USA vs Russia and China. Who will win?

Russia & China
0 (0%)
Wise
10 (83.3%)
USA
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Warning to US government and next governments!

• 130 Replies
?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
Re: Warning to US government and next governments!
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2016, 05:03:29 AM »
Well, if you can look at how he's operated his business ventures over the past few decades and still think he's an honest man, I don't know what to say about it. I think at this point people just see what they want to see. 

But he does say what he thinks and basically thumbs his nose at the PC police and gets away with it. That's a good thing about him IMO.

As far as who should become president I would say there are no good options at this point.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2016, 09:17:06 AM »
Well, if you can look at how he's operated his business ventures over the past few decades and still think he's an honest man, I don't know what to say about it. I think at this point people just see what they want to see. 

But he does say what he thinks and basically thumbs his nose at the PC police and gets away with it. That's a good thing about him IMO.

As far as who should become president I would say there are no good options at this point.

Why is it such a great thing that he says what he thinks when most of it is inaccurate? Also, what you consider PC is basically having manners, it seems.  Do you think it's a matter of being politically incorrect when he bragged of grabbing women by the pussy? Or when he claimed a judge couldn't be impartial because he is Mexican? Or when he did the retard dance to make fun of a disabled reporter? 

Why is is such a good thing that he thumbs his nose at the "PC police"? This is a question I'd really like answered. It seems like the notion of political correctness has expanded to include any type of rude words and/or behavior.

What I thought PC meant - avoiding being critical of a person/religion/organization/whatever to avoid pissing the tribe off.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2016, 12:19:24 PM »

Why is it such a great thing that he says what he thinks when most of it is inaccurate? Also, what you consider PC is basically having manners, it seems.  Do you think it's a matter of being politically incorrect when he bragged of grabbing women by the pussy? Or when he claimed a judge couldn't be impartial because he is Mexican? Or when he did the retard dance to make fun of a disabled reporter? 

Why is is such a good thing that he thumbs his nose at the "PC police"? This is a question I'd really like answered. It seems like the notion of political correctness has expanded to include any type of rude words and/or behavior.

What I thought PC meant - avoiding being critical of a person/religion/organization/whatever to avoid pissing the tribe off.

Trump is more anti SJW.

Space cowgirl..... do you prefer Hillary?

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2016, 12:49:09 PM »
Hmm... tough choice.

Bernie was my guy but 'twas not meant to be.

Trump, yes I suppose he could be construed as anti-SJW.  On the other hand Trump has pledged to not only legalize murdering civilians in war time but requiring it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-reiterates-desire-to-murder-terrorists-families-a6912496.html

Clinton, we seem to have a candidate here who's going into the presidency as corrupt as Nixon was when he was forced out.

This sentiment comes up every single election so it's kind of lost it's meaning but it feels like we're being given a choice to being stabbed in the face or strangled to death.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2016, 12:57:19 PM »

The things you mentioned are definitely politically incorrect and he does seem to be getting away with them to a far greater extent than your average politician. But they also go well beyond being just politically incorrect. I do not find those comments appealing at all. But that is just a small fraction of the comments he has made and let's be honest, just about everything Trump says would be politically incorrect if anyone else said it. But let me be clear, I do not have a good opinion of Donald Trump. I just mentioned one aspect that I find appealing. (Except when he goes too far with it.)

To me political correctness is when people dance around controversial issues and won't state their convictions on an issue. Often they will even take a position publicly that they actually don't even agree with at all. And they do this because they calculate that the political cost of stating their true convictions is too high. I think our leaders should state their real convictions on issues and I think society shouldn't be bullying them into caving in by roasting anyone who disagrees with the trending opinion.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2016, 01:24:00 PM »
Well, here's the thing - if you're in the US and you say something that pisses people off (for whatever reason) we the people have the constitutional right to roast you for it! It's a lovely right to have. Donald Trump would like to take that right away from people, he wants to "open up" the libel laws to make it easier to sue people for what they say. I'm really not sure how anyone thinks he's anti SJW, he acts an awful lot like them sometimes.

It seems that we have the same definition of political correctness. I do think it's a bad thing when people are afraid to call bullshit on bullshit! There are many issues that need to be discussed honestly, but that's not happening because to discuss honestly is to invite harassment. 

Also, yes zombie dude, I do prefer Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. I completely understand why people don't like her. If she were running against almost anyone else... but she isn't. Donald Trump is a nightmare.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2016, 01:43:31 PM »
Well, here's the thing - if you're in the US and you say something that pisses people off (for whatever reason) we the people have the constitutional right to roast you for it! It's a lovely right to have.

Well in theory that sounds good. There seems too be way too much "mob mentality" though. Whoever is able to incite the "mob" wins. This is usually whoever has the media on their side.

I don't pretend to have a solution. I am not suggesting that we have our rights and freedoms taken away. I might be in favor of some method of getting the media to inform the public instead of trying to manipulate them. I don't know what method that would be though.

I don't like Trump but the whole fiasco is kind of fun to watch.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2016, 01:48:50 PM »
I agree with you about the media. I don't know how we could make them do their jobs. Once the media companies began conglomerating the quality of information we get from them went down the toilet. Now all they care about is selling advertising. No matter which news channel you watch, or paper you read, they're all owned by very small number of media corporations.

getrealzommb

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2016, 03:53:07 PM »

Also, yes zombie dude, I do prefer Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. I completely understand why people don't like her. If she were running against almost anyone else... but she isn't. Donald Trump is a nightmare.

WOW.
You're right.... I dont like her, But mostly I DO NOT TRUST HER!

Voting for Hillary is a vote for More corruption, More scandals, More lies, More Untouchable government. and Probably WW3  and the end of the world as we know it.
The woman has an itchy trigger finger and is the most paranoid about Russia and Putin than any other leader ever.

Once she has them nuke codes..... first excuse.... adeus, arrivederci, ciao, auf Wiedersehen, au revoir, sayonara GOODBYE WORLD.

Is that a risk you Hillary supporters awe willing to take?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 03:56:34 PM by getrealzommb »

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2016, 04:15:43 PM »
Alarmism is rife on both sides. WW3, goodbye world if she gets in, but Trump would never let something like that happen... I mean REALLY?

The guy has the thinnest skin imaginable, and a penchant for revenge. Let's not pretend he's more stable than someone who has spent the past several years talking to and negotiating with people that have said mean things to her without going on a 3am Twitter tirade or threatening to sue into oblivion. It could just as easily be said that Trump will bring about WW3 and the apocalypse.

It's a shitty choice, don't get me wrong. But at least for me, it's an easy shitty choice to make.

getrealzommb

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2016, 04:31:22 PM »
Alarmism is rife on both sides. WW3, goodbye world if she gets in, but Trump would never let something like that happen... I mean REALLY?

The guy has the thinnest skin imaginable, and a penchant for revenge. Let's not pretend he's more stable than someone who has spent the past several years talking to and negotiating with people that have said mean things to her without going on a 3am Twitter tirade or threatening to sue into oblivion. It could just as easily be said that Trump will bring about WW3 and the apocalypse.

It's a shitty choice, don't get me wrong. But at least for me, it's an easy shitty choice to make.

I'm hoping you are just naive and uninformed. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2016, 04:36:03 PM »
Hillary Clinton is more paranoid about Russia than the leaders were during the cold war?  Wow, learn something new on the internet every day! I guess she's got Joseph McCarthy beat, now. Soon she'll be rounding up celebrities for being secret gay commies.

As for the nukes and WW3, Trump is the one who said he wouldn't take using nuclear weapons off the table. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2016, 04:45:44 PM »

This changes everything. His healthcare plan is brilliant.

(I realize the ACA has not worked out so well)

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2016, 04:52:54 PM »
Hillary Clinton is more paranoid about Russia than the leaders were during the cold war?  Wow, learn something new on the internet every day! I guess she's got Joseph McCarthy beat, now. Soon she'll be rounding up celebrities for being secret gay commies.

As for the nukes and WW3, Trump is the one who said he wouldn't take using nuclear weapons off the table. 

No president in in more than 70 years has taken using nuclear weapons off the table.  :(

getrealzommb

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2016, 05:01:18 PM »
1. Clinton blames Russia for DNC hack,

2. "President Putin’s fears that war will be the result if Hillary Clinton is elected as the next US president, this report explains, is based upon her being a war-hawk adherent to the Permanent War Economy the United States instituted in the closing years of World War II to sustain its global economic power, but since its institution, in 1944, has led to the deaths of millions of innocent people the world over and left entire nations in ruin and abject poverty."

3. Just watch Clinton blame Russia for everything.

4. Plenty of footage of her hating putin.

5. "The infamous Clinton reset button for US-Russian relations turned out this week to be the other proverbial red button used to launch nuclear missiles. Wikileaks documents that will be covered in this series of articles reveal a chain of wars that started due to Hillary Clinton’s diplomacy."

6. "Hillary’s Wars exploded this week when Russian President Vladimir Putin terminated nuclear disarmament agreements that existed between Russia and the United States"

Syria
 "Hillary Clinton and her State Department were actively arming Islamic jihadists, which includes the Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria.
Clinton has repeatedly denied these claims, including during multiple statements while under oath in front of the United States Senate.
WikiLeaks release of Clintons Emails prove this."

She lies..... Even to congress

Dead Broke – In an interview, Clinton stated that she “came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.” Something even the left-leaning Politifact found to be false.

Sniper Fire – During the 2008 campaign, Clinton said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia during the ’90s. She went so far as to claim her group ran “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” Video of her actual arrival surfaced showing a very calm scene instead, and the Democrat would quickly say she simply misspoke.

Immigrant Grandparents – When discussing immigrant stories, Clinton asserted that “all my grandparents… came over here.” It was another story Politifact said was false, as only one of her grandparents was an immigrant.

Sir Edmund Hillary – Seems Clinton can’t even bring herself to tell the truth about her own name. She claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first men to climb Mt. Everest. One small problem though, the explorer didn’t climb Everest until Clinton was 6 years old.

The Few, The Proud, The Marines – Very recently, Clinton claimed to have been turned down by the Marines when she applied in 1975. Washington Post fact-checkers quickly realized the absurdity that a rising legal star at the time, and soon to be wife of Bill Clinton, would drop everything and ship off with the Marines. They gave her a couple of Pinocchios for her tall tale.

Secret E-Mails – Former Secretary of State Clinton claimed her infamous private e-mail server was set up in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.” A federal judge disagreed, saying Clinton “violated government policy” when she used a private server to store official State Department messages.

Benghazi – Clearly the most reprehensible lie of them all – Clinton failed to tell the truth about a terrorist attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi. She claimed for weeks, standing over the flag-draped coffins of murdered Americans, that an insensitive YouTube video had incited the violence that occurred that night. Why? Because a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 – which it was – would have destroyed President Obama’s re-election chances. 

Hmmmm, at the end of the day it’s worth it to Clinton to tell a politically expedient lie, so long as her party can stay in power. and she becomes leader hay? At least its not trump  ::)

Why not sway people by hook or by crook - Rigging the Election

« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 05:53:12 PM by getrealzommb »

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2016, 05:09:45 PM »
Clinton isn't the only one saying Russia was behind the hacks.

And "Hillary lies so vote for Trump" isn't a bandwagon I can jump on. They both lie to try and work deals in their own favor.

I'm not trying to change your mind. And I'm not going to insult you by calling you naïve and uninformed.

People get so entrenched in supporting their "team" that reality just goes out the window. The Democrats and Republicans both. It's a big part of why US politics is such a shit show right now.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 05:17:14 PM by boydster »

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2016, 05:13:43 PM »
Be careful, or Hillary will have to suicide you!

getrealzommb

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2016, 05:28:01 PM »

Ha. I may have shot myself in the back of the head with a long barreled gun.

Good luck with buying guns after Hillary has control.

Clinton isn't the only one saying Russia was behind the hacks.

And "Hillary lies so vote for Trump" isn't a bandwagon I can jump on. They both lie to try and work deals in their own favor.
Sounds a legit reason to me. This person is going to be running a superpower..... Trump is the more genuine of the two with his own money funding a lot of his campaign. He has more to loose

I'm not trying to change your mind. And I'm not going to insult you by calling you naïve and uninformed.

I clearly have taken time to research. I have chose the moral high ground. Hillary should be in prison.

People get so entrenched in supporting their "team" that reality just goes out the window. The Democrats and Republicans both. It's a big part of why US politics is such a shit show right now.

I have no Team..... no dog in the race.... I am in the UK. But Clinton's whole persona makes my skin crawl.

And the whole reason American politics are shit is because of Corruption. Nobody is more corrupt than career politicians.... and in particular Hillary Clinton.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 05:44:25 PM by getrealzommb »

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2016, 05:40:17 PM »

3 times!

getrealzommb

« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2016, 05:46:15 PM »

3 times!

:P And one post mortem in the chest?

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2016, 05:48:45 PM »
You don't have to live here to identify or sympathize with a party's politics. And based on the... length... of your posts, you seem to have picked a side that you sympathize with. So where does that leave us? Are you and I going to agree after this? No. Will it matter? Not a bit. And are Trump or Clinton having to spend their time on online forums actually defending their positions and policies? HA! The more people fight over who gets to sit on the throne, the less people work together to actually get the change they say they want.

Good luck buying guns, you say. So Hillary is anti-second-amendment in your estimation. And I get why you would say that, even if I think you're going back into Alarmism Land. But then, if we're already playing fast and loose with words like that, Trump is anti-first-amendment. So either way, the Bill of Rights is under attack. Again, it's alarmist tactics though. Regardless of who becomes president, Americans will buy guns and freedom of speech/press won't disappear.

FWIW, I agree about career politicians.

Good luck with your Brexit. You have enough on your plate. ;) Don't let this election get under your skin. The better choices have fallen by the wayside and we're left with what we're left with. No matter who wins, they won't get much done. Maybe we'll take the opportunity to do something about it in 2020. I sure hope so.

getrealzommb

« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2016, 06:01:42 PM »
You don't have to live here to identify or sympathize with a party's politics. And based on the... length... of your posts, you seem to have picked a side that you sympathize with. So where does that leave us? Are you and I going to agree after this? No. Will it matter? Not a bit. And are Trump or Clinton having to spend their time on online forums actually defending their positions and policies? HA! The more people fight over who gets to sit on the throne, the less people work together to actually get the change they say they want.

Good luck buying guns, you say. So Hillary is anti-second-amendment in your estimation. And I get why you would say that, even if I think you're going back into Alarmism Land. But then, if we're already playing fast and loose with words like that, Trump is anti-first-amendment. So either way, the Bill of Rights is under attack. Again, it's alarmist tactics though. Regardless of who becomes president, Americans will buy guns and freedom of speech/press won't disappear.

FWIW, I agree about career politicians.

Good luck with your Brexit. You have enough on your plate. ;) Don't let this election get under your skin. The better choices have fallen by the wayside and we're left with what we're left with. No matter who wins, they won't get much done. Maybe we'll take the opportunity to do something about it in 2020. I sure hope so.

I voted Brexit. Best move the UK has ever made. Now we Just need to submit artical 50 and get the fk out of dodge. The EU is an unelected rule maker that may as well be a dictatorship. Its going to be hard work but UK will benefit greatly being  outside the EU.

I'm looking forward to the USA following our lead, saying no to corruption and voting Trump.

Good luck
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 06:09:31 PM by getrealzommb »

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2016, 06:45:20 PM »

Is that a risk you Hillary supporters awe willing to take?

You understand the real threat she poses...and you don't even live in the States. She is so detached from reality she is beyond dangerous, not to mention corrupt to begin with..makes Trump look like an angel.

She will find a way to start conflict with Russia(which will include China), Putin has all but said bring it bitch "I repeat, I don't want war with America, but if that's what America wants, then there will be problems". There will be all losers in that horrible conflict.... Trump may take no bullshit and have thin skin, but at least he won't ryle the sleeping giant that is the Russia/China conglomerate. Also they will just be laughing at us with Hillary at the helm, they at least respect Trump. Plus he is married to a Russian lol.

Leaving these out....she will try and bankrupt small/medium business (me) and all like me, and really anyone whom has bust ass to do anything. She will empower the super corps even more, so they can strangle the rest of the businesses and remaining middle class out.

I am going to have to refer races and genders in 10 word names or go to jail. God help you if you need to talk about a black male transexual

"African Nigerian still questioning but identified as a female American male female american male"  This is just the beginning. Eventually you will have to read from a book so you don't goof up like cops deal with Miranda Rights.

These things are just the beginning to the plague she will bring on to the country.

Trump is Trump...I deal with people like him all the time. Wealthy hard core business man whom would sell his mom for her Hyde and borrow. Profit and winning is what he lives for, everything else is just a passing moment. He is a dreamer and likes to gloat as well as exaggerate.

A master show man (the sales man needs not know about the product they are selling, just how to sell it)..he has his flaws. However, there are many things good he represents.

I cannot think of one good thing Hillary represents, she is actually all of America's flaws encompassed in one being.

Just saw this....yes he is very narcissistic with his business. I am hoping he will use that approach with the States. It is not ideal but it could be used for a bit.

The way the tax code city/state/federal you have to play ahead and with every trick possible, or you will get put out of business. They are ravenous wolves and care not for you. Someone who doesn't own a business that is doing decent will not understand this and that is what Clinton PR is hoping for.

As for Trump...yeah....does he know business??

I started my business with 25,000 dollars...I was able to multiply that by about 290 times over the decade. Granted I could  reached a higher percentage, however I played a fair game, was honorable and fair. Stepped on no ones feet and paid all my vendors/employees ect....very fairly

Trump...started with a million dollars, turned it into about 7 billion dollars. That is a round number of 7000 times gain on his investment...that is monstrous.

One I got "trumped" in business.

Two, Trump knows business. How many feet he stepped on, people he didn't pay, enemies he made, etc etc....who knows, but he knows what needs to be done and will do it.

This got very scattered as I completely lost interest halfway through this post...sorry lol
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 07:17:45 PM by Babyhighspeed »
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2016, 01:26:38 AM »
Trump would not be able to get Jack Shit through Congress, except maybe some optimization of the committee and stuff.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2016, 07:57:51 AM »
Hillary should have had that wiener guy suicided a long time ago.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 08:44:00 AM by jroa »

Bom Tishop

« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2016, 08:40:10 AM »
Trump would not be able to get Jack Shit through Congress, except maybe some optimization of the committee and stuff.

More than likely he will get locked up on most things. Would take that over what Hillary will do any day.

Hillary should have had that wiener guy suicides a long time ago.

Funny thing is, she is probably thinking those exact thoughts this very moment lol.
"Damn, he should have shot himself 3 times in the back of the head"

It's never too late hill hill

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2016, 09:24:24 AM »
Right wing media have been scaremongering over the second amendment for 8 years now. It's great for gun sales, it's great for NRA memberships! It's not realistic, though. No major candidate is going to really go after guns.  Most regulations Clinton is calling for seem pretty mild, there are a few I disagree with. Even Trump agrees that terrorists shouldn't be allowed to buy guns.

1) background checks - most Americans agree that background checks should happen
2) closing gun show loopholes - I don't know what most Americans think about this, but maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing to require gun merchants to be licensed even if they're not selling guns from a store? I am a bit murky on the problems at gun shows, are they able to do proper background checks?
3) she wants to revoke the license of merchants found to be selling guns to criminals (this seems reasonable)
4) closing mental health loopholes - I almost put this in the bad idea column, because mental healthcare is terrible in the US. Someone going through a tough time, but later work it out, shouldn't have their rights taken from them. On the other hand, there are clearly people who shouldn't have access to guns ever.

Some of her gun ideas that I don't think are good, or may not work out

1) that domestic abusers/stalkers can't buy guns. It's not that I think these nutbars should have guns, but if they're not convicted felons you can't take their rights from them.
2) if someone is on the no fly list, they can't buy guns. The problem I have with this, is that there are people on the list who shouldn't be, and they have no recourse to get off the list. Authorities refuse to tell them why they're on the list.  If they could fix those errors, then I would be fine with it.
3) banning assault weapons - this won't happen, what even is an assault weapon? Military style, well are they really killing more people (domestically) than other types of guns? Most gun deaths are suicides. My opinion on assault weapons has gone back and forth over the years, but there's one in the gun safe in the bedroom. lol
4) holding gun makers and gun sellers responsible for crimes committed with the gun - no, fuck no. This idea won't even get proposed to congress, imo.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2016, 09:35:46 AM »
She will aim heavily at the second list of 1-4. She will more than likely achieve it. Her mentality.. Bars are held responsible for if they over serve someone, especially if they go cause a death. So why not do the same with guns.

The gun show loop hole has been closed in Texas already. If you sell over a certain amount of weapons per year you must do background checks. That doesn't stop the back alley, after the show sales though.

I am pretty right wing, however, have never understood the anger with background checks before weapons purchase. Does seem like a lot of fluff. Though it is no secret the government would love it that we have no firearms .

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2016, 10:36:18 AM »
SCG, on the campaign trail, Rotten Hillary says a lot of things that are completely different from what she says behind closed doors to her benefactors.  She would lose a lot of votes if she said she wanted to confiscate your guns at the debates, so she plays it off saying that she just wants to take the guns from the terrorists, but in front of democrats, she tells them she wants Austrailian gun control.  She will lie and say she did not say that, regardless of all of the videos in which she said exactly that, all the way up  until the point where she is collecting your firearms so the terrorists don't take them from you.  She lies and lies about lying. 

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2016, 10:46:49 AM »
Trump's proposed tax plan would just make the march to corporations taking over small and middle business owners much worse. The bulk of his tax savings would end up in the top % of earners, which would be the corporate executive, the fund managers, etc. The bottom 80% would see meager tax burden relief. What's worse, his tax plan creates a giant revenue vacuum which would drastically reduce the funding to a lot of programs, or would completely eradicate some programs.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.