How to Fake-Poop in Space

• 41 Replies
Re: How to Fake-Poop in Space
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2016, 09:55:36 AM »
Also everyone eats the remains of stars.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2016, 03:53:16 PM »
In order to fly in space, astronauts need to make a few sacrifices, like drink their own urine. Yuck? Don’t worry, it’s totally safe.
Its press, they say all kind of things to make people read their articles. And little gullible jroa believes all they say. Oooooh, its so cute. But in any way, where in this article they say that astronautos pee in some containers and then drink the same pee in ohter times? I din't find it so can you please quote it like you quoted first row of article.

What difference does the container make?  It could be piss in a Big Gulp cup, but that does not change the fact that it is piss.
The container doesn't matter, but the fact that the urine is run through a recycling process that removes all of the nasty stuff does matter quite a lot.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

SpJunk

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2016, 08:27:07 PM »
The astronauts also drink their own pee.

So, they ARE ASTROnauts.
Thanks.

What language do you speak?  Russian?

Yes, Russian is one of languages I speak.
Also Serbian, Croatian, Montenegrin, Bosnian, Macedonian, Slovenian, Spanish, Italian, German, French, and a little of Arabic and Japanese.
Plan to learn Sanskrit and Hindi.

You need something translated?
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

"Your lack of simplicity is main reason why not many people would bother to try to understand you." - S.M.

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2016, 12:53:25 PM »
Yes, Russian is one of languages I speak.
Also Serbian, Croatian, Montenegrin, Bosnian, Macedonian, Slovenian, Spanish, Italian, German, French, and a little of Arabic and Japanese.
Plan to learn Sanskrit and Hindi.

Damn, dude!  That's impressive!

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2016, 12:56:39 PM »
The container doesn't matter, but the fact that the urine is run through

Somebody needs to sig that, or I will put it in the out of context thread. 

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2016, 01:10:22 PM »
The container doesn't matter, but the fact that the urine is run through

Somebody needs to sig that, or I will put it in the out of context thread.
If you want to take that out of context, then that's up to you.  It would also be completely within character for you.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2016, 03:38:53 PM »
Its cool how they have invented antigravity technology. I just don't understand why they don't use it right here, on the ground.

Can you prove they use an anti gravity machine?
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

?

zork

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2016, 11:34:35 PM »
Its cool how they have invented antigravity technology. I just don't understand why they don't use it right here, on the ground.

No. But does it look like they use some other way to fly around. If you have other ideas then I am one big ear. If not anti gravity then at least it seems to be some other cool stuff.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2016, 09:38:14 AM »

No. But does it look like they use some other way to fly around. If you have other ideas then I am one big ear. If not anti gravity then at least it seems to be some other cool stuff.

How about that they are actually in the ISS in microgravity?

?

zork

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2016, 09:40:12 AM »

In the context of this forum this is not possible. So it must be antigravity or some other cool stuff.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2016, 10:11:03 AM »
In order to fly in space, astronauts need to make a few sacrifices, like drink their own urine. Yuck? Don’t worry, it’s totally safe.
Its press, they say all kind of things to make people read their articles. And little gullible jroa believes all they say. Oooooh, its so cute. But in any way, where in this article they say that astronautos pee in some containers and then drink the same pee in ohter times? I din't find it so can you please quote it like you quoted first row of article.

What difference does the container make?  It could be piss in a Big Gulp cup, but that does not change the fact that it is piss.

You do know about sewage plants here on Earth don't you?!

A good portion of the water you consume will have been excreted as urine at some point.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2016, 11:27:47 AM »

In the context of this forum this is not possible. So it must be antigravity or some other cool stuff.

Up until now I didn't realized what you said was sarcasm. My bad. Anyway I guess flat earthers don't actually believe in Occam's razor. If they are willing to accept an anti gravity machine over the obvious then they are deluded (as if that's news to you).