United States Of Absolute Power

• 9 Replies

N30

• I can only show you the door.
United States Of Absolute Power
« on: October 07, 2016, 12:15:00 PM »
I believe that the current governmental organization is no longer fit to lead a nation such as the United States.

As long as we are focused on the bickering buffoons of the democratic parties, we are blind to our real issues.
May I suggest we call for a "reset" and return to the most cherished American system of governing.

Now, may I remind you, a divisive two party system was shunned by George Washington.
Even John Adams warned that a two party system is extremely detrimental to liberty. Many founding fathers did.
Only, America went ahead and divided anyway, leading to terrible conflicts.

We, as human beings, need to unify and expunge the false leaders of the worlds "greatest" nation.
How can America be involved in so many affairs throughout the world, and have so little input from it's own people.
Other countries are affected by the actions of the U.S. and yet, its leaders never keep their promises.

Actually, Obama has not kept one promise that he made. Bush was no better.
Reasoning of theirs is irrelevant, if the system has a flaw where leaders can lie, and we can do nothing about it.
Even impeachment will soon become a thing of the past if congress is filled with the same lying politicians.

Years from now, will you look back and say, "I did my best to prevent corruption in the government"?
Or will you say "I did my best and voted for the only corrupt leaders I was allowed to vote for"?
Understanding the difference between being a part of society and actually being the society is fundamental.

Wake Up America. Earth Is Flat. Did your leaders tell you that?

Re: United States Of Absolute Power
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 12:26:05 PM »
You should run for president on the platform that the earth is flat and reforming science teaching. See how well you do.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 12:44:32 PM »
I believe that the current governmental organization is no longer fit to lead a nation such as the United States.

As long as we are focused on the bickering buffoons of the democratic parties, we are blind to our real issues.
May I suggest we call for a "reset" and return to the most cherished American system of governing.

Now, may I remind you, a divisive two party system was shunned by George Washington.
Even John Adams warned that a two party system is extremely detrimental to liberty. Many founding fathers did.
Only, America went ahead and divided anyway, leading to terrible conflicts.

We, as human beings, need to unify and expunge the false leaders of the worlds "greatest" nation.
How can America be involved in so many affairs throughout the world, and have so little input from it's own people.
Other countries are affected by the actions of the U.S. and yet, its leaders never keep their promises.

Actually, Obama has not kept one promise that he made. Bush was no better.
Reasoning of theirs is irrelevant, if the system has a flaw where leaders can lie, and we can do nothing about it.
Even impeachment will soon become a thing of the past if congress is filled with the same lying politicians.

Years from now, will you look back and say, "I did my best to prevent corruption in the government"?
Or will you say "I did my best and voted for the only corrupt leaders I was allowed to vote for"?
Understanding the difference between being a part of society and actually being the society is fundamental.
Wake Up America. Earth Is Flat. Did your leaders tell you that?

Next step: Offer a solution.

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 12:45:56 PM »
You should run for president on the platform that the earth is flat and reforming science teaching. See how well you do.

Flat earth society does not have a foundation. How can you build a leadership without any foundation?
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 12:54:26 PM »
If you think a total tear down and rebuild of a government is a great idea then kindly turn on the news and see how well that's working out for any country attempting it right now.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 01:44:09 PM »

Flat earth society does not have a foundation. How can you build a leadership without any foundation?
Our foundation is truth. We will conquer once ignorance is abolished.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 02:23:41 PM »

Flat earth society does not even have a map. Foundation of the flat earth society is a fantasy.

Flat earth society will be abolished once ignorance is conquered.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 02:25:59 PM by sovietchild »
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 02:51:13 PM »

And the penguins, we must abolish the penguin menace.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2016, 10:54:32 PM »

And the penguins, we must abolish the penguin menace.

The penguins are the only thing in the way of Flat Earth societies plans for world domination, I mean saving the world..
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2016, 08:56:24 PM »
The penguins have eyes on the backs of their heads.