A new discovery : Back side of antennas gathering the waves, as front side

• 55 Replies

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Re: A new discovery : Back side of antennas gathering the waves, as front
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2016, 07:38:36 AM »
I just got rid of directv and went back to using an OTA antenna. I WISH IT PICKED UP FROM ALL SIDES  >:(

Also I wish I had checked eBay before I bought this one. I need more POWER.

I chosen a transmission center. I turned the direction of dish to it and it did not work. I turned back side of dish to transmitted center, then it worked. They are fooling us. :)

Front side doesn't work because of interference occurs.

Have you tried over clocking your house.   My house is over clocked to 4096hz and I can receive fine on the front side of my antennas.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2016, 09:43:21 AM »
78.8% of about 200 countries

78.8% of 200 countries is 157.6 countries.  Which country is only worth 0.6% of a country?  Perhaps you are simply making things up again and trying to pass it off as factual?   :P
;) I thought some smart aleck would fall for that one!  ;)

Some countries have both 115/230 V and/or 50/60 Hz! So as usual you are throwing unfounded accusations around.

Some countries still have 90V DC, and some use 2 phase 4 wire.  I thought your 200 countries would have been in the developed world.  Perhaps I simply expected too much from you?
Are you suggesting that the USA is not a developed country? ???
There remains, however, a two-phase commercial distribution system in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; many buildings in Center City are permanently wired for two-phase and PECO (the local electric utility company) has continued the service. This type of service happens to exist in Hartford, Connecticut. It does serve a few buildings in that city.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: A new discovery : Back side of antennas gathering the waves, as front side
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2016, 10:11:03 AM »

78.8% of 200 countries is 157.6 countries.  Which country is only worth 0.6% of a country?  Perhaps you are simply making things up again and trying to pass it off as factual?   :P

Some countries have both 115/230 V and/or 50/60 Hz! So as usual you are throwing unfounded accusations around.

Some countries still have 90V DC, and some use 2 phase 4 wire.  I thought your 200 countries would have been in the developed world.  Perhaps I simply expected too much from you?
There remains, however, a two-phase commercial distribution system in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; many buildings in Center City are permanently wired for two-phase and PECO (the local electric utility company) has continued the service. This type of service happens to exist in Hartford, Connecticut. It does serve a few buildings in that city.

When I was in school, they told us there were still parts of the US using DC in households.  I just found a reference.

In January 1998, Consolidated Edison started to eliminate DC service. At that time there were 4,600 DC customers. By 2006, there were only 60 customers using DC service, and on November 14, 2007, the last direct-current distribution by Con Edison was shut down. Customers still using DC were provided with on-site AC to DC rectifiers.[131] Pacific Gas and Electric Company still provided DC power to some locations in San Francisco through at least 2012, primarily for elevators, supplied by close to 200 rectifiers each providing power for 7-10 customers.[132]

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2016, 10:27:03 AM »

When I was in school, they told us there were still parts of the US using DC in households.  I just found a reference.

In January 1998, Consolidated Edison started to eliminate DC service. At that time there were 4,600 DC customers. By 2006, there were only 60 customers using DC service, and on November 14, 2007, the last direct-current distribution by Con Edison was shut down. Customers still using DC were provided with on-site AC to DC rectifiers.[131] Pacific Gas and Electric Company still provided DC power to some locations in San Francisco through at least 2012, primarily for elevators, supplied by close to 200 rectifiers each providing power for 7-10 customers.[132]

Actually, with the modern digital lifestyle and increased use of solar energy, there is a renewed interest in DC residential wiring and appliances.
It’s been more than a century since alternating current (AC) won the battle against direct current (DC) as the technology of choice for distributing electricity across the grid and in buildings. But maybe it’s time to rethink that choice, and convert homes and businesses to DC power for more efficient use of the increasing portion of electricity consumption and generation that runs on direct current.

That’s the idea behind a U.K. Department of Energy and Climate Change project announced last month, aiming to integrate solar power, batteries and LED lighting and home electronics into a single DC-powered system. The goal is to reduce inefficiencies related to converting DC to AC and back again, and bring the control capabilities that come from a core DC power technology -- the USB cable -- to better manage household power loads for grid needs.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2016, 07:19:44 PM »
If we could return to the topic:
I chosen a transmission center. I turned the direction of dish to it and it did not work. I turned back side of dish to transmitted center, then it worked. They are fooling us. :)

(BROKEN IMAGE)

Image not showing.  Would you be willing to share the location of the dish and the location of the station you pointed at?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2016, 08:35:16 PM »
Thanks, that made my morning.  Did you know that I have received death threats over that piece of satire?  I'll have to dig up some PMs.  They are hilarious.   ;D

You might remember "Charles ........."? I won't give the links - to protect the guilty!

In one post (not a PM) to me:
"Theres no point trying to sensibly debate anything with you traitors. Over heating  device technology to close programs  seems to be your new tool of censorship. The resistance is growing & your date with the rope awaits you soon . 👍 "

Another post: "Are you prepared to declare your not a member or an employee of a political party . A member or non financial member of a masonic order or member of the Fabian society. ?"

And a PM from dear "Charles .........", the last to me I think.
"They kid napped me with a phoney.  warrant & physical did very painful nasty things to me & thats being nice about it  . If I want to grow any older  . I have to shut up.Thats basically it . Romly stewart Google it he talks about glossa . I Can not post anymore they will terminate me. The world is not what you have been educated to believe it is . Theses are not nice people , their ruthless elitists."
Charles really had his problems and I have sympathy for him.

He's no longer with us. i don't know what happened, but I have my suspicions - and they don't involve conspiracies.

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2016, 12:18:00 AM »
Actually Intikam installed his dish backwards the first time, he was holding the instruction upside down. The damn house and the earth were blocking his signal, the 'wrong' way round works fine now!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2016, 01:41:29 AM »
If we could return to the topic:

(BROKEN IMAGE)

Image not showing.  Would you be willing to share the location of the dish and the location of the station you pointed at?

IMG site is changed, updated.

Interference occurs on front side of dish, but back side of dish works well.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2016, 05:27:39 AM »
You obviously have no clue whatsoever as to how these things work.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

?

Woody

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2016, 01:58:16 PM »
Where are the transmitters in these pictures?

Can you guess which picture was taken the nearest to the equator?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2016, 02:37:15 PM »

I said back side is working as front side. Although interference occurs, it still works. This is a hardware problem. It is hard to place a dish to a wall of house because is hardware reader is in the front side. There is no alternative. To be no alternative proves nothing.

bottom image looks like a reverse umbrella. I don't think they work or the image will be no good. If it really works, this don't change the truth about that people are ignorant.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2016, 02:40:58 PM »

I said back side is working as front side. Although interference occurs, it still works. This is a hardware problem. It is hard to place a dish to a wall of house because is hardware reader is in the front side. There is no alternative. To be no alternative proves nothing.

bottom image looks like a reverse umbrella. I don't think they work or the image will be no good. If it really works, this don't change the truth about that people are ignorant.
Exactly.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2016, 03:16:03 PM »
You can use the reverse side of an umbrella and it a bit works but this is a nonsence.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2016, 03:22:18 PM »
You can use the reverse side of an umbrella and it a bit works but this is a nonsence.

Works for a couple minutes, untill the umbrella fills up with water and leaves you more saturated than not using an umbrella at all.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2016, 05:06:30 PM »
The bottom pic looks like people have rain water collectors on their roofs. 

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2016, 05:14:17 PM »

Funny  ::) "umbrella" made of mesh  ;) - that wouldn't even keep the rain out. Maybe they are actually satellite TV dishes pointing UP!

Of course they work! Why else would all these thousands of people near the equator use satellite dishes facing almost vertical?

You have proved that you know nothing about maps, nothing about aircraft speeds and routes and nothing about satellite antennas.

Yes, it really works, but this doesn't change the truth about İntikam being ignorant.

You, Mr İntikam, you might not read what this "sub-hominid" writes,
but everyone else does, and hopefully they will realise that you simply do not know what you are talking about.
You really must be ignorant if a "sub-hominid" knows more that you!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2016, 05:20:23 PM »
^^^  you're gunna get double extra ignored.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2016, 06:23:49 PM »
Rabinoz and Sokarul have the honour of having their names complete on Intikams ignore list, the rest of us sub, sub humanoids have our names snipped with asterisks.

**Hangs head in shame.**
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2016, 07:01:29 PM »
I thought the  *  made us special.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2016, 07:07:26 PM »
Now I am considering the possibility of putting some thought into contemplating being slightly miffed.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2016, 01:06:34 AM »
Rabinoz and Sokarul have the honour of having their names complete on Intikams ignore list, the rest of us sub, sub humanoids have our names snipped with asterisks.

**Hangs head in shame.**
Yes, you really should! You are just too, too polite. How do you hope to get on with a  ;) weakness  ;) like that?
:'( He is hiding your "real names" to protect the guilty.  :'(

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2016, 09:39:57 PM »

That is made of mesh? No, those are satillites.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2016, 04:07:55 PM »

I am fairly confident that even your roundy buddies will not try to pass them off as satellites.   :-\

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2016, 05:13:47 PM »

I am fairly confident that even your roundy[1] buddies will not try to pass them off as satellites.   :-\

How wonderfully perceptive you claim that:
"The bottom pic looks like people have rain water collectors on their roofs."

But as Luke 22:35-38 points out they are "made of mesh?" Just what does it rain where you are?

It does rain " ;) cats and dogs  ;)" here sometimes, maybe your mesh "rain water collectors on their roofs" are to strain out the "cats and dogs".

There is of course the distinct possibility that all those mesh dishes are actually satellite dish antennas aimed at geostationary DBS satellites above the equator.

[1] By the way I thought you earth was round, in case you hadn't heard the real earth is a Globe - that is different to just round.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2016, 05:48:58 PM »
Are you suggesting they are spaghetti strainers on those roofs? 

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2016, 06:08:08 PM »
Are you suggesting they are spaghetti strainers on those roofs?
No, more likely used for washing rice in those countries, though I wouldn't be surprised to find some of the cats and dogs cooked up too.