians probably thought nobody would comply, as well, until the few that tried got thrown in jail for decades or suicided, I mean killed, for standing up for their rights.  Ask raninoz how many firearms he has. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2016, 11:14:36 AM »

The Austrailians probably thought nobody would comply, as well, until the few that tried got thrown in jail for decades or suicided, I mean killed, for standing up for their rights.  Ask raninoz how many firearms he has.

I know there are some Australians who have firearms, I see them on the TV herding their sheep!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2016, 11:15:47 AM »
So you want to send a person to the top executive seat in the nation who has half-cocked ideas and doesn't know how to make his plans work if he even had them fully flushed out?  I understand the benefit of other people having input, but if nearly 50% of your plan isn't even your idea, you have 0 business being in charge.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2016, 11:39:48 AM »
So you want to send a person to the top executive seat in the nation who has half-cocked ideas and doesn't know how to make his plans work if he even had them fully flushed out?  I understand the benefit of other people having input, but if nearly 50% of your plan isn't even your idea, you have 0 business being in charge.

I do agree with this....Trump is not the sharpest crayon in the box. There are 50 people I could pick without thinking I would rather be there. However, it's not an option. Going independent or write in only helps one of them win.

Having an idiot in office is much better than having Hillary. Plus pence and some of the people surrounding him are quite sharp. So in a best world scenario, maybe they will be able to turn Trump's rantings into some workable ideas.

Worst case, he does nothing and grid locks Congress. Still better than the cesspool Hillary will create.

Or even worst yet start a war with the Russia China juggernaut....

We are stuck with shit right now during a point in American history we can't afford it. So I am just working to minimize the damage and have something left of America in 4 years.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:41:51 AM by Babyhighspeed »

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2016, 12:13:01 PM »
Having the mindset that voting 3rd party just gives the other guy the election is exactly what is wrong with American politics.  The number of people that don't like either Trump or Hillary out numbers the people that like either one. If that massive portion of the electorate would just refuse to hold their noses, we wouldn't have either in office. I say this knowing full well that the 2 major contenders for 3rd party are also horrible picks, but both are lightyears ahead of both HI'll are and Trump.

At this point I'm hoping Hillary wins, has a Watergate like moment and is forced out leaving Kaine to run the country. That is the only plausible road where both Hillary and Trump are kept out of office.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2016, 12:25:59 PM »
Having the mindset that voting 3rd party just gives the other guy the election is exactly what is wrong with American politics.  The number of people that don't like either Trump or Hillary out numbers the people that like either one. If that massive portion of the electorate would just refuse to hold their noses, we wouldn't have either in office. I say this knowing full well that the 2 major contenders for 3rd party are also horrible picks, but both are lightyears ahead of both HI'll are and Trump.

At this point I'm hoping Hillary wins, has a Watergate like moment and is forced out leaving Kaine to run the country. That is the only plausible road where both Hillary and Trump are kept out of office.

If Americans started to get it about expanding their horizons on what party to choose I would absolutely consider an independent as an option. It's just not feasible right now. So have to be a little strategic until then.

And you want to put water behind kaine? He seems to be more of a yes man dufus to me. Though honestly I don't know much about him.

Sadly, and I never thought i would say this, I would assume to leave obama in office rather than a chance of getting Hillary. For some reason, I don't see him as a bad guy I don't know. Maybe i am wrong

Alexandra1973

• Christian geocentrist. Round or flat--not sure!
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2016, 09:12:46 AM »
I'm pretty much an alt-righter (I'm not anti-Semitic though) and I'm voting third party.

Darrell Castle (Constitution Party) is getting my vote.  Meh, the elections would likely be rigged anyway.  I vote my conscience, not on the horse I think is going to win.

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2016, 01:20:02 PM »

Going independent or write in only helps one of them win.

Huh...you know what else helps one of them win?  Voting for one of them!
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

Bom Tishop

« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2016, 07:58:55 AM »

The way the system is right now...voting for independent/green/write in only helps either the Republican or Democrat win

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2016, 03:03:09 AM »

The way the system is right now...voting for independent/green/write in only helps either the Republican or Democrat win
And that's why the system needs to change.
AMA: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68045.0

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's not real.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2016, 06:39:58 PM »
And that's why the system needs to change.

This you will receive no rebuttal from me on....ideal, but it's a long way away.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2016, 04:04:12 AM »
Drinking age has been raised.
Smoking age has been raised.

Because young people make bad decisions.

Raise the voting age to 34.

And pass a credit check to vote.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 04:08:04 AM by Bullwinkle »

Bom Tishop

« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2016, 05:14:20 AM »
Drinking age has been raised.
Smoking age has been raised.

Because young people make bad decisions.

Raise the voting age to 34.

And pass a credit check to vote.
Lmao!!!! If this happened trump would win with a landslide ..

Might even get a decent batch of candidates to choose from

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2016, 01:35:48 PM »
Surprised.

USA & China & Russia & Intikam wins.

Because all of them were supporting to Trump.  ;)

As a result this topic was a perception study. As everybody see that perception study not only a job for NASA / rounder trolls. If we want to do it, be sure we do it better.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2016, 12:54:12 AM »
The US infrastructure had collapsed. The USA And Canada were no longer refered to as nations.

http://worldtruth.tv/time-traveler-who-spent-2-years-in-the-future-2749-tells-all/

I don't know Al Bielek gone to the future or not. But i know the future is written and there is no place for liar rounders there. So i invite all of you rounders to defend truth, if you continue be alive for you and your generation.

This is a friendly advice if you accept.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2016, 08:40:09 PM »
This is a friendly advice if you accept.

I accept. What should I do next?
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2016, 01:35:22 PM »
Mission accomplished.

So i'll wait for something change with Trump.

Today i readen an assassin possibility about him on Guardian.

I want to trust new management of USA. So i'll wait for they keep their promises.

I got two different invitations from a TV channel and a government organization. But i keeping them wait, because of my promise. I don't change my promise, you do not change too. Send Obama and his abettors to prison or what they deserved.

I'm playing on possibilities of banned here. This is a signal if you understand.

And this warn proved that word:

"If we want something will done, just we order them". This was not a chance. Because i currently don't belive on chance.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 01:38:34 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2016, 02:11:13 PM »
Does anyone have an Intikam-English translator?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2016, 02:31:02 PM »
Does anyone have an Intikam-English translator?

Yes.

Input: <literally anything he says>
Output: "I am batshit crazy"

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2016, 02:47:01 PM »
I got two different invitations from a TV channel ...

Tosh.O ?

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2016, 03:18:08 PM »

Tosh.O ?

LMAO.  I'd give my left nut to see that.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2016, 07:17:12 PM »
USA:  haz under new management's

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2016, 05:17:18 AM »

Tosh.O ?

LMAO.  I'd give my left nut to see that.

NASA agents too. I did not decided it yet.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 05:19:15 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2016, 05:18:34 AM »
USA:  haz under new management's

yeah man yeah. I'm moving calmly. I am calm. I'm moving like nothing has changed. I'm calm like everything has changed. So I'm cautious. If there is cautious, there is success.

I'm acting as nothing is changed but timing is important.

Obama is on duty till 20 january. Before it nothing has changed for me. I look at what is done. With Obama or Trump. I am hopeful to Flyinn , but i don't trust him. because i already don't trust anyone except God. So Putin started to armament. I do not look at the technical details but a world war is close. American people are thinking the danger as far. But this thinking isin't true. You should not forget that Russia and US are neighbor and Russia still has the world's most advanced missiles and land army.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 05:20:22 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2016, 05:19:36 AM »
What if you are the NASA agent? 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 05:21:08 AM by jroa »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2016, 05:23:27 AM »
It seems like  a hard question, but it doesn't. I suggest you don't trust anyone like i do, including me.

But NASA is in the side of CIA and Hillary and they had lost. FBI supported Trump like i did. Because Hillary is a guiltiy, i belive it and FBI believes too. As you see that i'm on the same side of FBI.

If you did to say if i'm on FBI, it was has a possibility but NASA is impossible in my opinion.  :)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2016, 05:30:19 AM »
It seems like  a hard question

That is what she said, lolol

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2016, 05:32:22 AM »
I don't believe how did i mistake like that.  But i still don't trust anyone, also you are. :)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1