Jewish Sages Think Earth Is Flat

• 374 Replies
?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
Re: Jewish Sages Think Earth Is Flat
« Reply #210 on: March 25, 2017, 01:44:13 PM »
Maybe its the part where they think Earth is flat. That got my attention. Maybe Earth is actually factually NOT a spinning ball and God is real, which means real evil exists, which means i would not say its beyond a company like NASA which was started by Nazis to lie and lie and lie about what they really do.

Oh and since Russia had its own team of Nazis in their country in the golden age of space "exploration" I must say I am very convinced that evil has taken hold of most peoples minds through the indoctrination of "authority knows best".

So which nazis run the Israeli space program?

The same Nazis that were/are in the US and Russia. Because they had magic pixie dust nobody else could create, so we just hired the magic Nazis. Yes israel too. Irony?

Do you know how Israel was formed? As a nation? Look it up. They played the worlds nations like a game.

« Reply #211 on: March 25, 2017, 02:36:16 PM »
Maybe its the part where they think Earth is flat. That got my attention. Maybe Earth is actually factually NOT a spinning ball and God is real, which means real evil exists, which means i would not say its beyond a company like NASA which was started by Nazis to lie and lie and lie about what they really do.

Oh and since Russia had its own team of Nazis in their country in the golden age of space "exploration" I must say I am very convinced that evil has taken hold of most peoples minds through the indoctrination of "authority knows best".

So which nazis run the Israeli space program?

You don't think they really executed Eichmann, do you?

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #212 on: March 25, 2017, 02:47:11 PM »
Eichmann was also charged with membership in criminal organizations—the Storm Troopers (SA), Security Service (SD), and Gestapo (all of which had been declared criminal organizations in 1946 in the verdict of the Nuremberg Trial).

Text cited below
https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005179

Oh look, Eichmann signed papers deporting people and was part of the SS so he was sentenced to death and killed.

BUT

Von Braun created and launched missles killing thousands of civilians AND was part of the SS but he got medals for it in the US and lived a long fruitful life...

Hmmmmm

Is some shadow organization pulling the strings here?

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #214 on: March 29, 2017, 09:27:44 PM »
Are you Jewish?

Do you believe that Earth is flat?

No?

Then youre doing it wrong.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #215 on: March 29, 2017, 09:35:43 PM »
Oh sorry. This is obviously the little corner of FES where you go to talk to yourself. I'll go now. Pardon the interruption.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 08:17:49 PM by Boots »
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #216 on: March 30, 2017, 06:42:32 PM »
Hey, im just glad ive finally cornered the shills! What can they say in the face of truth without looking foolish!?

« Reply #217 on: March 31, 2017, 08:16:09 AM »
Are you Jewish?

Do you believe that Earth is flat?

No?

Then youre doing it wrong.
In your opinion.  I know a lot of Jewish people that disagree with you.  In fact I don't know any that do agree.

« Reply #218 on: March 31, 2017, 08:25:10 AM »
Morning comedy from alosthumanbeing. He is his only fan.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #219 on: March 31, 2017, 10:10:36 AM »
You seem to follow my posts quite closely gibbon. What does a faithful fan do again?

You can say what you want about the Jews you know, but the Rebbe and their holy scriptures say that Earth is flat.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #221 on: March 31, 2017, 09:07:25 PM »
Haha you know Im right because he stopped responding.
There was nothing to respond to.  Are there Jewish people who are delusional or stupid enough to think the world is flat?  Probably, there certainly are from other religions.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #222 on: April 01, 2017, 07:28:42 AM »
Morning comedy from alosthumanbeing. He is his only fan.

I wonder why he has a little tiny hard-on for NAZIS?

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #223 on: April 01, 2017, 08:58:04 PM »
There was nothing to respond to.  Are there Jewish people who are delusional or stupid enough to think the world is flat?  Probably, there certainly are from other religions.

Stupid? Delusional?

No, no, no, silly goyim.

Its you who are mistaken.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #224 on: April 02, 2017, 01:46:40 AM »
Stupid? Delusional?
No, no, no, silly goyim.
I don't believe that Jewish people are "delusional or stupid", but if they did not know that the earth was a Globe, why would Israel be launching its own satellites?

Quote from: Jewish Business News
Israel Launches Ofek 11 Spy Satellite
Ofek 11 is Israel's seventh surveillance satellite; it will allow Israel to conduct close and unlimited surveillance of developments in the Middle East.

Two years after the launch of Ofek 10, Israel’s Ministry of defense and Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. (IAI) today successfully launched the reconnaissance satellite Ofek 11 which is able to identify objects just dozens of centimeters in size.
The Photography satellite went into its planned orbit around the Earth and contact was established with it, but there is some concern following negative indications. Ofek 11 should begin sending images and cover the entire Middle East almost immediately, but it will take few days before it is clear whether the launch has been completely successful.
From Jewish Business News, Israel Launches Ofek 11 Spy Satellite

If anyone here is mistaken, it looks like it might be you.

« Reply #225 on: April 03, 2017, 06:31:05 AM »

Stupid? Delusional?

No, no, no, silly goyim.

Great, prove it.  Show me a working map for flat earth.  Explain sunrise and sunset on a flat earth.  Explain why things disappear over the horizon on a flat earth.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #226 on: April 03, 2017, 06:27:24 PM »

Stupid? Delusional?

No, no, no, silly goyim.

Great, prove it.  Show me a working map for flat earth.  Explain sunrise and sunset on a flat earth.  Explain why things disappear over the horizon on a flat earth.

The same already answered questions over and over and over....

« Reply #227 on: April 03, 2017, 07:36:33 PM »
Maybe so, but you still haven't answered the real question here - are you a 15yo concealed weapons permit holder? Because you cannot be both, yet this is what you claim.
So which is it? Or will you finally fess up to lying?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #228 on: April 03, 2017, 07:40:57 PM »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #229 on: April 04, 2017, 01:04:45 AM »

Stupid? Delusional?

No, no, no, silly goyim.

Nope not even once.  Care to link to those answers and that map?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #230 on: April 04, 2017, 04:16:27 AM »

Point out one place where you answered those questions. I have asked you numerous times to show me, but you never do.

So give a link
        to a "a working map for flat earth",
        to a workable explanation of "sunrise and sunset on a flat earth" and
        to an explanation as to "why things disappear over the horizon on a flat earth."
And that's just the start of the massive list of "flat earth fallacies".

You really seem to know nothing about the flat earth that you insist on. So prove me wrong!

Prove that you are more than just a bag of hot-air. If course, I can guess your reply.
All you'll do is spew out more insults and accuse me of being a liar again. Mind you, I cannot find anywhere that I lied to you.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #231 on: April 04, 2017, 04:53:57 PM »
Mind you, I cannot find anywhere that I lied to you.

How about the two fake pics you tried to pass off as real?

Should I post the threads or will you acknowledge your LIES with dignity?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #232 on: April 04, 2017, 07:17:17 PM »
Mind you, I cannot find anywhere that I lied to you.
How about the two fake pics you tried to pass off as real?
Where did I post any fake pictures that I tried to pass off as real? I  cannot find any.

Quote from: Arealhumanbeing
Should I post the threads or will you acknowledge your LIES with dignity?
Just because I claim something that you think is wrong
  • does not make it wrong and
  • does not make me a liar.
I have asked you repeatedly to put up, or shut up about it, so you do that!

PS: I have been hunting for these "fake fotos" and found this:

Nessie
It is really Loch Ness, and the photo has  ;) not been Photoshopped  ;)
but there's more than one way to remove the outer covering of a small feline.
That is not a "fake photo"!

This IS a "fake photo", well, Photoshopped,
:'( :'( :'(   :'( :'( :'(
  ;D ;D ;D but I never claimed it was real  ;D ;D ;D!

I did post a "Photoshopped photo" in the following post, but clearly stated that:
It is certainly true that photos can easily be edited. One of these photos is (as far as I know) genuine and one has been produced by "layering", not faked, because the photographer himself states that.

Star trails around the south celestial pole

Star Trails over the Sydney Opera House
Taken by: Charles G. Summers Jr., see WildImages
But which is which and why.
So, Mr Arealhumanbeing, what about it? Where did I post "the two fake pics" that I "tried to pass off as real"?

« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 08:26:29 PM by rabinoz »

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #233 on: April 04, 2017, 07:56:52 PM »
The same way they make pictures of the globe and antarctica. By taking a bunch of small pictures and patching them together into one big one. Its called a composite. https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/50594220
Ah, so that's how they do it! When I request a photo like this

Himawari 2016.04.26 03.30 UTC
::) ::) Japan sends thousands of planes out to photograph all the cloud patterns over (almost) half of the globe then rush back to Japan where they hurriedly stitch all these aerial photos together and send it to me, all within a few minutes. ::) ::)

You know something, I think that you just dream things up without any evidence and without even thinking.

You are so brainwashed that anything that threatens your "Precious Pepperoni Pizza Planet" is assumed false.
You simply incapable of seeing any evidence even if it's thrust in front of you. All you do is cuss and swear and shout "the earth is flat!"

Yet you, yourself can never any offer any evidence for the flat earth.

Lol what a fake picture of earth!! Nice try though! Do a reverse image search and youll see what I mean.

Now Mr Arealhumanbeing I wonder why I have what seems to be the original of the photo - you think

I'll give you my explanation later.

Do tell.
Image saved at http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w433/RabDownunder/aus_dnc_0100_zpslugrmuvf.jpg
Since I seem to have the original of that image, it would seems reasonable to claim that this site
prepared the image specifically for me on request in less that 20 minutes from the time the satellite recorded the data.

How does the pat fit with ArealhumanTeen''s claim of being stitched together from aerial photos?

Rabinoz is a liar

On another note, this thread has gone way off topic.

The Jewish beliefs and Chazal is the topic...

Earth is flat.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #234 on: April 04, 2017, 11:17:39 PM »
The same way they make pictures of the globe and antarctica. By taking a bunch of small pictures and patching them together into one big one. Its called a composite. https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/50594220
Ah, so that's how they do it! When I request a photo like this

Himawari 2016.04.26 03.30 UTC
::) ::) Japan sends thousands of planes out to photograph all the cloud patterns over (almost) half of the globe then rush back to Japan where they hurriedly stitch all these aerial photos together and send it to me, all within a few minutes. ::) ::)

You know something, I think that you just dream things up without any evidence and without even thinking.

You are so brainwashed that anything that threatens your "Precious Pepperoni Pizza Planet" is assumed false.
You simply incapable of seeing any evidence even if it's thrust in front of you. All you do is cuss and swear and shout "the earth is flat!"

Yet you, yourself can never any offer any evidence for the flat earth.

Lol what a fake picture of earth!! Nice try though! Do a reverse image search and youll see what I mean.
Don't worry, I had done a "reverse image search" long before you mentioned it! And what did I find?
There are 3 images that Google deems a match, and they are these:

815 x 800 umihoshi.com
Date code: 2016.03.09 12:00 JST (29 MAR 2016 03:30UTC)

815 x 800 hazardlab.jp
Date code: 2016.03.09 12:00 JST (29 MAR 2016 03:30UTC)

815 x 800 forum.tfes.org
Date code: 2016.04.26 12:30 JST (26 APR 2016 03:30UTC)
The only one that I can find exactly the same as the image I posted was the right one with:
url = http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w433/RabDownunder/Himawari%202016.04.26%2003.30UTC_zpstksv5rlj.png
and the image in the post under question has
url = http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w433/RabDownunder/Himawari%202016.04.26%2003.30UTC_zpstksv5rlj.png
And they are the same, both are my own Photobucket account "RabDownunder"!

So please explain yourself as I seem to have the original of that photo!

Now Mr Arealhumanbeing I wonder why I have what seems to be the original of the photo - you think

I'll give you my explanation later.

Do tell.
Image saved at http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w433/RabDownunder/aus_dnc_0100_zpslugrmuvf.jpg
Since I seem to have the original of that image, it would seems reasonable to claim that this site
prepared the image specifically for me on request in less that 20 minutes from the time the satellite recorded the data.

How does that fit with ArealhumanTeen's claim of being stitched together from aerial photos?
Again I do an image search on that photo, guess what? Look what I get:

and

Rabinoz is a liar
Now Mr Arealhumanbeing you are making some very serious accusations,
so once again please explain very carefully in what way I am a liar!
I do believe that I proved that I had the "originals" of both of those satellite photographs.
Your completely unfounded and malicious accusations are quite libellous!
If you can't explain yourself, I'll certainly take this further! I'll hound till I get a satisfactory answer.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #235 on: April 04, 2017, 11:46:42 PM »
On another note, this thread has gone way off topic.
That is largely due you baseless and libellous accusations.

The Jewish beliefs and Chazal is the topic...

Earth is flat.

OK, "The Jewish beliefs and Chazal is the topic...",
I will not disagree that "Jewish Sages Think Earth Is Flat", so does "Boko Haram" think that the earth is flat.
That settles that!

But neither of those nor your oft repeated "Earth is flat" is of any importance in any discussion about the "shape of the earth".

The "shape of the earth" is what it is, whatever "Jewish Sages", "Boko Haram" or Arealhumanbeing might think.

And it can only be ascertained by evidence that gives clues about its shape, and photos from space are some of those clues.
          I claim that there is far more than enough evidence you show that it cannot be flat.
          You, on the other hand, claim that "the Earth is Flat" with no real evidence that I have yet seen.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #236 on: April 05, 2017, 05:15:19 PM »
Soooo ignoring your sad claims that a Japanese company made a picture just for you, anything else you want to lie about Rab the liar?

I dont have any evidence of the Earth being flat? No?

Go launch a weather balloon up to 40,000 ft and tell me what you record.

« Reply #237 on: April 06, 2017, 06:07:08 AM »
Soooo ignoring your sad claims that a Japanese company made a picture just for you, anything else you want to lie about Rab the liar?

I dont have any evidence of the Earth being flat? No?

Go launch a weather balloon up to 40,000 ft and tell me what you record.
How about that map?  Or explaining sun rise?

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #238 on: April 06, 2017, 12:45:39 PM »
Lemme ask you this badxtoss.

If you launched a balloon without recording a curve, like I advised in my last post that you ignored, would you be asking those questions still?

Would you not be asking...

Where the fuck is the curve of Earth?

Or would you shrug it off and say,

huh must not have gotten high enough, because the government would never lie to me...

« Reply #239 on: April 06, 2017, 05:40:35 PM »
Lemme ask you this badxtoss.

If you launched a balloon without recording a curve, like I advised in my last post that you ignored, would you be asking those questions still?

Would you not be asking...

Where the fuck is the curve of Earth?

Or would you shrug it off and say,

huh must not have gotten high enough, because the government would never lie to me...
Probably because he doesn't need said proof like you do?