Alt.Dubay.Net

• 8 Replies
Alt.Dubay.Net
« on: September 18, 2016, 12:36:30 AM »
I'm guessing much to a lot of peoples annoyance on this forum we're all well aware that Eric Dubay and his 'book' is probably more widely known in non-Flat Earth circles as the definitive book on Flat Earth.

Is there anyone else who has wrote on this subject apart from Rowbotham and his Zetetic Astronomy?
Flat vs. Round is a distraction aimed at covering the REAL truth.

The donut-shaped Earth is the only way, the light and salvation.

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. [John 8:32]

Re: Alt.Dubay.Net
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 01:51:35 AM »
One guy gave me a list of books/video I should read to... I have no idea why he gave me this. I guess because he called me "insane" and decided to share some true knowledge:

-Zetetic Astronomy, Earth Not a Globe (Rowbotham)
-The Flat Earth Conspiracy (Dubay)
-200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball (Dubay)
-The Greatest Lie on Earth: Proof That Our World Is Not a Moving Globe (Hendrie)
-Zetetic Cosmogony, or, Conclusive evidence that the world is not a rotating, revolving globe, but a stationary plane circle (Winship)

You may something "useful" there.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 05:57:14 AM »
John Davis is supposedly writing a book. It is nearly complete for the last 7 years :'(
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 07:07:00 AM »
One guy gave me a list of books/video I should read to... I have no idea why he gave me this. I guess because he called me "insane" and decided to share some true knowledge:

-Zetetic Astronomy, Earth Not a Globe (Rowbotham)
-The Flat Earth Conspiracy (Dubay)
-200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball (Dubay)
-The Greatest Lie on Earth: Proof That Our World Is Not a Moving Globe (Hendrie)
-Zetetic Cosmogony, or, Conclusive evidence that the world is not a rotating, revolving globe, but a stationary plane circle (Winship)

You may something "useful" there.

Thanks for this list, it definitely looks like Dubay dominates this area :o
Flat vs. Round is a distraction aimed at covering the REAL truth.

The donut-shaped Earth is the only way, the light and salvation.

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. [John 8:32]

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 04:42:16 AM »
Check out our library.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 06:22:25 AM »
The FE books out there (including the one written by Dubay) are devoted to BASIC arguments about the FE theory.

They do not present any of the advanced topics at all.

None other has made the link between the chronology of history (which must be must shorter on a flat earth, given the solar precession phenomenon) and FET.

Dubay (and everyone else) has to use my explanations for the solar eclipse, how a nuclear plant functions, the ring laser gyroscopes, the beam neutrinos, the Venus angular size, the axial precession, and much more.

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 06:40:22 AM »
Why would one bother with advanced topics where basic topics aren't well covered (they make no sense)?

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 08:07:25 AM »
The FE books out there (including the one written by Dubay) are devoted to BASIC arguments about the FE theory.

None other has made the link between the chronology of history (which must be must shorter on a flat earth, given the solar precession phenomenon) and FET.

Dubay (and everyone else) has to use my explanations for the solar eclipse, how a nuclear plant functions, the ring laser gyroscopes, the beam neutrinos, the Venus angular size, the axial precession, and much more.
So Flat Earth Scientist was lying when he said he was the leading scientist in flat earth theory?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 02:49:58 PM »

So Flat Earth Scientist was lying when he said he was the leading scientist in flat earth theory?
He is a wannabe in the worst way.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth