If earth is flat and in a bubble then is Nibiru Real?

• 13 Replies
If earth is flat and in a bubble then is Nibiru Real?
« on: September 08, 2016, 08:35:26 AM »
I would like to know what people are saying about Nibiru.  If the earth is flat and under a dome with water above and below then how do you explain Nibiru or is Nibiru a lie?

If we are in a dome with fake stars, sun, and moon then what is Nibiru????????

Re: If earth is flat and in a bubble then is Nibiru Real?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 08:43:13 AM »
Well, the earth isn't flat. So no I guess?
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 09:52:03 AM »
I would like to know what people are saying about Nibiru.
They are saying it's bullshit.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 10:07:44 AM »
I would like to know what people are saying about Nibiru.
They are saying it's bullshit.

I think this is one doomsday scenario that FE and RE can agree upon... unless that lady really does have a brain implant that allows her to speak with aliens!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 11:53:10 AM »
Zecharia Sitchin interpreted in the wrong way the Sumerian epic of creation, Enuma Elish.

Marduk = Nibiru = Jupiter

Since Venus and Mercury, two of Jupiter's former satellites (now known as the Sun's chariots) also contributed to each and every major astronomical/geological cataclysm, they also bear the name Nibiru.

Nibiru is not some outer planet, slowly approaching Earth: it is already very close to us, in plain sight, once the Sun reaches the limit of its alloted space for precession, the two planets which orbit the Sun, Venus and Mercury, will be released/set free once again.

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 12:12:20 PM »
WTF?
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 12:21:02 PM »
I would like to know what people are saying about Nibiru.  If the earth is flat and under a dome with water above and below then how do you explain Nibiru or is Nibiru a lie?

If we are in a dome with fake stars, sun, and moon then what is Nibiru????????

Nibiru is a carefully controlled lie in order to hide the truth which is the REAL 10th planet known as Uribin.
Flat vs. Round is a distraction aimed at covering the REAL truth.

The donut-shaped Earth is the only way, the light and salvation.

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. [John 8:32]

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 01:17:17 PM »
Zecharia Sitchin interpreted in the wrong way the Sumerian epic of creation, Enuma Elish.

Marduk = Nibiru = Jupiter

Since Venus and Mercury, two of Jupiter's former satellites (now known as the Sun's chariots) also contributed to each and every major astronomical/geological cataclysm, they also bear the name Nibiru.

Nibiru is not some outer planet, slowly approaching Earth: it is already very close to us, in plain sight, once the Sun reaches the limit of its alloted space for precession, the two planets which orbit the Sun, Venus and Mercury, will be released/set free once again.

That's very interesting; an explanation I was not expecting. Where can I read more about it?

I was gonna say nibiru is just another planet, but following what you said, it sounds more like a 'title'
"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2016, 05:30:26 PM »
When you say Niburu, do you mean planet 9?

Quote from: http://earthsky.org/space/why-planet-9-shouldnt-exist
n January, 2016, scientists from Caltech said they now have solid theoretical evidence for a giant planet – a 9th major planet in the outer solar system – moving in what they called a bizarre, highly elongated orbit in the far outer solar system. If it exists, this Neptune-mass planet would be in an elliptical orbit 10 times farther from our sun than Pluto. In the months since then, theoretical astronomers have tried to figure how one of our sun’s large planets could end up in such a distant and strange orbit.
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2018, 10:36:47 PM »
Help me out on the donut; would that be like a custard donut, or more of a French cruller?  That would make a difference.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2018, 11:06:52 PM »
Help me out on the donut; would that be like a custard donut, or more of a French cruller?  That would make a difference.
Careful that you don't wake the sleeping tiger!

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2018, 06:18:14 AM »
WTF?
I repeat.

WTF?

Crackpot theory used to explain another crackpot theory in defence of yet another crackpot theory.

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2018, 08:08:28 AM »
WTF?
I repeat.

WTF?

Crackpot theory used to explain another crackpot theory in defence of yet another crackpot theory.

It's a crackpotception!!