This live-stream proofs Earth is round

• 60 Replies
This live-stream proofs Earth is round
« on: September 17, 2016, 08:25:39 AM »
(May have to go back a bit if it's just a picture of some ocean) <<< Right here folks, is the real live stream by the NASA. How do I know? It's a live stream... Honestly, I can't even doubt myself that this is a hoax or some CGI. Like, CGI isn't even advanced to make this... As well, why would they be hoaxing? That's like finding an infinite food supply and then not telling the starving towns people. But, again, I can't change your minds. But I am sure this video is with a real earth and a real satellite. That's all I have to say.  ;D ;D
(Btw Nasa wasn't found by The Germans...)

Re: This live-stream proofs Earth is round
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 08:56:50 AM »
you need to do much better than 'I don't think this is CGI'

by all means make statements, but you need to back them up with evidence

obviously it's a real live video, but the flat earthers won't be convinced by your opinion

forget photos and videos, the flat earthers take the cheap way out and just cry fake

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 10:04:33 AM »
you need to do much better than 'I don't think this is CGI'

by all means make statements, but you need to back them up with evidence

obviously it's a real live video, but the flat earthers won't be convinced by your opinion

forget photos and videos, the flat earthers take the cheap way out and just cry fake
I didnt even know they were that stubborn.... Well I guess I learned my lesson then... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 10:33:10 AM »
that's the tip of the iceberg dude, they'll tell you a lunar eclipse ISNT our shadow

every single thing related to nasa is claimed to be fake

astronomers, professional and amateur, are all claimed to be paid shills

then if you leave them with no wriggle room, they create a new theory

the flat earth community ridicule this forum, it's just a breeding ground for new theories, thought up by flat earth beginners who don't have any solid answers

welcome! lol

N30

• I can only show you the door.
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 10:57:49 AM »
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dinosaur-shocker-115306469/?no-ist

This link proves living T-rex tissue can survive 68 million years, but I don't believe that either.

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 11:11:51 AM »
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dinosaur-shocker-115306469/?no-ist

This link proves living T-rex tissue can survive 68 million years, but I don't believe that either.

quick check..
do you believe in angels?

?

dutchy

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2016, 11:23:17 AM »
Looks very real, because of the haziness and fainting colors and clouds, but another problem is created the same time

These seem like total crap and even a half decent photoshop nono can do a better job nowadays.

So maybe the vid was actually from a flat surface (very easy to correct), since NASA is so full of fakery, how can anyone be certain about anything they present ?

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2016, 11:34:24 AM »
Dutchy is always good for a laugh.

Maybe dutchy McDonald made this burger?
Maybe the world is one big burger?!
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

N30

• I can only show you the door.
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2016, 11:57:23 AM »
"I have no valid response to the photos that show conflicting shapes of continents, so, heres a distraction."

-User324...probably

?

dutchy

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2016, 12:03:35 PM »
Dutchy is always good for a laugh.

Maybe dutchy McDonald made this burger?
Maybe the world is one big burger?!
Jummy, can't make them that delicious myself ;D

As a child a had a book that showed the size of every country in the world and how many times they were the size of our tiny country the Netherlands.
The world atlas was one of my favorite books and i could draw a map of every continent pretty accurately.

Of course the moment NASA showed their fake CGI, i saw the sizes of the continents were incorrect (first picture in my post prior to this one)
That the globe by ISS (night city lights) had the wrong curvature compared to the size of Italy and southern Europe.

Why is it so freaking hard for NASA to do something right instaed of below average ???? 8)

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2016, 12:26:16 PM »
Of course the moment NASA showed their fake CGI, i saw the sizes of the continents were incorrect (first picture in my post prior to this one)
How do you know the sizes are incorrect?

That the globe by ISS (night city lights) had the wrong curvature compared to the size of Italy and southern Europe.
How do you know the curvature is wrong compared to the size of Italy? How do you even know how Italy and Europe may look from such altitude if you call all such images CGI/fake?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2016, 04:06:58 PM »

Citations and maths please.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

?

dutchy

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2016, 04:31:19 PM »

Even a blind albino mole doesn't need math to see why this is wrong according to a 25.000 miles circomference globe......

Look at Italy here...

?

dutchy

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2016, 04:39:47 PM »
How do you know the sizes are incorrect?
Compare them to other footage they give us about appearent sizes.
Or do you also believe North America can shrink and expand at will ?????
How do you know the curvature is wrong compared to the size of Italy? How do you even know how Italy and Europe may look from such altitude if you call all such images CGI/fake?
Right ....i don't know ...and that is true.....but i doubt if they present any truth at all about anything concerning space...?
Or do you believe this as a genuine photo from a far far away satelite ?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2016, 05:01:27 PM »

Even a blind albino mole doesn't need math to see why this is wrong according to a 25.000 miles circomference globe......

Look at Italy here...

Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

?

frenat

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2016, 05:11:49 PM »
the type of lens used (whether zoomed in or not) will affect the apparent size of objects in the frame.  What lens was used?  What was the focal length?

?

Woody

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2016, 05:27:39 PM »

Look at the labels.  Notice the apparent size changes of the bowls and banners.

The model in those pictures did not move.  Only the distance of the camera and focal lengths changed. Look at her nose. and compare the apparent size in each picture.

What you are seeing is basically an optical illusion.  The more surface area you can see the smaller objects on the surface appear to be.  The less surface area you can see the larger they appear. 

If you notice when you can see the sun glasses on the model her nose and eyes look smaller.  When you can not they look bigger.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 05:30:50 PM by Woody »

?

dutchy

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2016, 05:32:46 PM »
the type of lens used (whether zoomed in or not) will affect the apparent size of objects in the frame.  What lens was used?  What was the focal length?
Translated into language for ignorant people like me.........

It doesn't matter what NASA presents, they can match reality with scientific ''math'' jargon whenever and wherever something seems to defy reality.
I cannot object....can i ? They have the total ownership of everything shot in space, therefor they are fully entitled to explain everything they show. ???
It doesn't matter if North America is huge in some globe footage compared to other NASA globe footage,....because they alone have the right to explain why such things happen.It is part of the strange reality of NASA space.

You do understand that giving full authority to them means they can have it their way now and in the future ?

?

dutchy

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2016, 05:38:00 PM »

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2016, 05:58:36 PM »
It depends on the lens and how close the camera is. A really close camera will see a really big continent.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

?

frenat

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2016, 06:18:06 PM »
Translated into language for ignorant people like me.........

It doesn't matter what NASA presents, they can match reality with scientific ''math'' jargon whenever and wherever something seems to defy reality.
I cannot object....can i ? They have the total ownership of everything shot in space, therefor they are fully entitled to explain everything they show. ???
It doesn't matter if North America is huge in some globe footage compared to other NASA globe footage,....because they alone have the right to explain why such things happen.It is part of the strange reality of NASA space.

You do understand that giving full authority to them means they can have it their way now and in the future ?
Is this your way of saying you don't know the focal length and don't understand how the lens can affect the apparent size?  Why not just say that?

?

dutchy

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2016, 06:19:55 PM »
It depends on the lens and how close the camera is. A really close camera will see a really big continent.
So everything NASA ever presents as authentic photo's from space are genuine by default ?
Is that what you are suggesting ?

Because in our technological age, everything will always have some answer/solution as to why something seems incorrect.
So what is your ultimate boundary of doubt ? Nothing ?
You will always and for ever believe everything NASA gives us ?
Is that what you are saying ?

If not i like to hear more.........

?

dutchy

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2016, 06:24:49 PM »
Is this your way of saying you don't know the focal length and don't understand how the lens can affect the apparent size?  Why not just say that?
Are you a professional photographer ?

You do know that NASA admits how those ''blue marble'' pictures are fabrications of considerable varying data collected by different camera sources  ?

Are you doubting NASA and believe this was a single shot from outer space ? They don't and have admitted it by spokesmen of their professional team of photo shoppers.  ;D

?

frenat

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2016, 06:44:19 PM »
Are you a professional photographer ?
never claimed to be.  But it is very apparent you are not.

You do know that NASA admits how those ''blue marble'' pictures are fabrications of considerable varying data collected by different camera sources  ?
When your source is a closer orbitting satellite it would have to be.  So what?  Doesn't mean every picture is.

Are you doubting NASA and believe this was a single shot from outer space ? They don't and have admitted it by spokesmen of their professional team of photo shoppers.  ;D
Are you claiming the pic of North America presented is not a single shot?  Please show where NASA said it wasn't.  If that's the case then why are you harping about it.  It doesn't support your case if it is and I doubt it is then claimed to be a representation of the entire globe.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 05:59:20 AM by frenat »

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2016, 09:30:00 PM »
Compare them to other footage they give us about appearent sizes.
I'm a blind albino mole. What's wrong with them?

Or do you also believe North America can shrink and expand at will ?????
No, it can't. The image of America wasn't a single shot.

Given that you admint that you know how they were made, why would you ramble about Noth America's size?

Or do you believe this as a genuine photo from a far far away satelite ?

Yup.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 01:52:13 AM by Brouwer »

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2016, 12:58:51 AM »
so when you're presented with facts you flip and start saying we're all eating MK Ultra flakes for breakfast and are slaves to nasa? lol

take a globe, position a camera, spin globe a bit, take a photo

now, move the camera to a different angle, same distance, take another

do the continents look consistent, or do they seem to warp due to your position?

spoiler alert: it proves you wrong

don't ignore it, DO the test, SEE the evidence

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2016, 01:09:25 AM »

Funny how the loaded term "admits" always gets drooled out by NASA-phobes. They can never use word like "explain" or "say"

Are you doubting NASA and believe this was a single shot from outer space ? They don't and have admitted it by spokesmen of their professional team of photo shoppers.

How about all the images of Earth that are not digital and were taken with a single shot from outer space? NASA or otherwise?

(Psst  - this is where you display your ignorance about stuff, I'm expecting low standards so please don't disappoint me)
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2016, 01:55:49 AM »
How about all the images of Earth that are not digital and were taken with a single shot from outer space? NASA or otherwise?
Blue Marble from 1972 is a good example.

Altough one flat earther recently debunked it because... You couldn't see Helsinki/Finland on the photo (which was true). His argument was that on the photo there was half of the Earth visible (which was not true) and there was ~noon in Helsinki (which was true).

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2016, 02:32:17 AM »
Blue Marble from 1972 is a good example.

Altough one flat earther recently debunked it because... You couldn't see Helsinki/Finland on the photo (which was true). His argument was that on the photo there was half of the Earth visible (which was not true) and there was ~noon in Helsinki (which was true).

Indeed, and you can also go for those before then. People also seem to think that anything that isn't a 100% fully lit face isnn't a full Earth, when in any image of the whole Earth - even if it includes the dark bits - is just as valid.

Apollo 4's orbital sequence of images, for example, is a series of stills that can be run together. The sequence was taken over about an hour and you can see the change in position of the clouds relative to the horizon showing that it is moving around towards the night time side.

That's my video btw.

Then there's all the ATS images taken from geostationary orbit in the mid to late 1960s, all the Gemini images that show clear curvature (especially Gemini XI), and the Soviet images of Earth from lunar orbit, and he Lunar Orbiter images from lunar orbit showing Earth.

On this page I've assembled (amongs other things) more sequences of Earth images taken by Apollo that show Earth as a) a globe and b) spinning. These aren't NASA videos, I did them. None of them were taken with digital cameras.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2016, 02:41:50 AM »
can someone tell me why there's no other satellite? i have read about 13k satellites are evolving our earth. and where are the stars?
thanks