USA vs Russia and China. Who will win?

Russia & China
0 (0%)
Wise
10 (83.3%)
USA
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Warning to US government and next governments!

• 130 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Warning to US government and next governments!
« on: October 12, 2016, 06:13:35 AM »
I warn.  :)

I warn US government and next governments, actually consultants that actually governors to US. Return your way and leave our lands!

We can reveal your real crimes as hiding the truth  like secrets of Arctic and Antarctic secrets and others; except the shape of the earth were flat. Because i promised we reveal this truth but not for others.

Don't kill people as God commands you. Turn your terrorists back and leave doing the perception study. Change your way to natural energy sources and leave the middle east people alone.

Then i'll leave to expose your some lies. If you don't, you'll be forced to fight against Russians and Chinese. This war will cause your collapse.

Choise is yours. Choose peace or war.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 06:16:27 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Re: Warning to US government and next governments!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 05:31:43 PM »
Our next president will probably be Clinton.  She is good at covering up crimes.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 07:45:40 PM »
Surely, you are not suggesting that the Clintons are crooked, are you? 

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 08:05:15 PM »

Just searched CNN and MSNBC for "Clinton crimes" - 0 results.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2016, 08:10:15 PM »

That is not surprising.  The server has been sanitized and everyone who was involved with it has committed suicide.  Unfortunately, some of them ended their lives by shooting themselves in the back of the head. 

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2016, 08:44:38 PM »

That is not surprising.  The server has been sanitized and everyone who was involved with it has committed suicide.  Unfortunately, some of them ended their lives by shooting themselves in the back of the head.

Pretty common method these days, seems like it would be awkward to me.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2016, 08:53:55 PM »

Pretty common method these days, seems like it would be awkward to me.

It is always very convenient when they do it in this fashion, just as car crashes are. 

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2016, 11:02:23 PM »

A left-wing news source, and an extreme left-wing news source.  The results are not surprising.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2016, 03:11:35 AM »
Our next president will probably be Clinton.  She is good at covering up crimes.

73 % of people believing it will be cheat on elections. I believe too. She is the first prime of guilties.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2016, 08:00:43 AM »

73 % of people believing it will be cheat on elections. I believe too. She is the first prime of guilties.
For once, you are correct.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2016, 06:43:51 PM »

No one jump on me as a "conspiricy theorist" but, we have a politician (Hillary) who no one really wants to lead the nation, what is the best way to guarantee she gets in power?

In my opinion put an absolute clown in to run against her, make sure they make it far enough into the election that no other candidate could possibly run, that way people are given the illusion of having a choice.

Since when do we have to choose between the lesser of two "evils" instead of the old choice between the douche and turd.

Trump is an incompetent bigot imo, however hilldog is intelligent ruthless and uncompromising. I'm not sure who would do the most damage.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 06:52:39 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2016, 07:18:12 PM »
I warn.  :)

I warn US government and next governments, actually consultants that actually governors to US. Return your way and leave our lands!

Oh noes! We might have to face the military might of Turkey!

They're about as intimidating as the Swiss.

Mmm Turkey and Swiss, a delicious geopolitical conflict.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2016, 07:28:57 PM »
Mmm Turkey and Swiss, a delicious geopolitical conflict.

Lmao   ;D ;D
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2016, 11:26:38 PM »

No one jump on me as a "conspiricy theorist" but, we have a politician (Hillary) who no one really wants to lead the nation, what is the best way to guarantee she gets in power?

In my opinion put an absolute clown in to run against her, make sure they make it far enough into the election that no other candidate could possibly run, that way people are given the illusion of having a choice.

Since when do we have to choose between the lesser of two "evils" instead of the old choice between the douche and turd.

Trump is an incompetent bigot imo, however hilldog is intelligent ruthless and uncompromising. I'm not sure who would do the most damage.

Quite possibly...

Sadly, the people truly pulling the strings will have what they want one way or another. Trump would have slowed it down some as I really don't think he has alliance with anyone but himself.

The way the media and so many other "high ranking" companies are on hill hill's payroll is sad and painfully obvious.

But sadly hill hill has turned this into a evil penis versus blessed vagina race. Easy ploy, just like race was the last one. You don't vote for him you were racist, don't vote for her you are a misogynist.

But really, none of that matters, the mentality of Americans has been diluted and perverted so much, you could put the perfect person in office as president and it wouldn't make much difference. One small reason they fall for such simple manipulation tactics.

However, since I am sure the "first female president" will be forced down our throats no matter how incompetent and unfit for office she is. I present a trade disputeone....

I will trade you free and clear as follows....
I send Hillary Clinton over there, you are not allowed to release her from the country for at least 10 years.
I will also send enough food for 15 kangaroos for 10 years (this is negotiable, I am very motivated to make a deal)

In return you can send Julia Gillard here and let her take Hillary's spot. 

I promise y'all are not losing on this deal...cross my heart ;D ;D
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2016, 02:11:34 PM »
Germany takes Hillary.

America takes Merkel.

Deal?
):

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2016, 02:45:06 PM »
Just leave the office vacant.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2016, 04:54:21 PM »
I'm all for empty chair 2016.  It seems to me that our constitution needs an amendment where if "none of the above" outnumbers all the candidates that we can force a mulligan.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2016, 08:44:17 PM »

Quite possibly...

Sadly, the people truly pulling the strings will have what they want one way or another. Trump would have slowed it down some as I really don't think he has alliance with anyone but himself.

The way the media and so many other "high ranking" companies are on hill hill's payroll is sad and painfully obvious.

But sadly hill hill has turned this into a evil penis versus blessed vagina race. Easy ploy, just like race was the last one. You don't vote for him you were racist, don't vote for her you are a misogynist.

But really, none of that matters, the mentality of Americans has been diluted and perverted so much, you could put the perfect person in office as president and it wouldn't make much difference. One small reason they fall for such simple manipulation tactics.

However, since I am sure the "first female president" will be forced down our throats no matter how incompetent and unfit for office she is. I present a trade disputeone....

I will trade you free and clear as follows....
I send Hillary Clinton over there, you are not allowed to release her from the country for at least 10 years.
I will also send enough food for 15 kangaroos for 10 years (this is negotiable, I am very motivated to make a deal)

In return you can send Julia Gillard here and let her take Hillary's spot. 

I promise y'all are not losing on this deal...cross my heart ;D ;D

This deal seems acceptable, only if I can also send Tony Abbott as her Vice President.

In return, I will also take Trump and keep him with my other politicians and kangaroos.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2016, 03:43:50 AM »
Tony Abbott.....ugh.

I will have to take this to the board room, see what the counter is. You may lose some kangaroo food for that one.

You don't get trump though, he is fun to have around. Kinda like a rich papa Legba. Wind him up and let him go.

Plus he teaches a valuable lesson in his own words about life...."Just take life and grab it by the pu**y". You don't learn that in schools folks lol.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 03:52:51 AM by Babyhighspeed »
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2016, 06:10:58 AM »
All Americans.... ugh
):

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2016, 11:08:28 AM »
I like trump. If i were American I would only be voting for him.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2016, 11:58:42 AM »
Which of his views do you agree with, and why?
):

getrealzommb

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2016, 05:02:03 PM »
Hmm let me see.

His Enthusiasm
One of the most accurate and dangerously true statements trump has made recently is that "America doesn't win anymore." I agree. The world is rising while America falls. America and its leaders seem resigned to this fact. Rather than stiffening their spine and fighting to make America a word leading prosperous nation again. The man clearly loves his country.

Honesty
The reason Trump annoys so many is that he is blunt and unrefined. Fortunately for us he lacks what most politicians have in spades, and that is deceitfulness. The man calls a spade a spade.

I do not believe that I am a racist, sexist, homophobic, or any other negative label that has been affixed to Trump supports. Rather, I feel that political correctness has run amok in this country, and we now live in a society where every blogger and Twitter user is searching for the slightest offense so they can try to ruin another human (famous, or not). The average person is afraid of expressing any controversial opinion in a public forum for fear of being "exposed," made viral, and ruined, personally and/or professionally. It is heartening to see someone as confident and impervious to criticism as Trump standing up to this ever-present mob…and winning! People tend to support the underdog. Most media outlets have attacked Trump with so much vitriol that they have turned him into a martyr

Economy
Since the US government is borrowing more than it brings in through taxes in order to pay its bills - including the servicing of this debt- it is running on a deficit. That deficit currently stands at just over $19tn. That's a lot of money that my children and their eventual children and so forth will need to pay back somehow, or suffer living in a country that would end up so poor it becomes effectively third world. The democrats have failed at reducing the deficit and the dept is higher than ever, Clinton wants more of the same so with her in power nothing much changes.  Trump stands a chance at reducing the deficit by a good margin, He is proposing a radical shake up.

Trump aims to Reduce taxes across-the-board, especially for working and middle-income Americans who will receive a massive tax reduction. This would likely kick start the Economy that hasn't fully recovered from the last recession.

Tax cuts to business would see the advent new businesses all over the country, it would also slow/halt and maybe reverse the migration of manufacturing to places like china and mexico.   

Tax Cuts also boost economic activity, thus creates jobs which can lead to significant increases in business income. This would be amplified by  the fact that we have not recovered from the last recession.

Because of the above, more Americans would likely be working, bearing less strain on the economy by reducing the amount of social welfare payments made by the state to unemployed people. The knock on effect would also see these people better of financially and spending more money. 

"Trump’s tax plan will increase the economy and grow jobs by almost 2 million, while Hillary Clinton’s tax plan will shrink the economy and lose 300,000 jobs. In combination with the total economic reform agenda, the Trump economic plan will create at least 25 million jobs over the next 10 years. [Tax Foundation, Sept. 19, 2016], [Tax Foundation, Jan. 26, 2016]."

Immigration

Trump wants to tighten up boarder control and export illegal immigrants out of the USA. I feel that this is necessary with the currant threat of ISIS and terrorist threats. Also I am against globalism. I just cant see it working, cultural backgrounds and traditions And economic background differ vastly around the world for us all to live the same, just look at the EU.

I would also oppose a one world government.

Trump is a spanner in the works of the political machine. A vote for trump is a big FUCK YOU to the government, as it stands.

Opposition
Hillary Clinton and currant government have demonstrated corruption
Trying everything to remain in power. "Project Veritas Action",  video what appears to show Democrat operatives discussing involvement in a string of "Donald Duck" protests against Donald Trump, and sending people to cause trouble at his rallies.

Also a big question hangs over The Clinton Foundation and the dirty money that it receives and what that money pays for. some of those emails that  are gradually being  released by WikiLeaks this month, also are revealing damning evidence of hillary taking “significant sums of money from ISIS and middle eastern countries, inn return for meetings and talks.

The woman clearly Lies...... Lots. I don't Trust her (Hillary Clinton email controversy, Benghazi Attacks)

Hillary has Russiaphobia and Putin-itis, Her finger is already on the button and WW3 not far away. She just needs them launch codes.

Hillary is for open boarders. A step towards globalism and a step towards a one world government.

I Don't like Hillary Clinton.

That's just what springs to mind.

PS.
Even if  i'm wrong about trump and he just does a terrible job, letting the whole government thing burn down and explode might not be such a bad deal..  at least Trump could help us get there faster and more efficiently.

Maybe i'd just like to see the world burn. Its still better than Hillary Clinton leading the way.
I guess I am an anarchist in that respect. Once it's all burnt down maybe we can have that constitutional convention we really need to fix things and get the whole world country back on track if it still exists. Happy Friday.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 05:31:55 PM by getrealzommb »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2016, 05:17:53 PM »
Holy shit!

You realize Trump's tax plan has been tried already? It doesn't work. Just Google "Kansas trickle down experiment". Also, see Ronald Reagan (who most of us loved, but still trickle down doesn't work).

I don't know where you live, but if you think Trump doesn't lie just as much as, or more than, any other politician you just haven't been paying attention. If you think he stands up to criticism well, then again, you haven't been paying attention. Just watch any of the debates, especially the 1st and last, or read his twitter timeline.

I get why people don't like Hillary Clinton. What I don't get is how people can look at Trump and see someone who is honest, or someone who is a good businessman. The bankers who backed his business ventures didn't think of him as a great business man either, they thought of him as a great promoter.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

getrealzommb

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2016, 05:50:46 PM »
Holy shit!

You realize Trump's tax plan has been tried already? It doesn't work. Just Google "Kansas trickle down experiment". Also, see Ronald Reagan (who most of us loved, but still trickle down doesn't work).

I don't know where you live, but if you think Trump doesn't lie just as much as, or more than, any other politician you just haven't been paying attention. If you think he stands up to criticism well, then again, you haven't been paying attention. Just watch any of the debates, especially the 1st and last, or read his twitter timeline.

I get why people don't like Hillary Clinton. What I don't get is how people can look at Trump and see someone who is honest, or someone who is a good businessman. The bankers who backed his business ventures didn't think of him as a great business man either, they thought of him as a great promoter.

Maybe his overall policies will work,Maybe not, Know one knows for sure. I could find plenty of counter claims that Cutting taxes creates a better economy and cutting business taxes creates jobs. Both pluses!

At this point. His ideas are worth a try.

If the democrats had not increased the national debt so far, so fast I would probably not think the same way. BUT What USA has going on now, DOESN'T WORK period.

Trump is going the opposite Direction.....  Its Fix it or fuck it time.

And I do honestly believe he is honest. I don't see a payroll of scammers working for him, nor a list of sponsors with a fist full of backhanders.

I am also of the belief that he is conceited and arrogant enough to avoid failing in front of the world at all cost. His failings in the private sector are widely known but largely overlooked, as the financial and social failings of other candidates are as well. He is so passionately despised that the watchdogs will be working overtime on all fronts to expose even the smallest of infractions. Given his new stand against bailouts, payoffs, and favors, career politicians will jump at the opportunity to prove he is no better at conducting business in Washington than all who served before him. 

If i were american, Id be Asking myself, "why not?", "what's the worst that can happen?" Trump is almost as likely to utterly ruin the country as he is to become the knight in shining armor, but its time for change. Whats 4 years anyway.....

It will all take time...
Policy changes can be difficult to pull off (especially if Congress has a majority leaning in the opposite direction) and collectively make little lasting difference in the day to day lives of the average household. Gone are the days of Roosevelt and Reagan where real difference lasts for generations. If Trump fails to keep his word, he is yet another politician exploiting the office while benefiting himself, his partners, and his friends. Every choice, every vote and every dollar spent in support is a gamble. If by some chance Trump is able to follow through with all of his promises to the People, it was worth the gamble.

Talking of gambles....

Trump appears to be largely funding his own Campaign.

We know that he is not in it for the money.... He has enough already and likely will make less while serving as the president.

If his Ideas fail and the economy tanks, his property values go DOWN! If anyone would be interested in saving The country, it would be someone whose salary is directly tied to the value of the USA

I thought he was great in all 3 debates and the Charity dinner. He'd get my vote.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 06:14:39 PM by getrealzommb »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2016, 07:55:48 AM »
Well, if you can look at how he's operated his business ventures over the past few decades and still think he's an honest man, I don't know what to say about it. I think at this point people just see what they want to see. 

You can find all the counter claims you like, but the extreme cutting of taxes has already been proven not to work. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laboratories_of_democracy  Kansas's economy is in terrible shape right now thanks to trickle down economics.  I'm not sure how you think the govt can pay down debt without collecting taxes.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2016, 11:50:07 AM »
I don't care who the president is, 20T in debt cannot be paid.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2016, 02:43:48 PM »
The debt of a state isn't the same as personal debt. The economy is hard to understand, but the govt isn't a business or a household. This is a pretty good explanation http://time.com/money/4293910/national-debt-investors/

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2016, 11:05:15 PM »
The debt of a state isn't the same as personal debt.

Can you imagine being 1 trillion dollars in debt? I don't even wanna get a mortgage..

Cool link I leaned something.
I'm anti-judaism.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2016, 03:26:23 AM »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1