10 questions that globers dont want you to ask.....

• 148 Replies

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Re: 10 questions that globers dont want you to ask.....
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2016, 07:23:37 PM »
Being closer or farther from a really large ball does impact the amount of the surface of the ball that you can see. Hence, the picture. You can test this on a big yoga ball with your cell phone camera (or just your eyes) if you want. Try it.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2016, 07:24:35 PM »
Can't explain the "changing earth size" any better than this:

Oh, come on it's a bit hard for our IQ 20.0 "Flat Earth Idiot" to know what that means.

You'll need to provide an explanation one syllable words of not more than 3 letters, and even then it'll have trouble.
Explaining it to your parrot might be easier and you might get more meaningful answers back than this sort of stuff:
you dont want help you will just debunked what ever i show you anyways..... you just want to live on a globe and are only here cause your insecure and want to bellittle others to feel smart...... .WELL TO BAD CAUSE YOUR NO
So you do that!
it only appears that why cause the directions are all messed up cause they are determined by the megnetic pole......
er? Say that again!
.... there is no system of solars just fire creatures in the sky slowly dying cause they wandered up into the sky instead of sticking to the flat plane to grow trees......
Right!  ;D "just fire creatures in the sky slowly dying"  ;D
we live on the flat earth....... the solar system is a lie..... all cgi...... venus is 100000s of miles away at best........
I wonder how Venus "transits the sun" when "venus is 100000s of miles away" and the flat earth sun is 3,000 miles away.
the meteors are made of rocks and they come break off of fire creatures (the fire creatures have rocks under them to fuel the fire) and they just crash down and are located in the sky..... and there is no dome the dome is a shill lie...... that simple....
What can I say?
i dont care gramer on a internet forums kid cause im not some show off......
Does he mean that he doesn't care for his grandma on an internet forum" or what?
it is the un logo map basically same thing but it is in fact accurate....
the militery has traveled all around using that map no problems therefore it is accurate and the earth is FLAT.... no way to weasol your way out of this one so just go home kid......
Wow, it's no wonder the US planes got so lost in Australia! An we thought that they were just poor navigators. Mind you one navigator, trying to get from Charleville to Brisbane actually said "Don't bother me with a map, just point!".

That's enough to go on with. I'm sure out "Font of all Wisdom" will soon add plenty more!

Mind you, I think that this and all "Flat Earth Scientist's" posts should be in "Complete Nonsense"!

<< I haven't checked for errors, but then who'd know? >>

all you can do is make fun of me cause you have no logic.....

Simple, if you don't want to be ridiculed don't make such hilariously ridiculous posts! And you seem not averse to ridiculing.

If your problem is that English not your first language, then please let us know and we'll try to be more considerate, but early in the piece you I believe you claimed that English was no problem.

And I have found that many whose first language is not English write far better English than those of who were raised on English (or   :P 'strine in my case!  :P).

« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2016, 07:27:48 PM »
I'm not calling you a troll, I'm pointing out the fact that it's clearly what you're doing here. Nothing else. You have defeated nobody, and that includes me. And I've been quite honest about it. You are the only flat head that says stars and the sun are living creatures, yet when asked for evidence you instead derail and say "shut up" or act like an elementary student.
So, I'm gonna ask again, and everyone here is dying to know too... Where's your evidence for star creatures? And do they reproduce? Are there individual male and female?

« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2016, 07:28:43 PM »
Being closer or farther from a really large ball does impact the amount of the surface of the ball that you can see. Hence, the picture. You can test this on a big yoga ball with your cell phone camera (or just your eyes) if you want. Try it.

that whole picture is flawed no camera sees in cones......

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2016, 07:42:53 PM »
You can test it on a big yoga ball with your cell phone camera (or just your eyes) if you want. Try it.

« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2016, 09:45:15 PM »
You can test it on a big yoga ball with your cell phone camera (or just your eyes) if you want. Try it.

your ugly face

« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2016, 09:54:46 PM »
What about his ugly face?
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2016, 10:01:55 PM »

Who said they were cones? They are horizontal projections of square or rectangular pyramids.

« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2016, 10:04:43 PM »

Who said they were cones? They are horizontal projections of square or rectangular pyramids.

look at them they are ice cream cones.....

« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2016, 10:10:41 PM »
To the funny FES quotes thread you go!
Please give me ideas.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2016, 10:30:48 PM »

As I claimed before Flat Earthers have zero ability to imagine 3D objects - that's why they insist on a Flat Earth!

« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2016, 05:13:20 AM »

As I claimed before Flat Earthers have zero ability to imagine 3D objects - that's why they insist on a Flat Earth!

do you really see in ice cream cones kid?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2016, 05:26:53 AM »

do you really see in ice cream cones kid?
But the way I ain't your kid, have some respect for your elders!

Sure a child-like mind such as yours might think "lovely ice-cream cones", but to someone with an idea of field of view and perspective view of a sphere they do actually indicate that the apparent size of a continent in a photo of the globe depends entirely on the distance from the camera to the globe.

It's so easy to see that you are another whose sole argument is:
"I can't understand the Globe, and that proves that the earth must be flat!"
It doesn't really, it just proves that you can't be bothered putting the effort into understanding the Globe.

But, when you really get down to it I really doubt that you understand the Flat Earth either. Explaining away all the big and small inconsistensies in any Flat Earth model is far harder than "understanding the basic Globe model".

« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2016, 07:36:08 AM »
FES. How old are you. Before you call everybody your kid, we would like to know your age.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 07:47:59 AM by origamiscienceguy »
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2016, 07:46:33 AM »
It turns out that the "Questions that Globers Don't Want You to Ask" are all answered, and pretty quickly, and with supportive facts.

Now for The One Question that Flat Earthers Don't Want You to Ask:  Where is the Edge? Y'know, the Dropping Off corner, the barrier, the limit, the End.  Where is it?  It should be in every direction if we go far enough, but nobody seems able to find it.  We know it can't be Antarctica because plenty of ships have completely circumnavigated Antarctica and the coastline of Antarctica is not as long as the coastline of Australia; circumnavigating Antarctica proves that it is not surrounding the rim of the Flat Earth.  I am sure that once we find the Edge there will be a lively new industry and science in finding out what's beyond the Edge, maybe new forms of life and new civilizations on the side or underside.  But the FEers simply cannot show us the Edge; every time someone suggests the location of the Edge someone else travels around it or beyond it and proves it was not the Edge.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 11:05:04 PM by Cartog »

« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2016, 08:32:53 AM »
It turns out that the "Questions that Globers Don't Want You to Ask" are all answered, and pretty quickly, and with supportive facts.

Now for The One Question that Flat Earthers Don't Want You to Ask:  Where is the Edge? Y'know, the Dropping Off corner, the barrier, the limit, the End.  Where is it?  It should be in every direction if we go far enough, but nobody seems able to find it.  We know it can't be Antarctica because plenty of ships have completely circumnavigated Antarctica and it the coastline of Antarctica is not as long as the coastline of Australia.  I am sure that once we find the Edge there will be a lively new industry and science in finding out what's beyond the Edge, maybe new forms of life and new civilizations on the side or underside.  But the FEers simply cannot show us the Edge; every time someone suggests the location of the Edge someone else travels around it or beyond it and proves it was not the Edge.

no they have not been answered with proof anwways...... the end of our known world is at antarctica...... we are surrounded by an infinite ice plane with puddle that have other worlds in them that are slave plantations created by the free masons......

« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2016, 09:00:43 AM »
No matter how many times you spew your religious theories, nobody, nptbeven the flat earthers, are going tonight you seriously without some form of proof.
Please give me ideas.

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2016, 09:01:02 AM »
Sorry man, these folks seem to be taking you seriously but not me.  You really showed your hand with that anti-gravity space birds thing.

http://screenshots.en.sftcdn.net/en/scrn/3348000/3348027/angry-birds-space-hd-01-700x525.png

Anyway...can anyone tell me how to locate this quotes page?
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2016, 09:21:37 AM »
Haha I doubt anyone here is taking him seriously, he's obviously trolling. And not even doing a good job of it.
At this point all he says is pure entertainment! Star creatures, with little rock  fires! And as you can see, NO other FE'rs are backing him up, or even commenting. Even they have standards it appears..

« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2016, 09:39:31 AM »
No matter how many times you spew your religious theories, nobody, nptbeven the flat earthers, are going tonight you seriously without some form of proof.

i am a athiest so i cant be religious you nut......

Sorry man, these folks seem to be taking you seriously but not me.  You really showed your hand with that anti-gravity space birds thing.

http://screenshots.en.sftcdn.net/en/scrn/3348000/3348027/angry-birds-space-hd-01-700x525.png

Anyway...can anyone tell me how to locate this quotes page?

Haha I doubt anyone here is taking him seriously, he's obviously trolling. And not even doing a good job of it.
At this point all he says is pure entertainment! Star creatures, with little rock  fires! And as you can see, NO other FE'rs are backing him up, or even commenting. Even they have standards it appears..

typical shil glober ad hominem tactics means i win the argument...... GOODBYE

« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2016, 09:45:46 AM »
That went right over your head I'm afraid. You see, flat earth theory is in and of itself a religion. Religion does not necessarily mean a devotion to God. If you have faith in something, and live by it, that is a religion. You have faith in flat earth with no REAL evidence, so therefore FET is your religion.

« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2016, 09:47:14 AM »
That went right over your head I'm afraid. You see, flat earth theory is in and of itself a religion. Religion does not necessarily mean a devotion to God. If you have faith in something, and live by it, that is a religion. You have faith in flat earth with no REAL evidence, so therefore FET is your religion.

globeism is the religion cause it has no real proof flat earth has proof.......

« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2016, 09:52:31 AM »
Proof of fire creatures, and lands beyond the wall, with slave plantations made by masons.. Yes. That constitutes as religion, because you believe in it and have no proof.
If you have evidence, please, by all means, share it!

« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2016, 10:02:39 AM »
He won't share it because he cannot he literally has no evidence.

He even said earlier that he has 10000000i proofs. That is not even a real number.
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2016, 10:10:31 AM »
Proof of fire creatures, and lands beyond the wall, with slave plantations made by masons.. Yes. That constitutes as religion, because you believe in it and have no proof.

i do have proof i was at the bilderburg meeting......

« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2016, 10:41:12 AM »

i do have proof i was at the bilderburg meeting......
I realize grammar is obviously not your strong point.
So in reading your sentence, you are stating you have proof you were at the bilderburg meeting. You're going to tell us you have proof you were at a meeting? What does this have to do with anything at all?

« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2016, 10:46:44 AM »

globeism is the religion cause it has no real proof flat earth has proof.......

Jesus, how demented are you? There is a lot more proof of the earth being round than a flat Earth. Actually think next time before you post your immature and easily back-fired argument.

« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2016, 10:51:29 AM »

what is that even supposed to mean you think posting nonsense pictures is going to make your lie any more true... IT IS NOT SO DONT TRY

Oh, come on it's a bit hard for our IQ 20.0 "Flat Earth Idiot" to know what that means.

You'll need to provide an explanation one syllable words of not more than 3 letters, and even then it'll have trouble.
Explaining it to your parrot might be easier and you might get more meaningful answers back than this sort of stuff:
you dont want help you will just debunked what ever i show you anyways..... you just want to live on a globe and are only here cause your insecure and want to bellittle others to feel smart...... .WELL TO BAD CAUSE YOUR NO
So you do that!
it only appears that why cause the directions are all messed up cause they are determined by the megnetic pole......
er? Say that again!
.... there is no system of solars just fire creatures in the sky slowly dying cause they wandered up into the sky instead of sticking to the flat plane to grow trees......
Right!  ;D "just fire creatures in the sky slowly dying"  ;D
we live on the flat earth....... the solar system is a lie..... all cgi...... venus is 100000s of miles away at best........
I wonder how Venus "transits the sun" when "venus is 100000s of miles away" and the flat earth sun is 3,000 miles away.
the meteors are made of rocks and they come break off of fire creatures (the fire creatures have rocks under them to fuel the fire) and they just crash down and are located in the sky..... and there is no dome the dome is a shill lie...... that simple....
What can I say?
i dont care gramer on a internet forums kid cause im not some show off......
Does he mean that he doesn't care for his grandma on an internet forum" or what?
it is the un logo map basically same thing but it is in fact accurate....
the militery has traveled all around using that map no problems therefore it is accurate and the earth is FLAT.... no way to weasol your way out of this one so just go home kid......
Wow, it's no wonder the US planes got so lost in Australia! An we thought that they were just poor navigators. Mind you one navigator, trying to get from Charleville to Brisbane actually said "Don't bother me with a map, just point!".

That's enough to go on with. I'm sure out "Font of all Wisdom" will soon add plenty more!

Mind you, I think that this and all "Flat Earth Scientist's" posts should be in "Complete Nonsense"!

<< I haven't checked for errors, but then who'd know? >>

all you can do is make fun of me cause you have no logic.....

Railroad tracks are not and have never been laid perfectly next to each other.  Each piece is 20-30 feet long and they leave space between for expansion.  There is no need for curved tracks because of that.

you still dont understand it..... if we lived on a globe there would HAVE TO BE curved parts....... yes in fact there would.....

Space does exist and can be proved by a simple experiment. You'll need a hot air balloon, strap a barometer to it(to measure air pressure) and wire it to send you the air pressure it is currently in. As you get into space the air pressure will drop to zero. This happens in a vacuum(if you don't believe me do it on ground level in a self contained vacuum).

This is to counter your 10th point(the bird one).

(English is not my best language sorry for grammar of spelling mistakes.)

i never said the air wasnt different in space when i say space doesnt exist i mean the infinite place with all billions of stars that we are told about.... and if you arent english just go away we dont need you here when you dont even understand anything.........

if we live on a spinning globe......

1. how come when you jump you dont land in a different spot?? and dont use that car and train argument cause they are not spinning globes......

2. how is the earth so large you cant see the curve from a airplane yet so small ships sink over the horizon?

3. why is every picture of earth cgi?? and yes it is cgi unless you think landmasses change sizes in short periods of time......

4. why do all flight paths work on a flat earth map? if the world was a globe you would have flight paths that take advantage of the globe shape for shortcuts but you dont.......

5. nasa was founded by nazis...... why would you believe what nazis have to say?

6. why wont the goverment let independent researchers in antarctica?? and dont tell me its cause they want to keep it a wild life reserve...... you are naive if you think a goverment wouldnt want to mine that......

7. if satellites are orbitting the earth why dont satellite dishes need to constantly turning??

8. why is nasa going to discontinue there iss 24 livestream?? there is no reason to unless they want to hide the fact it is cgi.......

9. why dont people need to account for curvature when building train tracks?

10. if space is real and accessable why havent birds evolved to fly there?? evolution would dictate that they would to get away from predators........

i know no globers will probably answer this you will probably all run away and cry that your religion has been destroyed.....

1:Conversation of Momentum, someone already said this
2:Here's the thing; Saying that the curvature from planes is a giant hill is highly retarded in many levels. No hill is that big. Elevation does increase, but it does it a light slighter than that or are mountains. So saying our statements are a lot more logical than yours.
3: It's not CGI idiot.
4: I honestly don't know the answer to this, but I'm sure someone rational would be more than glad to explain this to me.
5: I just lost 50 IQ points by reading that. That's fucking impossible as we have no records of Nazi's coming here (besides the Neo-Nazi's). I'm pretty sure Hitler didn't send his blonde spitty troops to Florida to build something. And if they did, they'd be caught. And we'd probably send a shit load of tanks, soldiers, aircraft, etc, and we would most likely talk about it in school.
6: There are researches there. In fact, I recall there being towns there where researches are studying the freezing hell over there.
7: I'm pretty sure the dishes rotate themselves towards the Earth. But this question is vague to begin with.
8: First off, it's "their" and yet you try to smart-ass people. Second; It's not CGI. How fucking brainwashed are you? You are more brainwashed than a socialist in North Korea. I bet they had some issue and that's why they stopped it.
9: Gravity? And the fact the curvature is so huge compared to a human being. Fun fact; Bridges do this. They slightly make it tilt in perspective towards the center of the earth. They done this with the Brooklyn bridge when it was first built.
10: Holy shit I just lost another 50 IQ points. Were you dropped from the Empire State Building? There's hardly any oxygen in space. Birds wouldn't be able to evolve in that type of atmosphere. There are living organism in space. But they're pretty much bacteria.

1. they said but did not prove yes........

2. then how come it isnt always there and how come the curvature can end.... are you saying only part of the earth is flat??

3. it is i proved it....

4. people who are rational dont believe we live on a magic spinning globe......

5. look up operation paper clip and learn some history kiddo......

6. i never said there werent researchers i am talking about if i wanted to go there to prove the flat earth or do something that a orgnazation doesnt want me doing i wouldnt be allowed there.... and the researchers that are there are heavily restricted and controlled......

7. pretty sure is not good enough......

8. it has been proven to be cgi....

9. it doesnt matter how big the curvature is they would still have to used curved train tracks...... and why would bridges which are much shorter then railway lines need to account for curvature but no the railroad if the magic curvature is so big?? do you see how the globe model contradicts itself yet?

10. why dont they evolve to breath something else then?

sad how you cant argue your beliefs......

go big or go home

glober!!!

It's more like YOU don't understand how railroad tracks are laid out. It isn't one big bar of iron or steel, they are laid out in segments. How long can be argued, but I assume no more than at least 50 yards. Eventually, the bars are connected. So it would even out with the the earth's curvature.

« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2016, 11:17:46 AM »
if we live on a spinning globe......

1. how come when you jump you dont land in a different spot?? and dont use that car and train argument cause they are not spinning globes......

For the same reason why if you jump up on a train you land on the same spot. Inertia. You are traveling the same speed as the train (earth) so you carry that speed with view. It's also the same reason why whenever you see one of those WW2 documentaries and the B17 drops its bombs they don't go flying back immediately.

2. how is the earth so large you cant see the curve from a airplane yet so small ships sink over the horizon?

Actually you can. Get a straight edge and you'll notice a very slight curve. And ships sinking over the horizon doesn't help you either.

3. why is every picture of earth cgi?? and yes it is cgi unless you think landmasses change sizes in short periods of time......

Prove its CGI.

4. why do all flight paths work on a flat earth map? if the world was a globe you would have flight paths that take advantage of the globe shape for shortcuts but you dont.......

Prove they use a flat map.

5. nasa was founded by nazis...... why would you believe what nazis have to say?

Because they also believed that if you walk off a cliff you'll fall and die.

6. why wont the goverment let independent researchers in antarctica?? and dont tell me its cause they want to keep it a wild life reserve...... you are naive if you think a goverment wouldnt want to mine that......

Who's stopping them?

7. if satellites are orbitting the earth why dont satellite dishes need to constantly turning??

Those aren't the satellites our dishes are pointing to. They are pointing to satellites that are in parking orbit. Meaning the satellites matches the speed of the earth and is therefore stationary.

8. why did nasa discontinue there iss 24 livestream?? there is no reason to unless they want to hide the fact it is cgi.......

Did they? Even if they did a better question is why they had it up in the first place?

9. why dont people need to account for curvature when building train tracks?

Because tracks aren't straight as an arrow. I should know. I'm a model railroader. Tracks come in short sections that they pin or weld together. So they conform to the curvature on their own.

10. if space is real and accessable why havent birds evolved to fly there?? evolution would dictate that they would to get away from predators........

Because wings don't work in a vacuum. Plus their food is on the ground. The only thing that does work in a vacuum is rockets.

i know no globers will probably answer this you will probably all run away and cry that your religion has been destroyed.....

I've answered them and I'm not even the smartest of the bunch as some would quickly like to point out.

1. DID YOU EVEN READ THE POINT??

2. you cant you might see a hill sometimes but that is all and ships dont actually sink over the horizon it is caused by perspective......

3. prove that land masses drastically change size in short period of time.......

4. way to avoid the question......

5. so just because they believe something that everyone knows and is obvious you ignore all the other lies they told and the atrocities that they did?? logic.......

6. look up the antarcitica treaty and read the whole thing..... note that you need a good education to pick up on what i really means........

7. so now satellites are affected by earth spinning but planes arent....... see how self contradicting and illogical the globe model is now??

8. they were arrogant and thought they could fool us all with it but they realized that there were intelligent people exposing the flaws in the cgi so they turned it off.......

9. doesnt matter.... the railroad would need curved track not to go off into space if we lived on a globe.......

10. who said that would have to use wings they could have just evolved anti gravity devices.......

sorry but try harder.....

go big or go home

glober!
3. Can you accept that different lenses will distort the object?
For example, these pictures were taken with different lenses(Different focal length):

Now regarding the pictures of the earth, If you are close to something (low altitude orbit) and want to take a picture of it and be able to fit it in the frame, you need to use a lens with a wide angle (low focal length). Ok?
If you are further away from something (High altitude orbit) and you want to take a picture of it but still fit it in the frame you need to use a lens with a zoom (high focal length). Ok?
So, just like the pictures of the girl, the earth will look distorted depending on how low/high orbit it was taken from and what focal lenght lens was used.
You can easily verify this at home if you have a earth globe and a camera.

bob how about you go and argue sandohaken instead of avoiding his points cause we have already been over this it has been debunked......

EarthIsRoundNotFlat

• Of course it's round!
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2016, 01:45:25 PM »
Calling his mind child-like is an insult to children.
I, for one, approve of our new Penguin overlords!

-Space Cowgirl