Please Explain What Earth Looks Like.

• 298 Replies

N30

• I can only show you the door.
Re: Please Explain What Earth Looks Like.
« Reply #270 on: March 10, 2018, 02:51:08 PM »
Do you know whats in chemtrails?

The Al Gore approved streaks in the sky?

Mainly water and some burnt fossil fuel particulates, more correctly called contrails

See, here is a perfect example of denial.

Al Gore and Ellen say they are not contrails, and yet people insist that they are nonetheless.

Yes, some are contrails, the ones that disappear in minutes, the one that linger for hours, are not.

?

frenat

« Reply #271 on: March 10, 2018, 02:59:41 PM »

Mainly water and some burnt fossil fuel particulates, more correctly called contrails

Al Gore and Ellen say they are not contrails, and yet people insist that they are nonetheless.

Yes, some are contrails, the ones that disappear in minutes, the one that linger for hours, are not.
If your last statement were true then cirrus clouds could never exist.  That is all a contrail is.  If the conditions are good for cirrus clouds then contrails will persist.  It is a lie that they can not persist.

And he does NOT confirm spraying.  Nor does Ellen.  He talks about the idea that some have PROPOSED spraying.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 03:02:50 PM by frenat »

N30

« Reply #272 on: March 10, 2018, 03:09:17 PM »
They are spraying, and everything he says that is caused by global warming is caused by their spraying.

Acidification of the ocean? - Chemtrails

Dry soil and drought? - Chemtrails

Outbreaks of viruses? - Chemtrails

Unnatural super storms? - Chemtrails

Earth is flat and there is no such thing as "global" warming.

The government is not your friend, they are the terrorists.

Time to end terrorism.

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #273 on: March 10, 2018, 03:14:56 PM »
They are spraying, and everything he says that is caused by global warming is caused by their spraying.

Time to end terrorism.

Unstable dynamite? -Chemtrails

Rogue elephants? -Chemtrails

Falling rocks? -Chemtrails
Nullius in Verba

?

frenat

« Reply #274 on: March 10, 2018, 03:18:32 PM »

Time to end terrorism.
There is no evidence of any spraying.  "Chemtrails" are nothing but an internet myth.

Cahaya

« Reply #275 on: March 10, 2018, 03:26:34 PM »

Here's a document about persistent contrails that comes from the 1940's

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/external?http%3A%2F%2Fwebarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk%2F20170206093405%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.metoffice.gov.uk%2Fbinaries%2Fcontent%2Fassets%2Fmohippo%2Fpdf%2Fc%2F3%2F1946_brewer_condensation_trails.pdf

?

frenat

« Reply #276 on: March 10, 2018, 03:30:23 PM »
Thank you Cahaya.  I hadn't seen that one before.  Here's another
http://naca.central.cranfield.ac.uk/reports/1942/naca-wr-l-474.pdf

Cahaya

« Reply #277 on: March 10, 2018, 03:36:00 PM »
Thank you Cahaya.  I hadn't seen that one before.  Here's another
http://naca.central.cranfield.ac.uk/reports/1942/naca-wr-l-474.pdf

I've seen thousands of persistent contrails, including ones coming from aircraft I've previously flown. It's kinda hard to see the ones you make yourself but I know I've made plenty. Persistent contrails exist and are very common

« Reply #278 on: March 10, 2018, 04:34:02 PM »

What do you base that belief  on?

N30

« Reply #279 on: March 10, 2018, 05:13:55 PM »
I am sure that they have been spraying for a lot longer than since politicians began yelling "global" warming.

However I have seen many more streaks of death in the sky very recently.

HAARP is evidence that the slave masters we call governments are controlling more than just money.

?

frenat

« Reply #280 on: March 10, 2018, 05:19:32 PM »
I am sure that they have been spraying for a lot longer than since politicians began yelling "global" warming.
I'm sure you are.  But there is still no evidence.  Meanwhile, in the real world, persistent contrails have been around since planes could fly high enough to create them.  But keep believing that lie that they can't persist.  The rest of us will laugh at you being afraid of clouds.

There are more streaks, not necessarily of death (no samples from a trail have ever been collected).  Considering there is a lot more air traffic than there used to be, that the traffic flies higher (colder temperatures more often conducive to persistent contrail formation) and that newer airplane engines burn cleaner (more water in the exhaust) and have higher thrust (more exhaust so again more water) is it really unexpected that persistent contrails are more common?

HAARP is evidence that the slave masters we call governments are controlling more than just money.
And more unsubstantiated claims.
HAARD is a non steerable array with limited power.  It isn't capable of even half the stuff the conspiracy nuts claim.  Thanks for the humor though.

N30

« Reply #281 on: March 10, 2018, 05:26:00 PM »
Boy, its nice to just avoid talking about what HAARP is capable of at all isnt it?

What is it for?

Care to elaborate?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #282 on: March 10, 2018, 05:27:48 PM »
Do you have any real evidence for all of that or is it just your imagination again?
Quote from: N30
Do you have solid evidence for you claim that "Earth is flat"?
And you claim that, "there is no such thing as "global" warming", but there certainly seems plenty of evidence for "climate change".
You presented as much above, and the general direction of the temperature change seems upward.
Do you have evidence or is it just your imagination again?
Time to end terrorism.
Sure it's "Time to end terrorism", but you and your ;) erstwhile co-conspirator ;), Arealhumanbeing, Leader of the Second American Revolution seem to be on the wrong side of the fence.

But, it's time to stop your dreaming and face the real world.

?

frenat

« Reply #283 on: March 10, 2018, 05:31:23 PM »
Boy, its nice to just avoid talking about what HAARP is capable of at all isnt it?

What is it for?

Care to elaborate?
ionospheric research
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program
no proof of anything else.  But why are you asking?  YOU are the one that seems to think you know.  Why don't you share?
How interesting that you avoid the subject of "chemtrails" that YOU brought up though.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 05:35:18 PM by frenat »

N30

« Reply #284 on: March 10, 2018, 05:34:45 PM »
Avoid? How so? I simply cannot say more than I have said.

These shills would deny that the sky is blue if it suited the governments agenda and narrative.

Orwellian 1984 dystopia will come to fruition if people do nothing about it.

?

frenat

« Reply #285 on: March 10, 2018, 05:36:41 PM »
Avoid? How so? I simply cannot say more than I have said.
and what you've said was shown to be nothing more than an internet myth and lies.  Glad we got that sorted.

These shills would deny that the sky is blue if it suited the governments agenda and narrative.
didn't take long to get to the shill gambit.

Orwellian 1984 dystopia will come to fruition if people do nothing about it.
sound paranoid

N30

« Reply #286 on: March 10, 2018, 05:41:16 PM »
Shills are a fact.

Israel pays students in scholarships to anonymously promote anything anti Israeli.

But in America, that is illegal, go figure.

?

frenat

« Reply #287 on: March 10, 2018, 05:42:36 PM »
Shills are a fact.
Who said it wasn't?

Still doesn't make the shill gambit valid.

N30

« Reply #288 on: March 10, 2018, 05:52:05 PM »
The HAARP wiki even says it is capable of making plasma clouds, which in turn can effect weather.

I say there are shills here, because they say chemtrail spraying was only proposed and so that means it was never carried out, but there is no evidence of what happened to that proposal!

They simply assert that it never went through, and maintain anyone who claims it has is lying.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #289 on: March 10, 2018, 05:57:27 PM »

What is it for?

Care to elaborate?
HAARP's maximum output of only 3.6 MW it's too little to have more than a local effect on the ionosphere.
Read about the latest work there, HAARP schedules first experiments since UAF takeover, Dan Bross, Fairbanks.
Here's one quote from that,
The generators energize HAARP’s 3.6 megawatt transmitter, beaming signals through 180 antenna into the ionosphere, 50 to 600 miles above the earth’s surface. Mitchell said the public can track what’s going on through HAARP’s Facebook page. It’s part of an effort to debunk lingering conspiracy theories about what happens at the former military research facility. Those theories include weather and mind control.
Still, one can hardly imagine ;D what else ;D you conspiratards can dream up.

On the power output, there are radio transmitters with comparable power:
Longwave transmitter
The longwave transmitter at Roumoules, which was inaugurated in 1974, transmits at 216 kHz (until 1988: 218 kHz) with a transmission power of 1400 kW (until 1976: 2000 kW). It consists of two 1000 kW transmitters switched in parallel, which are however run with 700 kW output power. A third 1000 kW unit has been available since 1983. Although this unit is only used as backup unit, it is possible to switch all three units in parallel, which would allow an operation with a transmission power of 3000 kW.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #290 on: March 10, 2018, 06:12:16 PM »
The HAARP wiki even says it is capable of making plasma clouds,
Yes, in the ionosphere! Have a look at,
Quote from: Wikipedia
During active ionospheric research, the signal generated by the transmitter system is delivered to the antenna array and transmitted in an upward direction. At an altitude between 70 to 350 km (43 to 217 mi) (depending on operating frequency), the signal is partially absorbed in a small volume several tens of kilometers in diameter and a few meters thick over the IRI. The intensity of the HF signal in the ionosphere is less than 3 µW/cm2, tens of thousands of times less than the Sun's natural electromagnetic radiation reaching the earth and hundreds of times less than even the normal random variations in intensity of the Sun's natural ultraviolet (UV) energy which creates the ionosphere. The small effects that are produced, however, can be observed with the sensitive scientific instruments installed at the HAARP facility, and these observations can provide information about the dynamics of plasmas and insight into the processes of solar-terrestrial interactions

which in turn can effect weather.
Incorrect! The altitude is far too high and the energy density is far too low to have any effect on the weather.

But, have fun with all your imaginary conspiracies. It probably keeps you from further and more destructive mischief.

?

frenat

« Reply #291 on: March 10, 2018, 06:32:50 PM »
The HAARP wiki even says it is capable of making plasma clouds, which in turn can effect weather.
Can does not mean does.  And it does not mean it is intentional or controlled.  And the ionosphere is far out of the weather layer.

I say there are shills here, because they say chemtrail spraying was only proposed and so that means it was never carried out, but there is no evidence of what happened to that proposal!

They simply assert that it never went through, and maintain anyone who claims it has is lying.
Do you have ANY proof that the proposals have gone through?  If you want to claim it is more than a proposal then YOU need to show it actually happening.  You'd be the first.
Did I say you were lying?
Resorting to the shill gambit is an ad hominem attack.  It typically shows you have no real argument.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 06:35:34 PM by frenat »

« Reply #292 on: March 10, 2018, 06:42:30 PM »

Again' what evidence are you basing the chemtrails theory on?  So far you have just claimed it is true but offered nothing to back it up.

rvlvr

« Reply #293 on: March 10, 2018, 11:07:47 PM »
I was hoping N30 was joking about chemtrails. And I was about to mention HAARP. No need for that, it seems. Every conspiracy theory swallowed hook, line, and sinker.

« Reply #294 on: April 19, 2018, 07:06:33 AM »
Me no understand global warming. Is it real or fake??? If real what happen to ice wall???

N30

« Reply #295 on: September 18, 2018, 02:27:03 PM »
I was hoping N30 was joking about chemtrails. And I was about to mention HAARP. No need for that, it seems. Every conspiracy theory swallowed hook, line, and sinker.

Was Al Gore joking about chemtrails?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #296 on: September 18, 2018, 05:18:13 PM »

No, he wasn't joking. In fact he wasn't even talking about it. For goodness sake, do you blindly believe every conspiracy theory that comes across your desk?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #297 on: September 18, 2018, 05:36:55 PM »
He was not even talking about chemtrails behind commercial aircraft (unless you have some other reference).
Is this what you are talking about?
Quote from: Jacko Neill
Can anyone debunk the video where al gore admits chemtrails? Just search " al gore chemtrails " on youtube. My friend who is a hardcore believer in chemtrails always sends me to that video as "Proof"
http://www.infowars.com/al-gore-talks-about-chemtrails-on-ellen-show/
Ellen: “There’s a rumor, I don’t know if this is true or not, that some scientists are
trying to figure out a way to block the sun to try to slow down global warming.”

Al Gore: “It’s a measure of the feeling of desperation that some of them feel…”

Ellen: “Are they really thinking they can do that?”

Gore: “Well, some of them are seriously proposing, and I think it’s completely nuts
[laughter], you know, you put another kind of pollution, sulfur dioxide, up to orbit…
cover the atmosphere, the sky won’t be really blue in the way it is now anymore, but it
would block out some of the sun’s heat so that we wouldn’t have to take the difficult
steps to stop spewing all this global warming pollution into the atmosphere.”

Ellen: “Mm hmm.”

Gore: “And of course, there are a lot of problems with what they’re proposing.
It turns out plants need sunlight,”

Ellen: “Yes”

Gore: “It wouldn’t stop the acidification of the oceans and it really should be yet another
wake-up call for why we need to stop putting all this pollution out there. We put 90 million tons
every day up there, and that’s what’s drying out the soil…that’s what’s contributing to the worsening
of these fires in the West, West Nile Virus worst outbreak ever last year, Superstorm Sandy.”
Quote from: Mick West
Debunked: Al gore admits to chemtrails
He's simply discussing the possible use of geoengineering in the future. He does not "admit" to any current use, and in fact he thinks we should not do it in the future, as he thinks it distracts from the carbon issues.

So no, Al Gore was not joking about ;D chemtrails ;D. He was not even talking about ;D chemtrails ;D!

But a conspiritard will never let a few inconvenient facts get in the way of a "good" conspiracy.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 06:23:58 PM by rabinoz »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #298 on: September 18, 2018, 05:52:34 PM »
But a conspiritard will never let a few inconvenient facts get in the way of a "good" conspiracy.

I'd argue it's not even a good one. Just boring. Better to stick with the globe earth conspiracy, it's got everything: Money, illuminati/Masonic NASA, advanced CGI, hidden lands beyond the wall, secret nazi bases in Antarctica, the whole of Australia doesn't exist. Sexy, very sexy.