How Planes Work?

• 2 Replies
How Planes Work?
« on: October 21, 2018, 04:29:17 PM »
If the FE Version of gravity is the flat earth travelling up? How come Planes manage to fly at a flat trajectory, they would have to fly up at the same speed as objects fall, or fly as fast upwards as the flat earth travels upwards. how would this work I don't planes can travel up that fast, and when in the plane you can feel when it levels up. How does this work?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: How Planes Work?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 05:13:33 PM »
If the FE Version of gravity is the flat earth travelling up? How come Planes manage to fly at a flat trajectory, they would have to fly up at the same speed as objects fall, or fly as fast upwards as the flat earth travels upwards. how would this work I don't planes can travel up that fast, and when in the plane you can feel when it levels up. How does this work?

FlatEarthersAreRetarded, an airplane is held aloft by aerodynamic lift.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: How Planes Work?
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 05:36:55 PM »
Exactly the same as with gravity on the Globe. Maybe you'd like to debate that issue with Albert Einstein?
Quote from: R Nave
Principle of Equivalence
Experiments performed in a uniformly accelerating reference frame with acceleration a are indistinguishable from the same experiments performed in a non-accelerating reference frame which is situated in a gravitational field where the acceleration of gravity = g = -a = intensity of gravity field. One way of stating this fundamental principle of general relativity is to say that gravitational mass is identical to inertial mass.
In Einstein’s General Relativity gravitation is an inertial pseudo-force.

So long as the acceleration, a, is exactly -g they would behave exactly the same.

Possibly FlatEarthersAreRetarded but some Globe-earthers aren't that smart either.