I have a degree in Earth Sciences, ask me anything.

• 274 Replies
Re: I have a degree in Earth Sciences, ask me anything.
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2016, 09:35:36 PM »
how much is the goverment paying you to shill against the truth?? and do you feel guilty about having to lie all the time for money?

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2016, 11:36:55 PM »
Enlighten me.

Gauss' Easter formula applied to chronology:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=67723.msg1814080#msg1814080

Now please tell me: why are they called neutrinos and do they exist?

A subquark is composed of strings of bosons and antibosons. A boson = a neutrino = a photon and does have mass.

Let us remember that in one extension to the Standard Model, left- and right-handed neutrinos exist. These Dirac neutrinos acquire mass via the Higgs mechanism but right-handed neutrinos interact much more weakly than any other particles.

Aspden calls the neutrino ‘a figment of the imagination invented in order to make the books balance’ and says that it simply denotes ‘the capacity of the aether to absorb energy and momentum’.

I don't have a lot to add, except, again, not a scientist but everything that comes up when I search about this Allais paradox is that, the equipment today is much more precise and less prone to error.

CONFIRMATION OF THE ALLAIS EFFECT DURING THE 2003 SOLAR ECLIPSE:

http://www.acad.ro/sectii2002/proceedings/doc3_2004/03_Mihaila.pdf

(it also shows that the effect was confirmed during the August 1999 solar eclipse)

CONFIRMATION OF THE ALLAIS EFFECT DURING THE SEPT. 2006 SOLAR ECLIPSE:

http://www.hessdalen.org/sse/program/Articol.pdf

CONFIRMATION OF THE ALLAIS EFFECT DURING THE 2008 SOLAR ECLIPSE:

http://stoner.phys.uaic.ro/jarp/index.php/jarp/article/viewFile/40/22

Given the above, the authors consider that it is an inescapable conclusion from our experiments that after the end of the visible eclipse, as the Moon departed the angular vicinity of the Sun, some influence exerted itself upon the Eastern European region containing our three sets of equipment, extending over a field at least hundreds of kilometers in width.

The nature of this common influence is unknown, but plainly it cannot be considered as gravitational in the usually accepted sense of Newtonian or Einsteinian gravitation.

Dr. Maurice Allais:

“… the current theory of gravitation (being the result of the application, within the current theory of relative motions, of the principles of inertia and universal gravitation to any one of the Galilean spaces) complemented or not by the corrections suggested by the theory of relativity, leads to orders of magnitude [many factors of ten] for lunar and solar action (which are strictly not to be perceived experimentally) of some 100 million times less than the effects noted [during the eclipse] ... [emphasis added].”

In other words, the pendulum motions Allais observed during his two eclipses – 1954 and 1959 -- were physically IMPOSSIBLE … according to all known “textbook physics!”

Dr. Erwin Saxl, "1970 Solar Eclipse as 'Seen' by a Torsion Pendulum"

Saxl and Allen went on to note that to explain these remarkable eclipse observations, according to "conventional Newtonian/Einsteinian gravitational theory," an increase in the weight of the pendumum bob itself on the order of ~5% would be required ... amounting to (for the ~51.5-lb pendulum bob in the experiment) an increase of ~2.64 lbs!

This would be on the order of one hundred thousand (100,000) times greater than any possible "gravitational tidal effects" Saxl and Allen calculated (using Newtonian Gravitational Theory/ Relativity Theory) for even the 180-degree, "opposite" alignment of the sun and moon ... which, as previously noted, was also directly measured via the torsion pendulum (dasned green line - above) two weeks after the March 7 eclipse!

HERE ARE THE PRECISE CALCULATIONS INVOLVING THE ALLAIS EFFECT:

Dr. Maurice Allais:

In both cases, with the experiments with the anisotropic
support and with those with the isotropic support, it is found
that the amplitudes of the periodic effects are considerably
greater than those calculated according to the law of gravitation,
whether or not completed by the theory of relativity.
In the case of the anisotropic support, the amplitude of
the luni-solar component of 24h 50m is about twenty million
times greater than the amplitude calculated by the theory of
universal gravitation.

In the case of the paraconical pendulum with isotropic
support, this relation is about a hundred million.

I asked why your 'slightly transparent extra celestial body' doesn't block out the lights of other stars.

And you did receive the answer: it has everything to do with the DISTANCE involved.

In the first case, the Shadow Moon passes exactly in front of the Moon, perhaps less than a few hundred meters; as such, the radiation emitted by the Moon is picked up by the Shadow Moon, and its form can be seen, but only as it passes in front of the Moon.

The stars orbit much farther above: perhaps some 20-25 more kilometers in altitude. Their radiation is not nearly strong enough to make the Shadow Moon manifest itself.

Moreover, both the Black Sun and the Shadow Moon orbit at a low altitude beyond the Dome, and only cross the sky to cause the solar or the lunar eclipse (respectively).

Here is the orbit of the Black Sun described in the book of Enoch:

Enoch Chapter 23

Enoch 23:1 From there I went to another place, towards the west, unto the extremities of the earth.

Enoch 23:2 Where I beheld a fire blazing and running along without cessation, which intermitted its course neither by day nor by night; but continued always the same.

Enoch 23:3 I inquired, saying, What is this, which never ceases?

Enoch 23:4 Then Raguel, one of the holy angels who were with me, answered,

Enoch 23:5 And said, This blazing fire, which you behold running towards the west, is that of all the luminaries of heaven.

Fire = continuous emission of laevorotatory subquarks

All experts on geology must ask themselves this question: how did the elements of the periodic table come into existence?

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=55861.0

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=55861.msg1393324#msg1393324 (Helium gap 5 paradox)

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=55861.msg1393326#msg1393326 (Helium flash paradox/triple alpha process paradox)

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2016, 02:23:17 AM »
how much is the goverment paying you to shill against the truth?? and do you feel guilty about having to lie all the time for money?

The government actually covered most of my tuition, which is pretty neat (but that's not because of lying or anything, just that my government actually cares about its students). Now my debt isn't that massive. Most researchers actually have mediocre pay, it's in oil and mining where the money is. Going into research is basically saying that you don't care for money. We actually get taught pretty early on to think critical, do not believe everything you're told because we're at the edge of knowledge and what is commonly accepted now may be debunked in the future. Keep an open mind. For example, in and before the 60s, people laughed at the idea of plate tectonics and subduction. Now it's commonly accepted. Science moves along at an amazing pace.

I wish I could lie about money; I'd lie about lying and cash in anyway.

Here's the article I read :

http://feedingjimmy.com/fracking-cause-earthquakes-windmills/
I'm NOT saying I buy into this, just thought it was interesting.
Thanks for your input..

Well that's definitely an interesting read, but I have my doubts. First of all, the graph at the bottom of earthquakes vs windmill power is not even a proper correlation, let alone that they're actually related. The earthquakes go up drastically before the wind energy does and you'd expect it the other way round.

It was actually kind of difficult to find some proper tectonic context for these earthquakes, but it looks like they're reactivating an old strike-slip fault. This paper http://profile.usgs.gov/myscience/upload_folder/ci2013May3015351271984Keranen%20etal%20Geology%202013.pdf is also a pretty good read on why it is actually related to waste injection. Before I read it, I figured another option was that there are some intraplate stresses and the injection of the waste weakened/reactivated this old fault zole, triggering earthquakes.

How does granite come to the surface if it can only form in the mantle?

Granite actually forms in the lower crust, and can migrate up. If it comes out of a volcano or settles just under the surface it turns into the finer grained rhyolite, if it settles deeper it becomes granite. It can be exposed at the surface thanks to forces like uplift/mountain building, followed by erosion. Basically, mountain chains have a "root" in the mantle. Think of it as an ice cube. You see a few kms of elevation above the surface, but it goes way down into the mantle too. If you remove the top part due to erosion, and it buoys up (isostasy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isostasy ), slowly revealing rocks from deeper and deeper.
AMA: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68045.0

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's not real.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2016, 04:51:08 AM »
Sandokhan came in and spamed all that crap and then I can in an posted a simple picture and made him run away crying.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2016, 08:18:50 AM »
you mentioned the dome?
meteors disprove the dome, or are you gonna join the 'meteors are man made fireworks thrown from planes' chorus?

look, why are you happy to go along with scientists from hundreds of years ago, but not later ones?

you either go by scientists or you don't, you can't simply pick and choose, depending on what they're claiming

IF YOU CAN QUOTE SCIENTISTS THEN SO CAN I (I've a load of astrophysicists quotes, results, photos etc at the ready)

you're like: 'I believe this scientist because his results reflect what I believe..
..but I don't believe this scientist, because his results disprove the previous scientist'
its like saying 'the sun is in the sky at noon, if I close my eyes for 12hrs from noon, then someone tells me the sun is no longer in the sky, I already have my evidence, I've seen it, they must be wrong'

to put it simply, you're ignoring a tiny thing called 'advancement' my friend

I'm 99% sure it's because you just WANT the earth to be flat SO bad

but unfortunately, that little thorn in your side called EVIDENCE, proves you wrong

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2016, 09:43:54 AM »
Haha, I'm not. I should've attached said article to the first post. It just raised some interesting  ideas. You know, outside of the box thinking, like this site tries to encourage. And I rather appreciate this site,  because it solidifies and proves over and over what I believe - the earth is round. The flat out truth..

How could the plates skate around like hoovercraft on the round earth, tho?
We use "Hoovers" on the carpet here! Do you ride them in Florida? Is it more exciting than riding Alligators?

But, maybe he thinks that these wind-turbines are going to 
::) ;D be driven by the power grid and make the tectonic plates into gigantic hover-craft - now there's a ride for you.  ;D ::)

I don't think Globe or flat Earth would come into it - I tink it's "out of this world".

They are less likely to turn around and eat you!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2016, 10:20:46 AM »

The government actually covered most of my tuition, which is pretty neat (but that's not because of lying or anything, just that my government actually cares about its students). Now my debt isn't that massive. Most researchers actually have mediocre pay, it's in oil and mining where the money is. Going into research is basically saying that you don't care for money. We actually get taught pretty early on to think critical, do not believe everything you're told because we're at the edge of knowledge and what is commonly accepted now may be debunked in the future. Keep an open mind. For example, in and before the 60s, people laughed at the idea of plate tectonics and subduction. Now it's commonly accepted. Science moves along at an amazing pace.

your goverment (made up of narcissist and former lawyers) doesnt care about you if you think they do you are more asleep then i thought.... you are stuck in a system of enslavement WAKE UP......

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2016, 10:24:15 AM »

your goverment (made up of narcissist and former lawyers) doesnt care about you if you think they do you are more asleep then i thought.... you are stuck in a system of enslavement WAKE UP......

Oh they do care about me. Knowledge is one of the main exports of my country, they invest a lot of money in education just because of that.

N30

• I can only show you the door.
« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2016, 10:30:21 AM »
Hey everyone,
I aim to educate people but actively trying to destroy beliefs goes against my morals.

What does that mean exactly?

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2016, 10:38:00 AM »
Hey everyone,
I aim to educate people but actively trying to destroy beliefs goes against my morals.

There's a subtle but important difference between education and indoctrination.  The former accepts the liability that the student will draw the wrong conclusions, the latter does not.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2016, 10:42:35 AM »

People seem obsessed with the idea that "the government", or someone, is paying people to come here.

Seriously, you aren't that important, and your government might not be his government. Is he right or not? If you think he isn't, prove it.

Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2016, 10:51:31 AM »
Hey everyone,

It means I'm not here to argue with flat earth believers for the sake of trying to destroy their beliefs. People can believe whatever they want (as long as it doesn't harm me). Some people here appear to seek to destroy the entire flat earth movement. I'm not one of them.

« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2016, 11:42:19 AM »

Oh they do care about me. Knowledge is one of the main exports of my country, they invest a lot of money in education just because of that.

do they dont care about you..... they care about who know how to do their slave jobs for them... that is why they are so interested in "educating" people.... your a very naive person if you think lawyers and mass murderers care about your well being....... they view you as nothing but a tool..... and like any tool they will buy it if it does what they need..... WAKE UP!! even most globers agree that the goverment is corrupt and mass murdering psychopaths......

« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2016, 11:49:23 AM »
it depends which government

USA, UK etc, very corrupt

places like Iceland etc have very good governments

look at how Gaddafi ran his country, his people were well looked after, hence the world police (USA) going in and installing their own government

the media is the devil, they only show you things to get you 'on side'

Rothschild, Rockefeller etc if you don't know, research

the massive ice shelf at Antarctica is now named 'The Rockefeller Plateau'

the whole flat earth theory is a wild goose chase to put you off the mysteries of Antarctica..
re-upped under the pretense of a study about 'Andrea Barnes'

I've said it before and I'll say it again..
RESEARCH!!

There ARE mysteries in this world, there are people indoctrinating us daily, divide and conquer has always worked, why would they stop now

(sorry for the ramblings)

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2016, 12:21:04 PM »
I see a lot of people saying that the government "hides the truth" as they control education; the government (I actually don't know if it's controlled by the government over here) has nothing to say about the education at universities though. The beauty of the system is that when you hear something in a lecture that you think is weird, you can look up how it was determined and even try to disprove it if you wish. That's also one of the foundations of science; proof has to be reproducible, and research that makes it to a journal has been peer reviewed. The scientific community is one on which censor and lying has no hold. It's too hard to get a lie in there and there's too much to gain by scientists who realize it and can uncover it.

If you choose to not believe me, then there is nothing I can do for you.

« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2016, 12:39:51 PM »
There is a small problem with desperate publishers right now, but those are usually quickly dispelled.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2016, 02:20:18 PM »
I see a lot of people saying that the government "hides the truth" as they control education; the government (I actually don't know if it's controlled by the government over here) has nothing to say about the education at universities though. The beauty of the system is that when you hear something in a lecture that you think is weird, you can look up how it was determined and even try to disprove it if you wish. That's also one of the foundations of science; proof has to be reproducible, and research that makes it to a journal has been peer reviewed. The scientific community is one on which censor and lying has no hold. It's too hard to get a lie in there and there's too much to gain by scientists who realize it and can uncover it.

If you choose to not believe me, then there is nothing I can do for you.

they do..... it is true....

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2016, 02:21:38 PM »
It's fun to see you try to teach me about something I have a lot more experience with. Whatever floats your boat, man. As long as it's not gravity, I guess?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2016, 02:35:25 PM »
It's fun to see you try to teach me about something I have a lot more experience with. Whatever floats your boat, man. As long as it's not gravity, I guess?
Yeah, I like to read sandokhan's posts about light not being able to be split into different wavelengths while measuring light's different wavelengths.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2016, 02:52:36 PM »

know it or not YOU ARE CLUELESS WAKE UP

N30

• I can only show you the door.
« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2016, 03:05:12 PM »

How are the magnetic and gravitational fluctuations of Earth and the Moon calculated in orbital patterns?

Are you deliberately trying to stump me:(
I know how all the things in your question seperately work but the whole question makes 0 sense to me.

Y'know, I'de like an answer if you're gonna start being all high and mighty.

« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2016, 05:50:01 PM »

People can't be asleep and post at the same time. Also, unless this person gets loud notifications everytime someone posts in this thread, your capitol letters aren't going to help.
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2016, 06:12:44 PM »
Government this government that. Load of bull.
Dumb boy that only have his commonsense to depend on this ridiculous site.

« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2016, 06:34:36 PM »

People can't be asleep and post at the same time. Also, unless this person gets loud notifications everytime someone posts in this thread, your capitol letters aren't going to help.

thank you for proving your even more of a idiot......

« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2016, 08:29:48 PM »

thank you for proving your even more of a idiot......
First of all, I don't own an "even more of an idiot" (whatever that is.)

But secondly, thank you for letting me know that I somehow proved my "even more of an idiot" because I sure didn't realize I had.
Please give me ideas.

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2016, 12:47:31 AM »
Y'know, I'de like an answer if you're gonna start being all high and mighty.
I can't help you with a question that makes no sense to me.

Edit: my answer is going to be "numerical modeling" anyway.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #116 on: September 20, 2016, 12:58:31 AM »
How do you convince yourself with which lie that diffusion don't cause to atmospher scattered to the space.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2016, 01:33:56 AM »
Gravity. The earth does lose some helium to space though.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #118 on: September 20, 2016, 01:43:03 AM »
Gravity. The earth does lose some helium to space though.

Gravity is not enought to poise the atmospher. Because there is a balance between centrifugal forces and gravity on the all of the atmospher and diffusion causes sudden changes on the balance on the edge. There is no power can equalize this imbalance.

It is good you accept to loosing the helium. Because most of rounders does not mention it. So; show us a calculation about the helium move. What it causes in millions of the years.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2016, 01:57:35 AM »
Actually it is imposible to be a balance between centrifugal forces and gravitation. Because on the more altitudes, gravitation decreases but centrifugal forces increases.

Although there is no balance, we'll pre accept that there is a balance between centrifugal forces and gravitation. Because if there isn't a balance, it should be all of heavy gases Adhere to the ground or all of the light gases hurles to the space. So we pre accept there is a balance. But on the edge of the atmospher the balance changes suddenly in favor of scatterer forces. So for the atmospher it is impossible to avoid to be scattered to the space.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1