USA vs Russia and China. Who will win?

Russia & China
0 (0%)
Wise
10 (83.3%)
USA
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Warning to US government and next governments!

• 130 Replies

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: Warning to US government and next governments!
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2016, 05:35:20 AM »
You seem like a hard nut to crack.  When will you come out of your shell?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2016, 05:52:26 AM »
By only a direct order. Because i don't want to hear the pretext of failure.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2016, 05:54:50 AM »
Hillary has to order you out of your shell?  ???

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2016, 05:55:22 AM »
Are you joke. I get order only by God. I'm evaluating signs. So i'm trying to do something by internet. (Command = estimate. Result = virtual.) If a direct order occurs then i move phsically. before it, it is a risk. So i didn't accept the invitations of TV channels yet. I'm still waiting. I am excited for that but i'm not an idiot.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 05:58:50 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2016, 06:03:04 AM »
I'm here for some insignias showing me be here and forcing me work on that, whereas i've followed instructions, God hepling me. If the orders be a direct order, this means God will defend me after i go to the screen. Because who order, he helps. Before he helps, you'll not see me on TV channels or founded a research organization. If you see me on a TV channel or my name by another way, be sure i got a direct order, but i don't say that. This is not a problem relevant with Hillary, Trump or Erdoghan. This is God's decision. I only follow it. By the way, nobody can damage me, but damage themselves.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2016, 06:03:47 AM »
Does God speak to you in your sleep, or does he pal around with you all day long? 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2016, 06:06:12 AM »
Lololol perception study.  Stop there i'm not crazy. :)

I think he's talking to me more than he's talking to you. But you do not listen to him that is your problem, not mine.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2016, 06:11:38 AM »
Do you think that you are better than me because God pals around with you all day? 

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2016, 06:56:55 AM »
You off this week for Thanksgiving jroa??

Start off with a few early morning shots maybe? :)
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2016, 06:59:38 AM »
I don't usually drink shots with my morning beer, but I might make an exception for you. 

And, by the way, I am actually off this week. Want a hug? 

Bom Tishop

« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2016, 07:10:41 AM »
I had a feeling.... :)

I can agree with you, though I don't know what time zone you are (think eastern), it is a bit early for shots, especially if an all day buzz is the wanted result. Especially given my tendency to binge, the all day buzz is something I have to focus on, also something I typically don't attempt for such reasons.

As for the hug.......is there a reach around afterwards?? Or just a straight hug...this will determine my answer.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2016, 07:12:37 AM »
You liberals always want a reach around.  Why can't you just take it up the bum like the rest of us have for the past 8 years? 

Bom Tishop

« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2016, 07:21:49 AM »
I am jacks complete lack of amusement...... :( :(

Call me an asshole, an idiot, piece of crap, any form a profanity you want.

But a liberal.......

Some things are just too far... >:(

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2016, 07:26:27 AM »
You liberals repeat the same rhetoric over and over.  Am I a racist now?  Do I hate Jews and Gays and Mexicans now? 

Bom Tishop

« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2016, 07:32:37 AM »
I bet you are white......

You entitled, privileged, smug piece of garbage bigot.....yes you are racist, sexist, and have all the phobias, even ones not invented until next week.

Now because of this, give all your shit to those people that are allowed and encouraged to hate you....because you are the problem, not them.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2016, 07:34:56 AM »
Why do you call me "you?"  Did I tell you that you can call me a pronoun?  Perhaps you should think about other's feelings before opening you big fat conservative mouth. 

Bom Tishop

« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2016, 07:46:52 AM »
Oh look out....jroa...the master of confusion tactics. Is this all about you wanting to perform option one with the hug?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2016, 07:48:54 AM »
I am going to burn your car and block the streets.  If I don't work, no one should.  Give me you money, you white entitled racist!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2016, 07:56:17 AM »
Are you sure you are not a closet liberal?? You speak just like them...beware, you could be infected.

I have an old hose, and a sack of oranges that need to be juiced as the cure though. Just let me know where I am going..

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2016, 08:02:59 AM »
You need to not be so racist!  Don't judge me just because I am a non-working,  liberal protester!  Who are you to judge me?  Just give me money so I won't have to work and I will not riot or burn your car or beat your up!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2016, 08:10:02 AM »
I don't think I would be threatened by a liberal "beating me up"...that requires work and to be tough...seems y'all are lacking both.

Y'all can just have California, just give the conservatives there a few months to move out and it's all yours. The state is already almost bankrupt anyways, so I am sure a state of all liberals can finish it off very quickly

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2016, 08:13:31 AM »
Calexit!  Another victory for the FE!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2016, 08:41:24 AM »
I would seriously go for calexit ..... especially if they finished loaded it up with liberals, let the conservatives there take off first. I give it 4 years before it is completely bankrupt, not to mention on fire from all the "open-mindness" and "tolerance"....

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2016, 10:05:13 AM »
Why do you call me "you?"  Did I tell you that you can call me a pronoun?  Perhaps you should think about other's feelings before opening you big fat conservative mouth.

Calm meowself!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2016, 12:14:47 PM »
I do not have a claim to be the best. Actually I do not have a claim, just being myself.

I am acting according to the rules. Rules, and instructions, and guidelines. But not yours, but God's. I don't care who believing how. But for whatever reason usually others wondering how am i believing to. Because they have concealed thought, trying to get my weak point. But i'm not doing that because i have no  concealed thought for anybody.

I'm not selling the words of God. Actually i'm not selling anything.

I'm living my life and don't trying to act others life, till somebody acting my life.

A Gulenist spelled to me at 2012 by using some spells on Kabbala or any other book. He actually felt this when doing this, but I did not want to blame it when there was no evidence. Then I made sure of that. After that i had some difficulty. But in exchange for it, Gulenist movement started to lost everything after 2013. They arrested Thousands of people that not guilty. The innocent people dead in prison, they prayed in prison.

This is the video when we surrounded  as party of national front to the biggest prison who has tousends of officers arrested by Gulenist movement who founded by USA. Which of us attacked to US? Nobody! But they are doing that with no reason. Actually they have a reason but a nonsence, depends on they are thinking we are weaker than them. This is enought for they attack to us!

Watch it to the end and see what will happened.

As an answer i did gone to prison for support the innocent people in prison and the policemen who in the Gulenist movement made my finger bleed.

This photo taken after about 5-10 policemen and soldiers jumped to me for stop. But i was at there to provide justice of God! I stoped because the organization promised to me everything will be fine. Before they do that, nobody stops me.

Do you know what will happened after 1 years later?

Almost all of  innocent people freed from prison by government decision. Almost all of that policemen and soldiers arrested because of member of a gang is known as Gulenist movement!

It is a reciprocal harm. Today, Gulenist movement is about completely demolished but i'm still here, still stand. Because I do not attack anyone, because the talion is not an attack. Why did i do that? Why did i come here? Because ISIS is killing us which founded by Hillary&Obama. My this act disrupted them as a talion.

I can't stop that till arrive the goal, because it is not my decision. Do you know how many people praying for Hillariest lost? How many people killed by Obama&Hillary gang? You don't know but i have some estimates. At least tousends of hundreds and probably millons of people.

Who hold responsibled to Obama and Hillary for destroyed some sacred relics in Malula that only city talking Aramian the Jesu's main language. The media is hiding the facts, but I'm watching step by step. If i don't be here, who can do that?

So saving myself is one of God's goal. It must be, because logic requires this result. So fighting to me is about same with fighting to God. be sure they are not so different.

You have to fight as much as you do to claim that you are as valuable as me.

Did you understand why did Gulen movement demolished in Turkey? You see they have some problems with government, and tried  some coups in Turkey but they never won.This is tecnical detail. Another reason is they hold some prisoners who are innocents and God don't want to they be successful. All of these are visible cause. What is real reason? One of them did a spell to me, only one of them spelled to me and as a talion all of the movement demolished! This is God's justice, if i want to be.

I'm only a man but not only.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 12:55:26 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #115 on: November 21, 2016, 04:53:18 PM »
Your resistance resulted in a tiny little boo-boo on your finger? Very brave of you to forgo a bandaid. In America, when a protester is subdued by 5-10 police officers and soldiers, they usually don't have such horrific, disturbing injuries. Oh wait.....

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2016, 07:10:10 PM »
also you are. :)

He is.

Edit, the Kabbalah doesn't have "spells" read it.

There are also very few real magicians that will even give instruction on "black magic" because of the karmic implications.

Also how does a belief in magic tie in to your interventionist anthropomorphised god?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 07:21:26 PM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #117 on: November 21, 2016, 08:25:50 PM »
I talked to somebody knowing himself. Do not interrupt my conversation.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #118 on: November 21, 2016, 08:33:15 PM »
I talked to somebody knowing himself.

LOL! You should have given that somebody a little privacy  ;)

I respect that you have rules you live by, and that you abide by them. And I'm glad you're back. It's just not the same without your perspective.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #119 on: November 21, 2016, 08:43:36 PM »
In 1995, one a rainy day, when me on the univercity, i was bringing a holly book to an atheist teacher for she learn. I got my umbrella and gone to the way. An autobus was going speed on the way and made me soak although i have an umbrella. As a talion, i punched the bus with my umbrella. After that, i was thinked my decision was a bit heavy. This was one of my extreme decision. The driver took the hand brake and stopped the bus suddenly. Then he get of the bus for attack me. I show him to my umbrella, meaning of "if you attack me, i'll punch your head with this umbrella". He waited there. Another officer called the policeman there. A trafic policeman was near there and come there. I said him "listen me" but he did not. He yet wanted to my umbrella and i gave it to him. He directly started to punch my had with umbrella with don't listen me anyway. He was punching my head when i still saying him "listen me". He punched my head about 50-60 times. Yes it was Made headache on my head. After about 60 punches, i said him "enought" and taken a step back. Then he stopped and said me "now get out of here". Actually, when i stepped back, i decided about his guilty.

After that, i gone to the teacher to show her the holly book. But i had headache and performed very poorly. One day later, i was reading newspapers on the canteen. A new was interested that i saw. New talking about a motorcyclist killing a policeman. I read the details and see the picture of policeman who i currently know. The placewas the place  where policeman punched me. The policeman was same policeman. News was saying "The motorcycle, the police who stopped him, threw the head and the police dead". Yes he dead with only one head punch. Then i see yeah God is saving me. Actually not me, he saving the justice.

I have several examples like that. And i decided God is saving me.

So you are talking about her can do something to me. No i don't see on her that capacity! Because it is meaning of God Self-denial himself. And i don't care that risk.

End of the transmission.  :)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1