Poll

Should moderators lock this topic?

Yes...please by the love of all that is good end the madness.
15 (75%)
No...he is a genius of the highest order, rich beyond kings, and good looking.
2 (10%)
I hate you Babyhighspeed, butt out...and did I mention die already?
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Should "I won heiwa's challenge" topic be locked

• 74 Replies

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Re: Should "I won heiwa's challenge" topic be locked
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2016, 04:23:05 PM »
He didn't even start the thread. An angry globularist did. Ignoring him isn't the same as "protecting" him. I don't understand why people want to simultaneously eliminate the thread,  but can't stop themselves from reviving it.

I have roused myself and moved it. Find something else to grouse about!

When there is an addiction, sometimes you have to take drastic action (such as annoying the hell out of mods with nonsense)...

Hope there is no hard feelings....just fighting for what I believed in and doing all I could to get results...hope you don't hate me too much good sir :)
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2016, 04:22:08 AM »
It is a victory for RE and a loss for FET.  In the same breath, however, it is also a loss for RE in a manner of speaking.

Its position in the upper fora gave access to concepts used in an ongoing project now lost to the wind.

By the successful actions of REers, at least it is further evidence displaying those in the church of RET as usurpers trying to keep their beliefs afloat...

Bom Tishop

« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2016, 04:46:22 AM »
It is a victory for RE and a loss for FET.  In the same breath, however, it is also a loss for RE in a manner of speaking.

Its position in the upper fora gave access to concepts used in an ongoing project now lost to the wind.

By the successful actions of REers, at least it is further evidence displaying those in the church of RET as usurpers trying to keep their beliefs afloat...

I have never attacked a single thread on this site except this one. Rather it be promoting flat earth theory, anti space travel or any other subject.

Even anything regarding 9/11 which I am very near and dear to with personal hands on experience, I don't say lock the thread or move it. I may take the time to explain why people are incorrect in their trust of the official narrative by presenting facts, and hands on evidence supporting those facts. Yet, even something I am that close to that irritates me, I never say anything about the content.

I enjoy the flow of information, rather it contradicts my narrative or not (no matter the subject)...I have never once tried to stop the flow of information nor will I. So let's not take that "easy" and "cheap" road of attempting to deflect such accusations towards me. I would also imagine the others whom voted or agreed would feel the same, but I will not speak for them.

There was no content, no new theories, no help to flat earth theory, no help to the anti space travel theme, no actually real content of anything actually.

Just a crazy old abusive man lying his ass off on auto repeat spamming his horrendous website. Wasting peoples time with a fake challenge with fake money, yet you couldn't even win the fake challenge for even fake money as said verbatim from the own presenting said challenge.

That thread was a complete loss......its knock to the lower fora is a win for anyone (flat earth, round earth, cube earth) that possess sanity, reasoning skills, logic, and an iq above that of an average lab rat.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2016, 05:03:27 AM »
You represent your side well and I respect that.  The move was not your doing alone and I realize that.

It's not about the people but about the principle involved.  The implications and any knowledge gained within the thread was a basis for FET exploration since space flight reality is at issue.

Its position in the upper fora was important to FET for purposes of potential knowledge gained.

When I say victory is yours I am referring to the round Earth movement not you, specifically.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2016, 09:05:46 PM »
Heiwa believes that machines can travel to space, he also believes in satellites and satellite photographs from orbit. From what I observed of the thread, he doesn't have a problem with unmanned space flight and exploration, Mars and Lunar rovers etc. His problem is solely with human space travel, more specifically how they poop and have sex while in space.

His thread does obviously imply that the moon landings were faked, which is a necessary conspiracy in FET, so I do understand why you might say the move of the thread is a win for RE gotham, however I consider it a win for the FES, the thread is still there in tech and alt for anyone who wants to discuss the science of human space travel and Heiwa will call less new posters mentally ill. As you said Heiwas challenge is yet to be won and it is still there for anyone to discuss and compete in.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2016, 02:31:58 AM »
How about locking this stupid thread. His wish was received.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2016, 09:35:55 AM »
How about locking this stupid thread. His wish was received.

I disagree. I believe this thread should be promoted to FEG and FED simultaneously. And made sticky as a warning to noobs about the darkness that now lies in the subfora.

If the dwarves had just put up a damn sign on khazad dum then maybe gandalf wouldn't have had to use up an extra life.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2016, 12:01:58 PM »
The best advice given was if you don’t like the thread don’t click on it.  Very sage advice as it turns out.  I am trying to exercise the same control in its new location and am so far successful. 

You wanted your cake and eat it too and got both.  Quite a victory.

Now watch what you ask for, you just may get it.

The nature of the move is tantamount to ripping chapters out of the FE textbook. You didn’t burn the whole book but chose to rip selective chapters, instead. The result is the same.  We will have less evidence to present so quit whining about FEers showing evidence. You got your way so take your victory, shut up, and enjoy your winnings. You can not, however, take away the means and expect the ends.

By the by it was a good example of what we have stated as a pack mentality.  Take your numbers and pile on. Get your way and never look back but there are circumstances where you do not have that luxury, as you will learn.

Well, the pack has now disengaged a mechanism for availing the evidence you seek.

We don’t want to hear your mantra of “show me the evidence” and you now must accept the evidence we present without exception as a result of the pack action.     

Regardless of how much you try stripping away the basis of FET, we still have more proof than you will ever have.

IN VERITATE VICTORIA
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 02:37:55 PM by gotham »

Bom Tishop

« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2016, 12:01:45 PM »
I have already supported and stated my opinion so no point in rehashing it.

I suppose I am still curious though, of what you believe on that thread is being censored? Of what you believe could possibly help any cause you have spoken of? There is no content in that thread...just nonsense.

A compulsive liar that is allergic to any facts or truths that insults people instead of speaking with them can only cause damage to any movement or theory. Run people away instead of bring them together. I would run into people like him during my time with the 9/11 project i have spoken about.

I would tell them to get lost, we had enough issues fighting mainstream and government. Last thing I needed was another issue and obstacle.

Also what is having our cake and eating it too? I see now application for that saying here

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2016, 01:20:34 PM »
My previous vitriolic tone needs just a bit of explanation.  On the day of my previous post, I managed to simultaneously injure both of my ankles and was in a fierce amount of pain.  It was a less than advantageous time to sign in and post in pain and fury and although giving me temporary relief to vent, is not my usual tone taken when addressing issues within the FES.

The cake and eat it too I would imagine (interpreting my previous self) is because impetus to move the thread was created and eventually granted. 

There is reason why data created within the thread required it to remain in the upper fora and that is a bit more complicated.  The potential of said data was taken out of my hands so I was frustrated.

I appreciate your asking for clarification.

Although still in enough pain, my sense of reason is returning...       

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2016, 01:28:56 PM »
My previous vitriolic tone needs just a bit of explanation.  On the day of my previous post, I managed to simultaneously injure both of my ankles and was in a fierce amount of pain.  It was a less than advantageous time to sign in and post in pain and fury and although giving me temporary relief to vent, is not my usual tone taken when addressing issues within the FES.

The cake and eat it too I would imagine (interpreting my previous self) is because impetus to move the thread was created and eventually granted. 

There is reason why data created within the thread required it to remain in the upper fora and that is a bit more complicated.  The potential of said data was taken out of my hands so I was frustrated.

I appreciate your asking for clarification.

Although still in enough pain, my sense of reason is returning...       

I hope it's not serious.  Don't leave us hanging though.  How did you injure yourself?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2016, 01:39:57 PM »
Thank you for asking.

I will be AOK nothing broken. Instead of using a ladder to reach the box I wanted I climbed up on several (lots of) stacked boxes. They did not hold and I fell with them landing and spraining both ankles (one that I keep spraining in one way or another) but good. Lesson learned...

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2016, 09:27:03 PM »
The nature of the move is tantamount to ripping chapters out of the FE textbook. You didn’t burn the whole book but chose to rip selective chapters, instead. The result is the same.  We will have less evidence to present so quit whining about FEers showing evidence.
I disagree.  The thread has nothing to do with the proving the shape of the earth.  Anders even agrees that unmanned space flight is possible and orbital satellites are real.  The thread is nothing more than a run of the mill moon landing hoax type conspiracy theory spouted by countless RE'ers.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2016, 05:22:38 AM »
The nature of the move is tantamount to ripping chapters out of the FE textbook. You didn’t burn the whole book but chose to rip selective chapters, instead. The result is the same.  We will have less evidence to present so quit whining about FEers showing evidence.
I disagree.  The thread has nothing to do with the proving the shape of the earth.  Anders even agrees that unmanned space flight is possible and orbital satellites are real.  The thread is nothing more than a run of the mill moon landing hoax type conspiracy theory spouted by countless RE'ers.

..but in Ander's case he comes to the table with capacity of an engineer so he can quote your science concepts.  An engineer in the shipping industry I recall but the maths used for potential space travel are proposed to be equivalent.

I will have to access the thread in the near future to research the shipping connection again since I'm only going on memory. 

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2016, 02:23:35 PM »

..but in Ander's case he comes to the table with capacity of an engineer so he can quote your science concepts.  An engineer in the shipping industry I recall but the maths used for potential space travel are proposed to be equivalent.
Anders may want to claim so, but there really isn't that much similarity between propelling a cargo ship across an ocean and propelling a rocket into space.  Inside the atmoplane, some of the fluid dynamics may be somewhat similar, but outside the atmoplane, there really isn't much comparison.

It isn't so much that Anders doesn't raise some valid concerns.  Rather it's his inability to believe that those concerns haven't been overcome many years ago by a lot of very smart people that's most frustrating.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.