why?

• 15 Replies
why?
« on: September 10, 2016, 01:41:06 PM »
When nasa supposedley faked images of a round earth, why didnt they fake images of a flat one?
Cheers :)

?

Woody

Re: why?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 01:44:02 PM »
The supposed reason is that science said the Earth was round.  When NASA launched its first rockets they could not get into space.  So they decided to protect science and also hide God from us.

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 02:10:32 PM »
Why would science come to the conclusion of a round earth?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 05:50:53 PM »
Why would science come to the conclusion of a round earth?
Why did science once come to the conclusion of luminiferous aether? It made a mistake.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 04:43:48 AM »
The supposed reason is that science said the Earth was round.  When NASA launched its first rockets they could not get into space.  So they decided to protect science and also hide God from us.

Not this again;
...hid God from us.

That is most insane thing I have seen posted here, and that includes the FET's lack of understanding everything.

Hide God? The work of God is EVERYWHERE to SEE. And the more one get into the science, the more of God's work there is to see.

You have made the classic mistake of thinking science is anti God and the the Bible is anti science. The Bible is WHO created. Science attempts to say HOW.

Maybe because how and who have the same three letters...?
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 04:51:32 AM »
When nasa supposedley faked images of a round earth, why didnt they fake images of a flat one?
Cheers :)

NASA touch up and modify images yes, but they are not responsible for manufacturing a belief in a round Earth that doesn't exist.

The Earth is in fact spherical in shape.
Flat vs. Round is a distraction aimed at covering the REAL truth.

The donut-shaped Earth is the only way, the light and salvation.

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. [John 8:32]

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 05:12:07 AM »
All NASA employées didn't give a damn back then 1950's. They just wanted to buy a nice house, a powerful car, make a family, have a good time, get rich ... and ... to do so ... they had to fake everything. It was easy. And there we are today!

What a fantastic life full of lies.

Round and Proud

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 05:14:29 AM »
All NASA employées didn't give a damn back then 1950's. They just wanted to buy a nice house, a powerful car, make a family, have a good time, get rich ... and ... to do so ... they had to fake everything. It was easy. And there we are today!

If your fantasy of a conspiracy was the hull of the Titanic, the ship would have sunk in nano seconds
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 07:16:02 AM »

Not this again;
...hid God from us.

That is most insane thing I have seen posted here, and that includes the FET's lack of understanding everything.

Hide God? The work of God is EVERYWHERE to SEE. And the more one get into the science, the more of God's work there is to see.

You have made the classic mistake of thinking science is anti God and the the Bible is anti science. The Bible is WHO created. Science attempts to say HOW.

Perhaps your form of sarcasm is to pretend that you do not understand sarcasm? 

Round and Proud

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2016, 08:33:11 AM »

Not this again;
...hid God from us.

Or more likely, I have seen this insane statement posted before, by people that defended the concept for many many pages of posts.

But nice try and dodging the core concept expressed by the poster

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2016, 10:51:52 AM »

Not this again;
...hid God from us.

Or more likely, I have seen this insane statement posted before, by people that defended the concept for many many pages of posts.

Just goes to show how quickly you jump the gun to chastise people and how easily you are fooled.  Have you always been very mean and gullible?

Round and Proud

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2016, 11:47:46 AM »

Not this again;
...hid God from us.

Just goes to show how quickly you jump the gun to chastise people and how easily you are fooled.  Have you always been very mean and gullible?

The fact is Mr. Davie made the same argument, and defended it for days. Another fact, Mr. Wood said it again and has not corrected himself as to it being sarcasm. So you are the one grasping at straws, straws that are not there. 

I have  question for you, phrased along the lines of your question to me; When did you stop beating your wife?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2016, 02:02:55 PM »

Not this again;
...hid God from us.

The fact is Mr. Davie made the same argument, and defended it for days. Another fact, Mr. Wood said it again and has not corrected himself as to it being sarcasm. So you are the one grasping at straws, straws that are not there. 

I have  question for you, phrased along the lines of your question to me; When did you stop beating your wife?

I think everyone else on the forum could tell it was sarcasm.  He even open the post with, "The supposed reason."  And, who said I stopped beating my wife?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2016, 03:23:02 PM »
And, who said I stopped beating my wife?
;) ;) Shame on you, married for such a short and still . . . . . .   ;) ;)

?

Woody

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2016, 03:35:34 PM »

Not this again;
...hid God from us.

Well I did not defend my statement because I thought jroa did a good job at pointing out I did not believe it.  Then did not check this thread until now.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2016, 11:49:01 PM »

Did NASA fake this one?

or this one?

Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html